00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

corentingoo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Playstation Empire

267,368 Views | 6,100 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 11:05:16

At 4/1/07 12:58 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: The only really original idea is the Wii, but I find it to not be my cup of tea.

Well then your cup of tea is SOUR and SHITTY!!! You need fresh tea in that cup! Go buy a Wii for yourself!

And it's good to see that our leader likes the Wii as well.

It's also nice to see that we've jumped again in page #.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 11:50:33

Wii is a decent console, but it just lacks good games...

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 11:53:20

At 4/3/07 11:50 AM, DeIirium wrote: Wii is a decent console, but it just lacks good games...

Remember to keep on PlayStation Topic.

Yes i am a big fan of all consoles right now like the Wii,PS3 and XBOX 360.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 11:54:17

At 4/3/07 11:50 AM, DeIirium wrote: Wii is a decent console, but it just lacks good games...

Care to discuss that opinion over the PMs? I bet I could change your opinion.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 11:56:57

I'm sorry to quote you again but I could not find you on the memberlist of PlayStation Empire.

If i am correct then would you like to join?

If i am incorrect and you are a member then please forgive me.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 11:58:09

At 4/3/07 01:58 AM, Seamonky wrote:
At 4/3/07 01:53 AM, Akatsuki321 wrote: looks like im the narutard in this club...thats fine. Not to mention the other's were much longer then carbon, The tuning system was terrible,you HAD to have the tuner type car's to beat the game,the exoctic and muscle's turning was awfull,I found myself either completly stoping or spinning out on a sharp turn.
-I bet you are one of those fanboys who actually wears a Naruto Headband. Hahaha! XD
-Carbon had a cool Tuning System actually. I only used the Tuning System for my Corvete because that car is the best car to use online with, next to the Audi Quattro. Muscle Cars never spinout in Carbon, they are really difficult to turn. If you put their tires on all drift, then I understand your problems.

I personally stopped playing Need For Speed games. The whole underground shit is stupid and tuning up your car? Get a real one and put the time and effort into that. I miss NFS's good old days. The best one before they fucked it up was Hot Pursuit 2. Long live the Lamborghini

XBL GT: SleepyB 408

I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 12:11:14

At 4/3/07 11:56 AM, DarkSoldier wrote:

He is an earlier member that had a few name changes. Check under Revenant maybe...

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 12:18:01

At 4/3/07 12:11 PM, Marsupial wrote:
At 4/3/07 11:56 AM, DarkSoldier wrote:

He is an earlier member that had a few name changes. Check under Revenant maybe...

Oh then my apologies Delirium.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 12:33:35

At 4/3/07 11:54 AM, Twilight-Knight wrote:
Care to discuss that opinion over the PMs? I bet I could change your opinion.

I don´t think so. It does have some good titles, but that´s mostly Mario and Zelda. Then from that it´s pretty much just kids games. It doesn´t have much mature games, and those that it does have are quite shitty in general. Nintendo´s goal was to make more people, like adults play video games, but they are concentrating too much on them, instead of the original audience of video games.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 12:36:47

Also sorry for double post, but by the "I don´t think so" i mean that the only way i will change my opinion is when the Wii gets some good titles, i don´t want to spam this place up. You can still try if you want, but i doubt you will succeed.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 12:39:19

At 4/3/07 12:19 PM, Akatsuki321 wrote: No i don't know about you....but i fucking hated FF12,Yes i have played and beaten it,Iv gotton almost the final rank in the clan, i got nearly all the esper's. What didn't like the game was,The plot was not epic at all,The character's had absolutly no emotions what so ever, Money was a fucking bitch to get,To short. if i were you stick to the older one's (FF9).

-I kinda have to agree with Akatsuki on this one. Final Fantasy 12 really wasn't my type of game. It didn't feel like the old Final Fantasys. They had a kinda weird battle system and it played like a dot hack game.
-He's right again. Stick with the older ones like Final Fantasy 7 and 9. 8 was just not cool. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 13:25:42

At 4/3/07 10:22 AM, loggers wrote: This makes me happy to Own A PS3 :D

Great stuff there! Nice find. And it finally kills the 360 rumour about MGS4, they won't get it because it will not run on their machines, maybe in like ten years times when its re-done it might come out, but everyone will be over it by then.

