00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

stringbeanmachine just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Playstation Empire

265,437 Views | 6,100 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 07:10:38

At 1/21/07 07:05 AM, ojmosher wrote:
At 1/21/07 06:50 AM, Marsupial wrote: At 1/21/07 06:45 AM, ojmosher wrote
Anyway, Mars, can I change from a spy to something like news guy; I think I know quite a bit about the upcoming.
No, we need spies, you can still post news don't worry. It's just you're an active membere and we need you in that position.
I might order Jak and Daxret off the internet soon, I need a new game that isn't related to a film.
Ok, I guess we do, but with Odyssic on it we never get to bust anyone!

Well he does have a high authority, you've just got to get there first, sending warning PMs aswell.
Task 1: PM that lovegod guy asking him if he wants to join, and tell him to improve his posting length, and then tell him to post here again. You got that?

I have all the Jak games, there nails.

Nails hard? Not a problem.

I also got Daxter for PSP, great game, but a little repetitive.

I heard it was good. What's the matrix part like?

Speaking of the Jak games, which do you preffer?

Lol I only have the third one.

Rachet and clank or Jak and Daxter?

Jak, but Ratchet also rocks.

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 07:16:25

OK, I asked him, your really working hard to get those points...you have posted everywere, just remeber, whereever you post I will post twice as long. But for now I have to help my little sister with homework.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 07:17:41

At 1/21/07 07:16 AM, ojmosher wrote: OK, I asked him, your really working hard to get those points...you have posted everywere, just remeber, whereever you post I will post twice as long. But for now I have to help my little sister with homework.

I am in 18 clubs :P
Now let's talk about PS... any new achievments for any of you?

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 07:22:47

At 1/21/07 07:16 AM, ojmosher wrote: OK, I asked him, your really working hard to get those points...you have posted everywere, just remeber, whereever you post I will post twice as long. But for now I have to help my little sister with homework.

I used to do that in my younger days on NG's. I post in almost every single Club and Crew out there.

You make the Clubs and Crews a better place my friend. :)

Well, not too long ago, I completed Ridge Racer Type 4 again. Also, got back into playing the original Crash Bandicoot for the PS1. The Music in that game is classy.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 07:26:45

At 1/21/07 07:22 AM, Seamonky wrote:
I used to do that in my younger days on NG's. I post in almost every single Club and Crew out there.

Lol OK then ,it feels good seeing my name on like half the clubs.

You make the Clubs and Crews a better place my friend. :)

Hey so do you.

The Music in that game is classy.

I used to like the tune in the heavy machinery level, when I was younger it freaked me out a bit.

Oh and remember that you are the recruiting officer and should handle people trying to join. Like that LoveGod guy, I suppose it's ok because you weren't here.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 07:32:47

At 1/21/07 07:26 AM, Marsupial wrote: Lol OK then ,it feels good seeing my name on like half the clubs.

Hehehe, yeah. You're telling me. ;)

Hey so do you.

Ehh, I been kinda lazy over these past couple of weeks so I don't know about that. Anyways, I was playing PS2 and PS1 games. I can't forget about Xbox 360 though. :/

I used to like the tune in the heavy machinery level, when I was younger it freaked me out a bit.

I loved that tune. Sorta makes me feel like I'm somewhere else. :p

Oh and remember that you are the recruiting officer and should handle people trying to join. Like that LoveGod guy, I suppose it's ok because you weren't here.

LoveGod has good Grammer and Spelling but short posts. He could join, as long as he has more information in his posts. :)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 07:34:41

At 1/21/07 07:32 AM, Seamonky wrote:

I loved that tune. Sorta makes me feel like I'm somewhere else. :p

I think the music from the earlier levels gave me that feeling. The Great Gate for example.

LoveGod has good Grammer and Spelling but short posts. He could join, as long as he has more information in his posts. :)

Why are you teling that to me? ;-)

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 07:59:48

You know we have a game of the week, why dont we have a turd of the week too? Or is that pointless. And I have a good survey thing.
What do you think is the best series? I would say metal gear solid, grand theft auto: etc.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 08:06:50

At 1/21/07 07:59 AM, ojmosher wrote: You know we have a game of the week, why dont we have a turd of the week too? Or is that pointless. And I have a good survey thing.

No, pointless, nobody would have even heard of the budget games that I will put there.

What do you think is the best series? I would say metal gear solid, grand theft auto: etc.

