00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

corentingoo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Playstation Empire

267,376 Views | 6,100 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-04 13:15:04

At 12/4/06 12:19 PM, Jesse-Ray wrote: I hate the idea of our site having cheats, cheating ruins games and are accesible virtually everywhere else do we really need a giant page like that on our freeweb?

I never really thought of it that way, think of it s an enhancement it makes you go places you could never go to in normal modeor do some really cool stuff I mean did you ever try medal of honor while only using a bazooka? But yea a cheats page isnot that necessary bu who knows we might someday turn into a .com :P

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-04 15:39:39

Cool I see you got a nice new site.

I'm not sure how much I can add to this club, until I get my PS3.

Anybody know of any lists of what PS1/PS2 games we can or can't play on the PS3? I heard some will play and some won't. I'd like to know this before I get one, so I'm not out renting games that could possibly be incompatible with the PS3.

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-04 15:51:12

Here's a quick banner i whipped up with the Playstation Text. You don't have to use it but i though you might like to see it anyway.

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-04 15:59:33

At 12/4/06 03:51 PM, Quickbeam wrote: Here's a quick banner i whipped up with the Playstation Text. You don't have to use it but i though you might like to see it anyway.

Well done, *points*
Tommorow I'll create the points list and update the member list. Quickbeam , please send me the font that you used in that banner. Can you change it, instead of it saying Joni or GTFO. Can it say our motto, which can be found in the homepage of the site. Type it old fasioned writing, victoiran if possible.

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-04 16:12:08

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-04 16:19:03

At 12/4/06 04:12 PM, Quickbeam wrote: Better?

Oh and here's that font you wanted!

Better, but can you write the motto in old-fasioned snaller writing. Thanks for the font.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-04 21:24:45

Got us a forum! Its almost done.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-05 04:27:40

At 12/5/06 03:11 AM, ShortMonkey wrote:
At 12/4/06 09:24 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: Got us a forum! Its almost done.
I don't see why we just chat here, is it for different purposes?

Yeah exactly and the more active this forum the more likely people will stumble into it while browsing the clubs and crews section, and for all you stat whores out there post count +1.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-05 11:56:30

At 12/5/06 04:27 AM, Jesse-Ray wrote:
At 12/4/06 09:24 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: Got us a forum! Its almost done.
I don't see why we just chat here, is it for different purposes?
Yeah exactly and the more active this forum the more likely people will stumble into it while browsing the clubs and crews section, and for all you stat whores out there post count +1.

You misunderstand, all the important stuff will be held on the forums, because I can't divide this thread into sections, we need a forum.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-05 11:58:27

At 12/5/06 04:27 AM, Jesse-Ray wrote:
At 12/4/06 09:24 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:

Pretty interesting!
My mail: santiagobill@hotmail.com

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-05 14:37:48

Well, I requested to be signed up here before but I think my request went unheeded so I'd like to join.

Gamertag: BlackFlameNG Xbox 360 Club

Gamerscore: 25,275- last updated 23/February/09

Steam ID: BlackFlameNG

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-05 16:07:17

At 12/5/06 03:33 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote:
At 12/5/06 02:37 PM, Black-Flame wrote: Well, I requested to be signed up here before but I think my request went unheeded so I'd like to join.
Oh sorry about that, yes you can join. Check out the site.

And also check out the forum

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-05 16:59:26

At 12/5/06 02:37 PM, Black-Flame wrote: Well, I requested to be signed up here before but I think my request went unheeded so I'd like to join.

Its alright.
Have done, and will check out the forum tomorrow.

Gamertag: BlackFlameNG Xbox 360 Club

Gamerscore: 25,275- last updated 23/February/09

Steam ID: BlackFlameNG

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-05 19:39:22

At 12/5/06 04:07 PM, Marsupial wrote:
And also check out the forum

Which i created and Marsupial we don't need this points thing man. We could use some posting thing were like every post done on the forum gets you coins/stuff?

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-05 20:15:48

At 12/5/06 02:37 PM, Black-Flame wrote:

Which i created and Marsupial we don't need this points thing man. We could use some posting thing were like every post done on the forum gets you coins/stuff?

I don't agree. I think the pointy thing is very usefull to those who apports a lot in the page

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-05 20:30:33

At 12/5/06 08:15 PM, Pyromaniac-1 wrote:

I don't agree. I think the pointy thing is very usefull to those who apports a lot in the page

well thats your opinion on what we should do but these points whats the reward for who has most points?

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-05 20:36:50

At 12/5/06 08:30 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:
well thats your opinion on what we should do but these points whats the reward for who has most points?

Deleting other users and the power to modify the page

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-05 20:39:55

At 12/5/06 08:36 PM, Pyromaniac-1 wrote: Deleting other users and the power to modify the page

on the forum?

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-05 20:43:46

At 12/5/06 08:39 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:
At 12/5/06 08:36 PM, Pyromaniac-1 wrote: Deleting other users and the power to modify the page
on the forum?

I think yes. Check it out in the Playstation Empire site----Memberslist

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-06 12:37:19

At 12/5/06 08:30 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:

Go back to the site and read the points part again, by the way, if we have too many people on level 10, or staff, people will be fired. Acoording to how they behave and how much work to do. We still have an opening for an artist or a spy. Any takers?