Still some stubern people trying to keep the rumour alive through self-denail though, eh? On the plus side I got a credit card linked to the PS3, I can now downlaid PS1 games for my PSP and such.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 13:47:55

At 4/3/07 01:28 PM, Akatsuki321 wrote:

Sounds awsome to me,enjoy your old school ps1 gaming fun,(god i miss the ps1 day's)

I'm teaching my brother how to play Rayman 2. It's really a great game and takes me back.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 14:32:08

PS3 sales took of by 82% =o
poor sony... but yeah, they shoudnt have made it so expensive

people with a small penis use their fingers to operate their mouse

==Check out my band, Death/thrash metal from the borders of Antwerp.==

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 14:35:57

At 4/3/07 01:53 PM, Akatsuki321 wrote:
At 4/3/07 01:47 PM, Marsupial wrote:
At 4/3/07 01:28 PM, Akatsuki321 wrote:

Sounds awsome to me,enjoy your old school ps1 gaming fun,(god i miss the ps1 day's)
I'm teaching my brother how to play Rayman 2. It's really a great game and takes me back.
I think i still own that game. it was allright.

Allright? Well at least you're not criticizing it.

At 4/3/07 02:32 PM, Origina-l wrote: PS3 sales took of by 82% =o

It cost so much to make, there wouldn't be any profit otherwise. You could use a new sig. While I'm on a roll?...

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 14:51:08

At 4/2/07 11:47 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 4/2/07 06:32 PM, HATEGRIND wrote: Mind if I join this crew?
Well, what do you know about Sony and the Playstation? Give me 3 things you know Playstatipn related and I'll let you in the Playstation Empire. :)

1) Playstation 3 with the 60gig hard drive owns all.
2) I have noticed the Playstation consoles have always gotten off to a rocky start but always seem to be the top console among players in the end.
3) 256mb of memory, memory stick compatible, has a problem reading certain parts of certain games, and finally makes me cream my pants.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 14:53:55

At 4/3/07 02:51 PM, HATEGRIND wrote:

1) Playstation 3 with the 60gig hard drive owns all.
2) I have noticed the Playstation consoles have always gotten off to a rocky start but always seem to be the top console among players in the end.
3) 256mb of memory, memory stick compatible, has a problem reading certain parts of certain games, and finally makes me cream my pants.

Meh whatever you're in. Just stay active.

What games are you playing these days?

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 15:06:57

At 4/3/07 02:53 PM, Marsupial wrote: Meh whatever you're in. Just stay active.

What games are you playing these days?

Mostly Resistance- Fall of Man, NFS Carbon, and some old syphon filter omega strain for ps2.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 15:12:46

At 4/3/07 02:35 PM, Akatsuki321 wrote:
At 4/3/07 02:32 PM, Origina-l wrote: PS3 sales took of by 82% =o
They had to make it that expensive becuase of the installed Blue ray disc drive. It's not worth making a product so expensive,simply becuase you want the graphics looking just a little flashy,to overtop the 360's graphics.

The are not maing money off the console yet, they lose a considerable price very time one is brought, they are sold for more then they are made for. It deserves to be on top, it really tried and is the bets console, people just don't know it.

Sony have to make back its money fropm game sales and such now.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 15:20:14

At 4/3/07 03:12 PM, Abyssus wrote:
The are not maing money off the console yet, they lose a considerable price very time one is brought, they are sold for more then they are made for. It deserves to be on top, it really tried and is the bets console, people just don't know it.

Of course. Why do you think it took so long to make? They have achieved gaming perfection and whatever the Gadget show says is biased and false.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 15:37:58

Mr. P says:

I have bad news guys...
I failed the entrance exams (the original and the recuperatory) for medicine.
Now I must go to a private University (Private=A lot of money)
So, I'm going to live to Capital Federal (it's like New York in USA), without TV, without radio, and without internet....

That means... that I will be A LOT inactive, or inactive at all....

So, these will be your last days with me. (Or at least, you will see me very few)
The next Monday, I will not be here...

Destruction, Terror, and Mayhem

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 16:52:48

At 4/3/07 12:53 PM, Akatsuki321 wrote:
FF9 was most certainly my cup of fucking tea it's my fave.

The next person to use the line "my cup of tea" gets it!