It doesn't have to be an adult game. All about Crash Bandicoot. But yeah, MGS, GTA of course.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 08:11:36

At 1/21/07 07:59 AM, ojmosher wrote: You know we have a game of the week, why dont we have a turd of the week too? Or is that pointless. And I have a good survey thing.

Not interesting. Plus, everyone will hate that PS1 game because it was so bad.

The Crash Series was good, The Gran Theft Auto Series was awesome, and the Metal Gear Solid was awesome as well. There are too many series that were great. :/

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 08:15:59

There's a Playstation empire? Well I'm joining if you guys don't mind.

Dynasty Warriors, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Crash Bandicoot, Grand Theft Auto, and of course Time Splitters are great series. Haven't played a Metal Gear Solid game, am I missing out?

D13, the most elite you've ever seen.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 08:16:26

hey can i join?PS2 is MY console!

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 08:18:31

At 1/21/07 08:15 AM, D13Daniel wrote: There's a Playstation empire? Well I'm joining if you guys don't mind.

Oh of course. You are in the CB crew, you must be let in.

Dynasty Warriors, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Crash Bandicoot, Grand Theft Auto, and of course Time Splitters are great series. Haven't played a Metal Gear Solid game, am I missing out?

You have NEVER played an MGS game! Shit, yes you are. Get the first one on PS1 for like a fiver and try it out. The story is ridiculously complicated so it's good to start from the beginning.

I just realised Kronik tried to join earlier, somebody PM him now! He's in!

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 08:21:14

At 1/21/07 08:15 AM, D13Daniel wrote: There's a Playstation empire? Well I'm joining if you guys don't mind.

Yeah sure, you can join the Playstation Empire Crew. :)

You are missing out a lot if you haven't played the Metal Gear Solid Series or the Resident Evil Series. :/

Fix up your puncuation and then you could join the Playstation Empire. We don't want Clubs looking noobish and stuff.

21) Seamonky *

I am god....

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 08:24:07

At 1/21/07 08:21 AM, Seamonky wrote:
Yeah sure, you can join the Playstation Empire Crew. :)

I beat you to it but from now on you handle these.

Fix up your puncuation and then you could join the Playstation Empire. We don't want Clubs looking noobish and stuff.

Of course, and get a real sig.

21) Seamonky *
I am god....

Ha I joined earlier :P

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 08:24:42

what do you guys think? Best gta game of all time? I love san andreas but also gta 3 is a good edition to the series

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 08:26:25

At 1/21/07 08:24 AM, jervic wrote: what do you guys think? Best gta game of all time? I love san andreas but also gta 3 is a good edition to the series

GTA Vice city stories was proberly the biggest shock and had the best impact on everyone, even if san andreas is a good game...I also thought if was unfair that they gave GTA 3 only 8/10! Thats the lowest scoring GTA game.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 08:27:59

At 1/21/07 08:24 AM, jervic wrote: what do you guys think? Best gta game of all time? I love san andreas but also gta 3 is a good edition to the series

OK since you insist, you may post here, but you will not be a member until you fix your grammer. If you want a sig PM me.

Technically San Andreas is the best, but I love the charm of Vice City. I've never been a MASSIVE fan of GTA games...

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 08:29:02

At 1/21/07 08:18 AM, Marsupial wrote: You have NEVER played an MGS game! Shit, yes you are. Get the first one on PS1 for like a fiver and try it out. The story is ridiculously complicated so it's good to start from the beginning.
At 1/21/07 08:21 AM, Seamonky wrote: You are missing out a lot if you haven't played the Metal Gear Solid Series or the Resident Evil Series. :/

Wow, I guess I am missing out. I guess I'll try the first one out. I'll buy it later in the afternoon.

D13, the most elite you've ever seen.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 08:33:56

At 1/21/07 08:29 AM, D13Daniel wrote: Wow, I guess I am missing out. I guess I'll try the first one out. I'll buy it later in the afternoon.

Keep in mind the first one is 2D and you proberly wont like it because of its graphics: etc. I recommed the second one, sons of liberty, for PS2. Its proberly also a fiver, but you will get a lot out of it!

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 09:04:08

Whats everyones up take on MGS4? Looks amazing, really epic. People say the old snake looks sad, but it looks really cool. I cant wait to play it. Along with F.E.A.R, Assasins creed and Burnout its one of my must plays.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 09:10:01

At 1/21/07 09:04 AM, ojmosher wrote: Whats everyones up take on MGS4? Looks amazing, really epic. People say the old snake looks sad, but it looks really cool. I cant wait to play it. Along with F.E.A.R, Assasins creed and Burnout its one of my must plays.

