Quickbeam
Quickbeam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-05 10:08:27 Reply

At 11/5/06 04:48 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
At 11/5/06 04:29 AM, Emo-Fox wrote: and i want more people to post regularly than joining and never posting again.
yes, people have to start posting at least more then twice in here and then fucking off, like seriously? how many people have done that so far...

About 7 so far. If this keeps up this crew may die, and i seriously don't want that to happen!

At 11/5/06 05:02 AM, SicleOnASledge wrote:
nah, Russian. Kronstadt was a revolutionary navy base in 1918. They had it right, direct democracy and everything (they also kinda started straightedge), but they got fucked over by Lenin when they allied Trotsky to stop the impending slide to red aristocracy.

What? Are you Russian then? If you are then "How is the snow?"

Everlasting-Elements
Everlasting-Elements
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-05 11:41:15 Reply

Can I still post in here and like try to get tips and shit for this?
i did a tag, but it was like...straight...and not bubbley and shit...kinda sucked...
I'll take a pic when i get a camera...i dunno when that will be...

Sig=DJ REN
PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature
StraitJacketSoldier
StraitJacketSoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-05 13:48:22 Reply

At 11/4/06 09:11 PM, Everlasting-Elements wrote: I want to be in this crew and learn about tagging. I want to learn how to make the bubble letters and how to blend colors and shit...but no one has confirmed my joining of the crew yet...

SJS's LESSON 1:
If you want to start tagging, dont do it to look cool, and make it into a fad. Its all about getting your name out don't worry about a crew your not ready to start one or join one yet. After creating an orignal name, start with bubbles and blocks. Practice drawing bubble letters on a piece of paper before you get serouise. When you want to paint bubble letters first do the out line of all the letters then fill in the bubble with the same color you outlined it with this should give you a solid color, then with another color out line it again... get creative. When you want to do a backround make sure you do it before you start with your letters.... Many artist use characters this helps if someone trys to steal your name, becuase if you have a character up then every serouise tagger will know who is fake and who is real...

StraitJacketSoldier
StraitJacketSoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-05 13:50:23 Reply

At 11/5/06 04:48 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
At 11/5/06 04:29 AM, Emo-Fox wrote: and i want more people to post regularly than joining and never posting again.
yes, people have to start posting at least more then twice in here and then fucking off, like seriously? how many people have done that so far...

Yea sorry I haven't been posting for awhile, ive just been busy and shit. I'll put in some work and act like a panal member......

UnmutteringMatt
UnmutteringMatt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-05 15:40:10 Reply

http://newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=600286

Anybody up for it?

TheBehemoth
TheBehemoth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Musician
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-06 00:29:42 Reply

At 11/5/06 03:40 PM, UnmutteringMatt wrote: http://newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=600286

Anybody up for it?

i did. =)

good luck

TheBehemoth
TheBehemoth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Musician
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-06 01:07:55 Reply

double post SORRY

new alias. was MECHAMETAL. now THEPAINTINGHERB.

SpeedMetalSandwich
SpeedMetalSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-06 04:24:27 Reply

At 11/6/06 01:07 AM, ThePaintingHerb wrote: double post SORRY

ok, dont let it happen again

unless its important
new alias. was MECHAMETAL. now THEPAINTINGHERB.

sounds good dude haha

and that guide you put up SJS, thats sick, great explanation.

Quickbeam
Quickbeam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-06 12:37:50 Reply

At 11/6/06 04:24 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
ok, dont let it happen again

No, we want it to happen again. That way we get more posts and this club expands and people get impressed and want to join this fine little crew of ours.

unless its important

So changing his username wasn't important? I would have told him to fuck off if he hadn't told me. I never check anything!

and that guide you put up SJS, thats sick, great explanation.

Yeah that was pretty good. Keep em up man!

SpeedMetalSandwich
SpeedMetalSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-07 00:14:51 Reply

At 11/6/06 12:37 PM, Emo-Fox wrote: No, we want it to happen again. That way we get more posts and this club expands and people get impressed and want to join this fine little crew of ours.

haha you got a point dude.

