00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RestiveTrooper5153 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Final Fantasy Club

951,583 Views | 25,815 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-24 11:18:22

Mine are
1.Sphere grid
2.Materlia
3.Junction

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-24 11:56:15

I fave OST is probably VIII. Although I've never been disappointed with any.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-24 12:29:43

At 6/24/05 12:28 PM, slayerz1 wrote: i guess im 8# :@ :@

ROFL, numbers are no more in this club. And the picture, why did you upload that? :S

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-24 12:34:43

dunno i just did

Final Fantasy Club

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-24 12:42:56

At 6/24/05 12:34 PM, slayerz1 wrote: dunno i just did

Well don't please. It's called picture spamming. If you like the image so much, just use it as your signature picture. Or have someone in one of the signature making clubs here make you one with that image.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-24 12:57:28

At 6/23/05 07:38 PM, AdelbertSteiner wrote: Just a question, which FF holds the best music in your oppinion?

FF6 or FF8

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-25 17:24:21

Well, while looking around bluelaguna, I came across some images for the Final Fantasy Dirge of Cerberus game. Now, I know it has Vincent in it, but when does it take place? Isn't before he joined Shinra or something like that?

Final Fantasy Club

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-25 17:46:56

At 6/25/05 05:24 PM, AdelbertSteiner wrote: Well, while looking around bluelaguna, I came across some images for the Final Fantasy Dirge of Cerberus game. Now, I know it has Vincent in it, but when does it take place? Isn't before he joined Shinra or something like that?

Three years after FF7, one year after Advent Children.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-25 23:23:20

Um....no...You better treat other users with more respect.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-25 23:25:47

At 6/25/05 11:23 PM, Cute_Zhen_Ji wrote: Um....no...You better treat other users with more respect.

Who are you talking to? Me? I just answered his question. What's the problem?

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-25 23:28:00

At 6/25/05 11:25 PM, -Anti-Hero- wrote:
At 6/25/05 11:23 PM, Cute_Zhen_Ji wrote: Um....no...You better treat other users with more respect.
Who are you talking to? Me? I just answered his question. What's the problem?

Roffle.....

Okay, that explains everything pretty much.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-26 05:38:13

At 6/25/05 05:24 PM, AdelbertSteiner wrote: Well, while looking around bluelaguna, I came across some images for the Final Fantasy Dirge of Cerberus game. Now, I know it has Vincent in it, but when does it take place? Isn't before he joined Shinra or something like that?

Not sure when, but I heard it's not an RPG. :( I'll probably get the game anyway.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-26 18:51:32

<<<<<<<<<<<<<FFX>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I got rid of some more dark aeons

(valafor was already done. Ifrit was a piece of cake. Ixion was a joke. Bahamut was bitch. Shiva was near to impossible.)

Anyways, I ran around like a mad man to find more. Magus sisters weren't hard to find, tough I didn't even keep up one mere minute. When I found Yojimbo, I beat him. had to fight another time - then I got zanmato-whipped. And, Anima... well... you can guess.

I need lotsa dark matters(99*3=297-7=290 and I can make Ribbon three times), tough they are really rare, right?
And I need more wings to discovery... any tips?

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-26 23:41:21

Well im not sure if this is the right olace but I was wondering which game I should beat first and buy and what should I do

1.Play FFx again and start over or play the game I have now and just get all the secrets
2.Beat the fallowing
Chrono trigger
FF4
Tails of synphonia
FFx2
and buy the fallowing
FF9
Buy FF8 again and beat it(Ive never beaten it)
Xenosaga1
Papaer mario 2
FF dawn of souls

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-27 10:48:23

At 6/26/05 11:41 PM, secret_toad wrote: Well im not sure if this is the right olace but I was wondering which game I should beat first and buy and what should I do

Personally i think you should buy FFVIII again and complete it with full stats/levels/limit breaks/weapons/GF's/magic. Then you can say you have really completed the game.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-27 14:33:19

INFORMATION REGARDING FINAL FANTASY XII

Final Fantasy XII is the latest upcoming release to join the long line of popular rpg games in the Final Fantasy Series. Set to come out this winter, this game offers many new features never before seen in the whole series. This game involves moving the character around during battle to avoid enemy attacks. There is also no random battles, all enemies are visible on-screen before you battle them. If you wish to avoid battles you must "sneak" around these enemies who can find you by sight and even sound, this feature was also in the game Star Ocean: Till the End of Time.

There are several confirmed characters in the game and each have existing backgrounds that bind them together to reflect some great work by Square-Enix. Vaan, Ashe, Balflear, Fran, Penelo and Basch are all confirmed characters. This game has a very interesting plot and Square Enix has done a great job with Final Fantasy XII. Since the release of Final Fantasy VII, people have come to expect something special in every game and it's a wonder how they manage to do it everytime.

Final Fantasy XII is going to give its fans alot more sense of realism. With the new battle system and gameplay, this game is either going to be a success or another problem similar to what critics dubbed Final Fantasy VIII. Square-Enix is taking a gamble changing its winning formula and only time will tell if it pays off with the fans.

Source : Bluelaguna

There you have it. The wait will be over when winter comes.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-27 15:32:58

Does any one know when Final Fantasy Advent Children come out in us??

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-27 15:38:59

At 6/27/05 03:32 PM, unknowntitan wrote: Does any one know when Final Fantasy Advent Children come out in us??

Square Enix announced at E3 that Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children will be simulataneously released in North America and Japan in September 14, 2005.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-28 05:07:14

At 6/26/05 05:38 AM, BahamutKOD wrote:
Not sure when, but I heard it's not an RPG. :( I'll probably get the game anyway.

from what i see of the game, it will be more somthing in the line of CAPCOM's devil may cry.
not that it is a bad thing, becuse i luv DMC.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-29 10:38:21

I was wondering wat did it take to get 100 percent inFF x2 cause I dont want to play it and like only get 80 percent or whatever. Also can I use the Game Plus andd start their so like I couls start off with my 67 percent or do I have to start all the way from zero percent meaning start a brandn new game.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-29 10:44:01

At 6/29/05 10:38 AM, secret_toad wrote: I was wondering wat did it take to get 100 percent inFF x2 cause I dont want to play it and like only get 80 percent or whatever. Also can I use the Game Plus andd start their so like I couls start off with my 67 percent or do I have to start all the way from zero percent meaning start a brandn new game.

Well I've never completed it. But I think some parts (if not all) will carry over. Since I've heard that you keep all the Dressphere's you had.

But I ain't certain, so if I'm wrong one of the more elite FF guys can help me out.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-29 11:23:40

At 6/29/05 10:44 AM, GibSGWearsPants wrote: But I ain't certain, so if I'm wrong one of the more elite FF guys can help me out.

When you start 'New Game Plus', you keep EVERYTHING except for your XP and levels.

Yes, percentage does carry over, but you have to be carefull when trying to get 100%, the slightest error will result in a 99% completion rate. Meaning listen to what people have to say, and watch the entire sceen when they play. You have to get all the shperes, dress spheres, albehd primers, key items, etc...

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-29 11:30:37

At 6/29/05 11:23 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:.

When you start 'New Game Plus', you keep EVERYTHING except for your XP and levels.

Yes, percentage does carry over, but you have to be carefull when trying to get 100%, the slightest error will result in a 99% completion rate. Meaning listen to what people have to say, and watch the entire sceen when they play. You have to get all the shperes, dress spheres, albehd primers, key items, etc...

does that include treasure chest and stuff
and also in their a good walkthrough something simple.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-29 11:40:31

At 6/29/05 11:30 AM, secret_toad wrote: does that include treasure chest and stuff

Treasure Chests? The ones on the airship are optional, they don't affect the 100% marigine. Later tonight I'll try and post the things that are important for 100%.

and also in their a good walkthrough something simple.

Somewhere on the net I'm sure. I got mine from Tips N' Tricks, the February '04 issue. Has a X-2 Walk Through. Never got the March issue where it covered the Innner Cloister.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-29 11:48:51

www.gamefaqs.com has never let me down, and I've seen guides on there.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-29 20:56:58

At 6/29/05 11:40 AM, -Inuyasha- wrote:
At 6/29/05 11:30 AM, secret_toad wrote: does that include treasure chest and stuff
Treasure Chests? The ones on the airship are optional, they don't affect the 100% marigine. Later tonight I'll try and post the things that are important for 100%.

Oh that would be cool. Id apreciated it very much. : )

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-30 11:24:32

At 6/27/05 03:38 PM, -Inuyasha- wrote: Square Enix announced at E3 that Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children will be simulataneously released in North America and Japan in September 14, 2005.

Day before my birthday lol Well guess I won't be getting it for a while after that =P

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-30 11:26:51

At 6/29/05 11:23 AM, -Inuyasha- wrote: Yes, percentage does carry over, but you have to be carefull when trying to get 100%, the slightest error will result in a 99% completion rate. Meaning listen to what people have to say, and watch the entire sceen when they play. You have to get all the shperes, dress spheres, albehd primers, key items, etc...

If I remember correctly, Mojimbo had to replay it because he forgot to talk to a Moogle in one of the missions. One Moogle, one mission, one time. But it was worth 0.2% so he only got 99.8 and had to replay the whole damn thing.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-30 11:44:54

At 6/30/05 11:26 AM, RavenGage wrote:

If I remember correctly, Mojimbo had to replay it because he forgot to talk to a Moogle in one of the missions. One Moogle, one mission, one time. But it was worth 0.2% so he only got 99.8 and had to replay the whole damn thing.

Oh oh In the mission where you suppose to Guide the Hypello from the Dosey temple to the moon flow for the short dude one of the lugages was stolen just 1 is this bad am I gonna have to s t art over cause like then im gonna have to replay 3 hours.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-30 12:14:09

At 6/30/05 11:44 AM, secret_toad wrote: Oh oh In the mission where you suppose to Guide the Hypello from the Dosey temple to the moon flow for the short dude one of the lugages was stolen just 1 is this bad am I gonna have to start over cause like then im gonna have to replay 3 hours.

If one of them was stolen then you have no way of getting 100%

See this is what I mean, Square went a little too far with this 100% thing.

I suggest playing the game through though, beat it once, and then when playing the New Game + aim for the 100%. It's easier that way and arguably faster.