00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Donotomato just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Graffiti Crew

404,492 Views | 2,478 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-07 00:14:51

At 11/6/06 12:37 PM, Emo-Fox wrote: No, we want it to happen again. That way we get more posts and this club expands and people get impressed and want to join this fine little crew of ours.

haha you got a point dude.

So changing his username wasn't important? I would have told him to fuck off if he hadn't told me. I never check anything!

lol i wouldnt have really noticed either, probably would have thought he was a new member or something, so i guess your right again

Yeah that was pretty good. Keep em up man!

and anybody else as well that has some sick guides go hard and type em here!

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-07 00:16:47

i just got arrested!!!!!

they arrested me and my boy behind the mall with 12 cans of paint on us. i got 9 counts of graffiti, 9 counts of 3rd degree conspiracy, one count of shoplifting value under 1000 dollars, and one count of having graffiti tools. oh man. oh man. if i have to pay back the places to get it pressure washed, they said it could add up to 10,000 dollars..O H M Y G O D......

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-07 00:26:00

At 11/7/06 12:16 AM, ThePaintingHerb wrote: i just got arrested!!!!!

LAUGH-OUT-FUCKING-LOUD!!! sheeeet man thats fucked

they arrested me and my boy behind the mall with 12 cans of paint on us. i got 9 counts of graffiti, 9 counts of 3rd degree conspiracy, one count of shoplifting value under 1000 dollars, and one count of having graffiti tools

haha shit thats fucked, howd they find you?

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-07 00:34:40

we were walking by one of the spots we tagged and this one guy was like "did you do that" and i said NO! and he was like ok, im calling the cops. me and my friend ran and they picked us up about 10 minutes later behind the mall (a football feild away)

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-07 00:48:28

At 11/7/06 12:34 AM, ThePaintingHerb wrote: we were walking by one of the spots we tagged and this one guy was like "did you do that" and i said NO! and he was like ok, im calling the cops. me and my friend ran and they picked us up about 10 minutes later behind the mall (a football feild away)

lol so you were all worried? the fuck did they call the cops for...you guys should have dumped the paint and hung out in one of the shops

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-10 00:58:00

ugh. there needs to be more graffiti artists on Newgrounds! i feel this crew dying...

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-10 04:46:39

At 11/10/06 12:58 AM, ThePaintingHerb wrote: ugh. there needs to be more graffiti artists on Newgrounds! i feel this crew dying...

no >: ( nobodys just posting regularly anymore

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-10 14:40:06

At 11/10/06 04:46 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
At 11/10/06 12:58 AM, ThePaintingHerb wrote: ugh. there needs to be more graffiti artists on Newgrounds! i feel this crew dying...

I try to, but there really isn't much to talk about since I ant got no camera to take pictures of my shit. Heh, I'm probaly gonna tag up FLIP since im philipino, but I dont know if its taken or not...

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-10 15:56:00

here are a couple of websites to check if it is. but im pretty sure it is anyway....

Lay-Lo
Bombing Science
Art Crimes

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-10 22:09:54

At 11/10/06 02:40 PM, StraitJacketSoldier wrote: I try to, but there really isn't much to talk about since I ant got no camera to take pictures of my shit. Heh, I'm probaly gonna tag up FLIP since im philipino, but I dont know if its taken or not...

yeh, i guess your right...but nowadays everybody with a phone has a camera whether its shit or not...just take a picture with that

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-11 02:33:51

At 11/10/06 11:54 PM, esko-man wrote: So I'm supposed to go on a tagging trip with my good friend who writed "Skippy" and a girl who he says is awesome at graff, and another guy who he knows from another school who writes "NIC"... I'm hoping to have a pretty good time, but traveling in that big of a party will be risky as hell.

haha sounds sick but yeh, your right it could be risky going in such a large number, maybe suggest dividing into teams?

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-11 08:38:06

At 11/10/06 04:46 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:

Personally I don't have anything to post, since I can't really paint around here (yes, there is snow, but no, I'm not from Russia).