So changing his username wasn't important? I would have told him to fuck off if he hadn't told me. I never check anything!

lol i wouldnt have really noticed either, probably would have thought he was a new member or something, so i guess your right again

Yeah that was pretty good. Keep em up man!

and anybody else as well that has some sick guides go hard and type em here!

TheBehemoth
TheBehemoth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Musician
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-07 00:16:47 Reply

i just got arrested!!!!!

they arrested me and my boy behind the mall with 12 cans of paint on us. i got 9 counts of graffiti, 9 counts of 3rd degree conspiracy, one count of shoplifting value under 1000 dollars, and one count of having graffiti tools. oh man. oh man. if i have to pay back the places to get it pressure washed, they said it could add up to 10,000 dollars..O H M Y G O D......

SpeedMetalSandwich
SpeedMetalSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-07 00:26:00 Reply

At 11/7/06 12:16 AM, ThePaintingHerb wrote: i just got arrested!!!!!

LAUGH-OUT-FUCKING-LOUD!!! sheeeet man thats fucked

they arrested me and my boy behind the mall with 12 cans of paint on us. i got 9 counts of graffiti, 9 counts of 3rd degree conspiracy, one count of shoplifting value under 1000 dollars, and one count of having graffiti tools

haha shit thats fucked, howd they find you?

TheBehemoth
TheBehemoth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Musician
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-07 00:34:40 Reply

we were walking by one of the spots we tagged and this one guy was like "did you do that" and i said NO! and he was like ok, im calling the cops. me and my friend ran and they picked us up about 10 minutes later behind the mall (a football feild away)

SpeedMetalSandwich
SpeedMetalSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-07 00:48:28 Reply

At 11/7/06 12:34 AM, ThePaintingHerb wrote: we were walking by one of the spots we tagged and this one guy was like "did you do that" and i said NO! and he was like ok, im calling the cops. me and my friend ran and they picked us up about 10 minutes later behind the mall (a football feild away)

lol so you were all worried? the fuck did they call the cops for...you guys should have dumped the paint and hung out in one of the shops

TheBehemoth
TheBehemoth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Musician
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-10 00:58:00 Reply

ugh. there needs to be more graffiti artists on Newgrounds! i feel this crew dying...

SpeedMetalSandwich
SpeedMetalSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-10 04:46:39 Reply

At 11/10/06 12:58 AM, ThePaintingHerb wrote: ugh. there needs to be more graffiti artists on Newgrounds! i feel this crew dying...

no >: ( nobodys just posting regularly anymore

StraitJacketSoldier
StraitJacketSoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-10 14:40:06 Reply

At 11/10/06 04:46 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
At 11/10/06 12:58 AM, ThePaintingHerb wrote: ugh. there needs to be more graffiti artists on Newgrounds! i feel this crew dying...

I try to, but there really isn't much to talk about since I ant got no camera to take pictures of my shit. Heh, I'm probaly gonna tag up FLIP since im philipino, but I dont know if its taken or not...

TheBehemoth
TheBehemoth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Musician
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-10 15:56:00 Reply

here are a couple of websites to check if it is. but im pretty sure it is anyway....

Lay-Lo
Bombing Science
Art Crimes

SpeedMetalSandwich
SpeedMetalSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-10 22:09:54 Reply

At 11/10/06 02:40 PM, StraitJacketSoldier wrote: I try to, but there really isn't much to talk about since I ant got no camera to take pictures of my shit. Heh, I'm probaly gonna tag up FLIP since im philipino, but I dont know if its taken or not...

yeh, i guess your right...but nowadays everybody with a phone has a camera whether its shit or not...just take a picture with that

esko-man
esko-man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-10 23:54:37 Reply

So I'm supposed to go on a tagging trip with my good friend who writed "Skippy" and a girl who he says is awesome at graff, and another guy who he knows from another school who writes "NIC"... I'm hoping to have a pretty good time, but traveling in that big of a party will be risky as hell.

SpeedMetalSandwich
SpeedMetalSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-11 02:33:51 Reply

At 11/10/06 11:54 PM, esko-man wrote: So I'm supposed to go on a tagging trip with my good friend who writed "Skippy" and a girl who he says is awesome at graff, and another guy who he knows from another school who writes "NIC"... I'm hoping to have a pretty good time, but traveling in that big of a party will be risky as hell.

haha sounds sick but yeh, your right it could be risky going in such a large number, maybe suggest dividing into teams?

