00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DunciFlipz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Final Fantasy Club

960,308 Views | 25,815 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-01 15:27:46

Hey in chapter 1 for X2 I was wondering where Donas house was.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-03 20:34:49

Man did this person ever get this info right on the money lol

It was a character battle Sephiroth vs. Ultimacia. Sephiroth won.....ofcourse >_> But this person explained it all perfectly. I had to share it lol

Scar
Sephiroth is a great fighter.
He is so good, he does what Big Joe does.
He lets his fans win fights for him.
Cause we all know how gay his fans get when he fights, they win fights for him.
Fights he shouldn't win.
Hell, his fans helped him win last season.
So, hurray for Sephiroth's fan base and all the victories it has given him he doesn't deserve.
Sorry Mrs. Sorceress, maybe if you showed more clevage the guys might like you more then the Perfect Solider.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-04 09:49:18

At 7/3/05 08:34 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Sorry Mrs. Sorceress, maybe if you showed more clevage the guys might like you more then the Perfect Solider.

I'd still perfer Sephiroth. She looks like an Australians nightmare.

Plus Sephiroth is just so bad ass. People like a bad ass.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-04 11:57:13

lol, my brother bought me an ffx shirt. lol

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-04 12:53:33

At 7/4/05 09:49 AM, -Nev- wrote: I'd still perfer Sephiroth. She looks like an Australians nightmare.

1. It wasn't a popularity battle it was supposed to eb who shoudl actually win.
2. That last part wasn't the part that was important this was
"He lets his fans win fights for him.
Fights he shouldn't win.
So, hurray for Sephiroth's fan base and all the victories it has given him he doesn't deserve." It's true everyone knows it. He wins fights because of his fans. He lets them win battles for him he should ahve a chance in. And any true FF fan would know he couldn't take down Ultimacia. But the obsessed sephiroth fan base can't get that into there heads =/ it's to bad -_-

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-04 13:48:24

At 7/4/05 12:53 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 7/4/05 09:49 AM, -Nev- wrote: I'd still perfer Sephiroth. She looks like an Australians nightmare.

1. It wasn't a popularity battle it was supposed to eb who shoudl actually win.
2. That last part wasn't the part that was important this was
"He lets his fans win fights for him.
Fights he shouldn't win.
So, hurray for Sephiroth's fan base and all the victories it has given him he doesn't deserve." It's true everyone knows it. He wins fights because of his fans. He lets them win battles for him he should ahve a chance in. And any true FF fan would know he couldn't take down Ultimacia. But the obsessed sephiroth fan base can't get that into there heads =/ it's to bad -_-

huh what are you guys talking about is this somekind of flash or Poll pr something cause Im totally confused also who is Ultimacia which FF is she from.Any way I think its kind of Gay that Sephiroth always wins hes such a dull character Seymore now thats a true Villan/

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-04 15:38:35

What would be the best choise of character jobs in FF1? I'm playing Final Fantasy Dawn of Souls.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-04 17:18:24

FF7 is my favorite i think it has the best story and pulls u in almost like u are in the game.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-04 17:20:53

SEYMORE is dumb i think he is also fat.Blue faced/belly creep.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-04 19:55:34

At 7/4/05 01:48 PM, secret_toad wrote: huh what are you guys talking about is this somekind of flash or Poll pr something cause Im totally confused also who is Ultimacia which FF is she from.Any way I think its kind of Gay that Sephiroth always wins hes such a dull character Seymore now thats a true Villan/

Ultimacia was FF8

Seymour was cool, got a bit annoying at times lol But yeah he was cool =D

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-04 20:00:36

If it was a real fight. Which it is apparently.

I agree Ultimecia would whoop Sephiroth. Since I've never beaten Ultimecia without using my Explorer (but I was impatient and crap back then. Although I'd still have trouble, I've never liked Ultimecia, she was hard with cheats).

Plus if anyone was to beat Ultimecia from FFVII, it'd be Cloud, afterall he whooped Sephiroth (i storyline wise, he killed the real sephiroth).

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-04 23:22:18

I wanna join because I own probably a few PS2 Final Fantasy games, and I'm in love with Squall, count me in.

I've burnt food somewhat. What? I'm a good cook

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-04 23:28:23

I don't have any banners or sig, to go with my application.

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy 14, stuck on a few area's of the game but also finding out how to avoid coming across so many monsters I forgot the last
place I saved at because the last time I was playing this was 2-3 months ago, so which basically means I'v got sick of Final Fintasy until my incorporate strategy head has another moment.

I've burnt food somewhat. What? I'm a good cook

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-05 01:52:24

At 7/4/05 11:28 PM, Wessel wrote: I don't have any banners or sig, to go with my application.

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy 14

right, lol. Don't try and show off - we are not retarded. FF14 lol.

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-05 12:11:49

At 7/4/05 08:00 PM, -Nev- wrote: If it was a real fight. Which it is apparently.

it was, the RPG dueling league. I joined like 2 seasons ago. They show all the past matches to though.

I agree Ultimecia would whoop Sephiroth. Since I've never beaten Ultimecia without using my Explorer (but I was impatient and crap back then. Although I'd still have trouble, I've never liked Ultimecia, she was hard with cheats).

Glade to know another agress =)
I always thought Ultimacia was cool lol

Plus if anyone was to beat Ultimecia from FFVII, it'd be Cloud, afterall he whooped Sephiroth (i storyline wise, he killed the real sephiroth).

He'd still have to be carful though. It'd take alot even with him =)

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-05 14:00:23

At 6/30/05 11:24 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Day before my birthday lol Well guess I won't be getting it for a while after that =P

Yeah, and it's released 6 days after mine. : o I love September.

At 6/30/05 12:14 PM, RavenGage wrote: See this is what I mean, Square went a little too far with this 100% thing.

*Square Enix

And yes, they did got nutters with it.

At 7/1/05 03:27 PM, secret_toad wrote: Hey in chapter 1 for X2 I was wondering where Donas house was.

It's there in Killika, on the left side of the docks.

At 7/3/05 04:44 PM, The_Crazy_Potato wrote: Can I join?

Sure.

At 7/3/05 08:34 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Man did this person ever get this info right on the money lol
It was a character battle Sephiroth vs. Ultimacia. Sephiroth won.....ofcourse >_> But this person explained it all perfectly. I had to share it lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's correct. XD

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-05 14:26:45

At 7/5/05 02:00 PM, -Inuyasha- wrote: Yeah, and it's released 6 days after mine. : o I love September.

They always release somthing I can't get because of my birthday lol

Isn't it lol XD

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-05 16:56:04

At 7/5/05 02:26 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 7/5/05 02:00 PM, -Inuyasha- wrote: Yeah, and it's released 6 days after mine. : o I love September.
They always release somthing I can't get because of my birthday lol
Isn't it lol XD

What are you guys talking about? FFXII?

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-06 00:53:51

I got to replaying FFTA lately and it's brought a few things to my attention.

Replaying the game I was amazed at all the depth of the gameplay. I don't know how I didn't notice it the first time, but 5 races, more than a dozen jobs, and tons of abilties and items...

Basically the game has sky high strategic depth. It doesn't seem to be so at first glance but as I said, once I got into it the choices as to what type of party I could make were countless. And they were all good, none seemed to overshadow the others.

So why I ask, why the hell did Square make a game that could (if you get into it) be extremely complicated and deep but with a storyline made for a 10 year old kid. The dialog just kills brain cells.

Anyways, I was also doing some more research on FF12, and while I didn't find anything new I did see a reminder of the imporved graphics. Now imagine, just imagine the following:

A FFT game for PS3. For those of you who haven't seen the PS3, imagine the best looking PS2 game you've ever played, and multiply that by 5. That's how good it looks. So a FFT game for PS3 with all the amazingly awesome graphics of that system.

Now the game should be a cross between FFT and FFTA with an addition of new things. For example, get rid of the judges abd laws from FFTA, but keep all the races and the giant item/ability variety. Add a few more things like new races, and especially new types of missions unlike the repetetive ones from FFTA.

Finally put in a dark and interesting storyline with normal looking guys unlike the transvestites from later games, and a realistic dialog which doesn't include words like "beeswax" and "cookies".

Just imagine a game like that. Now wouldn't that be a treat. :P

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-06 01:17:10

I was wondering what was your most hated place in the Final fantasy Universe
Mine is the Macalania woods. I hate it their the monsters are strong I fet confused in which way
IM suppose to go and plus the music sucks.
Sure thats the place where Tidus and Yuna have their scean but still.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-06 05:06:45

Does anyone know where I can get the english version of the song 1000 word that song rocks oh and also vincests theme

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-06 07:21:17

Yah I'll join

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-06 10:29:55

hey yall
long time no see
just turned 21 on monday the 4th of july
took some mushrooms and xtc...one weird night...and im STILL fucking waiting for advent childrena nd that one game staring vincient to come out

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-06 12:49:41

At 7/6/05 01:17 AM, secret_toad wrote: I was wondering what was your most hated place in the Final fantasy Universe

The mine/cave whatever in FF4 where you can't use Metal weapons and armor up until near the end of the place.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-06 17:10:17

At 7/6/05 01:17 AM, secret_toad wrote: I was wondering what was your most hated place in the Final fantasy Universe

Near Junon's Underwater Reactor in FFVII. I always get scared that Emerald will attack me.

Oh and today I completed FFVII. I made it my plan to do everything I could be bothered to do. But after morphing 17 Battle Tanks and got bored and went to kill Sethiroth. T'was easy. It's also the first time I've completed an FF game (on PSX) without using cheats.

So either tonight, or tomorrow I'll start playing VIII, but I might just complete that quicklyish. Then play IX. Then X, then X-2. Then go back to VII and do the things I wanted to do but couldn't be bothered.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-06 20:27:27

I have not been here in a hell of a long while but, which do you people think is better? the random encounters or what they are doing in FFXII where you can either chose to fight or walk on by?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-06 20:36:28

At 7/6/05 08:27 PM, DuMa_RyoHahn wrote: I have not been here in a hell of a long while but, which do you people think is better? the random encounters or what they are doing in FFXII where you can either chose to fight or walk on by?

I'll tell you when I see FFXII. It all depends on how they make it.

As for my most hated place in a FF game, I can't decide. I have mixed feelings on a lot of places but I don't think I perticularly disliked any of them. At least not that I can remember at the moment.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-06 23:14:31

At 7/6/05 12:53 AM, RavenGage wrote: Just imagine a game like that. Now wouldn't that be a treat. :P

Indeed it would be. :)

At 7/6/05 05:06 AM, secret_toad wrote: Does anyone know where I can get the english version of the song 1000 word that song rocks oh and also vincests theme

Hmm, try www.bluelaguna.net You might find them there. And worst place I'd say would be Ultimacias castle. I hated loosing all my abilities, not to mention getting raped by Marlboros.

At 7/6/05 08:27 PM, DuMa_RyoHahn wrote: I have not been here in a hell of a long while but, which do you people think is better? the random encounters or what they are doing in FFXII where you can either chose to fight or walk on by?

Well, it's like Chrono Cross is[or is it Trigger?], which in a way is good because you can avoid battles without having to use an item or such to avoid them. Plus you'll know what kind of monster you might fight and know if you can take it or not.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-07 16:34:12

Final fantasy 7 and 9 were the best.if i had to choose one it would be ff7 because of its great storyline.my favorite characters are cloud, vincent, sephiroth,zindane,and vivi. what about your favorite characters ff Fans?

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-07 16:42:56

IMHO, FFIX > FFVII.

As far as characters go :

Ramza
Zidane
Adelbert Steiner
Mustadio
Kimahri
Auron
Vivi
Worker8
Irvine
T.G. Cid

And many others.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature