00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GrawlixMan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ultimate Controversial Game Idea

37,976 Views | 356 Replies

Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-04 12:40:48

Lets face it, controversiality sells. GTA: San Andreas probably shifted extra copies once the Hot Coffee mod was discovered and Manhunt probably sold more when it appeared in the news as it was though to be the cause of the death of a teenager who was stabbed, more copies were probably shifted through curiousity.

So screw content, graphics and gameplay. Lets invent a game designed to be as controversial as possible. Winner gets an E-Cookie. I'll start.

You play as Jesus, with a big chaingun. And you have to kill everyone in the Vatican for misinterpreting the Bible. And you get health by raping the dead corpses of the male bishops. Then you go and kill all the supporters of the other religions for being blasphemous. Then you kill and the black people in the world and endit all with a spliff.

I doubt any of you can top that.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-04 12:42:47

Wow....I can't top that, but I'll try.

It'll be called.....God damnit that other one was good, I can't do any better then that.

I'm too cool for sigs.

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-04 12:42:59

Same game, Only instead of using Jesus you're Allah.

/b/

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-04 12:43:57

How about Brokeback Mountain: The Game

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-04 12:44:38

At 6/4/06 12:42 PM, -KennethTheSociopath wrote: Same game, Only instead of using Jesus you're Allah.

Yeah but playing Allah you wouldn't see him. If you were Jesus you could kill Allah, which is controversial in itself as images of Allah are not allowed.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-04 12:46:55

Well...Ok, here goes.

You play a young German kid that's part of the Hitler Youth. Your mission is to hunt down and kill as many Jews as possible. You team up with members of the KKK to maim and kill all foriegn people on Earth. You get health by nostril raping senior citizens. You get levels up when you actually make plans to assassinate the President of the United States, and you actually have to make the plans. You submit them to the game console, then you have to see if you can go do it. You beat the game when you actually go out and kill all the Jews.

That's not bad.

I'm too cool for sigs.

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-04 12:48:25

At 6/4/06 12:46 PM, KrazyKorean4 wrote: Well...Ok, here goes.

Idea

That's not bad.

Aye but theres no necrophilla. Good attempt though.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-04 12:49:03

I'll try to top that.

Idea 1: It would be a religious fighting game with all religious figures, Jesus, Moses, Muhammed, etc. But they would all have certain moves like Jesus pulls out Holy Water and burns the other players.

Idea 2: Your playing as a gay democrat nazi virgin lesbian obese scientologist emo who has to go down to the mall and eat everyone.

Idea 3: You play as L. Ron Hubbard and run around heaven with a chainsaw. If people try to attack you, you eat a baby and grow twice your size. Each mormon you kill, the more heaven becomes destroyed.

But I would play your game for sure. Just to see what it's like.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /777777

http://metaldart.webs.com/ My freewebs website. Check it out dog.

My old NG profile ID: 1321019

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-04 12:49:09

You play a paedophile who has to go around raping as many children as possible while evading the police and killing victims who've decided to make allegations against you. You also run a paedophile ring that trafficks children into the country for use as sex slaves in your brothels.

Try topping that.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-04 12:51:17

At 6/4/06 12:49 PM, Loch_Ness_Monster wrote: You play a paedophile who has to go around raping as many children as possible while evading the police and killing victims who've decided to make allegations against you. You also run a paedophile ring that trafficks children into the country for use as sex slaves in your brothels.

Try topping that.

I'll top it,its basically the same as your but your a transexual,homeless peadophile

Get Fuckle'd

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-04 12:52:58

At 6/4/06 12:49 PM, Loch_Ness_Monster wrote: You play a paedophile who has to go around raping as many children as possible while evading the police and killing victims who've decided to make allegations against you. You also run a paedophile ring that trafficks children into the country for use as sex slaves in your brothels.

Try topping that.

Mine has blasphemy and gay necrophilla, yours is just pedophilla. I have topped you.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-04 12:57:10

Ok i'm gonna give it a shot

You play as an inmate in jail and you have to gain respect by brutally raping the other inmates as well as guards but you start out as a little pussy and you have to get raped and smuggle drugs.

I'm a metalhead and proud of it!OR AM I AN EMO, SPAM ME

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-04 12:58:02

At 6/4/06 12:52 PM, idOcrEatING wrote:

Try topping that.
Mine has blasphemy and gay necrophilla, yours is just pedophilla. I have topped you.

Compromise?

You play as some sort of religious head figure who is a converted into a gay pedophile raping little disabled children (living and dead), and is, by night, a genocidal maniac recreating all the racial attacks commited over the last 500 years.

Of course I would never approve of such a thing

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-04 13:01:50

A children's game that teaches youngsters the art of oral sex through several minigames.

Controversial doesn't mean crazy.

But I love the jesus and the chaingun idea. You should give him a hick-stoner accent too, and make his hair nappy, and have his apostles all be rastas. And there's an unlockable level where they all gangbang magdalene.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-04 13:06:02

Words cannot describe the sheer awesomeness that is this thread XD

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-04 13:07:46

At 6/4/06 01:03 PM, KemCab wrote:
How will you recognize him then?