JohnnyWang
JohnnyWang
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-11 08:38:06 Reply

At 11/10/06 04:46 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:

Personally I don't have anything to post, since I can't really paint around here (yes, there is snow, but no, I'm not from Russia).

But.

I've kept an eye on graffiti, and I'm pleased to notice that the scene isn't dead here, I've seen two fresh pieces in the past few days.

Also read in a paper that some local painters were busted from fucking up a train in a neighbour town, and now charged with shit. I should do a piece of solidarity to them. If I just knew who we're talking here :/

I don't take revenue from my profile.
TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature
stikkilla
stikkilla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-11 10:47:48 Reply

Can I be in, I tagged a ton of things in my 'hood, but I don't have a scanner, but I can draw you one in flash my tag is Kep.

Xeniar
Xeniar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-11 21:27:17 Reply

I'm not part of this crew, but I feel like showing you guys some of my stuff. Check this thread through out its pages to see some of my stencil work. I'm just beginning, but I'm getting better.

( 24

Running up that hill....
": ( number goes here"

BBS Signature
SpeedMetalSandwich
SpeedMetalSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-12 00:05:40 Reply

At 11/11/06 08:38 AM, JohnnyWang wrote: I've kept an eye on graffiti, and I'm pleased to notice that the scene isn't dead here, I've seen two fresh pieces in the past few days.

haha nice, good to hear dude.

Also read in a paper that some local painters were busted from fucking up a train in a neighbour town, and now charged with shit. I should do a piece of solidarity to them. If I just knew who we're talking here :/

yeh, go bomb another train in honour of them haha =P

At 11/11/06 09:27 PM, DaSadGirl wrote: I'm not part of this crew, but I feel like showing you guys some of my stuff. Check this thread through out its pages to see some of my stencil work. I'm just beginning, but I'm getting better.

wow, thats some nice stencil work for a begginer, good job!

btw your both welcome to join here...
Grind
Grind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-12 17:44:31 Reply

If this is still a alive crew I would like to join I just tought it was dead because I found it like 3 pages back

I do tag and I can show ya a pic but I have to go out and take a picture of it first

Drop Ya Pants and Grind, with M to the C
The Greatest Story Ever Told

BBS Signature
Everlasting-Elements
Everlasting-Elements
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-12 20:21:40 Reply

I do things because I want to do them. I wouldn't do graffiti just to look cool, because people in my town are all goody goody pothead fuckers. Nothing against potheads, just...they don't care, so I don't care what they think...I do it cuz I like it...

Sig=DJ REN
PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature
SpeedMetalSandwich
SpeedMetalSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-13 00:24:57 Reply

At 11/12/06 05:44 PM, M-to-the-C wrote: If this is still a alive crew I would like to join I just tought it was dead because I found it like 3 pages back

this crew wont be dying for a long time dude

I do tag and I can show ya a pic but I have to go out and take a picture of it first

cool, go out and take the picture then and show us and your in

StraitJacketSoldier
StraitJacketSoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-13 01:01:38 Reply

At 11/10/06 10:09 PM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
At 11/10/06 02:40 PM, StraitJacketSoldier wrote: I try to, but there really isn't much to talk about since I ant got no camera to take pictures of my shit. Heh, I'm probaly gonna tag up FLIP since im philipino, but I dont know if its taken or not...
yeh, i guess your right...but nowadays everybody with a phone has a camera whether its shit or not...just take a picture with that

heh, yea... if I had a phone. Plus most phones today have shitty cameras built into them, right now i'm trying to look for a steady and orignal name but, all I came up with is Flip.... Meh, I might go back into tagging up StraitJacketSoldier.....

SpeedMetalSandwich
SpeedMetalSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-13 01:30:38 Reply

At 11/13/06 01:01 AM, StraitJacketSoldier wrote: heh, yea... if I had a phone. Plus most phones today have shitty cameras built into them

dont get a phone, its only good if you need to call people to get a ride out of somewhere or whatever otherwise its the most annoying fucking piece of technology ever.