00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4DottorTette7 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My sexy action-packed bbs story

152,703 Views | 1,472 Replies

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-16 23:40:37

C!! C C!

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-16 23:42:04

A.
I wouldn't want to talk to Natasha right now, she's probably too mad or something. Plus I think he has had enough fighting for one day.
I want to see some gadgets.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-16 23:48:22

A. Go get some gadgets.
I'm interested to see what you can come up with. :D

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-16 23:50:54

I'm casting Resurrection Signet on His sexy action-packed bbs story!

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 00:01:02

A, because that's how I roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooll

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 00:37:41

A, it's time to get to the main part of the story.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 00:56:23

A! we wouldn't want to keep delaying the main story

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 02:45:56

i cant believe none wants to hear the ending

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 03:21:35

At 4/17/06 02:45 AM, Ingro1 wrote: i cant believe none wants to hear the ending

fuckin i do, this story kicks ass

c

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 03:24:21

_Sisyphus_ finish the fuckin story!!

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 03:27:10

At 4/17/06 03:24 AM, Ingro1 wrote: _Sisyphus_ finish the fuckin story!!

damn it, hes not online right now. i want to read the some more before i go to bed

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 07:19:04

I say D, man...

feckin' coward Natasha. I hope she gets raped again.

Pure awesomeness. You must read it.

(God-like signature by Zeppekk)

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 09:48:17

c'mon sisyphus. i want to hear the rest. what's taking so long?

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 09:52:28

great. i waited all yesterday and i'm probably going to wait all today too to hear the rest. =(

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 11:49:14

I choose A

Get Fuckle'd

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 13:24:01

Damn, I'm gone a day, and there's practically two pages of votes. Sorry I didn't post yesterday, guys, I got a one-day ban for posting in a spam thread (lol Evark). But right now I'm going to get some breakfast, tally up the votes, and start writing another section. Expect another post in a couple hours or so.

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 13:25:40

BBBBBBBBBBBbb

Cambodian People for the win!

Asian users club

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 14:06:22

My good sir, I am very much enjoying your BBS story and you are undeniably a funny cunt - digging a hole using your cock is genius. I'll plough through it this evening - it looks like a good way to spend ages and ages. So yeah, good work, kudos. I'm only on liek page 4 though.

My most similar BBS writing experience was this, if you're interested.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 14:19:21

It's a great story, I want more.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 14:31:28

sir you are a very creative man.
You should write a book.
biiiiiiiiiiig boook
get teh babes and teh secks

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 14:58:01

Okay, in case you didn't read my last post, I was serving out a ban so I didn't post yesterday. Anyways, I believe A won, with eighteen votes. Which sucks hardcore for you guys, because by revenge of course I meant Adam would ejaculate onto their unconscious faces. HA. You guys can blame yourselves for that one. :P

Adam held his rib cage, breathing heavily. Krunk was there and held him up. "You sure you're okay, boy? Maybe we should go see the nurse..." Adam shook his head. "C'mon, let's go. I'm fine. And I wanna see some gadgets." Krunk smiled. "Fine. But you ain't walkin' there." Krunk hauled Adam off the floor and slung him over his shoulder. "I'll carry yo ass, come on." Krunk walked slowly out of the cafeteria. Adam realized he must have looked like a complete idiot, being carried over Krunk's shoulder like that. But it was easier than walking.

While Krunk walked, Adam began to ask him questions. "Hey, Krunk. Before you came in, this completely crazy dude in a mask ran in and beat the shit out of the guys that were beating the shit out of me. Any ideas who he was?" Krunk shook his head. "I don't know shit 'bout that." Adam nodded thoughtfully. He brought his mouth quickly to Krunk's ear and whispered, "Do you know who Viper is?" Krunk stared at Adam. "Viper?" he said loudly. "I don't know any Viper." Adam clamped his hand over Krunk's mouth. "Shut up! He could be watching me right now! And he said he had a meeting with you!" Krunk shook his head. "I've never even heard of a Viper before." "Goddamn him, fucking sneaky bastard..." Adam thought aloud. Krunk didn't reply. Finally Krunk came to a keypad in the wall. He began typing furiously, and a laser appeared in the wall and scanned his face twice over. A female computer voice said, "Access approved." A previously unnoticed door slid open to Adam's left. Krunk walked inside and set Adam on his own two feet again.

