00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted KujoNG supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Playstation Empire

267,360 Views | 6,100 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-22 16:00:48

At 1/22/07 03:57 PM, Odyssic wrote:
At 1/22/07 03:42 PM, Black-Flame wrote: A bus slipped and got stuck right at the entrance of the school and no one could get in so the principal closed the school for the day.
Thats all it will take to close the school for the day?

It's a one way road through it and it got stuck at the only entrance and from there, it's a mile and a half walk to school. NO ONE could get in, people wouldnt be able to get lifts after school, the teachers cars would have to be parked in the middle of the ROAD outside so yes, that's what it takes.

Gamertag: BlackFlameNG Xbox 360 Club

Gamerscore: 25,275- last updated 23/February/09

Steam ID: BlackFlameNG

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-22 16:24:37

Yes let's get the PS conversation flowing again shall we?
I'm bored wih the usual "any new games" How about a poll.
Best sidekick: Clank or Daxter.

Please provide reasons.

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-22 16:43:53

At 1/22/07 04:24 PM, Marsupial wrote: Yes let's get the PS conversation flowing again shall we?
I'm bored wih the usual "any new games" How about a poll.
Best sidekick: Clank or Daxter.

Please provide reasons.

Right! So this my 3,000th post and I thought I'd post it here because it's my favourite crew, probably.

I prefer Daxter because he's so much funnier and more love-able. He's a great character.
Clank is useful in the game but that's all. He has slight jokes and I didnt find him that interesting or as a great character.

Also, Jak and Daxter were my favourite games.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-22 16:58:11

At 1/22/07 04:43 PM, Black-Flame wrote:

Right! So this my 3,000th post and I thought I'd post it here because it's my favourite crew, probably.

Wow, nice compliment. Congrats.

I prefer Daxter because he's so much funnier and more love-able. He's a great character.
Clank is useful in the game but that's all. He has slight jokes and I didnt find him that interesting or as a great character.

Daxter is a bit annoying but I would say he's better. More emotional aswell, clank is just a machine.

Also, Jak and Daxter were my favourite games.

Mine too, well one of...

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-22 16:59:57

At 1/22/07 11:07 AM, ojmosher wrote: The Dyanasty warriors lost its spark after the first one, repetitve hack and slash. I still liked it mind, but its not a must have series any more.

The MMORPG sounds like a keeper, though. Remember that some people like DW. I liked the 5th, so I hope the next one is better.

Sure, the stories never really were that interesting, with all that wierd stuff the minor characters did, but all in all it wasn't so bad.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-22 17:06:42

At 1/22/07 01:28 PM, Quickbeam wrote: Can you guys vote 5 on all of my songs? If not, just vote on all on the first page. There has been a massive attack on the AP and I want my scores to be higher than 2.50.

Help Please?

I'll just go to yer audio page via yer profile.
Hey, is that what happened? I thought some bastard was abusing me cause I was critical on one of his songs...
O well. Hey, If it's not too much trouble, can you help me with mine, too?
At least the last three and "SML 2: Six Golden Coins"
And if ya like, review them, too! I need all the pro help I can get.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-22 17:07:19

At 1/22/07 04:58 PM, Marsupial wrote:
At 1/22/07 04:43 PM, Black-Flame wrote: Also, Jak and Daxter were my favourite games.
Mine too, well one of...

Oh, it's one of mine. Sorry, typo.

I had a cheat disc for the second one and I was on a sugar rush so I tried the cheats out and went power mad with all the powers and guns you have. T'was fun.
The third one just didnt have that effect.

I loved the play-back value of the first two Jak games and lots of the features were brilliant but the third one was the most fun the first time round. It just wasnt so fun after.
Opinions?

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-22 18:48:31

Congratz on 3000 posts Bl-Fl... This is your favorite club? There's the PSE quiz coming in the portal, awesome... When is it going to be submitted? Just checking in... Oh, and the best sidekick poll is easy... I don't want Clank or Crank... Daxter!