Because he'll have a halo, and a robe. And Like, the game will say, that the guy, is Jesus. DUH. The facial structure will still all be the same.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-04 13:11:02

You play as a white police officer in the Georgia. In one mission, you are sent to kill a black man who made threats against the Ku Klux Klan. In the scene where you kill him, the police officer drags him from his bed, brutally beats him with a nightstick, and you throw him out his window. On the way out of his house, you rape and kill his 7 year-old daughter.

Later, you enter a bar and find a bunch of Nazis telling Jew jokes, and the cop says the one about a Jew and a pizza. You drink 6 beers and get in your car and drive away. You pull over a black man for no reason, pop his tires, and lock him in his trunk. You go back to the city and pay for a prostitute.

Later, you murder the mayor for wanting to remove the Confederate flag from the statehouse. In one part you go to a church and massacre all the people there, leaving a knight stick shoved up a priests ass and you burn the building on the way out. The final mission is brutally murdering the president, where you decapitate him and throw his body out the window.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-04 13:18:01

At 6/4/06 01:01 PM, KemCab wrote: You play as Mohammed and you have to rape little boys and girls in order to go to the next level. <snip>

You = win.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-04 13:19:55

At 6/4/06 12:43 PM, OmnusOmega wrote: How about Brokeback Mountain: The Game

What is that some kinda dating sim?

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-04 13:20:03

I'm regetting making this thread. Rockstar are going to get too many ideas...

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-04 14:07:43

My idea.

-Roll people in wheelchairs down a hill, and hit them out of their chairs at the bottom with bats.

I'm gonna go back to my room and be awesome.

Desert Punk of the NG /A/|My VA Demo Reel|Audio Portal|

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-04 14:28:08

At 6/4/06 12:40 PM, idOcrEatING wrote: Lets face it, controversiality sells. GTA: San Andreas probably shifted extra copies once the Hot Coffee mod was discovered and Manhunt probably sold more when it appeared in the news as it was though to be the cause of the death of a teenager who was stabbed, more copies were probably shifted through curiousity.

So screw content, graphics and gameplay. Lets invent a game designed to be as controversial as possible. Winner gets an E-Cookie. I'll start.

You play as Jesus, with a big chaingun. And you have to kill everyone in the Vatican for misinterpreting the Bible. And you get health by raping the dead corpses of the male bishops. Then you go and kill all the supporters of the other religions for being blasphemous. Then you kill and the black people in the world and endit all with a spliff.

I doubt any of you can top that.

I must add on that you while you rape the male members you drink there semen and shoot up heroin needles and you must burn and crucify Jews while eating there hearts for killing you, and you must also have unconsensual sex with infants while defecating in there mouths and assassinating the president and doing Hitler salutes while shouting "Sieg Heil!"
and commiting acts of necrophilia, pedophilia, adultery, and hunt down Jack Thompson.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-05 10:00:50

At 6/4/06 02:28 PM, CalmLikeABomb74 wrote: I must add on that you while you rape the male members you drink there semen and shoot up heroin needles and you must burn and crucify Jews while eating there hearts for killing you, and you must also have unconsensual sex with infants while defecating in there mouths and assassinating the president and doing Hitler salutes while shouting "Sieg Heil!"
and commiting acts of necrophilia, pedophilia, adultery, and hunt down Jack Thompson.

I thought i could have added to my idea too. Still a best seller though.

Note to self: Copyright this idea now before Rockstar or Sony nick it.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-05 10:03:04

lol to the first post, it tops the cake

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-05 10:07:31

columbine the game

im not describing it

Can't Sleep Clowns Will Eat Me

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-05 10:11:21

haha ! Making this stuff up is fun , so what the hell....

A strategy game where you play as Jesus . The idea of the game is to slave as many black people as possible . When you have enough , you can use them to crush your enemy , the african children . Along with many other enemies , such as god , Moses , and Noah . There are also various mini games , such as torture god , and steal food from african children .

( Im not really a racist , i just made that for fun .)

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-05 10:19:49

At 6/5/06 10:11 AM, Shinobl wrote: ( Im not really a racist , i just made that for fun .)

I doubt any of us are. It's just a bit of fun, only fanatics find it offensive, and there the funniest to watch get mad.

Although knowing Sony there gonna get ideas from this.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-06 02:10:11

how about a disgustingly detailed raping game? one that would be fit for the DS.

"drag the black man's penis into this little white boys tiny anus. use the knife to make a slit in his anus if you don't feel like splitting it open with your cock".

wee.

snyggys

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-06 02:35:43

At 6/4/06 12:43 PM, OmnusOmega wrote: How about Brokeback Mountain: The Game

that one has my vote

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-06-06 14:36:43

At 6/6/06 02:10 AM, 2k_rammerizkool wrote: how about a disgustingly detailed raping game? one that would be fit for the DS.

"drag the black man's penis into this little white boys tiny anus. use the knife to make a slit in his anus if you don't feel like splitting it open with your cock".

wee.

Certainly would shut up those who think that the DS is a "kiddy" console and that the touch screen is pointless ;)