Adam was instantly awed. There was all kinds of shit down here. A wall of guns worthy of Jesus himself. Warheads, explosives, and of course, what he came for. Gadgets. Someone zoomed by on a hover-scooter about two feet in front of Adam. Damn, he wanted one of those. Someone called out Krunk's name. "Hey, Krunk, over here! We got yo boy's gadgets ready!" Krunk smiled and steered Adam over to a short, balding black man. "Adam, dis is Vance. Our resident inventor." Vance grinned. "Pleased to meet you, Adam. But if you don't mind, I have a lot to be doing, so I think it's best to get straight to the point. Gadgets." Vance led the two of them over to a small table. Vance reached down into a drawer and placed something on the table. Adam was unsure. "A PSP? What do I need that for?" Vance picked up the PSP. "Allow me to demonstrate." He put a blank game into the PSP. "The PSP is useless without this game. It controls all gadget functions. First of all, you click game mode. Then you put in the passwords function: triangle, triangle, circle, x, square, x, triangle. This brings up a sort of messaging system. Natasha will be given one of these as well. It's how you communicate with her and how she gets in touch with us in case something goes wrong. Now, as for other functions for the PSP. Of course, you can also play it, I'm not mean-spirited. But this last function is my favorite one. All you have to do is press all buttons at the same time, five times in a row, and you've activated the laser function." Vance quickly pressed every button five times in a row and a small red laser shot out of the PSP. He aimed it carefully at the table, and it began to melt a hole through the tough steel. Adam smiled. He liked that one. Vance handed Adam the PSP. "This is yours to keep. Here's your next gadget," he said, pulling out a pair of swim goggles. "The problem became, what things would a fifteen-year-old bring with him, and how could I make them into gadgets? Big 'N' Salty has an amazingly large pool, so I thought it would only be fitting to bring a pair of goggles. These can be used as goggles, but also, by clicking a small button on each side of the goggles, these can be used as x-ray glasses." Adam tried them on, and clicked both buttons. He immediately saw himself staring at the skeletal forms of both Krunk and Vance. And Krunk had told the truth. He didn't have a penis. Vance then pulled out an ipod. "It's got a good mix of songs on there. But when you play 'Toxic,' by Brittney Spears, all electrical appliances nearby short out for a short period of time. Handy in case you're not sure if there's a camera in your room. Also, when you play any Tenacious D song that's on there, you put the left earbud in, and the right one magnifies sound 100 times. Good for listening behind doors." Vance tossed Adam the ipod. "One last thing," he said, as he pulled out a small box. "This box contains a bomb. If you open it, you have ten seconds to get rid of it before it blows up in your face. Use it wisely." "Wait a minute," Adam interjected. "How the hell am I supposed to bring that with me? Won't it blow up in the guards' faces as they're searching my bag?" Vance nodded. "That's why you're not getting it until you're already inside. We'll have Natasha deliver it to you. And that's all we have. Now get out of here, I'm working on a toothbrush that cleans your throat without making you puke." Vance walked away, muttering calculations, leaving Adam there, hands full of gadgets, and mouth agape. Krunk led Adam out of the invention room. "Maybe you should take those gadgets back to yo room, boy. Don't want anythin' happenin' to 'em. I got somethin' I gotta take care of. I'll see you later," Krunk said as he walked away.

Does Adam...
A) Leave the gadgets in his room, see if Viper knows anything about the masked man
B) Leave the gadgets in his room, take a nap
C) Leave all the gadgets except the goggles in his room, spy on Natasha in her room

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 14:58:12

Come on man we HAVE to know what happens!

<<Back

Kunera-"But it was just a boner."

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 15:01:26

At 4/17/06 02:58 PM, Johnny-chimp-0 wrote: Come on man we HAVE to know what happens!

Second time this happened. I posted the story the same time you did. Look to the above.

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 15:03:22

At 4/17/06 02:06 PM, Earfetish wrote: My good sir, I am very much enjoying your BBS story and you are undeniably a funny cunt - digging a hole using your cock is genius. I'll plough through it this evening - it looks like a good way to spend ages and ages. So yeah, good work, kudos. I'm only on liek page 4 though.

Well thanks. I'm glad you like it. I'm reading your story right now, btw.

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 15:03:23

At 4/17/06 03:01 PM, _Sisyphus_ wrote:
At 4/17/06 02:58 PM, Johnny-chimp-0 wrote: Come on man we HAVE to know what happens!
Second time this happened. I posted the story the same time you did. Look to the above.

I know but now im happy again after getting to read your story,but anyways i pick A.

<<Back

Kunera-"But it was just a boner."

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 15:08:20

C, just because.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 15:09:09

I pick C if that was the one including Natasha.

Gamertag: BlackFlameNG Xbox 360 Club

Gamerscore: 25,275- last updated 23/February/09

Steam ID: BlackFlameNG

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 15:11:55

do C

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 15:46:20

I pick C because I don't want to feel left out.

I'm in ur plane, killin ur snakes.

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-17 15:59:05

Go with A and any other that you feel like