But.

I've kept an eye on graffiti, and I'm pleased to notice that the scene isn't dead here, I've seen two fresh pieces in the past few days.

Also read in a paper that some local painters were busted from fucking up a train in a neighbour town, and now charged with shit. I should do a piece of solidarity to them. If I just knew who we're talking here :/

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-11 10:47:48

Can I be in, I tagged a ton of things in my 'hood, but I don't have a scanner, but I can draw you one in flash my tag is Kep.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-12 00:05:40

At 11/11/06 08:38 AM, JohnnyWang wrote: I've kept an eye on graffiti, and I'm pleased to notice that the scene isn't dead here, I've seen two fresh pieces in the past few days.

haha nice, good to hear dude.

Also read in a paper that some local painters were busted from fucking up a train in a neighbour town, and now charged with shit. I should do a piece of solidarity to them. If I just knew who we're talking here :/

yeh, go bomb another train in honour of them haha =P

At 11/11/06 09:27 PM, DaSadGirl wrote: I'm not part of this crew, but I feel like showing you guys some of my stuff. Check this thread through out its pages to see some of my stencil work. I'm just beginning, but I'm getting better.

wow, thats some nice stencil work for a begginer, good job!

btw your both welcome to join here...

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-12 17:44:31

If this is still a alive crew I would like to join I just tought it was dead because I found it like 3 pages back

I do tag and I can show ya a pic but I have to go out and take a picture of it first

Drop Ya Pants and Grind, with M to the C

The Greatest Story Ever Told

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-12 20:21:40

I do things because I want to do them. I wouldn't do graffiti just to look cool, because people in my town are all goody goody pothead fuckers. Nothing against potheads, just...they don't care, so I don't care what they think...I do it cuz I like it...

Sig=DJ REN

PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-13 00:24:57

At 11/12/06 05:44 PM, M-to-the-C wrote: If this is still a alive crew I would like to join I just tought it was dead because I found it like 3 pages back

this crew wont be dying for a long time dude

I do tag and I can show ya a pic but I have to go out and take a picture of it first

cool, go out and take the picture then and show us and your in

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-13 01:01:38

At 11/10/06 10:09 PM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
At 11/10/06 02:40 PM, StraitJacketSoldier wrote: I try to, but there really isn't much to talk about since I ant got no camera to take pictures of my shit. Heh, I'm probaly gonna tag up FLIP since im philipino, but I dont know if its taken or not...
yeh, i guess your right...but nowadays everybody with a phone has a camera whether its shit or not...just take a picture with that

heh, yea... if I had a phone. Plus most phones today have shitty cameras built into them, right now i'm trying to look for a steady and orignal name but, all I came up with is Flip.... Meh, I might go back into tagging up StraitJacketSoldier.....

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-13 01:30:38

At 11/13/06 01:01 AM, StraitJacketSoldier wrote: heh, yea... if I had a phone. Plus most phones today have shitty cameras built into them

dont get a phone, its only good if you need to call people to get a ride out of somewhere or whatever otherwise its the most annoying fucking piece of technology ever.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-13 15:44:46

At 11/13/06 01:01 AM, StraitJacketSoldier wrote:
flip

im just gonna tell you. do NOT write flip nor SJS. neither one of them are good graffiti names. these are the best (easiest) letters to do.

AaeEryYuoOpPsSDmMnNcC

all the names i've used and my crew has used come from those letters.

my names:

some
year
ecso
syne
send

my crew member's names:

sec (best flowing name EVER)
say
cens
tank (he's GOOD)
ceas
heat (he is THE best)

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-13 16:19:53

At 11/13/06 03:44 PM, ThePaintingHerb wrote:
At 11/13/06 01:01 AM, StraitJacketSoldier wrote:
flip
im just gonna tell you. do NOT write flip nor SJS. neither one of them are good graffiti names. these are the best (easiest) letters to do.

AaeEryYuoOpPsSDmMnNcC

all the names i've used and my crew has used come from those letters.

my names:

some
year
ecso
syne
send

my crew member's names:

sec (best flowing name EVER)
say
cens
tank (he's GOOD)
ceas
heat (he is THE best)

You shouldn't have a grip load of names, not to mention tank, heat, and year are already used by much more skilled artists. AaeEryYuoOpPsSDmMnNcC arent the best letters to use that is an opinion. I'm kinda in development in a good and orignal tagging name..... any suggestions?

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-13 18:49:08

Those are my old names. SEND, YEAR, SOME, and SYNE never actually got up but I had just practiced a lot with them.

It is also very hard to pick a new name that has NEVER been used before or currently used.

Those letters are not an opinion they just "flow" the best. The letters that curve either at the top or the bottom or better yet, both just seem to flow on the page (if you do it right). That is why those letters are most often used in writers who's names are made up (i.e. SEME, COPE2, HENSE, BORN, LERN). If you don't want to take my advice, thats cool with me but I'm just trying to help you out.

sorry if I sound like a cocky motherfucker, I'm just very involved with the graffiti life...

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-13 21:50:03

Is grafta exceptable.? That is what I used on the trains, and the train stations by my house....once i get better I will make it public, but not right now...

Sig=DJ REN

PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-14 00:03:42

At 11/13/06 06:49 PM, ThePaintingHerb wrote:
sorry if I sound like a cocky motherfucker, I'm just very involved with the graffiti life...

thats a good thing, thanks for the advice..

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-14 16:18:46

Since when I got arrested I was writing SENS, i can't very well write SEND =/ But I have come up with my best yet and official name for now until I get tired of writing it. My name is now LOSE. I chose that name because I've never done a name with an L and my crew says its the best I've come up with yet, and I can write LOSER, I think thats funny. Pics to come shortly...

=D

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-14 17:27:37

At 11/14/06 04:18 PM, ThePaintingHerb wrote: My name is now LOSE. I chose that name because I've never done a name with an L and my crew says its the best I've come up with yet, and I can write LOSER, I think thats funny. Pics to come shortly...

haha awesome man that would look so cool, cant wait to see pictures!

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-14 21:29:37

woot 300th post...and there's no better way to use it then in my favorite thread ever! i got a pic of my new peice. its still a work in progress. the one on the left has a better fill but the one on the right has a better structure (its taller). the one on the right also has one of my tall hands.....ok so here LOSERSKEONER.

it looks really scrunched because i fit two pictures on one template

Graffiti Crew

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-15 14:59:38

.bump. =D

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-15 18:30:43

I wanna join this shit too...
But i also want to say a few things first
-why the fuck is everyone calling everything a tag~~theres names for different shit you know!
ex. burner, throw-up, piece, wildstyle, poster, tag(your signature), and some other shit im probably forgetting
-quickbeam i dont mean any disrespect, but ghost is a fucking legends name, and I'm not going to actually investigate, but it looks like it was taken off "artcrimes"

Now that I've gotten that done, I just wanna ask again to join...
I'll definetely post a lot....
I'll keep you guys updated.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-15 21:43:37

At 11/15/06 06:30 PM, Havik308 wrote: I wanna join this shit too...
But i also want to say a few things first
-why the fuck is everyone calling everything a tag~~theres names for different shit you know!
ex. burner, throw-up, piece, wildstyle, poster, tag(your signature), and some other shit im probably forgetting

yeah. i know my shit...my favorite is throwies with big fat letters. next is piece (around here they're called straight letters), next tagging cuz its EZ, fast, and thats how you get your shit up. then burner. then wildstyle...wildstyle's are really cool i just dont like em that much cuz i like the simple style and flow shit...

you forgot stickers and stencils though...and yeah GHOST is a KING's name

anyway if you are who you say you are and what your posting is your shit and you continue to post your the best in the graffiti crew takin me outta the top spot you sneaky bastard ;)

ghost on artcrimes Another Ghost