00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Marcosw92 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Rabid demodded.

18,171 Views | 227 Replies

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 01:03:36

WELL....... At least it wasn't Maus.

besides, i've never even seen him on the forums :/

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 01:05:49

Aww c'mon wade! Just temporarily demod him, he's like one of the coolest mods here, right along side ozcar and maus!

Better Days | "If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them." | The Hookah Lounge | Merry Christmas Cocksmokers! |

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 01:08:40

At 8/2/06 01:05 AM, Crue wrote: Aww c'mon wade! Just temporarily demod him, he's like one of the coolest mods here, right along side ozcar and maus!

Ok, let's say they figured out your account password (i bet mods can do that...not sure though) and they hacked into your account and deleted every flash on your hard-drive.

Would you enjoy that? Would you want them to do it again? No.

Wade said that the slate is wiped clean. There is no more. Nothing left. Rabid is now a regular. Nothing more. Nothing less. Being a mod is tough. There are no chances given out. Just a list of rules.

It's amazing that he survived that long. Being a mod your account is under attack a lot. So if you don't have a secure password like 6h8y75f it's likly to get hacked.

Hello, from the past!

[ PHP: Main ]

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 01:15:44

At 8/2/06 01:08 AM, Momo_the_Monkey wrote:
At 8/2/06 01:05 AM, Crue wrote:
So if you don't have a secure password like 6h8y75f it's likly to get hacked.

hmmmm...lets try using that on momo's profile

jk dont ban plz

Better Days | "If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them." | The Hookah Lounge | Merry Christmas Cocksmokers! |

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 01:16:14

At 8/2/06 01:15 AM, Crue wrote:
At 8/2/06 01:08 AM, Momo_the_Monkey wrote:
At 8/2/06 01:05 AM, Crue wrote:
So if you don't have a secure password like 6h8y75f it's likly to get hacked.
hmmmm...lets try using that on momo's profile

jk dont ban plz

nah. Not my password. Lol. Go ahead, try it....lol

Hello, from the past!

[ PHP: Main ]

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 01:17:24

I can understand rabid getting demodded, but SOAS modded?

Women shouldn't have posistions of power =O.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 01:30:48

At 8/2/06 01:17 AM, IHEARTLEMONPARTY wrote: I can understand rabid getting demodded, but SOAS modded?

tel that to the ten female mods ALREADY in power...

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 01:33:45

At 8/2/06 01:30 AM, Petroleum wrote:
At 8/2/06 01:17 AM, IHEARTLEMONPARTY wrote: I can understand rabid getting demodded, but SOAS modded?

YAAAA!!!!! Kick his ass Petroleum!

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 01:39:19

At 8/1/06 03:44 PM, Sentinel- wrote: oh, thats why.

that sucks. he was modding the NGSM for us... i guess maus'll help...

Yeah, I was wondering where he went, too.

Stupid, stupid Rabid.

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 01:39:33

At 8/2/06 12:16 AM, LittleMissPrissy wrote: It was an honest mistake on his part. You're acting like it's Rabid's fault the person he let manage his account was an idiot, when that's really not the case at all.

Looks like someone has been sniffing to much nail polish. Enjoy your ban for your previous idiotic comments. Have fun twirling your hair for a few days, maybe you can think of something to say that make sense when you return. If not I see no need for your account on this site.

Rabid is ultimately responsible. He let someone use his account so he is responsible for what that person does with it. Saying it's not Rabid's fault is ridiculous. I'd say more, but I'm trying to conduct myself in a more professional manner lately. You all have missed out on some good ownage. :)

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 01:41:32

At 8/2/06 01:30 AM, Petroleum wrote:

You didn't get the joke I tell.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 01:49:07

BTW, SOAS was nominated long ago and was vote on over the past couple weeks. This happened before Rabid let someone into his account. SOAS was going to be modded anyway, as well as a couple other users yet to be named.

One of the things the person who logged into Rabid's account did was tell SOAS she was going to be a mod before it was announced.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 01:51:14

At 8/2/06 01:49 AM, WadeFulp wrote:
One of the things the person who logged into Rabid's account did was tell SOAS she was going to be a mod before it was announced.

:O

You guys sure do seem to have fun with all this secrecy shit, don't you.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 01:52:04

At 8/2/06 01:49 AM, WadeFulp wrote: BTW, SOAS was nominated long ago and was vote on over the past couple weeks. This happened before Rabid let someone into his account. SOAS was going to be modded anyway, as well as a couple other users yet to be named.

awww. That's too bad. I like surprise better. Hope SOAS wasn't down....yet i doubt she was.

I think it was a good choice, and i wasn't thinking that SOAS was a replacement in anyway.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 02:31:01

Okay, seeing that I have gone through all pages making sure not to jump to any conclusions ... First off, it seems and I will state the obvious, I guess. That was damn reckless( no disrespect), way to go, to the person who abused the power/trust left to them (sarcasm), it's people like you that fuck up things for others.
And last ..if I have read correctly(From Canas's response ) RE doesn't know about this???

And reading Wade's previous post, it's a damn shame some asshole had to go and shout Suprise about SOAS, before official modding , I'll bet that sucked the fun right the fuck out of it. Sorry SOAS...

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and FUCK the prom queen!

OCCUPY SKYRIM!!!

