00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ELI-DEADGUY just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Graffiti Crew

404,488 Views | 2,478 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-19 10:47:41

At 10/19/06 06:49 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
At 10/18/06 12:22 PM, firwall3000 wrote: saint-anger
no fucking spam, gtfo now.

and nobody else is allowed to spam here either, keep the topic to graffiti and tagging

Dont worry that was my friend matt. He doesn't know how newgrounds works. I think he gave up after that one post. Is it that fucking hard to post?

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-19 13:50:14

I'm not a member but I thought if my topic on this died in general yo guys might like to check it out regardless
A painter, California graffiti artist Paco Rosic, set out to facilitate what he called his life's ambition in January when he and his family bought an abandoned warehouse in Waterloo, Iowa, so that he could re-create with spray paint a near replica (in half-size) of Michelangelo's fresco on the Sistine Chapel ceiling. The Los Angeles Times reported in September that he has used 2,000 cans so far and eventually will cover about 2,500 square feet of newly installed curved ceiling in the warehouse. [Los Angeles Times, 9- 22-06]

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-20 05:52:51

At 10/19/06 10:47 AM, TwistedIllusions wrote: Dont worry that was my friend matt. He doesn't know how newgrounds works. I think he gave up after that one post. Is it that fucking hard to post?

haha well its not that hard to post, but if you generaly dont know what to post about, and where then i guess your halfway fucked...

At 10/19/06 01:50 PM, HellboundNinja wrote: I'm not a member but I thought if my topic on this died in general yo guys might like to check it out regardless

sure why not

A painter, California graffiti artist Paco Rosic, set out to facilitate what he called his life's ambition in January when he and his family bought an abandoned warehouse in Waterloo, Iowa, so that he could re-create with spray paint a near replica (in half-size) of Michelangelo's fresco on the Sistine Chapel ceiling. The Los Angeles Times reported in September that he has used 2,000 cans so far and eventually will cover about 2,500 square feet of newly installed curved ceiling in the warehouse. [Los Angeles Times, 9- 22-06]

man that is amazing =| hes recreating it all with spraypaint...that is so cool

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-20 07:34:22

See I knew posting that shit here would be of use. I persoanlly thinks its amazing hes undertacking such a task.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-20 16:40:39

wow. apparently not many artists on newgrounds...but anyway for those of us that are and need free blank high-quality stickers try United States Post Office Stickers ....they are free, they stick very good and are hard to peel off and they come in packs of 500...very popular

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-21 02:13:09

At 10/20/06 07:34 AM, HellboundNinja wrote: See I knew posting that shit here would be of use. I persoanlly thinks its amazing hes undertacking such a task.

yeh that is amazing, the time and skill needed to recreate it exactly is just amazing

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-21 02:31:17

Ill join

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-21 02:37:15

At 10/21/06 02:31 AM, MARINE wrote: Ill join

cool, if its ok with TwistedIllusions then i guess your in

got any pics of your tag or you tagging? or tags in general?

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-21 03:20:04

At 10/21/06 02:31 AM, MARINE wrote: Ill join

Sure your in. Got Any Pics For Us?

Oh and Speed metal, If you think someone who asks to join is good then you can say that they are in. But if you don't think so then just wait till i say something. Thats the power of the co-leader. You can say that people can join without my concent now.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-21 03:50:04

At 10/21/06 03:20 AM, TwistedIllusions wrote: Oh and Speed metal, If you think someone who asks to join is good then you can say that they are in. But if you don't think so then just wait till i say something. Thats the power of the co-leader. You can say that people can join without my concent now.

ok fair enough, i think i should know whos good enough to be part of the crew so i wont be making any mistakes!

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-21 04:06:42

At 10/20/06 04:40 PM, MechaMetal wrote: wow. apparently not many artists on newgrounds...but anyway for those of us that are and need free blank high-quality stickers try United States Post Office Stickers ....they are free, they stick very good and are hard to peel off and they come in packs of 500...very popular

Hehe nice! I think i'll go to the mall and buy some. Be back soon lol!

