00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Demons202 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Rabid demodded.

18,178 Views | 227 Replies

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 08:35:18

you know i find it kinda funny,I know th Seriousness of the situation but some of you guys are posting like he is dead.."He was a good mod ...a fair mod... why he was demodded.. will forever be a mystery" Damn post, don't write a eulogy.

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and FUCK the prom queen!

OCCUPY SKYRIM!!!

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 08:50:42

At 8/2/06 08:40 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 8/2/06 08:38 AM, -Der_Nightmare- wrote:
aren't there too many Mods in the forum already?
unfortunately,
Quite the opposite. With the amount of users that the BBS has from all the different time zones, we still need more mods.

In my opinion, I think it's more of a problem that a lot of the mods aren't particularly active, from what I've seen. Though I admit I haven't been around long, I don't think I've seen about a third of the mods online ever, and about half of those remaining are only online occasionally. I think we need more ACTIVE mods, personally.

But it's a shame about Rabid, he seemed like good mod material. But what's done is done, there's no use arguing about it. I guess shit happens =/

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 08:59:49

I say Mod Enoll. In Australia time theres hardly anyone one for about 2 hours at a time, yet at bout Midnight or so here it's packed with 5-6 mods and occasionally Wade.

That's just stupid, why have so many mods from the same timezone, it's simply innefficient.

"It isn't that democrats are ignorant. Far from it. it's just that they know so much that just isn't so"

Ronald Reagan

Proud supporter of the Dinosaur Conspiracy Theory

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 09:02:21

At 8/2/06 08:59 AM, SaiNT_SiLEiGHtY wrote: I say Mod Enoll. In Australia time theres hardly anyone one for about 2 hours at a time, yet at bout Midnight or so here it's packed with 5-6 mods and occasionally Wade.

I stand by this decision too. Hell, seems like so many people confuse him for a mod anyways, so it'll make it easier on their minds, at least. But seriously, he'd be good for the position, methinks.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 09:03:30

oh noes!
dave was helping keep the NGSM clean..
i suggest modding madknt to fill his position.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 09:04:28

At 8/2/06 09:03 AM, madknt wrote: oh noes!
dave was helping keep the NGSM clean..
i suggest modding madknt to fill his position.

Seconded, more Aussies the better!

"It isn't that democrats are ignorant. Far from it. it's just that they know so much that just isn't so"

Ronald Reagan

Proud supporter of the Dinosaur Conspiracy Theory

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 09:07:57

but what kind of info was passed out?
don't tell me exactly what was said, but what was it going about?
Or don't tell me, its fine with me

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 09:25:28

the internet is serious business kids

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 09:28:50

At 8/2/06 06:52 AM, CharIotte wrote: Why the hell is there an 8-page discussion about this when we know Wade is not going to change his mind because of anything that's said here?

Because everyone wants to be in a thread with Wade in!

You see the wine bottle? It WAS full!

Spore Club- The best game in production. Join.

I am the Hydra cut off my head two come back. That's a lot of bad teeth.

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 09:47:04

At 8/1/06 04:03 PM, WadeFulp wrote: continues to be a role model user on the forums.

Yeah, like he was in 2003.

old rabid for the win

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 09:49:44

And as for the next person to be modded, it needs to be, really, someone who can get online in the morning in GMT, that's when theres always the "OMG NO MUDS ONLEIN" threads.

And I'm not suggesting me, I'm never awake in the mornings.

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 10:22:20

When was he even modded?

Dam, I need to come here more often.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 10:24:00

And bobby_Jenkins.

No... just... no.

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-03 05:04:05

It's funny, I finally get access to the internet after about a week of my vacation and figure I'd stop by to see if anything terrible had happened while I was away, or if I had been demodded or anything. Oh well, I trusted Dave with my account to deposit for me while I was away and still won't hold anything against him. I suppose I didn't take into account what a terribly important thing being a moderator was and not to let out all our highly important secrets and whatnot. It was sort of a last minute thing anyway, with my plane leaving in a few hours and nobody to deposit for me, I figured Dave would be responsible enough with it.

I'll avoid the whole e-drama outrage thing. No leaving the site in extreme anger at this horrible outrage, never to return again. Congrats to SOAS on making the position, she'll probably do a better job than me anyway.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-03 05:10:48

There we have it, the nicest de-mod ever.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-03 05:18:10

At 8/3/06 05:04 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote:
I'll avoid the whole e-drama outrage thing. No leaving the site in extreme anger at this horrible outrage, never to return again. Congrats to SOAS on making the position, she'll probably do a better job than me anyway.

