00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Demons202 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Rabid demodded.

18,177 Views | 227 Replies

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 17:53:28

At 8/1/06 05:48 PM, Maus wrote:
At 8/1/06 05:48 PM, Perfect_Paranoia wrote:

Who is saying that?
At 8/1/06 03:44 PM, SweatyWhiteGuy wrote: Was he hacked?

Thats one of them people asked and nobody said shit to him.

NEED BEATS??? I GOT EM ELSEWHERE

I sell beats here Matt Mattik

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 17:56:00

At 8/1/06 05:53 PM, Perfect_Paranoia wrote: Thats one of them people asked and nobody said shit to him.

Look what happens when you read some more:

At 8/1/06 04:00 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 8/1/06 03:51 PM, -Fate wrote: This is bullshit he was an excellent mod. Could his account have been hacked? how do you know for sure he gave the user permission to use it, and gave out his info. It makes no sense.
I thought he was a good mod too, but he made a grave error. He let someone else deposit his points. blahblahblah more text

Next time, read further than halfway down the first page when looking for answers.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 17:57:58

At 8/1/06 05:20 PM, -Platinum- wrote: I hope this forum gets better, it's sure seeming to suck lately.

I agree, hence the fact that I lost my average posts per day: somewhere around 30 mark. I had that going for one hell of a long time too.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 17:59:40

Damn...He was one of the ONLY mods that I haven't been banned by.

Well those days are over.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 17:59:49

At 8/1/06 05:56 PM, Maus wrote:
At 8/1/06 05:53 PM, Perfect_Paranoia wrote:
I thought he was a good mod too, but he made a grave error. He let someone else deposit his points. blahblahblah more text
Next time, read further than halfway down the first page when looking for answers.

I read the first page so far and im still reading

Slow Reader

NEED BEATS??? I GOT EM ELSEWHERE

I sell beats here Matt Mattik

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 18:03:44

*tut*

Thanks to Cagedsilhouette for my sig.

R.I.P George Carlin, 1937-2008

R.I.P Dimebag Darrell, 1966-2004

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 18:09:22

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 23:38:35

Wow, this comes as a shock to me.

I talked to Rabid on AIM about two days ago. He was really nice. I would have never suspected that he would do something like that.

Like Wade, I wouldn't hate him for it, but I have to say the following:

For those people saying that he should be modded if he has continual good behavour, you can't be serious. Wade got of lucky that nothing worse was done, and the situation was dealt with in time.

But for those people who think there's a chance that he could be re-modded, I hope you aren't serious.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 23:42:21

oh my god. why would a mod ever let a non-mod access their account?

how stupid can you get, handing over your account to (most likely) a 13 y/o???

jeez.

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 23:45:46

Probably the worst administrative decision ever.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 23:45:46

Hey man thats bad luck about Rabid right there, I always liked Rabid. He had a cool alias. Well thanks for keep us updated Wade, appriciate it.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 23:46:49

I never knew him I guss thats one less mod to delete all the spam bummer.

"Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

~Henry Rollins

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 23:47:15

I would be fine with it if he was remodded.

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 23:52:59

At 8/1/06 11:47 PM, fasdit wrote: I would be fine with it if he was remodded.

I agree i dont know him that well but i seen him around the BBS and he was one of the good mods who arent a nazi mod.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 23:53:16

I've only seen Rabid on a handful of times (although he was probably on a lot more, seeing how a lot of people are upset about the demodding). I for one have never, and will never give out any of my passwords... ever.

It is a shame though. Rabid (from what I hear) was a good mod, but that's pretty bad to have someone else use his account for him, especially when it was used wrong. I think it was right to have him demodded, but since the other mods and admins do know him, maybe he could have a chance to redeem himself. That isn't up to me though, so I'll let things work their course.

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 23:53:20

At 8/1/06 11:47 PM, fasdit wrote: I would be fine with it if he was remodded.

What an idiotic remark. Again, anyone who says that isn't thinking clearly.

This is a person who swore to moderate the BBS, and stop bad behavour, and surrendours their account to an idiot. How can you seriously say that this person should be given a chance to do this yet AGAIN?

That's obsurd.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 23:57:32

I remember another user posting on his account in the NGDD here, but he didn't seem to be doing anything wrong and he seemed very trustworthy. He was just depositing for him, I think. I don't think that's all that bad, several NG users do that *cough* Ghost_Phantom *cough*.

