00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RIOTxANON06 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ultimate Controversial Game Idea

37,945 Views | 356 Replies

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-07-30 05:59:34

You're forgetting the fetuses. Where's your appetite?

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-07-30 09:40:41

lol, queer mana.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-07-30 10:32:58

At 7/29/06 07:51 PM, -Chaz- wrote:
At 7/29/06 02:30 PM, soggycucumber wrote: Womb Raider,....
this guy wins.

Thank you I plan on releasing it when Im older... Or I'll pay a leperchaun to do it in real life with a caamera crue following behhind him... Womb Raider: The Show

[Newgrounds] Counter-Strike: Souce Server | 217.163.25.105:27015 | Come play us.

HIGH FIVE

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-07-31 18:44:08

At 7/30/06 10:32 AM, soggycucumber wrote:
At 7/29/06 07:51 PM, -Chaz- wrote:
At 7/29/06 02:30 PM, soggycucumber wrote: Womb Raider,....
this guy wins.
Thank you I plan on releasing it when Im older... Or I'll pay a leperchaun to do it in real life with a caamera crue following behhind him... Womb Raider: The Show

If sleazing Hollywood producers ask to make a movie of it, kill them all. Don't kill your franchise.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-02 14:54:38

Have you heard of the aristocrats ?

My game idea is an aristocrats simulator. You would have an entire family to control (including the dog) and you are allowed to do whatever to them. You start with the agent, but as he is so impressed with your grisly performance that you move on.

From that point on you move from venue to venue. Depending on how disgusting your act was the previous night you get money with which to spend. Spend on what you may ask. That is open ended. Anything from hookers to dildos to beer bongs for urine, or more acurately urine bongs.

The final show is in front of the president of the united states. After this show, the game takes all of your shows and posts them on the internet. Not on a site built specifically for the game, but random sites ranging from medical advice columns to kid's sites to christian outreach websites. Also, the final performance is emailed to the real president, so the real one can enjoy the disgustin display you put on for his/her digital doppleganger.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-02 15:15:11

At 6/4/06 12:40 PM, Idocreating wrote: You play as Jesus, with a big chaingun. And you have to kill everyone in the Vatican for misinterpreting the Bible. And you get health by raping the dead corpses of the male bishops. Then you go and kill all the supporters of the other religions for being blasphemous. Then you kill and the black people in the world and endit all with a spliff.

I doubt any of you can top that.

Watch me take your idea (hey! I'm Sony!!!) and make it better :)

You play as Jesus with an afro and an unlimited arsenal including nuclear air strikes. And you have to kill everyone in the Vatican for reading the Bible period. You get health by raping the dead corpses of the male bishops' sons. Then you go and kill all the Jews as revenge. Afterwards, you kill the Muslims while cheering, "USA IS #1". You win once you have eaten the flesh of Osama Bin Laden.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-02 15:43:23

:) ok heres mine:
Your a demon, but once you were human but you chose the wrong religion and now you have been tortured for 3000 years, even though you never sinned. God relises his mistake and lets you in to heave, but its too late now YOU WANT REVENGE Kill Saint Peter,Angels,Saint Mark,Jesus and finally God with the help of your magic Tridant.

You see the wine bottle? It WAS full!

Spore Club- The best game in production. Join.

I am the Hydra cut off my head two come back. That's a lot of bad teeth.

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-02 15:45:16

the most controversal / sick game ever would be "Super Soviet Missle Mastar" mixed with Nine.... *shot*

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-02 15:46:32

At 8/2/06 02:54 PM, 73hC010n31 wrote: Have you heard of the aristocrats ?

My game idea is an aristocrats simulator.

Pfft. Thats the just the Sims on crack.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-02 15:47:27

by the wya i call my game: "Turning heaven into a hell"

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-02 15:54:19

At 8/2/06 03:49 PM, LUAP-ness wrote: Here's an Idea:

You play as Bill Cosby. 'nuff said.

And try and capture the Pokeyman? I'm not sure the world could take it ;)

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-02 15:58:43

At 7/21/06 08:03 PM, Ziper27 wrote: lol, 3 words.

Concentration Camp Tycoon.

i win.

Allready exists.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-02 16:28:26

When we get to page ten we should have an offical voting page or two to see whos is best :)

i.e. mine :P

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-02 16:30:15

You play Dixie, a transvestite-satanist-terrorist with a goal of raping every priest and nun on earth. You can only get money by fornicating on holy symbols, and child molestation grants you extra points.

The weapons available are The Crucifier, Penetrator, Dung-cannon, Goatse, and various Satanist magic.

Your enemies are the Arian revolution, who seek to kill you in their quest to destroy all non-white people in a second holocaust, and rape-bots, which are self-explanatory.

Level 1: The Dome of the rock.
Boss: Mohammed.
Level 2: Time for a lemon party!
Boss: The Pope
Level 3: Jerusalem.
Boss: Gay orgy.
Level 4: Vatican City.
Boss: Jesus
Level 5: Statue of Liberty.
Boss: Ku-Klux Man.
Level 6: Heaven.
Boss: The Rape-bot 2000.

