00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ultimate Controversial Game Idea

37,950 Views | 356 Replies

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-25 11:53:23

How about a game were your the guys who hijack the planes and start 9/11? That would be WAY controversial.

Wait....WHAT!? NOOOOO!!! I want my lawyer! I want my mommy! I WANT MY LAWYER'S MOMMY!!!"

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-25 21:41:53

Mine's called "Little shop of RPG horrors"...

The goal of the game is to make everyone your bitch. Basically it needs to be you >everyone else in the world, and if someone defys your rule, you make 'em your bitch. This can be via torture, secks, psychological warfare, etc. For example, if you wish to have all the Jews in the world eliminated, then do so, you > Jews. If someone's got some beef with that, just simply take a melon baller, scoop out there eye, and make sweet love to the socket. Then you > them. However, sometimes you might need to engage in RPG turn-based battles and kill them like that. "but....how does your skill increase? And how do you get BETTER WEAPONS?!" you might say. The answer is simple. Just simply go back to your crack house, go in the basement, and get your sweatshop children to do it for you. They don't comprehend? Pick one up and rip its skin right off its body and throw it at the rest of the sweatshop kids to set them straight. THEN make them fashion a leather bodyarmor out of it for you to wear in the turn-based battles. (Idea to this came from Silent Hill the movie) You > sweatshop kids. Feelin' horny? Just screw any woman you want, where you want, HOW you want, and make 'em your bitch. End up getting the backhand? you get the idea by this point....

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-25 21:49:49

one game that lets you play as the terorist on 9/11
and other one that is a famous people raping simulator

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-30 06:57:46

At 8/25/06 09:41 PM, Blink_Link wrote: Mine's called "Little shop of RPG horrors"...

HAHAHOOO!

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-30 07:36:53

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-30 07:41:32

Passion of the christ, the game

No, eve better, you are a christann preist sent on a mission by god to kill all muslims with an array of weapons including a crucifix and mini bibles for throwing. Now I feel guilty :(

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-30 07:42:40

a game with jesus eating his own head

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-30 07:57:59

I doubt any of you can top that.

more crontraversial aye?-you play as the klu klux klan!
top that!

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-08-30 08:03:55

At 8/30/06 07:57 AM, adeadcow wrote:
more crontraversial aye?-you play as the klu klux klan!
top that!
At 8/30/06 07:36 AM, ismellarat wrote: Nothing we could design compares to this.

Done.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-09-02 12:43:57

At 8/20/06 07:13 PM, Aapo_Joki wrote: I don't find the ideas of playing a religious character who's brutally raping and murdering children of supposedly inferior race and whatnot particularly funny or clever. You guys, try to make the difference between controversial and just plain offensive.

There is no difference, Controversial is Offensive, the more offence it is the more controversy it raises.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-09-02 12:48:01

I had a game idea and I was gonna post it but then even I thought I was being too much of a sick bastard

"What is a joke exactly?"

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-09-05 11:05:02

At 6/4/06 12:43 PM, OmnusOmega wrote: How about Brokeback Mountain: The Game

roflmao

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-09-05 11:14:37

I have a controversial game, and we can all play it right here and now! Everyone must spell everything properly AND use proper grammar or else they're banned permanently, then killed, then raped, then killed again.

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-09-30 10:10:29

At 9/5/06 11:14 AM, HandsomePete wrote: I have a controversial game, and we can all play it right here and now! Everyone must spell everything properly AND use proper grammar or else they're banned permanently, then killed, then raped, then killed again.

Pfft, Thats happening now so you can't claim that as your idea.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-10-22 17:03:35

no, really, i would like to see that game...who is going to make it? and how soon?

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-10-22 17:11:52

ok you are prist and you need to rape as meny boys as you can before jesus ass rapes you to hell and you get nosed fuck by a cat

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-11-04 09:18:15

You play as Mark Foley, and you have to run around raping and murdering young males between the age of 13-17. Bonus points for eating newborn children and placentas. Penguin Rape is worth extra lives.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-11-04 11:02:04

At 6/4/06 12:40 PM, Idocreating wrote: You play as Jesus, with a big chaingun. And you have to kill everyone in the Vatican for misinterpreting the Bible. And you get health by raping the dead corpses of the male bishops. Then you go and kill all the supporters of the other religions for being blasphemous. Then you kill and the black people in the world and endit all with a spliff.

Theres no way anyone can top that! That type of game will cause riots in the streets!

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-11-04 11:10:20

Ok. You start off as Mohammed, who isnt a prophet; but a servent of satan.
You must go around the world, killing off all blacks, gays, whites and all others except arabs.
Raping the bodies and other ways of defiling the body gets extra points. Until You have cleansed the world.

Then You fight satan, to become supreme ruler of earth. Then Jesus comes down, snaps his fingers, and mohommed dies. So you cant win

At 6/4/06 12:44 PM, Idocreating wrote:
At 6/4/06 12:42 PM, -KennethTheSociopath wrote: Same game, Only instead of using Jesus you're Allah.
Yeah but playing Allah you wouldn't see him. If you were Jesus you could kill Allah, which is controversial in itself as images of Allah are not allowed.

ummm allah(arabic) = god(english)

same person, different language. Since when are pictures of god not allowed?

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-11-04 11:50:21

Just shut up, ok. SHUT UP if this is your idea of humor you FAIL. I know thats the point of the topic to offend people. But dont. Just dont.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-11-04 12:21:41

Custers Revenge, anyone?

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-11-04 12:54:45

At 6/4/06 12:42 PM, KrazyKorean4 wrote: Wow....I can't top that, but I'll try.

It'll be called.....God damnit that other one was good, I can't do any better then that.

its because your an emo.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-11-07 11:55:34

I just made a new one.

You go around with the biggest army of the world and continually kill dmjersak. For stealing.#

Stealing is wrong kiddys.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-11-07 12:22:55

You play as a single HIV particle. Your mission is to multiply within your victim until your ready to spread yourself to the next body. Once you have become AIDS you get to be commander of the HIV army. You lead your creatures throughtout Earth spreading and multiplying whereever you can until you kill all humans.

~¥%¥%+oint##so soft ¤%% ++-%¥-~-^->

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-11-07 12:56:22

I'm not sure, but the final boss fight should defintly contain graphic scenes of you disembowling and raping the bloody corpse of jesus before you skull fuck and ejaculate on the face of God.

The game should simply be called: "Cum on Gods face"

John Rambo is my hero

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-12-31 21:45:20

Why dont ya just make an open ended rpg game where pedos, nazis, rapists, etc are all character classes.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2006-12-31 21:49:18

played a game called "osama mama it's a llama" rly screwed up

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2007-05-09 07:52:09

Alright here's mine, Note: If you somehow become offended enough to write me some doodoo about my post Note: that you need to go shove your head far enough up your ass to come out of your mouth

You are A prisoner that becomes the leader of a Riot that gets out of hand, You Inspire THe nations PRison System to breakout by any means necessary, when you die in the first level as a martyr. They are driven by your motto, "Fuck it, Lifes to short for anything else" everything afterwards is only a consequence but because you are the cause you take control of all the convicts across America on a crusade to Cleanse all of their sins manually. You Play all kinds of Fuck-up criminals

You have your Baby Raper Missions where the object of the level is to Pickup As many babies from the Daycares Take them to your Van in a trashbag and getum home, you can also Throw them at Police cars that chase you.

You got your Drug Dealer missions, Sellin Crystal Meth to kids for their Lunch Money. for 5 points
Selling Crack To Old Ladies in Homes. and Spiking Every single Holy water and holy wine with Acid. You do this by Raising Addiction amongst the spots you Do your Business When enough Addiction is raised you can press the Social Chaos Button To watch The area your in Wreck Havoc on itself. With Plenty of Sounds like The sound of an old lady saying I'll suck your dick For some crack young man.
And little kids Beating up Adults to death for their money just like in that shitty movie hostel.
Infact you will order Groups of kids to kill just like they do in Gurella Warfare like in Blood Diamond.

Oh You got your HIV-Positive Prison Gay Convicts Visiting Beverly Hills and everyother nice Rich Neigborhood in america. You crash planes into anything but instead of for a belief, You can crash it with A banner chasing the plane with your own Message. LIke "Cuz I don't like the motherfucker who works on this particular Floor" or "Cuz I saw it on television" How about "Hey Jerry look what I can do" " Everyone in the Building... Open your mouths, I gatta unLoad" . and it'll playback just like in Burnout
You can parachute out of planes.

The last level takes place at the House of white, And all your Most Vinerial Diseased, Sick Twisted Criminals, are all making their way in a glorious fire fight. The ending shows the prisoners Raiding the office thats oval. It then States that

" The Presi.. was impaled by the thrust of a 1,000 Dirty penises. Soon after The Homosexual Religion was established, and reigned over all others. Billions were burned at the steak and castrated for believing it was ok to have sexual feeling for the opposite sex.
And the Gay Inquisition Had all the Straights, Light Skins gathered and left in on an island.
But there, A child was born, His name was Bojangles, He became the new jesus long after everyone forgot about the old one. and thus all the tyranny, and suffering humanity had gone through was born again. So remember
What would Bojangle Do

Complex games Like Civilization, Sims, mixed in with Grand Theft Auto, Max Payne, And Drug Wars, with Some Oz attitude mixed in with Mr.show kinda humor. This would be it.

Here some other Ideas, Pope Multiplayer Deathmatch
Jesus Campain - Build your Empire, Claim its Sins, Rack up Souls, See what you score
Make your own White Haulocaust, Finally a game where The Whites are Hiding in attics, and being forced their mouths on the curve.

Fuck - The Game Travel to all kinds of exotic locations across to world to stick it in all kinds of exotic locations. (Live animals may or may not have been harmed in the production of the this Software)

Hungry Hungry Hippies -You work at a mango Stand and Cannabalistic Hippies Swarms are after your eye dropper, and your precious Fruit. Say Peace with your Trigger Finger
It'll be a rip off of Dead Rising

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2007-05-09 08:12:25

At 11/7/06 12:56 PM, lolomfgisuck wrote: I'm not sure, but the final boss fight should defintly contain graphic scenes of you disembowling and raping the bloody corpse of jesus before you skull fuck and ejaculate on the face of God.

The game should simply be called: "Cum on Gods face"

Ok This Is it, If it was to heard by anyone it would horrify. and if it was to have been said long ago His name would go down for all of us to shun it.
But its not a fuckin game is it.

Response to Ultimate Controversial Game Idea 2007-05-09 08:53:16

I think I have everyone beat. I keep seeing the religious figures raping dead babies, but do you think people care about that stuff anymore? Paedophilia and necrophilia, even in conjunction, aren't really that controversial. But come on! Dead baby jokes are funny! That's not controversy. Nobody is going to bat an eye at that stuff. And just lumping all sorts of controversial stuff all into one title isn't going to work either. Controversy for the sake of controversy is just too obvious and it too easily turns into a joke. What you really want is something that nobody can laugh at. Like genital mutilation. And in terms of characters, you can't just have a lot of throw-away bodies. Wanton violence and debauchery is nothing if you don't care about anyone involved. There has to be some sort of draw to the characters involved.

But you don't want a game to just endorse your subject of controversy. That's not going to stir up enough stuff. Just duplicating the act isn't good enough. What you really need is something that makes it look almost commonplace. Not commonplace enough where it becomes a sort of throwaway gag, though. It has to be something you strive for in the game, a major goal, or perhaps a minor goal on the road to something else.

And you don't just want a criminals or someone typically considered a "bad guy" doing it, because such people are expected to do bad things. It just wouldn't have much of an impact. No, you want good, nice people to do it. And not religious figures. That's not good enough. You need something that is recognized as genuinely pure by most people, someone that no one would expect. Priests are obviously out. I suggest school children. Not too young, though - again, that's cliche and won't really work. What would be best would be pubescent middle schoolers, something like 12-13 year olds. Not too rich or too poor either. Should be middle class. A suburban locale would be good too.

immersion is another important issue. Just watching someone else do it is one thing. It might be hard to watch, but it's someone else, so it's not so bad. Rather, it must be *you*. First person perspective should be used most of the time.

Marketing is also a big factor in controversy, so it can't be something targetted at adults or even teens. People expect teen and adult games to be explicit. Rather, it should be targetted at children, or perhaps something parents can do with their children. In fact, it would make the most sense as a Wii-exclusive title.

So, how would it work? You play as a child in a normal white-bread family living in the suburbs, relatively quiet town, but not so quiet and perfect that it's the setup for every stupid horror movie ever made. What I'd think would be best to end up happening is having the player and his in-game siblings go to work on the parents. I'm not sure how this bit would work, but it would be best if it came off as something that parents want, as if children should do this to their parents, that it's a good thing. That's really the important bit. There's got to be some kind of filler in there, though, some kind of other things to do, but it has to be stuff that gets the player to care about the parents. See, you do it because you love them, as all children should.

Teaching kids that loving your parents means mutilating their genitals? THAT is controversy.