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 00:01:59

At 8/1/06 11:53 PM, GamesCool wrote: This is a person who swore to moderate the BBS, and stop bad behavour, and surrendours their account to an idiot. How can you seriously say that this person should be given a chance to do this yet AGAIN?

Rabid isn't an idiot. He has the sense not to let a non-mod use his account again.

Plus, he's without a doubt the best mod here. Who's to say he shouldn't be given a second chance?

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 00:02:01

I thought Rabid was a good mod. It's a shame that he handed control of his account over to an idiot, who abused the rare privilidge of having control of a mod account. Wade did what he had to do though. Demodding is punishment enough, terminating his account over this goes too far. I hope Rabid continues to post here, and doesn't take the demodding too personaly
I know there are some of you guys out there that would like to see him remodded, but that is most likely not going to happen. The only thing we can do is move on with our lives.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 00:05:53

At 8/2/06 12:02 AM, Powerage wrote: terminating his account over this goes too far.

I would also like to clarify that his account wasn't terminated, but as Wade posted earlier, some mods were calling for the termination of his account, which would go too far.

Also, on the subject of mods being demodded, we also forgot to mention that Ozcar was demodded temporaily as an April Fools joke back in 2005.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 00:09:10

At 8/2/06 12:01 AM, LittleMissPrissy wrote: Rabid isn't an idiot. He has the sense not to let a non-mod use his account again.

Plus, he's without a doubt the best mod here. Who's to say he shouldn't be given a second chance?

If you read my post again, you'll see I called the person he let into his account an idiot, and not him.

I don't think you're looking at this rationaly. He gave someone access to private data of Newgrounds. This data is meant for only mods and NG staff. He violated the trust he had between the other mods, and admins. How can you give him a second chance? They got LUCKY nothing else happend.

It's not rational to say he can be re-modded if this is what really happend.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 00:10:56

RIP Rabid-Enchida. You had a good life as a mod. Hopefully you won't be to sad... :'(

Also, i know there is a mod's bbs, but i don't know the link.

If you want something fun...

http://newgrounds.com/moderators/

Hello, from the past!

[ PHP: Main ]

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 00:10:57

We should make a petion to make Rabid mod,I know it wont do anything but i would like to see him be a mod in the future.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 00:12:57

At 8/2/06 12:10 AM, Soul_Blade wrote: We should make a petion to make Rabid mod,I know it wont do anything but i would like to see him be a mod in the future.

Guys, comon. You're making me scream at the moniter.

If you rationaly think about what he did, there is no way you can say this. It's just crazy.

Thank god the people who run Newgrounds like Wade, Tom, and James aren't as forgiving as the users or the site would be doomed.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 00:13:03

I wouldn't be surprised if Rabid isn't alone on this stuff.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 00:14:39

Silly Rabid, trix are for kids.

I'M AN ATHEIST LOL.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 00:14:53

Do a stupid thing, pay the price. I hope he faced the music like a man.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 00:16:22

At 8/2/06 12:09 AM, GamesCool wrote: If you read my post again, you'll see I called the person he let into his account an idiot, and not him.

Ok.

I don't think you're looking at this rationaly. He gave someone access to private data of Newgrounds. This data is meant for only mods and NG staff. He violated the trust he had between the other mods, and admins. How can you give him a second chance? They got LUCKY nothing else happend.

It was an honest mistake on his part. You're acting like it's Rabid's fault the person he let manage his account was an idiot, when that's really not the case at all.

It's not rational to say he can be re-modded if this is what really happend.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 00:20:08

At 8/2/06 12:16 AM, LittleMissPrissy wrote: It was an honest mistake on his part. You're acting like it's Rabid's fault the person he let manage his account was an idiot, when that's really not the case at all.

Right but it was his CHOICE to let this person manage his account. Was that fair to the other mods, and admins to let private info get exposed?

It was thoughtless.

But again, I'm sure Wade wouldn't even consider re-modding him.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 00:59:55

At 8/2/06 12:25 AM, White_Rhyno wrote:
Oh. Shit, right. Tanner wasn't demodded, Captain_Bob was modded, and Wade called Bedn a cheaky scallywag.

Bend is special though.

I GUESS