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-06 12:39:21

We still have an opening for an artist or a spy. Any takers?

Oh yes, and an opening for a messenger.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-06 13:33:24

At 12/6/06 12:39 PM, Marsupial wrote:

No we dont I just took it. I uppose this means there will e weekly updates on cheats and news that includes but not limited to new releases, console updates...

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-06 13:40:22

At 12/6/06 01:33 PM, TheLebanese wrote:
At 12/6/06 12:39 PM, Marsupial wrote:
No we dont I just took it. I uppose this means there will e weekly updates on cheats and news that includes but not limited to new releases, console updates...

You only took it because I offered it to you before, and yes you will need weekly updates. Try sending me emails with cheats and info in between Friday Morning and Saturday Evening.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-06 13:55:44

At 12/6/06 01:40 PM, Marsupial wrote: You only took it because I offered it to you before,

yes ... so... I'm still taking it thats the point

and yes you will need weekly updates. Try sending me emails with cheats and info in between Friday Morning and Saturday Evening

yeah I'll do that I can check easier at these times anyway with the amount of work I already have and my outside life...

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-06 14:02:21

Dark-Knight

Can my record company sponsor PS Empire? I'm not sure if i can give payment of any sort, but i will keep bringing good music to your attention and maybe some songs to put on the site. I hope we can come to some sort of agreement about this.

*/Quickbeam\*

Marsupial

Can you put This song on the site? I think it would really blend with the site and give it a sound people will enjoy. Get back to me man,

*/Quickbeam\*

DarkSoldier

Is the forum up yet or is it the chatbox thing that has just appeared on the site? If it is the box thing then how exactly do we talk to each other? We aren't all gonna be on at the same time! The thing with forums is that you can continue conversations over days and whenever you have time, the thing with the chat box is that you can only talk to people when they log in. And what do we need a forum for anyway? We already have a perfectly good one right here!

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-06 14:16:22

At 12/6/06 02:02 PM, Quickbeam wrote:
Dark-Knight
Can my record company sponsor PS Empire? I'm not sure if i can give payment of any sort, but i will keep bringing good music to your attention and maybe some songs to put on the site. I hope we can come to some sort of agreement about this.

Yes they can, Tell me exactly how it will work, you get back to me.

*/Quickbeam\*

Marsupial
Can you put This song on the site? I think it would really blend with the site and give it a sound people will enjoy. Get back to me man,

OK, I'll put it on, but I need to wait a few more days until I can upload large files. Don't ask why.

*/Quickbeam\*

DarkSoldier
Is the forum up yet or is it the chatbox thing that has just appeared on the site? If it is the box thing then how exactly do we talk to each other? We aren't all gonna be on at the same time! The thing with forums is that you can continue conversations over days and whenever you have time, the thing with the chat box is that you can only talk to people when they log in. And what do we need a forum for anyway? We already have a perfectly good one right here!

No, of course not, it's a real forum like the NGDD has, when it's finished, I'll post it here. We need this new forum for contests mainly, and other stuff that we can catagorize. This forum is only a general thread, our own one would be more useful, of course we'll all carry on posting here.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-06 14:29:56

At 12/6/06 02:16 PM, Marsupial wrote: Yes they can, Tell me exactly how it will work, you get back to me.

Well it really depends how much your lowest offer is. If we could just get a little link to our site that will do. We don't want a huge banner or anything. Also i don't see why we should pay you, your not even the leader. The only person i would pay would be Dark-Knight.

OK, I'll put it on, but I need to wait a few more days until I can upload large files. Don't ask why.

Why?

No, of course not, it's a real forum like the NGDD has, when it's finished, I'll post it here. We need this new forum for contests mainly, and other stuff that we can catagorize. This forum is only a general thread, our own one would be more useful, of course we'll all carry on posting here.

Ok, can't wait to see it. When it is up can you make me a mod?

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-06 14:52:18

At 12/6/06 12:37 PM, Marsupial wrote:

Go back to the site and read the points part again, by the way, if we have too many people on level 10, or staff, people will be fired. Acoording to how they behave and how much work to do. We still have an opening for an artist or a spy. Any takers?

Spy? I'm interested....
What do you have to do?

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-06 16:17:14

At 12/6/06 02:29 PM, Quickbeam wrote:
At 12/6/06 02:16 PM, Marsupial wrote: Yes they can, Tell me exactly how it will work, you get back to me.
Well it really depends how much your lowest offer is. If we could just get a little link to our site that will do. We don't want a huge banner or anything. Also i don't see why we should pay you, your not even the leader. The only person i would pay would be Dark-Knight.

I'm not in this for the pay, talk to Dark Knight, give me a link to your site and I'll make my decision. MGS, what do you think?

Why?

Ask the guy behind freewebs.

Ok, can't wait to see it. When it is up can you make me a mod?

Umm, fine, you can be a mod, but only because you're our musician and you're now our sponsor. But try to stay active, or I'll take away your priviledges

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-12-06 16:26:39

This is our site. It's not much but we have signed quite a few bands. About 20 so far i think.