00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

applessmillion just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My sexy action-packed bbs story

152,509 Views | 1,472 Replies

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 14:55:42

there is no D??

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 15:29:18

Krunk and Natasha both waved goodbye to Adam as they parted ways. Adam approached his room, but decided to keep going. He knew if he didn't go to fill Viper in on the meeting of the elites, Viper would just find him personally. And besides, if Viper wasn't in his room, it was a good opportunity for Adam to do a little snooping around.

Adam approached his room. The door was wide open, so he walked right in. "Viper?" he hissed. "You in here?" No answer. Adam started toward his dresser drawer, but he hesitated. Viper could kill him for snooping around in his room. Adam shook the thought out of his head. He had to go for it. Adam slowly opened the drawer. The first thing he noticed was a little notebook. Adam opened it, and flipped through the pages. Every single page had multiple drawings of men being brutally tortured and killed. Viper was a very good artist. On several pages the words "Big 'N' Salty" were also written. They were either crossed out poorly or had the words die, kill, or destroy written right next to them. Viper was completely obsessed with killing Big 'N' Salty. Adam laid the notebook back down and dug a little deeper. He found what he was looking for. A framed picture, containing both Viper and Big 'N' Salty. They had to have been friends at one time.

Adam's thought process was interrupted by a tap on his right shoulder. He turned around quickly, and brought his jaw right into contact with Viper's fist. Adam fell to the ground, clutching his jaw. "I... I didn't know..." Viper was pissed. His eyes were all red and watered up. Adam didn't know what to do. Finally Viper offered his hand to help Adam up. Adam took his hand, and Viper pulled him back to his feet. "Look, kid, you stay the fuck out of my business. I got my reasons for wanting Big 'N' Salty dead. And if I ever catch you snooping around here again, I'll fucking kill you." Adam nodded slowly, still clutching his jaw. Viper continued. "No need to fill me in about the meeting of the elites. I was watching." Adam saw no point in asking him how he was watching, and he just remained silent. "I know it's going to be difficult to smuggle me in. But I already have a few ideas. And Natasha won't be your only contact outside the mansion. I'll be waiting and watching for you. I'll give you a signal when it's time to come meet me." "What will the signal be? Or are you just going to leave me a note, or what?" Adam asked. Viper smirked. "Well, I guess you'll have to wait and see. Now get out. I'll be keeping in touch." Adam nodded again and walked outside the room. When he turned back and looked inside the room, Viper was gone again. Sneaky little bastard, ain't he? Adam couldn't help but think.

Adam made his way back to his room and flopped on his bed. It had been a long day. He had already lost track oh how many times he had wanked it, plus the amazing foursome with the Asian chicks. Adam removed his body suit and pulled out his wang again. But his dick was already fast asleep. Adam sighed. Masturbation can wait till morning Adam thought, as he drifted off into a welcome sleep.

Adam woke up nearly nine hours later. He got up to grab a bite from the fridge and remembered the bet. He had to sit and watch Natasha eat all her meals. Which may or may not be a bad thing.

Does Adam...
A) Go to Natasha's room, sit and watch her eat breakfast
B) Cheat the bet, have a few bites to eat
C) Ask around for Krunk, see if he can find out some more about the supposed gadget fitting

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 15:34:56

A! maybe Natasha would feel bad for him and their relationship would improve

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 15:41:51

A. If he's going to get respect, he'd better respect the deal he made earlier.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 16:20:41

yea. A) maybe he can look at her boobies! XD

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 16:28:59

D because everyone else says D and i dont like to me different...well....

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 16:33:03

A because a bet is a bet

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 16:42:29

At 4/15/06 04:28 PM, Inisig wrote: D because everyone else says D and i dont like to me different...well....

there is no D u dope

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 16:46:19

i can't wait for the next part! comon! HURRY UP!

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 16:52:11

AAaA

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 16:58:40

We all want (A)

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 17:02:40

B) Follow the chick, try to start a conversation

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 17:03:37

I'm getting very impatiant. i can't can't wait much longer. BTW you have some great wrting skills. maybe you should be a writer when you get older.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 17:12:04

A. He might wank off in front of her....

yes.

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 17:36:20

or get HER to wank him off

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 17:40:15

A! cmooon man A! and be quick about it :P

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 17:43:27

THIS HAS TOO STAY ON THE FRONT PAGE! ^_^

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 17:44:23

Everyone is going for A so ill go for A myself :(

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 17:47:12

what was A again? lol XD

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 17:47:26

B) CHeat and eat

He might get Gangsta' points for lying.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 17:57:07

This is my first time to vote because I only recently found this thread and was trying to catch up. Now that I have I vote A.

Gamertag: BlackFlameNG Xbox 360 Club

Gamerscore: 25,275- last updated 23/February/09

Steam ID: BlackFlameNG

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 18:02:16

WTF is sisyphus? i want to read the rest of this exciting story.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 18:03:08

At 4/15/06 05:57 PM, Quintinius_Verginix wrote: This is my first time to vote because I only recently found this thread and was trying to catch up. Now that I have I vote A.

lol same here

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 18:18:12

Meh, A. See if you can steal some food from her, while commenting on the fact that her ass is bleeding.

Pure awesomeness. You must read it.

(God-like signature by Zeppekk)

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 19:12:26

Bringing this back up.

I choose A! *throws pokeball and waits for the pokemon A to come out*

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 20:17:30

A! OPSFB. Only Pussies Stray From Bets.

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 21:05:29

Up,up,and post again so we can read more of the story!

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 21:42:55

Alrighty then. A it is.

Adam put his body-suit back on. He didn't want Natasha to think he was a pussy for backing down from the bet, and he was prepared to sit and watch her stuff her face for a day if that's what it took. Adam opened the door, and there stood Natasha, clenched hand raise, ready to knock on the door. Both stared at each other for a few seconds, until Adam broke the awkward silence. "Well, I'm ready to starve myself. Where you eating today?" Natasha smiled. "The cafeteria. Let's go, we need to get there early to get a good seat." Adam groaned inaudibly. Joy, Adam thought. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a bunch of crazy black people who hate me. Let's just hope she doesn't sit with any of her friends... Natasha motioned for Adam to hurry up. "Come on," she said. "We need to see if any of my friends are there." Adam groaned again. Natasha pretended not to hear.

Adam once again found himself the object of everyone's attention. He followed Natasha as she zig-zagged through the giant mess of unorganized tables. Eventually she spotted some people she must have known, as she cried out in recognition and led Adam over to their table. Adam pulled up two extra chairs for himself and Natasha and they both sat down. Adam found himself in the middle of a group of scornful black teenagers, and he didn't like it. For some reason unknown to him, Natasha immediately reverted to ghetto-talk. Gone was the clear, concise Natasha that he had known. Adam listened as she deliberately changed her speech so she sounded like an idiot. "Mang, shut up AJ, dayum! What the fuck joo talkin' bout? Dat bitch is a fukin skank!" Adam again felt alienated as the whole table began to laugh. He had obviously missed the funny part. When the laughter had subsided, One of Natasha's friends spoke. "Natasha, whyd joo bring dis cracka to are table?" Natasha and the rest of the table (besides Adam) laughed again. "Haha, dis wigga lost a bet," she said. "Thought he could beat me in tha gun corse! Na' he gotta sit an' watch me eat all day, an' he cant' eat anythin'!" More laughs. Another of the group turned to Adam. "So, cracka, howd Krunk find jore ass? Why tha fuck he want a whiny little bitch like you here?" Adam stared at him coldly as the others laughed. "Krunk tried to shoot me after I had anally raped some girl." The others fell silent. Nobody had an answer to that. The kid cleared his throat. "Ha, like jore ass got enough guts to rape somebody. Don't lie to me, pussy, Krunk probly picked yo po' ass off tha street an' felt sorry for you." Adam got up. "I have more guts than your black ass ever will. You sit here with a group of friends and make fun of somebody because they're white? Real bold, bitch. And I bet you're about to pull the race card as well? Because I called you black, right? You wanna fucking try me? I will kick your ass all across this floor, right in front of your friends." The black kid got up. "Let's throw, bitch," he said. Adam could tell the kid didn't want to fight, but he could also tell that he had no choice in front of a group of friends. He'd never live it down. He had an ass-whooping coming to them. They all did.

Does Adam...
A) Pick up a chair and beat the kid senseless
B) Pick up the kid, smash him into a table
C) Deck the motherfucker
D) Lay him out flat on his back, then walk away

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 21:46:36

A.
Man, I didn't know that this thread was going to be so cool. Keep it up man, your an awsome writer.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 22:00:54

Wow, this is getting interesting.

A) seems like the logical choice.

D13, the most elite you've ever seen.

BBS Signature