Oh and Delir (I do that with everyone, so I'm not singling you out), I have a few names for you. Brothers In Arms: Double Time (tentative title), Godfather: Blackhand Edition, and Manhunt 2. That's all I need for violence. Plus RE: Umbrella Chronicles. You like apples? Well how 'bout them apples? : P

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 17:01:10

At 4/3/07 03:20 PM, Marsupial wrote:

Of course. Why do you think it took so long to make? They have achieved gaming perfection and whatever the Gadget show says is biased and false.

What did they say? Most people hate Sony because they are, cheap, stupid or just don't like having Blue-ray shoved down their throat. The last is understandable. But i already want to kill the bastards on this show, and I know nothing about it!

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 17:01:15

Hey everybody. Well i havent really played my ps2 to much except for playing ncaa football thats about it.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 17:35:18

At 4/3/07 07:29 AM, Dark-Knight wrote:
At 4/3/07 07:25 AM, Odyssic wrote: I'm on Rank (I think this is how you spell it) VenGuard.
On FF12
i want to play FF12 is it any good ?

Yes with improved graphics and more gameplay, it rises above the other FF games, in my opinion. Although, the beginning is kind of hard and you may become confused on what to do, I know I was.As you learn the controls and gain more power you head further into the game reveling some "secrets"! Well actually they aren't secrets, you do need to get pass them in order to comeplete the game, and help you though out the game as well.They are called Espers.Well theirs many more other things to do in the game, but i'll let you find out by your self.

XDeeZeroZero4Two-thousand six.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 18:05:29

At 4/3/07 03:30 PM, Akatsuki321 wrote:
At 4/3/07 03:20 PM, Marsupial wrote:
.......meh you crazy kids and your expensive next gen console's.

1. I am 17 in a couple of weeks.
2. I don't have a PS3 and won't be getting one soon...

At 4/3/07 05:49 PM, Akatsuki321 wrote:
At 4/3/07 05:35 PM, XD0042006 wrote:
At 4/3/07 07:29 AM, Dark-Knight wrote:
At 4/3/07 07:25 AM, Odyssic wrote: I'm on Rank (I think this is how you spell it) VenGuard.
On FF12
i want to play FF12 is it any good ?
Yes with improved graphics and more gameplay, it rises above the other FF games, in my opinion. Although, the beginning is kind of hard and you may become confused on what to do, I know I was.As you learn the controls and gain more power you head further into the game reveling some "secrets"! Well actually they aren't secrets, you do need to get pass them in order to comeplete the game, and help you though out the game as well.They are called Espers.Well theirs many more other things to do in the game, but i'll let you find out by your self.
No!! don't listen to him,your being led to FF12 side, a side that care's more about flashy new battle' systems then the actual,plot, character's and soundtrack. But if you still wanna play it thats fine too.

No, what are you on about? The story is great and really enchanting. Quite orchestral masterpieces that are layed in the background of each location. They all sound so good and fitting! Especially the one for Eruyt village. And as for the charcters, they are all varied and well designed although they COULD be better. The above text may have typos because I was so shocked by your statement I had to type this up in a rush.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 18:06:52

Yeah in games like that its vital to have a good storyline and plot. Cause graphics and all that dont make it a great game all by itself.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 18:09:45

At 4/3/07 06:06 PM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote: Yeah in games like that its vital to have a good storyline and plot. Cause graphics and all that dont make it a great game all by itself.

Yeah RPGs need to be good in all areas to succeed. Oh and how about another shot at your sig Mikah? I have improved from before. A lot.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 18:23:35

At 4/3/07 06:17 PM, Akatsuki321 wrote:

Not really,The character's are bland,they have no personality,they can't even think for themselves in the story,The story is boring,The concept was good,but the way they presented it sucked. The music was decent,but there are better FF soundtracks out there.All the cut scene were like this.......where here at this location....blah blah blah,let's move on to the next location. The character's are no where near memorible as other's. Locations are all right i suppose. They never thought for themselve's either,it was about fucking princess ash. Some character's were just there for the fucking ride. im sorry but this what i truly feel about this game.

OK so the cutscenes were sometimes boring and there were two different types. A lon gdialogue with various judges and important figures or one between the main characters shitting about Ashe and what she needs to do. You still can't deny that the story is good, no doubt about how dull the cutscenes are. I still managed to watch every single one so far...
Oh and how far did you get in the game?

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-04-03 20:00:11

Well marsupial i have a new sig that i want to put up on my profile but it wont let me. If ya or somebody else could maybe assist me in getting my much newer and much better sig up and on my profile i would very much appreciate it.

BBS Signature