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-21 14:25:38

At 10/21/06 04:06 AM, TwistedIllusions wrote:
Hehe nice! I think i'll go to the mall and buy some. Be back soon lol!

nah just click the link and then order them. they are 150% free. shipping to cuz its from the post office. just make an account, place an order, and in about 9 days 500 blank stickers will arrive =)

; ok fair enough, i think i should know whos good enough to be part of the crew so i wont be making any mistakes!

im pretty sure im good enough to be in

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-21 14:45:25

At 10/20/06 04:40 PM, MechaMetal wrote: wow. apparently not many artists on newgrounds...but anyway for those of us that are and need free blank high-quality stickers try United States Post Office Stickers ....they are free, they stick very good and are hard to peel off and they come in packs of 500...very popular

do you have to live in the us?

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-21 17:31:40

stenciles are ok, not the best though, good if you quikly want to get a tag up.

the thing with that guy doing that amazing work in that hall, if you got that must talent why dont you put it to good use, liek to make money.

lilcheeselad says: You can't blame EyeLovePoozy for being a douche, he can't help it.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-21 19:01:38

At 10/21/06 02:45 PM, III-D wrote:

do you have to live in the us?

yes i think so...usps - united states post office

stenciles are ok, not the best though, good if you quikly want to get a tag up.

amazing stencils...i never tried to do them

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-22 04:22:31

At 10/21/06 04:40 PM, esko-man wrote:
At 10/4/06 08:35 PM, esko-man wrote:
Why not the original thread?

Anywho... I'm in. I just did my biggest tag yet, and pics are coming soon.
Oopsy, forgot about this crew... Here is the tag I was talking about.

Why dont you post some of your actual tags up here. I saw that one at the bottom and it was pretty good. Just make the picture smaller and your good to go!

Oh and here is my newest tag. It's the Hoax Bomb!

Graffiti Crew

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-22 04:47:39

nice style Twisted, i like it, btw esko thats a sick tag you got on your mini there good stuff

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-22 05:16:56

At 10/22/06 04:47 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: nice style Twisted, i like it, btw esko thats a sick tag you got on your mini there good stuff

Congrats Speed Metal On 2000 Posts!

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-22 07:01:18

At 10/22/06 05:16 AM, TwistedIllusions wrote: Congrats Speed Metal On 2000 Posts!

holy shit dude i didnt realise till now that i had 2000 posts haha! thanks dude, im happy i got the 2000th post in the Graffiti crew =P

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-22 07:38:40

At 10/22/06 07:01 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
At 10/22/06 05:16 AM, TwistedIllusions wrote: Congrats Speed Metal On 2000 Posts!
holy shit dude i didnt realise till now that i had 2000 posts haha! thanks dude, im happy i got the 2000th post in the Graffiti crew =P

Hehe. Your Welcome!

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-22 15:04:12

At 10/22/06 02:19 PM, esko-man wrote:
At 10/22/06 04:22 AM, TwistedIllusions wrote:
Why dont you post some of your actual tags up here. I saw that one at the bottom and it was pretty good. Just make the picture smaller and your good to go!
Okay then, good idea.. thanks ;)

Nice style, I like

That's not bad...

I would love to join in on this little graffiti group, posting art and giving away my graff identity but theres to many people on this site, police from all over even have memberships on here. This will lead to very bad things for you all just like the graffiti artists on myspace leading to years in prison even for there first offence. I suggest going to one of the many online underground graffiti community sites online, you will learn much more there...