Several secrets can be unlocked by burning down orphanages.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-02 16:33:38

You play as a condom in use. It's like DDR: as the semen approaches, you have to press the correct button at the right time, and if you get too low a score, its game over.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-02 16:35:34

"God" You create your own Univers, seee world wonder, laugh at the beign and watch them fight eachother,design the universe and as soon as you want to.. DESTROY IT! a bit like Spore but with some additional features.

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-02 16:42:56

At 8/2/06 04:28 PM, FeargusMcDuff wrote: When we get to page ten we should have an offical voting page or two to see whos is best :)

Pfft. Your is only controversial if your a BBS member. To the public, it would just seem a bit weird.

Jesus with a chaingun pwns you.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-02 16:44:43

At 8/2/06 04:42 PM, Idocreating wrote:
At 8/2/06 04:28 PM, FeargusMcDuff wrote: When we get to page ten we should have an offical voting page or two to see whos is best :)

Pfft. Your is only controversial if your a BBS member. To the public, it would just seem a bit weird.

Jesus with a chaingun pwns you.

Deamon with a magic Tritant killing Angels,Saint,Jesus and god with an awesome story line OWN's everyone.

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-02 16:44:59

At 8/2/06 04:42 PM, Idocreating wrote: Jesus with a chaingun pwns you.

I use zombie come-stained Ozcar as a human shield. Then use stampers pink laser to neuter you, then set Maus on you.

NWA-HA-HA.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-02 16:45:45

You play as Jesus, with a big chaingun. And you have to kill everyone in the Vatican for misinterpreting the Bible. And you get health by raping the dead corpses of the male bishops. Then you go and kill all the supporters of the other religions for being blasphemous. Then you kill and the black people in the world and endit all with a spliff.

I doubt any of you can top that.

I can!

You start out as a black jesus and you stab pregnant women to death in hell. And they fight back by s`quirting at you and to regain health you eat there babys, and instead of picking up hookers, you pick up satan!HAHAHA Owned

LOLNOWAI

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-02 16:48:11

At 8/2/06 04:14 PM, DarkSytze wrote: You'll play Rutmer, uberNazi. You get points for putting Jews in gaschambers.

Youknow, that's not THAT controversial, because it acknovledges the fact that the holocaust hapened, while neo-nazis etc. say it didn't, and it was a hoax.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-02 16:48:24

Hmm, what about making a game called, oh I dunno, Postal 2, where you can use a cat as a silencer, dead cow heads as weapons, and , hmm, be able to piss on dead bodies!

That would be a great game.

A Bedtime Tale | 1 | 2 | 3 |

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-02 16:51:57

Pfft pathetic a picture is worth 10000 words

Ultimate Controversial Game Idea

Whats your Coffee of the day?

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-03 15:14:12

you get to play as one of many religous idols and are sent on missions to wipe out all other religions with a large assortment of weapon and specail attacks. my personal favorite, the popes flaming hat launcher a flame thrower and rocket launcher combined. You can also unlock satan with his specail attack flaming portal to hell whuch sucks in people sending them to hell. also theres an extra mission as jesus where you cause a massacre at a large meeting of jews...with a nailgun! the name of this game, holy massacre

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-03 17:58:03

Slave: The Game

buy as many slaves for less money, and put as many slaves in a ship as you can, the start exploiting them as painfully as you can but without them dying or being heavily wounded, you get extra points if you let a wounded slave work on.

how about that

or, Columbine Highschool The Game

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-03 18:14:09

At 8/2/06 04:51 PM, Starfox_Clock wrote: Pfft pathetic a picture is worth 10000 words

Awesome, I like the description lol

And the questions never end, and the answers are never given, the only question I want known, will never be asked.

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-03 18:26:16

At 8/2/06 04:51 PM, Starfox_Clock wrote: Pfft pathetic a picture is worth 10000 words

Now thats a serious contender.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-04 10:18:14

Ok, you play as a Catholic priest in a GTA type world. Your mission is to rape as many small children as you can and to kill the non-believers (Muslims, protestants, jews, Jehovas etc). You will get involved in child prostitution, have to kill the bishop (and eventually the pope) to keep your child molestation from the public.

Or, you are a girl in high school, your father rapes you and beats you and you are addicted to marijuana, crack and heroin. The game follows how you try to keep your addiction secret and how you get the drugs by various means such as, selling yourself, selling your little brother, killing people and taking their money, killing the dealer etc.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-04 22:09:30

Flag Burner 3000

You are a flag burner. you a room in your house filled with ashes of 1000 flags. One day, an angry mob comes to kill you. You must rape them all, stick a flag in them, and burn the flag as well as the dead body. You go to other contries, burn their flags, and then burn their leader. At the end of the game you are kicked in your tiny testicles, fall down and die. The credits are made of burning flags. After the credits you unlock Tizzle g's gun blasting Ho massacre flag burner edition.
The swastika gives you health.

THE END.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-04 22:21:42

Man, that doesn't seem to controversial, but it is FREAKING SWEET! lols go out to you.