00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My sexy action-packed bbs story

151,858 Views | 1,472 Replies

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-06 18:22:23

A!!!

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-06 18:23:43

i bet if he does fap in front of the coart they will all get grossed out and leave

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-06 21:08:06

random fappage is needed, we crave it we need it

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-07 18:31:34

A) is for antidistablishmentarianism

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-07 20:56:29

Adam felt his body suit for pockets but found none. He knew he had no money. He would have to represent himself. The Commander cleared his throat impatiently. "I have no money... I'll represent myself." The Commander smiled warmly. "Don't worry, boy... You'll be fine." Adam didn't respond. He wasn't so sure. After a five minute silence, the door opened and a confused-looking group of people walked in. The elites. Adam tuned the Commander out as they were briefed on the situation. He began thinking what he would say, and an amazing idea popped into his head. All the elites already knew how they would vote--presumably as the Commander told them--so why not have a little fun with it? Adam smiled to himself. This was going to be good.

"In short, anyone who votes guilty will be stripped of rank and cast out into the streets. I'd advise you vote innocent," The Commander finished. Some of the elites looked skeptical. "But, Commander, Sir, he killed six of our best recruits! Surely we have to do something!" one of them said. The Commander nodded grimly. "Yes, he did... And for that he should be put to death. But we need him for the most important mission of our lives. Rest assured, he shall be punished when this is all over." Adam's ears perked up at this, but he said nothing. As soon as this mission was over, and the money was his, he would be gone. No need sticking around to be killed.

The Commander walked over and tapped Adam gently on the shoulder. "The elites are assembled, and the judge is ready. Time to go." Adam got up and followed the Commander and the elites to the door. "So, do the elites act as the jury?" Adam asked. The Commander nodded once but said nothing. There was silence between everyone until the Commander activated a sliding door and revealed the hallway to the group of elites. The hallway was thronged with people trying to get to Adam. The elites walked in a big solid pack and placed him in the middle. Adam saw signs saying such things as "Kill the white boy!", "Down with crackas!", and "White people have no soul!" People pointed and jeered at Adam. "You gon' die fo' what you did," one laughed. "Y-you kiyulled mah SON!" cried an angry mother. Adam gulped. How did he get himself into these messes?

Finally the throng made it to the People's Courtroom. Adam was guided to sit behind a long wooden table. All alone. The prosecuting attorney sat to his left behind another table. In front of him was the Judge's bench, on a high platform. The Commander himself took his place at the judge's seat, as the elites filed into the jury platform. Adam saw that Krunk himself had already taken a seat. Adam stared pleadingly at him, for any sign of hope or at least a thumbs up. But Krunk refused to even look his way.

All the rest of the people filled in the spectator seats in the courtroom. It was standing room only. The entire militia wouldn't be satisfied until a white boy's blood was spilled. People continued chanting and screaming, until the Commander banged his gavel. "ENOUGH," he said angrily. Everyone immediately quieted down. "Today we have the case of Adam vs. the People's militia, on the charges that he has murdered six of our finest recruits. We shall now have the Prosecuting attorney's opening statement."

A polished-looking young man stood up. "Thank you, Commander. All I would like to say is that this young man is guilty of murder. We have not only established a motive, but we have undeniable evidence that the murder was commited. He's guilty, and we intend to prove it." The Commander nodded as the young man sat down. He then turned to Adam. "Adam, how do you plead?" Adam gulped. "Innocent, on account of the fact that it was self-defense, your honor," he said. The entire courtroom gasped and broke out into loud accusations and insults. The Commander banged his gavel yet again. "SILENCE!" The Commander yelled. "The Prosecuters may call to the stand their first witness."

The lawyer rose and said, "We call to the stand Miss Latisha Johnson." One of Natasha's friends, whom Adam recognized from the cafeteria fight rose and walked to the bench. Adam noticed she was not required to swear on the Bible. The lawyer rose and approached the bench once Latisha was seated. "Now, Miss Johnson... You were present at a recent lunchroom brawl, were you not?" "Yeah, I was," Latisha responded. "If you could, describe for us, as accurately as you can, the events that took place." Latisha sniffed airily. "Aight. Well, me an' some of mah freeyunds was eatin' lunch, and we invited Natasha ova to eat wit us, but she brought dis white boy wit her. An' we was just jokin' around, but he went completely crazy an' started like beatin tha shit outta one of mah freeyunds. So we was like, 'Hey, please stop it!', but den he threw tha dude threw the table and started beatin up tha other ones. An' all tha girlz was screamin' but he beat tha shit outta all of em. Dey couldn't even defend demselves." The lawyer nodded understandingly. "And how would you describe the defendant's attitude? Would you use any of these words? For example, crazy, insane, deaf to peace, reckless, unstable... would you use any of those?" Latisha thought for a moment. "Yeah, I would use those."

Adam stood up and interjected. "Commander, that's no fair. That's not how it happened, and he's leading the witness!" The Commander nodded. "The boy is right. Either begin a new line of questioning, or call another witness." The lawyer smirked. "I think I've made my point, no further questions, your honor." The Commander asked Adam, "Would you like to interrogate this witness?" "No," Adam replied. "Well... Would you like to call a witness to the stand?" Adam sighed. "I have no witnesses." The Commander turned back to the prosecuting attorney. "Do you have any more witnesses?" The lawyer smiled. "Oh, I'm just getting started."

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-07 20:58:24

“We call to the stand Seymoure Robinson.” An old black man got up and hobbled slowly up to the stand. “Mr. Robinson, please, tell the court what you saw and heard earlier today.” “Well, I’ll tell you everythin’. I heard six gunshots outside mah door, so I went outside and I looked, and dere was dat boy sittin’ in front o’ you, he had a gun, and he had killed ‘em all. An’ I said, ‘Boy, what happened?’, an’ he said, ‘I killed dem like I’m gon’ kill you. Now get outta mah way, befo’ I shoot yo ass, old man.’ And den he pushed me down back into mah room and ran away.” The lawyer continued. “Well, is there anything else you noted about his character? Did he seem mentally stable?” “O’ course he wudn’t mintally stable, he shot six boys fo’ no reason at all, and he pushed down a po’ old man, and he was laughin like a psycho tha whole time he did it!” The lawyer smiled approvingly. “Thank you, Mr. Robinson. You may now take a seat.” The Commander looked at Adam in shock. “Would you like to cross-examine?” he said. “No,” Adam replied. But I am going to call a witness to the stand. Myself.”

The whole courtroom booed and hissed as Adam himself took the stand. “Now, I’m not going to ask myself questions, I’m just going to give my own account of what happened,” he began. When no one seemed to object, Adam continued. “The reason I got in a fight with those boys today was because they were being complete assholes to me. I was only going to fight the one kid, just to teach him a lesson, but after I beat him down, all the rest of them got up and kicked the living shit out of me.” Some people in the courtroom cheered. Adam, undaunted, continued. “Some guy in a mask came and saved me. He told me later he was the Commander’s son.” At this people were outraged. Comments like “The Commander’s son wouldn’t eva talk to yo bitch ass!” were made. The Commander gestured for silence and that Adam continue. “Right. So. Anyways, later, I was walking down the hall, I had just been talking to Krunk, and then I was about to fall asleep in the hallway, I was so tired, and then they came and stole my gun—“ Everyone gasped. “Where did you get a gun?” The Commander asked. “Well, I had been eavesdropping on Krunk, and I thought he was trying to kill me… But it turns out it was actually your son they were after… That’s why he ran away.” Now the entire courtroom erupted in outrage. The Commander screamed for silence. “If what you say is true… we will deal with this matter of treason later. Finish your story.” Adam gulped. He knew he shouldn’t have said that. “Well… Like I said, I thought they were trying to kill me. So I stole a gun for protection. But anyways, those kids from the cafeteria came up, and they stole my gun, and they were threatening to shoot me. So I knocked the gun out of their hands and I… I… I shot them all.”

The Commander, no doubt eager to punish the treasonous elites, the said, “Alright, there has been more than enough testimony. Elites, cast your votes.” The entire courtroom waited with bated breath as the elites began voting. Five minutes later, A large screen appeared on the courtroom wall. A loading bar appeared on the screen as it counted up the votes. Finally, the loading bar disappeared, and the votes were displayed.

Every single one of them had voted Adam guilty. Which meant even Krunk. Adam stared in disbelief. He was dead. And he knew it. He hadn’t even had enough time to put his fun idea into action. But, staring down at the bulge in his body suit, Adam knew there still was time. Removing his body suit, he pulled out his penis and began wanking furiously in the middle of the court room. Everyone just stared. One of the guards tried to rush him, and force him to cover himself up, but Adam turned his penis towards the guard. Adam stroked his wang a few more times and screamed, “Alright, everybody, back up! Nobody touches me, and nobody gets jizzed on!” The entire courtroom fell silent. Nobody wanted to get jizzed on. One guard, however, took the chance, and, with a flying leap, managed to tackle Adam and wrestle his bodysuit back on him. Adam stood up, and, smiling sheepishly, said, “Right. Ok. I suppose you’ll want to be killing me now.”