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-22 19:41:59

Sidekick poll? I guess I didn't see that one.
I'll vote Captain Ash, TS: FP

If it was Daxter or Clank or "Crank", I'd choose Clank.
He's a smooth robot lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-22 19:56:57

I guess it is Clank... I don't pay that much detail to things. Oh, and there are a few games I want:

-SH4: The Room
I want Silent Hill 4: The Room because it looks very good, and realistic.
-MGS: All of them
They rock!
-Another Simpson's game
They're fucking hilarious!

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-22 22:19:21

At 1/22/07 12:09 PM, Marsupial wrote: Nominations for PS Empire motto:

Why not post a poll on the site?

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-23 02:46:08

At 1/22/07 10:19 PM, Jesse-Ray wrote:
At 1/22/07 12:09 PM, Marsupial wrote: Nominations for PS Empire motto:
Why not post a poll on the site?

I doubt that people would pay attenetion, but OK I'll put it on later.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-23 07:11:48

At 1/23/07 02:46 AM, Marsupial wrote:
I doubt that people would pay attenetion, but OK I'll put it on later.

Did you see my nomination? I think you missed it
Science is the truth until the PlayStation Empire proves it wrong... See? I made a good one.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-23 10:47:56

At 1/23/07 07:11 AM, MrCritical wrote: Did you see my nomination? I think you missed it
Science is the truth until the PlayStation Empire proves it wrong... See? I made a good one.

I actually like that little quote that you made up. Hahaha! The Playstation Empire will never prove Science wrong sorry to say. XD

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-23 13:00:22

Theres lots about mottos now, isn't there? Thats the thing about clubs though, not much to talk about at the moment.

I am in a finacial crisis, theres lots coming out and im not sure what to spend it on.
Option one: Save up for a PS3 and two games, comes in about 520 quid or so.
Option two: Get wasted on games in febuary, okami and Final Fantasy.
Option three: Save up for the truckload of PSP games coming out in March, like MGS portable ops.
Option four: Buy one or two games threw Feb and March only leaving enough for a PS3 and maybe one game, with no extra controller.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-23 14:36:22

At 1/23/07 12:30 PM, Odyssic wrote:
I like both, but Marsupial its up to you. Anyway isn't the james bond games crap.

I like it, I'll put in the poll.

Option one: Save up for a PS3 and two games, comes in about 520 quid or so.
Option three: Save up for the truckload of PSP games coming out in March, like MGS portable ops.
Option four: Buy one or two games threw Feb and March only leaving enough for a PS3 and maybe one game, with no extra controller.

I say either or 1 or 4 but...

Option 5: buy a 360 and get thrown out pronto... :P

I don't recommend this one.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-23 15:12:08

At 1/23/07 02:36 PM, Marsupial wrote:
At 1/23/07 12:30 PM, Odyssic wrote: Option one: Save up for a PS3 and two games, comes in about 520 quid or so.

I go for option four and then get pads, etc afterwards.

Er, yeah! I dont have one of those.
Hey look! A Wii fanboy lets get him! *Runs away*

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-23 15:18:50

At 1/23/07 03:12 PM, Black-Flame wrote:
I go for option four and then get pads, etc afterwards.

Yeah, I would say that is the best thing to do. I would rather experience the PS3 on my own for a month or so before I call my friends.

Er, yeah! I dont have one of those.

You hold, I punch!

Good work spy :P

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-23 15:23:01

At 1/23/07 03:19 PM, Odyssic wrote:
At 1/23/07 03:12 PM, Black-Flame wrote: Hey look! A Wii fanboy lets get him! *Runs away*
Lol, anyway I started to play rince of Persia: the Two Thrones that will be on the PSP soon.

Yes but under a different name no? Any of you know anything about the POP film that might be released?

Member list and positions update. NEW DEPARTMENT
Yeah wwwyzerd is now head of online gaming so talk to him for future information.

I will do game of week tommorow. Any suggestions?

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-23 15:24:03

Oh no they found me!!! EEEEKKKKK!!!!

Seriously though I like the Wii. And quite frankly, I would rather have the Wii than the PS3. For one there isn't anything good on the PS3. I'd play Resistance but it just looks like GOW to me. In scenario at least. Second of all it is way too pricey but of course that is everyone's reason for not buying it. Thirdly the games for it now suck (like I said besides Resistance but that is only one game).