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-22 17:44:15

esko i liek it but i would prefure your lettering to be closer togher,

and the thing about identity this site is mainly US so i doubt you will get caught let alone anyone evne knows about this crew.

lilcheeselad says: You can't blame EyeLovePoozy for being a douche, he can't help it.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-22 19:56:17

that hoax hand was pretty ill...the bomb too

esko man..eesh
lol if the letters were like right on top of each other and it flowed a little better that might be cool idk maybe your hand is good, i havent seen it. i have a myspace for my graffiti its here ....add me

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-22 22:26:46

At 10/22/06 03:04 PM, EnglishPanda wrote: I suggest going to one of the many online underground graffiti community sites online, you will learn much more there...

would you mind sending a PM to all the members of this club? or just send it to me and ill send the link round

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-22 22:52:11

At 10/18/06 03:09 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: well i guess i shall start posting regularly here, heres a pic of my skatepark, with this sick tag on the back.

it says: Skaterz, Bikerz, Bladerz

....I hate people that are fake. Don't bullshit me you said so yourself you dont tag regularly, and your known with the "?", which is pretty simple, but this piece you just posted was not painted by you, no way no how. Even if it had that "?" everyone trys to take credit for other peoples tagging..Like you just did. Your 15 how do you get your paint? How could you offord that much paint? Not to mention your taking credit in saying "a 15 yr old owns a skatepark" don't bullshit me I'm 15 and there is no way you painted that. Give credit where credit is due.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-22 23:03:04

At 10/22/06 10:52 PM, StraitJacketSoldier wrote: ....I hate people that are fake. Don't bullshit me you said so yourself you dont tag regularly, and your known with the "?", which is pretty simple

yeh thats me.

but this piece you just posted was not painted by you, no way no how. Even if it had that "?" everyone trys to take credit for other peoples tagging..Like you just did.

i never once said that it was my tag.

Your 15 how do you get your paint? How could you offord that much paint?

once again, i never said it was my tag dude i said 'heres a sick tag'

Not to mention your taking credit in saying "a 15 yr old owns a skatepark" don't bullshit me I'm 15 and there is no way you painted that.

i didnt mean it in that way...when i say 'my' i mean as in its a local park...

Give credit where credit is due.

ok

so maybe i should have just posted that picture a little bit more specificaly...well to straighten things up, that isnt my tag, somebody elses, the skatepark isnt mine its just a local one i go to, the end

everything all good now?

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-23 06:01:56

At 10/22/06 03:04 PM, EnglishPanda wrote:
At 10/22/06 02:19 PM, esko-man wrote:
At 10/22/06 04:22 AM, TwistedIllusions wrote:
Okay then, good idea.. thanks ;)

Nice style, I like
That's not bad...

I would love to join in on this little graffiti group, posting art and giving away my graff identity but theres to many people on this site, police from all over even have memberships on here. This will lead to very bad things for you all just like the graffiti artists on myspace leading to years in prison even for there first offence. I suggest going to one of the many online underground graffiti community sites online, you will learn much more there...

I doubt the police would know where we live!

Anyway I don't think the police would arrest us posting graffiti up. If they did have an account on here Newgrounds wouldn't be Newgrounds, It would be "Deadgrounds"! Police don't care about graffiti where i live. They have bigger crimes to solve like Rape and Murder. Its pretty nasty where i live. Lots of violence at night and sometimes during the day. Police wouldn't even come near me if they saw me Spraying Graffiti on a wall. They would more likely come over and start helping me tag up the place. I dont think that many people care about graffiti otherwise this crew would be extremely popular. You can join as long as you post at least one tag up here. After that you can just talk about graffiti and rate mine and other people's tags. I hope you can join My Graffiti Crew as i want a few new members. Hope to see you posting here more.

"Twisted*

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-24 17:40:21

This a fuckin crew can i join I've tagged the shit out my fucking hood,once i get my hands on a cam I'll post all my shit.Shit so can I.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-24 17:45:01

Any specific guidelines for the taggs cause well my tags are really more of how should I put some people call it gang related would that be a problem ,cause my work is well I'm proud as hell of it some of it is gang oriented,but i do have taggs that are just art,but I would like to show all my work.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-10-24 18:13:27

Go ahead and show it off

BBS Signature