All eyes turned to the Commander. Adam did still need to be sentenced. The Commander was in a tight spot now. He needed Adam for the mission, so he couldn’t put him to death. But if he didn’t the entire militia would be in an uproar. The Commander banged his gavel. “Considering the circumstances… I sentence you to life in service to the militia. You should die for your horrible crime, but you are needed for a mission.” The guards seized Adam and hauled him out of the courtroom, kicking and screaming. He no longer could lead a normal life. His life belonged to the militia.

Adam was dragged back to his room and thrown on his bed. He knew his mission began tomorrow. And the guards did not leave. They emained inside his room, in case he tried to escape.

Does Adam…
A) Get some sleep. Big day tomorrow.
B) Get a bite to eat.
C) Make smalltalk with the guards.

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-07 21:17:05

B). Get a bite to eat.

I'm not sure why, but I think this would be the best choice to make for the story.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-07 21:49:09

I've been silently followingt this story and figured I'd post right now.

I say C. Make him ask what movies theyd seen recently ;P.

And, yes, this story is very sexy. very action. and very packed. (also very bbs, but that doesnt matter right now.)

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-07 22:27:39

C. Definately.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-07 22:33:25

C i like

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-08 09:38:50

I choose C he may talk his way out of his situation

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-08 16:21:28

C! sounds good to me.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-08 16:31:46

You need to contact a film company to get this movie made. I'd buy a 9 dollar ticket to go see this, and I think everyone else in the enitre world would pay to see this too.

C is for cock-a-dootle-doo.

I'm in ur plane, killin ur snakes.

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-08 16:55:48

I vote C.

Gamertag: BlackFlameNG Xbox 360 Club

Gamerscore: 25,275- last updated 23/February/09

Steam ID: BlackFlameNG

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-08 17:19:29

At 5/7/06 08:56 PM, -Tantalus- wrote: Adam noticed she was not required to swear on the Bible.

Are you trying to imply that black people don't belive in a God and don't have a soul? Oh anyways i vote C

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-08 20:35:32

well i have been reading this for about 4 FREAKIN HOURS and it is extremely funny and if you are going to write a next one i vote for CCCCC

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-08 20:39:27

C) All the choices weren't that good, but this could result into something funny later.

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-08 20:49:45

A.) This story's getting lame lol

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-08 20:54:02

At 5/8/06 08:49 PM, HAcoreRD wrote: A.) This story's getting lame lol

I don't think u understand. this is the best story i've ever read in MY LIFE! It's my only reason for living right now. It's so good that if Tantalus asked me to suck his dick or he wouldn't finish the story.....then i'd probably have to suck his dick. I have a problem! HELP ME!

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-08 20:54:16

c and thanks for the random wanking!

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-08 21:28:01

B, then A.

At 5/11/59 09:17 PM, Wolverine said:

| No no-neck redneck dumps on my wife and gets away with it!

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-08 21:29:47

A, he needs sleep.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-08 22:53:19

we have to post more it is about to be on the third page

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-09 10:40:15

i vote c then b but before b make him jizz on the bite to eat

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-09 16:19:55

wow now it is on the fifth page

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-09 16:22:15

At 5/9/06 04:19 PM, PrussianHelmetClock wrote: wow now it is on the fifth page

What the hell, It's on the 37th page.

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-09 16:24:54

At 5/9/06 04:22 PM, Purple_Slurpie wrote:

wo now it is on the first page

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-09 16:27:13

At 5/9/06 04:24 PM, PrussianHelmetClock wrote:
At 5/9/06 04:22 PM, Purple_Slurpie wrote:
wo now it is on the first page

Oh you're talking about placement on the BBS, That really doesn't matter because if you post on a topic, it takes it to the very first slot.

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-09 16:30:52

Oh you're talking about placement on the BBS, That really doesn't matter because if you post on a topic, it takes it to the very first slot.

yeah anyway i wonder when Tanturus or whatever is going to write the next 1

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-09 16:37:09

o know i spelled his name wrong i am soooo sorry Tantalus please forgive me :(