I know, I might not be a very widespread PS2 user, but MGS looks pretty good. I prefer more difficult games like SH2. It's pretty sad the way I'm obsessed with these games isn't it? But Silent Hill 2 is awesome, the guy gets smacked by Pyramid Head off the roof of the hospital, and the story's good. If anyone wants an epic, lonely, beautiful game, SH2 is good. Some people say it's short, fuckin' idiots, it took my dad, when he first played it, about 26 hours to complete it. Longest time I got to complete it was 19, 20 hours. Plus there's a lot of bonuses to the game. Well, I better get to do some Blam/Protect, I'll blam one out of the park for you guys :\

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 09:22:55

At 1/21/07 09:10 AM, MrCritical wrote:

I know, I might not be a very widespread PS2 user, but MGS looks pretty good.

No, I don't like the new MGS, I think they've ditched the stealth theme.

I prefer more difficult games like SH2. It's pretty sad the way I'm obsessed with these games isn't it? But Silent Hill 2 is awesome, the guy gets smacked by Pyramid Head off the roof of the hospital, and the story's good. If anyone wants an epic, lonely, beautiful game, SH2 is good. Some people say it's short, fuckin' idiots, it took my dad, when he first played it, about 26 hours to complete it. Longest time I got to complete it was 19, 20 hours. Plus there's a lot of bonuses to the game. Well, I better get to do some Blam/Protect, I'll blam one out of the park for you guys :\

I played a demo of Silent Hill 3 and it was good, the graphics were excellent. I liked the way that they didn't need music to make the games scary. It was really freaky, like those dogs with split heads and the hovering creatures. Good game. What would you say the scariest bit is?

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 09:23:57

At 1/21/07 09:22 AM, Marsupial wrote:
At 1/21/07 09:10 AM, MrCritical wrote:

I know, I might not be a very widespread PS2 user, but MGS looks pretty good.

No, I don't like the new MGS, I think they've ditched the stealth theme.

I prefer more difficult games like SH2. It's pretty sad the way I'm obsessed with these games isn't it? But Silent Hill 2 is awesome, the guy gets smacked by Pyramid Head off the roof of the hospital, and the story's good. If anyone wants an epic, lonely, beautiful game, SH2 is good. Some people say it's short, fuckin' idiots, it took my dad, when he first played it, about 26 hours to complete it. Longest time I got to complete it was 19, 20 hours. Plus there's a lot of bonuses to the game. Well, I better get to do some Blam/Protect, I'll blam one out of the park for you guys :\

I played a demo of Silent Hill 3 and it was good, the graphics were excellent. I liked the way that they didn't need music to make the games scary. It was really freaky, like those dogs with split heads and the hovering creatures. Good game. What would you say the scariest bit is?

sorry

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 09:53:41

Where was the demo set in, like an amusement park? The amusement park is the most sane place in the game, and yet it's intensely freaky. The thing was where you had a sub gun a handgun and a knife, right? Some people think it's boring but everything's intense, and the graphics engine in SH2 and SH3 are intensely improved from SH1.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 09:56:38

Here's a screen from the Brookhaven Hospital Dark Side, and the bloody walls are crawling like that... yeah, cool...

Playstation Empire

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 09:57:32

I never played the silent hill games, and now it seems they have gone downhill so I dont think theres point starting...or is there? It seems alot more games are bring made into movies now, like Hitman is.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 09:59:44

At 1/21/07 09:57 AM, ojmosher wrote: I never played the silent hill games, and now it seems they have gone downhill so I dont think theres point starting...or is there? It seems alot more games are bring made into movies now, like Hitman is.

The Silent Hill games might seem boring in the beginning, but they are very beautiful and epic in their own way. Another screen from the BH in SH3:

Playstation Empire

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 10:03:04

The Silent Hill games (Christ, capitalize it...) are difficult, and they aren't just full-throttle action. They're puzzles and things and storylines... They're awesome.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-21 10:17:48

At 1/21/07 10:03 AM, MrCritical wrote: The Silent Hill games (Christ, capitalize it...) are difficult, and they aren't just full-throttle action. They're puzzles and things and storylines... They're awesome.

Cool, I might go and buy one, which is the best in the series?
All the good games are like that, himtan was very hard, but I finished it on professional mode! Did anyone get KIng Kong? that was really epic, one of the few good movie games, the rest are cack made up by two people over a weekend.