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 03:02:18

At 8/2/06 12:01 AM, LittleMissPrissy wrote: Plus, he's without a doubt the best mod here.

What makes you so qualified to judge? As far as I can tell, you've only experience with the spammy and aspect of the site and it's BBS. Not to mention you don't have access to anything that would prove anything. Plus you're currently banned. Hardly an expert on what decent moderating is, and what isn't.

Which, by the way, allowing a non-mod access to your account is NOT good moderating.

Who's to say he shouldn't be given a second chance?

All the other moderators, and the administrators. Basically, all the people that matter when it comes to the decision.

Now don't get me wrong, I thought Rabid was a great mod, and he's had my full support ever since the notion of his moderation came up, but now that he's allowed someone who's not trusted to read the mod forums and have access to ban records and the like, I just don't feel like forgiving that sort of mistake.

For those of you who don't understand, and think that there's no big deal with someone reading the mod forum, think again. There is a lot of personal and confidential information in there that the moderators will be lucky if that information is not shared as a result of this breach.

Personally, I don't care if Rabid has 'learned his lesson' or whatever. He'll continue to learn it until the end of his time here, which is hopefully much later, rather than sooner. He's a great poster, regular, and user. I hope he sticks around.

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 03:09:42

Evark, out of curiousity, how could one NOT have access to things that prove or disprove good modship? What, do you guys mod the lounge or something too? As far as I knew everything that's modded is pretty much avaliable to everyone's eyes...

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 03:12:09

Too bad, I still think he's a nice dude, but passing an account to a non-mod... tsk

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 03:16:17

Where is R-E anyway? He hasn't posted anything in a while.

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 03:17:56

At 8/2/06 03:09 AM, JackPhantasm wrote: Evark, out of curiousity, how could one NOT have access to things that prove or disprove good modship? What, do you guys mod the lounge or something too? As far as I knew everything that's modded is pretty much avaliable to everyone's eyes...

Not being a mod means you don't have access to whatever would prove whether or not someone was a good mod, or whatever.

Basically, I'm drinking right now, so what I say might not make sense. I meant to say that LittleMissPrissy, who is currently banned anyway, doesn't have any idea what makes a good mod and what doesn't, because obviously if she did, she'd be a moderator, and would have access to the tools to verify whether or not the decisions made by other moderators were decent or not.

But that's not the case.

And no, everything that's modded isn't available to everyone's eyes.

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 03:25:31

It's a damn shame that Rabid would do such a foolish thing like that,he was a good mod and seemed to be very trustworthy,hope he will stay with us on the forums and there will be no hard feelings over this.

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 03:30:29

At 8/2/06 03:21 AM, Kubanagi wrote: If he was hacked...then i felt his pain.because remember that pm i sent you wade?that flash was submitted when a BB guy got onto my account.

I believe it has already been said that he wasn't hacked. Just admit you're in denial.. it is a damn shame someone betrayed his trust.

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and FUCK the prom queen!

OCCUPY SKYRIM!!!

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 03:32:29

At 8/2/06 03:17 AM, Evark wrote:
And no, everything that's modded isn't available to everyone's eyes.

ic

I think you're a good mod btw.

Yep. I do. But, if what you say is true, I MIGHT BE TOTALLY WRONG, about that.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 04:12:29

Well, I simply don't understand why people giving access to their accounts just so somebody could deposit some measly experience for them!

ffs, is your life going to stop if you miss one deposit? I remember that Ozcar was willing to give someone "trustworthy" his account while he was at korea (I don't know if he went yet, I guess he did) and he was THIS close to considering a non-mod to deposit for him. But getting a fellow mod to deposit for you will seem to be the "intelligent" decison for you. Or just simply DON'T DEPOSIT FOR A FEW DAYS. IT WON'T KILL YOU!

Logic defies some people....

"It isn't that democrats are ignorant. Far from it. it's just that they know so much that just isn't so"

Ronald Reagan

Proud supporter of the Dinosaur Conspiracy Theory

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 06:52:56

Why the hell is there an 8-page discussion about this when we know Wade is not going to change his mind because of anything that's said here?

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 06:56:12

At 8/2/06 06:52 AM, CharIotte wrote: Why the hell is there an 8-page discussion about this when we know Wade is not going to change his mind because of anything that's said here?

You forgot this is newgrounds, if an admin posts, hundreds line up to do a little ballsucking ;)

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 06:59:45

At 8/2/06 06:52 AM, CharIotte wrote: Why the hell is there an 8-page discussion about this when we know Wade is not going to change his mind because of anything that's said here?

The majority of people aren't asking for the decision to be changed, just stating their thoughts on the subject.

For the record, I knew something was up, 'cos when it was aked why dave was the one to make the first post in the new sig makers thread, he used to Rabid's account and said it was because he was a mod, bizarrely. But I didn't really care. Although I cared enough to make this post.

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 07:10:10

Maybe next time Rabid can suck my dick so far that it warps into my B-hole. Than I'de have to shit it out into his mouth and eat lion poop

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 08:11:41

I remember playing PartyPoker with him. Good times...haha.

BBS Signature

Response to Rabid demodded. 2006-08-02 08:17:16

At 8/2/06 01:49 AM, WadeFulp wrote: as well as a couple other users yet to be named.

Wow, I like seeing new moderators, especially if it's people I know, gives me a sort of tingle, I hope ZAAL is among them.