00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RestiveTrooper5153 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My sexy action-packed bbs story

152,429 Views | 1,472 Replies

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-18 21:43:04

At 5/18/06 03:16 PM, Crowler wrote: why the fuck is there always masturbation in the choices?????
othervise than that C!!

There aren't always masturbation choices dumbass

I'm back. Call the Police

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-18 22:16:05

go see krunk totally. wow u were banned for w hwile lol

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-19 13:49:29

hey man im lovin the storie u should make a book or summit anyways a would be gd or cant u have a and then b? ohh well nvm keep up teh gd work dude :)

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-19 16:37:22

Lets have Adam contact Natasha then fap off while he's talking to her....hey you now whats funny...adam raped some girl in a alley and then used her body as a shield to block bullets without a second thought...but he cried when 5 kids who were trying to kill him were killed.....thought that was pretty amusing

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-19 17:15:05

A cause if he faps then he will an ally of the Anti-Wii-Group.........serously wat kind of freakish controller is that?

Eeeyup~

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-19 20:23:58

emmm i pick c....he might say go fuck urself to natasha...i dunno, anyways
Here u go tantalus.
your hard earned

My sexy action-packed bbs story

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-19 20:52:46

Wow.... Today, I read through this whole fucking topic!
Amazing story, I'm just here to give kudos, because quite frankly, while sometimes I don't personally, morally or socially agree with the subject matter, you're such a great writer that it's pure GENIUS .
I say B., because it's what I would do, but hell, if everyone did what I would do, it wouldn't be much of a story, would it?

life takes time.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-19 21:21:56

Once again, I'm writing a story when I should be studying for my exams next week. Oh well. I give you the next section, in all its glory.

Adam laid his seat back and shut his eyes. By some stroke of luck, Kyle's ticket had been first class. And, as the pilot announced the plane's take off, Adam also noticed that the seat next to him was empty. Fucking win. Four hours of solitude. Glancing over in the seat across the aisle, he saw that the man sitting across from him was already asleep.

A bulge grew in Adam's pants, and a smile on his face. He slowly unzipped his jeans and pulled his dick out. Stroking it gently, Adam brought his penis to life. He knew this wasn't as good as the mile high club, but hell, everyone had to start somewhere.

Adam was jolted out of his euphoria by a sharp poke from the flight attendant. "Excuse me sir... But I'm going to have to ask you to put your goddamn cock away." Adam stared at the woman unsurely, still stroking his meat. "Yeah," Adam said. "Can I have a diet Coke please?" The woman glared at him. "Once you stop publicly masturbating, sir," she replied. Now Adam got angry. Slapping the woman fiercely, he screamed, "Damnit bitch, I said get me a fucking Coke! Now you best hop to it before I have to discipline you!" The woman, livid and indignant though she knew she couldn't really do much about it, stormed off. "Hurry up with the Coke, bitch! Or I'ma get violent! And I want a plate of chocolate chip cookies while you're at it!"

Laughing to himself, and realizing he had just ruined a flight attendant's day, Adam smiled contently and finished his wank. He then pulled out the folder containing all the details he needed to know about Kyle. As he was doing so, he heard a cell phone ring.

He heard it ring three times, assuming someone would answer. Only then he thought to dig a little deeper into his bag. And there he found a cell phone. Kyle's? Adam pressed the menu button and selected missed messages. The last missed call was from "Mom." It had to be Kyle's phone. Suddenly, the full capacity of what had happened hit Adam. They had taken an innocent life, just for the sake of getting closer to taking another. Kyle's parents would never really know what had happened to him. And come to think of it, neither would Adam's.

Adam probably could have persuaded Krunk not to do it, too. He had had a boy's life in his hands, and he chose to have him killed. Gazing out the window at the clouds surrounding him, Adam realized something. You really don't know the true value of a life until you know what it means to actually take one.

Shaking the guilty and self-condemning thoughts out of his head, Adam turned his attention back to becoming Kyle Olims. Kyle's father was a lawyer and his mother was a real estate agent. Easy enough. He attended Oakwood High, some of his favorite things to do were play sports, play video games, and hang out with his friends. Just like all other kids. The acting wouldn't be too difficult.

Adam stuffed the folder back in his bag and tried to catch some sleep. Just when he felt himself drifting from consciousness, he felt another sharp poke in his shoulder. He opened his eyes to a welcome sight. The flight attendant handed him a plateful of chocolate chip cookies and a large diet coke. Adam stared at her. "Are you fucking kidding me?" he asked bluntly. The flight attendant stared him down loathingly. "Just take your damn cookies. The pilot says you get whatever you want. Special treatment. Even though you are an evil little bastard." On that note, she turned and walked back toward the front of the plane. Partly grinning and partly sighing, Adam devoured the cookies. They were freshly baked, too. Who knew American airlines had an oven on board?

It was then that Adam had a good idea. If, no matter what he did, there was no way he'd get in trouble, why not have a little fun on this plane ride?

Does Adam...
A) Sleep the rest of the plane ride.
B) Run naked throughout the plane screaming, "HELP, THE CAPTAIN TOUCHED MY WENIS!"
C) Try to send a message to Natasha.
D) Do the worm up and down the plane (Naked of course)

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-19 21:25:26

B) I can't believe there's a choice funnier than fapping

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-19 21:30:15

B it will be the lol

Eeeyup~

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-19 21:34:33

D for the fucking win.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-19 21:56:22

I'm stuck between B and D, but I pick B, because "Weenis" is my favoritest word EVER!!!!!!!!!11!!111

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-19 22:18:00

At 5/19/06 09:34 PM, ThePlasticCheese wrote: D for the fucking win.

D for the fucking win!

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-19 22:24:35

i would like to concur to the subject matter that my choice in the story will most enjoyibly be b
please step back while i try to refrain myself from wanking

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-19 22:43:58

D, lawal ftw

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-19 22:56:54

As much as I want to continue the story and see what happens, I think I'll have to go with the hillarious choice this time.
D then B. Do the worm, have the captain scold him, and then run out screaming wenis.
BD(n)

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-19 23:02:38

taught that flight atendent a lesson, i think it is Rape time

<"Clusterfuck of ideas heading nowhere... " Writersblock

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-19 23:07:00

D, B, C, and then A.

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-19 23:09:59

This is actually turning into a good story -Tantalus-.

This one is actually a hard choice but I choose D.

Finally more choices that are funny that's not fapping or "Ask (insert name) what recent movies they have seen"

D13, the most elite you've ever seen.

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-20 00:52:20

At 5/19/06 09:34 PM, ThePlasticCheese wrote: D for the fucking win.

or B they are both pretty good

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-20 01:26:10

B, i did that once...

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-20 08:22:35

b

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-20 09:30:25

d man d

No picture No nothing?

yep Im Cool With That

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-20 11:14:21

C....we had our fun last time with the public fapping.....

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-20 11:14:54

I vote B n so does my mate.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-20 11:55:38

i vote B

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-20 19:10:39

At 5/19/06 09:21 PM, -Tantalus- wrote: Does Adam...
B) Run naked throughout the plane screaming, "HELP, THE CAPTAIN TOUCHED MY WENIS!"
D) Do the worm up and down the plane (Naked of course)

YTouve got your groove back...again!

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-20 19:11:05

nice

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-20 21:24:10

B bitch ass mofo

I'm back. Call the Police

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-21 09:14:05

D please.

PS. I hope you know that the wenis is the stretchy skin that contracts when you bend your elbow.

BBS Signature