00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Marcosw92 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Rabid demodded.

18,170 Views | 227 Replies

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 16:18:30

This forum is really starting to suck, what with the tight assed faggotry and the dozens of unwritten rules, and the bans for "spam topics" that weren't spam topics to begin with, and the Demodding of the few good mods that were.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 16:18:45

I believe Wade hath left this thread, although we'd all love to speak with him. I've only conversed with him once in a thread, when he replied to one of my posts with a fatherly message of reassurrance. Oh, quite the day it was. But, other than that, the mods are rather inaccessible.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 16:20:55

I never really thought that there was anything that important on the mod forum...

I guess I was wrong...

What could be discussed on the mod forum that's so important, the location of the Arc of the Covenant?

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 16:22:53

At 8/1/06 03:44 PM, DF64 wrote:
At 8/1/06 03:43 PM, faretheewell wrote: Damn.
Seconded

Thrid'd.

Not to talk shit about the other mods, But unlike them, He was on a consistant basis and actually did patroling.

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 16:23:41

At 8/1/06 04:18 PM, CaptainPeepers wrote: This forum is really starting to suck, what with the tight assed faggotry and the dozens of unwritten rules, and the bans for "spam topics" that weren't spam topics to begin with, and the Demodding of the few good mods that were.

Seconded.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 16:24:01

At 8/1/06 04:15 PM, Idocreating wrote: Hey Wade

If the slate has been wiped clean, does this mean Rabid could eventually get his modship back if he proves (over a long time) he's once again being a good user?

Yeah, maybe somwhere in the next 300 years when newgrounds forums expand 5 times...

I would like to see -TheDoctor- as the next mod though, hes a great person.

*blatant userpage whoring*

Might as well as keep this shitty tank.sm picture since while theres no animated gif's...

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 16:25:04

This is truely unfortunate :/
Rabid was a good mod, and a great poster, it's a shame he'd do something foolish such as giving out passwords. I hope he stays with us on the boards :(

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 16:31:37

I agree that Rabid was a great user whose moderation was overdue to be administered and too quickly stripped away, but honestly knowing Rabid from his posts and the situation revolving around his dismissal I highly doubt this is a major blow to his life. I think we're all giving this a little more attention then he would want. Although less than he would have expected, I'm sure.

In any case, it is a shame.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 16:33:45

Is this the first de-modation. Have other's been de-modded and are now roaming the forum, saddend by the loss of their status?

You see the wine bottle? It WAS full!

Spore Club- The best game in production. Join.

I am the Hydra cut off my head two come back. That's a lot of bad teeth.

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 16:34:53

At 8/1/06 04:33 PM, Hydra9 wrote: Is this the first de-modation. Have other's been de-modded and are now roaming the forum, saddend by the loss of their status?

SCD was demodded before. Thats all I remember.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 16:36:04

At 8/1/06 04:33 PM, Hydra9 wrote: Is this the first de-modation. Have other's been de-modded and are now roaming the forum, saddend by the loss of their status?

Yeah, any other demodations?

Was Josh Bend ever a mod :) ?

Might as well as keep this shitty tank.sm picture since while theres no animated gif's...

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 16:46:28

Lol another one of the good ones gone, each time i visit this place the suck increases.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 16:47:30

Besides Rabid and Slightly_Crazy_Dude, Captain-Jack and Sanjay have voluntarily given up their mod status.

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 16:48:29

I wonder what Rabid is going to do to his buddy?

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i

oh no I am choking on a million dicks

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 16:50:18

At 8/1/06 04:47 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote:
Besides Rabid and Slightly_Crazy_Dude, Captain-Jack and Sanjay have voluntarily given up their mod status.

This leaves room for Zeroasalimit and BBM to get modded at least. We keep losing all of the good mods. =(

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 16:52:05

Don't forget Olskoo and Tanner (or Anti-Tanner as he was at the time) for being AWOL for too long.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 16:53:49

At 8/1/06 04:47 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: Besides Rabid and Slightly_Crazy_Dude, Captain-Jack and Sanjay have voluntarily given up their mod status.

Damn, i remember SCD getting the boot over some lame feminism crack or something, Osamarama was a good mod too. Wasnt captainjack Nephtys?

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 16:55:43

What happened to the person that was using Rabids account? Did he get deleted?

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 16:57:08

Wow i never realised so many Mods have been demodded. They should make a club :)

You see the wine bottle? It WAS full!

Spore Club- The best game in production. Join.

I am the Hydra cut off my head two come back. That's a lot of bad teeth.

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 16:58:16

At 8/1/06 04:55 PM, BonusStage wrote: 1) they said he made abusive bans
2) he quit because his mother died and he hardly banned/locked anyways
3) yes

You got one out of three right.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 16:58:27

At 8/1/06 04:52 PM, Jercurpac wrote:
At 8/1/06 04:33 PM, Hydra9 wrote:
Don't forget Olskoo and Tanner (or Anti-Tanner as he was at the time) for being AWOL for too long.

And Freakapotimus. She was AWOL, too, except for the rare time she'd pop by.

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 17:00:36

At 8/1/06 04:59 PM, Dobio wrote:
At 8/1/06 04:58 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: And Freakapotimus. She was AWOL, too, except for the rare time she'd pop by.
Pretty sure she stepped down. I may be wrong.

I don't know, her name disappeared along with Tanner's and Olskoo's. I think she probably did.

You coming in August?

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 17:00:57

At 8/1/06 04:59 PM, Dobio wrote: Pretty sure she stepped down. I may be wrong.

Ya, she voluntarily stepped down. olskoo and Tanner were removed without their knowledge. I'm sure Tanner knows by now, though.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 17:03:19

At 8/1/06 04:55 PM, bakerrr wrote: What happened to the person that was using Rabids account? Did he get deleted?

No he didn't. But he might :(

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 17:03:32

I wonder was Bedn ever a mod :D

If his mod skills are as bad as his flash making skills he would destroy the BBS in a matter of minutes.

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 17:04:42

At 8/1/06 05:00 PM, Maus wrote:
At 8/1/06 04:59 PM, Dobio wrote: Pretty sure she stepped down. I may be wrong.
Ya, she voluntarily stepped down. olskoo and Tanner were removed without their knowledge. I'm sure Tanner knows by now, though.

Ya he does. He posts here and there once in a while on his site, SH.

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 17:05:01

And Funk for like a minute, also for security breech. THERE REALLY MUST BE SOME SECRET STUFF IN THERE.

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 17:06:04

At 8/1/06 03:42 PM, WadeFulp wrote: I know a lot of people are wondering why Rabid was demodded.

Unfortunately he allowed a non-mod to access his account. As a result this individual accessed our mod forum and passed out information he learned there.

I don't want to make a big deal out of this as I feel Rabid has been punished enough.

I don't know who Rabid is, except that letting someone else come on your account when you're a fod of NEWGROUNDS makes no sense. Unless it was an accident. Newgrounds is too big a site, you gotta be careful when you're a mod here(there).

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 17:09:19

At 8/1/06 04:03 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Many mods were calling for Rabid's account to be terminated. So it could be worse.

I totally just pictured an African tribe of mods cooking Rabid-Echidna on a stick with an apple in his mouth.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-01 17:10:07

My insiders tell me that the mod forum contains the knowledge of Cold Fusion. That is why there making such a big deal over this.