I respect that. I mean, just walking out of the demod with no drama attached, shows character. it does suck of course, but I'm glad you'll be staying on the forums with us, which is always good. And thanks for the congrats, I'll try my best at the very least, haha.

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-03 05:18:59

At 8/3/06 05:04 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: I'll avoid the whole e-drama outrage thing. No leaving the site in extreme anger at this horrible outrage, never to return again. Congrats to SOAS on making the position, she'll probably do a better job than me anyway.

That's very noble of you to say. Kudos to you.

I'm a little disappointed as you were just starting to come into the programming forum semi-regularly :(

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-03 05:20:02

Well you might as well de-review mod Sanjay, seeing as he gave away his account to someone.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-03 05:21:27

At 8/3/06 05:20 AM, arab_freak wrote: Well you might as well de-review mod Sanjay, seeing as he gave away his account to someone.

When did THAT happen?

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-03 05:25:04

wow he told me who banned me when i got my first bbs ever ban (i don't want to talk about it :pout: ) and i didnt even realize... well this is some sad news :(

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-03 05:30:05

At 8/3/06 05:21 AM, Zero_ wrote: When did THAT happen?

Well I just thought it wouldn't be him. Look at his MySpace, I'm guessing it's "Sean Acosta".

http://newgrounds.co..plate.php3?id=381716

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-04 00:36:15

At 8/3/06 05:04 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: I'll avoid the whole e-drama outrage thing. No leaving the site in extreme anger at this horrible outrage, never to return again.

Well put.

Best way to see the events that happened. I'm also glad to see you're also taking this maturely, it would be the first of it's kind.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-04 00:41:18

Rabid I do give you credit for not being upset about it.
Stuffers does happen.

But then again you shouldn't just give your account to just anyone even if you trust them to the heavens and back.

I mean if I was going on vaction and had to despoit I wouldn't let anyone touch my account due to something like that happening. I'd rather leave my account be and make up for lost time later on.

but life goes on and your being a good person congratsin' SOAS about being modded.
SOAS will deffers do a great job. She's a great person with good interest for the site.

Made with 100% Awesomeness | Work in Progress: White Chalk Lotus

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-04 00:43:22

At 8/4/06 12:36 AM, Uberbarista wrote:
At 8/3/06 05:04 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: I'll avoid the whole e-drama outrage thing. No leaving the site in extreme anger at this horrible outrage, never to return again.
Well put.

Best way to see the events that happened. I'm also glad to see you're also taking this maturely, it would be the first of it's kind.

Well said Uberbarista. And I totally agree.
Many people usually get very upset with something like that happening..

Made with 100% Awesomeness | Work in Progress: White Chalk Lotus

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-04 00:51:18

Looks like the BBS is short 1 mod.

*coughs loudly and rudely on Wade's shoulder*

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-04 01:02:44

At 8/3/06 05:04 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: I'll avoid the whole e-drama outrage thing. No leaving the site in extreme anger at this horrible outrage, never to return again. Congrats to SOAS on making the position, she'll probably do a better job than me anyway.

Not many people would react to being demodded like that, though you made it sound like you had expected to be demodded. Still, much respect from me to you for no e-drama.

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-04 01:03:22

At 8/4/06 01:00 AM, JoeisCooler wrote:
At 8/1/06 03:42 PM, WadeFulp wrote: I know a lot of people are wondering why Rabid was demodded.

Unfortunately he allowed a non-mod to access his account. As a result this individual accessed our mod forum and passed out information he learned there.

I don't want to make a big deal out of this as I feel Rabid has been punished enough.
Why why! Why would a mod do such a thing?!? Ugh. This disturbs me......

He just explained above. and i do feel sorry for him. But yea, once you have power, you forget how powerful it really is, so you sometimes slip with authority and get yourself caught..

Good work Rabid, i hope you continue on your path to fame....

Hello, from the past!

[ PHP: Main ]

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-04 01:03:58

It must suck badly for him. If I were demodded from NG I'd commit suicide. And I joined the emo-hating bandwagon!

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-04 01:14:31

At 8/3/06 05:04 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: <Story>

Damn, Rabid. I'm surprised how maturely you're putting up with your de-modding. And a well-put way to put up with a bummer like that.

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-04 07:18:31

I mean no disrespect to SOAS but I feel there were plenty of better users to put in the modship place.