Hate me if you want, but I'll stand with what I say.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-23 15:30:40

At 1/23/07 03:24 PM, Lopezinator wrote:
Oh no they found me!!! EEEEKKKKK!!!!

Seriously though I like the Wii. And quite frankly, I would rather have the Wii than the PS3. For one there isn't anything good on the PS3. I'd play Resistance but it just looks like GOW to me. In scenario at least. Second of all it is way too pricey but of course that is everyone's reason for not buying it. Thirdly the games for it now suck (like I said besides Resistance but that is only one game).

GOW as in God of war? In what way? Ohh crap, yo mean Gears of war. I suppose it is similair but GOW looks more appealing to me.
Anybody heard of that PS3 alien based shooter Area 51: Blacksite? It's pretty standard and cliched but it's worth a look.

Hate me if you want, but I'll stand with what I say.

Not yet...

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-23 15:36:37

At 1/23/07 03:30 PM, Marsupial wrote:
Anybody heard of that PS3 alien based shooter Area 51: Blacksite? It's pretty standard and cliched but it's worth a look.

Oh so now they are going to force those that have played the first one to now buy a PS3 just to get the second one? Those mother fuckahs!

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-23 15:39:49

At 1/23/07 03:36 PM, Lopezinator wrote:
Oh so now they are going to force those that have played the first one to now buy a PS3 just to get the second one? Those mother fuckahs!

I don't know if it is at all related to the original Area 51 on PS2. Somebody look it up. Messengers?
Lopez look at the positions section on our site, under the memberlist, and feel free to volunteer for one of the categories.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-23 15:43:46

At 1/23/07 03:39 PM, Marsupial wrote:
I don't know if it is at all related to the original Area 51 on PS2. Somebody look it up. Messengers?

Oh I hope it isn't.

Lopez look at the positions section on our site, under the memberlist, and feel free to volunteer for one of the categories.

I need to know what each does before deciding. Even though I have my sights on one.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-23 16:08:10

At 1/23/07 03:24 PM, Lopezinator wrote:
GOW as in God of war? In what way? Ohh crap, yo mean Gears of war. I suppose it is similair but GOW looks more appealing to me.

Yeah, the area 51: blacksite was in the OPS2 wasnt it? It looks pretty average, nothing ground-shattering. The first PS3 game to be really epic is proberly going to be Assasins creed.
Oh and option five, get an Xbox, is a big maybe...if the PS3 gets deleyed or I find out I cant get a copy till febuary of next year. I wouldnt go for the Wii though, its not really inspiring, just more 'fun'. and thats not what im after, I want a game that will really raise your heart-beat and get you excited.
Black did that to me, it may not have online or much of a story but it was epic, the last level had you shaking and sweating like mad!

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-23 17:17:36

At 1/23/07 03:43 PM, Lopezinator wrote:

I need to know what each does before deciding. Even though I have my sights on one.

Well tell me what you have your sight on and I will explain. You see it varies with which exact position you are given.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-23 17:31:59

This is Mars' new alt by the way so if you see this account posting then don't go all "GTFO" on it. Yeah?

I get banned for random outbursts in general. I hate that place.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-23 17:55:03

True, so what does that mean 4 him

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-23 18:13:46

At 1/22/07 11:07 AM, ojmosher wrote: The Dyanasty warriors lost its spark after the first one, repetitve hack and slash.

Yeah, umm. The first one was a fighting game for the ps. The second one introduced the hack and slash. Dynasty Warriors 3 improved on it a lot and I think is the best installment in the series. 4, 5 and it's expansions just add new features(new characters, stages, etc.)

Wow, I just beated Sons of Liberty and I must say, I can't believe I never played MGS before.
For the poll, I'll put Daxter, just because they came out first.

D13, the most elite you've ever seen.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-01-23 18:47:32

At 1/23/07 06:13 PM, D13Daniel wrote: Wow, I just beated Sons of Liberty and I must say, I can't believe I never played MGS before.
For the poll, I'll put Daxter, just because they came out first.

How long did it take you to beat it? It took me 14 hours (about 14).

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature