00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

rumbeeart just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

298,896 Views | 6,215 Replies

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-27 21:40:52

At 3/27/08 03:04 PM, Yhtomit wrote: Hey, how long do we have to wait for a review?

It could take up to two weeks to see all of your reviews, due to the points system and when I update the list. You should expect around 10 reviews from this crew by that time though.

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-27 21:57:26

Hey everybody!

This is my first time requesting... so meh.

But anyways, i would like to request a review on This Flash please.

Thank you for your time, and i appreciate everything you guys do.

<Insert clever comment here>

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-28 06:27:40

WAZZUUP?

Hello reviewers. I've hung around newgrounds for a while, but i haven't been at the forums that much. I'm looking for more stuffs to review, and this might be a good place for that kinda deal, hehe. I was wondering if i could join, even though my level or "post count" ain't that high. If i get to join, is it ok if i just review audio submissions? Cause i don't know much about flash, and I feel kinda stupid when i try to review movie, haha. anyways, if i join or not, i'd like to post this request:
it's a song i recorded a while back, but i'd like some feedback for it. Here's a link :
linky link-link

Review Request Club

Kirlian Choices

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-28 13:12:08

At 3/28/08 06:27 AM, Mad-Muppet wrote: I was wondering if i could join, even though my level or "post count" ain't that high.

Level and post count are two stats we couldn't care less about in this club ;) .

If i get to join, is it ok if i just review audio submissions? Cause i don't know much about flash, and I feel kinda stupid when i try to review movie, haha.

Sure. Only review things you like to review. We can't force you to review flashes if you don't want to, can we? ;)

So, it's best for you to start reviewing the requests milinko posted on page 133 of this thread in his update post and tell us on Sunday how many points you gathered (how many points you get for what action is also listed in milinko's post on page 133), you then will be added to the list.

Welcome to the club! :)

Oh, and pleast don't add pictures that have nothing to do with your post.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-28 15:12:25

Ok, i understand! Thanks for letting me join! I'll start reviewing some stuff right away :D

Kirlian Choices

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-28 15:32:31

I'm such a slacker, I've done some audio reviews today though, I might get round to doing a few more and I'll get the flash done tommorow I hope. Then I might do some that will be on Sundays update, if I feel like it.

Lazy Lazy Lazy.

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-28 22:12:14

At 3/28/08 03:32 PM, Little-Rena wrote: I'm such a slacker, I've done some audio reviews today though, I might get round to doing a few more and I'll get the flash done tommorow I hope. Then I might do some that will be on Sundays update, if I feel like it.

Lazy Lazy Lazy.

Your not the only one, still got all the reviews to do...and i will prob leave em till sunday morning so theyll be half assed and rushed >:(

instagram.com/five_mile_smile

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-29 10:03:49

Hey peeps, i was wondering if it was ok for a member to request reviews? Cause if it is, i'd like to request a review of my song "WAKIWAI".

Kirlian Choices

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-29 11:57:18

Phew, finally all requests done. But OH TEH NOES! I forgot to add the "Review Request Club" signature in one review! I'M DOOMED!

At 3/29/08 10:03 AM, Mad-Muppet wrote: Hey peeps, i was wondering if it was ok for a member to request reviews?

Of course it's ok for members to request reviews ;)

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-29 15:18:34

All audio reviews finally done, lol, I'll get to flash ones at some point, gosh I should really start them eariler in the week.

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-29 20:22:39

this club is awesome..

feed back?

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-29 20:49:05

hey guys! first post here, ya probly dont know me.
anyway, could you leave a couple reviews on this?
thanx!

you're entering a world of randomness, of unreality and physically impossible action stunts.

prepare to enter... the flash zone.

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-29 22:49:27

If you are reading my signature, you must not be doing anything important, so click the turntables to check out my music.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-29 22:50:28

p.s. No you haven't finished all audio reviews

:D

If you are reading my signature, you must not be doing anything important, so click the turntables to check out my music.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-30 02:55:47

I made a trance remix of Dewy Embers by Gillenium. A listen or two would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

Dewy Embers (Mo-Tech remix)

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-30 05:48:39

This week's Spotlight Submission will be a cute little entry that i found yesterday - Scottoons Cat-a-pult

I'm sure you can guess what it's about before even clicking the link :P

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-30 09:14:18

Please review my audio:

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 32420

Thank you!

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-30 09:47:27

Finally got all the reviews done, forgot to put RRC under one of them though, damnit.
Points this week is 157 i think, making my overall, 525. I think....

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-30 11:59:24

All requests done, I'm so veery tired though. But it was so worth it :P

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge || Elite Guard Barracks || Review Request Club || NGLog

I watch an unholy amount of films

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-30 14:26:57

Block Busting Beats:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 33819

A new song i've created, note that its not really drum and bass, that was just the genre i put it in 'cause it was nearest to that..

Im really happy about this track, and I feel it deserves a good review :)

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-30 14:30:05

I only got one review so far, so I'm requesting a review of my Episode 1. Thanks.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 25191

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-30 17:54:27

I reviewed the flash but not the audio. I don't feel I've listened to them enough to do them justice and need to wake up to photograph the morning sun tomorrow anyway.

I feel like I'm letting the team down. :-/

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-30 18:28:27

At 3/30/08 05:54 PM, Bezman wrote: I reviewed the flash but not the audio. I don't feel I've listened to them enough to do them justice and need to wake up to photograph the morning sun tomorrow anyway.

I feel like I'm letting the team down. :-/

Your not, dont worry about it, there was a ridiculous amout of audio this week anyway. ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-30 21:34:16

I'd like to have a review for my song, Space Elevator.
It's about the world getting all fucked up and then all the scientists save themselves by building an elevator that goes to space.

"I like to put on the Backstreet Boys and have men hit me with wet towels...." - Billy Corgan

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-30 22:08:02

Flash = 5*4 = 20
Audio = 7*10 = 70
RRC Tags = 12
Post at least once = 3

Points = 105

Couldn't get to everything in time this week =/

My quick flash, "Samus and Company" *WARNING* Sprite movie.

| RRC | Review Request Club

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-30 22:13:14

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-31 00:37:58

Didn't do much this week. Do have requests
Prelude pour la Gaieté by Jurian
Swimming by Jurian

NG Radio - A superb podcast with good songs from the NG Audio Portal

Get Respect from me=)

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-31 05:28:36

If it's okay, I'd like to request reviews for this track:
[GWC] - Dropsy
It's gotten one review, and that one says: "quit"

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-31 18:07:43

At 3/31/08 05:37 PM, Murad136 wrote: Please, I have asked like 3 times (no joke) and I have never got a reply (I think), may I please join, I'd love to review some nice submissions for other people.

Seriously? I guess everyone just missed it somehow. I certainly did. :-/

Anyways, this club is pretty much as 'open' as it's possible to be. To join, all you need to do is start reviewing, understand the 'points system' that Milinko explains in his updates, then post the points you're due before he makes an update.

The last list is on page 133, but if you want to garner points, I suggest you start by reviewing stuff requested since then. Afterwards, mention how many you reviewed and the points you're due, before Milinko makes an update next Sunday(assuming nothing else eats his time).

Btw - I just skimmed your first page of reviews and thought I'd give a tip - when you think a submission is imperfect, it might be helpful to suggest what those imperfections are.

Response to Review Request Club 2008-03-31 18:41:23

Could this get a little lovin'?

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/29 5705

Thanks for the last review, Haggard!