00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kuyraisus69 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Final Fantasy Club

951,360 Views | 25,815 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-13 09:02:38

heya can i join as i do have a ff related name ?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-13 09:22:18

I havent posted here in a long ass time, but im still welcome right? Bleh whatever. During my away period from NG, i played my FFVII game again, i was trying to beat Recons score at beating Weapon underwater, but i couldnt do it, damn you RECON!! Anyway, i maxed everything out, and i have 2 master summons, 3 master commands, and 3 master magics, all i need now is one more master summon and im out of that game, over 170 hours played, and i have mastered every single materia in the game, even that pesky switch materia, that swaps your magic to 9999, and your health to 999. So, i have shit all to do now, on FFVII, and im thinking i should move onto my FFVIII again. Though, even on that i have over 100 hours played, every character level 100, all GF's level 100 and everything i could learn learned. Bleh, i need a new game, but i cant face playing 10, its not ever appealed to me, despite it sitting on my shelf with x-2, with a combined 7 hours on them, aaarrggh.

Tell me a new game to play, and i will play it. Oh wait, i have 5 and 6 somewhere, think i'll play 6 again. Suggestions?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-13 10:46:10

Dude your sick you are crazy level 100 everybody and not liking x sad man.
I suggest you try a new game like i dont know Devil may cry or metal gear those are good games. Or if you only like Rpgs Akys of Arcadia is ok. And theirs Tails of synphonia.
Secret of mana is a great Rpg and umm what else. Mabey get some excersize and play DDr.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-13 10:57:06

At 6/12/05 04:49 PM, Shinryu99 wrote: Is it too late to join?

Nope.

At 6/12/05 10:37 PM, ReconRebel wrote: I'd still love to find a copy of the international version. The dark aeons sound cool. The monsters at the arena are boring now.

The dark aeons are a good challenge, unless you start using Yojimbo's Zanmato and completely destroy the challenge. I don't think your PS2 will be able to play the European Final Fantasy X, but I'm sure there's possibly a way to get the European FFX to work on the American PS2.

All the FAQ's I've read on the net say you can't save between bolts so I tend to lean in that direction. It's funny how some people find different mini-games easier than others.

I guess it depends on their gaming skills.

At 6/13/05 09:02 AM, velvet_nightmare wrote: heya can i join as i do have a ff related name ?

It is? Welcome anyway.

At 6/13/05 09:22 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: I havent posted here in a long ass time, but im still welcome right?

Yeah, sure.

over 170 hours played

Holy shit! The longest I've played on that game is aroudn 40 - 50 hours. :S

Tell me a new game to play, and i will play it. Oh wait, i have 5 and 6 somewhere, think i'll play 6 again. Suggestions?

What about FFIX? And VI, you could, although I didn't like the speed of the game. :S Loading any of the battles took quite a while. :S

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-13 12:19:16

FFX help please.

Issue 1.)
My anima is Damage-God, I suppose. A regular attack does 99999 damage, off course, and the overdrive, wow. about 1 600 000 damage against regular enemies, but against Dark Ifrit and other Dark Aeons, he is just a wimp. Not even getting above 250 000 damage, and then, Anima is finished off in one blow. Tough, even that Anima's strenght is maxed out (255) is there any way to pimp the damage more?

Issue 2.)
I am missing a few Primers. I can find them if I search, I suppose, but one that I'm missing is
XX D -> T In Al Bhed Home, near where they live
I can't get that, can I?

Issue 3.)
I hear I can get some of those sweet Wings to Discovery that I'd like for break damage limit by bribing them from marlboro's. Tough bribing is expansive.
What is the best way to get a lot of bling?

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-13 12:24:12

At 6/13/05 12:19 PM, EviLudy wrote: I hear I can get some of those sweet Wings to Discovery that I'd like for break damage limit

Oops, I meant break HP limit. I dont need break damage because I have Nirvana + Caladabolgh + Marasume. All spelled wrong because square comes up with way too hard names.

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-13 12:36:06

At 6/13/05 10:46 AM, secret_toad wrote: Dude your sick you are crazy level 100 everybody and not liking x sad man.

Fuck you cuntrag.

I suggest you try a new game like i dont know Devil may cry or metal gear those are good games. Or if you only like Rpgs Akys of Arcadia is ok. And theirs Tails of synphonia.
Secret of mana is a great Rpg and umm what else. Mabey get some excersize and play DDr.

Played all of them and completed most of them. And i will never go down the road of playing DDR, unless im extremely drunk and bored shitless.

At 6/13/05 10:57 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
Yeah, sure.

Well thanks i guess, even if i wasnt welcome i would have posted anyway :D

Holy shit! The longest I've played on that game is aroudn 40 - 50 hours. :S

Well im sure Recon has played more than me, but, yeah i guess 170 odd hours is a bit much, and still not completing the game :)

What about FFIX? And VI, you could, although I didn't like the speed of the game. :S Loading any of the battles took quite a while. :S

Meh....FFIX was top me, a little childish, i dont know why, but i never really took to, it was almost too romantic for me. I have completed the game, but i think i rushed through most of it. 6 i could play again i think, ive never completed it and dont know much of the story, i think i got near the end though, all these floating rocks and shit, yeah i think i'll give that a bash :D

At 6/13/05 12:19 PM, EviLudy wrote:
Issue 3.)
I hear I can get some of those sweet Wings to Discovery that I'd like for break damage limit by bribing them from marlboro's. Tough bribing is expansive.
What is the best way to get a lot of bling?

I think i know this :) If you have Gillionaire on a weapon, you can go to the omega ruins and fight mimics, they will give you about 100, 000 i think each time. But its tough down there....ive heard my brother talk about it enough of the time.

Oh, and i remember now. I played X quite a bit back a while ago, but it was for blitzball, i swear i had the best team ever :D If i still have it on my memory card, i think im going to play blitzball for a while :D

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-13 12:54:54

At 6/13/05 12:36 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: I think i know this :) If you have Gillionaire on a weapon, you can go to the omega ruins and fight mimics, they will give you about 100, 000 i think each time. But its tough down there....ive heard my brother talk about it enough of the time.

Since I have already owned both Ultima and Omega down there, those fiends are to be killed in one hit.

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-13 12:59:37

At 6/12/05 10:37 PM, ReconRebel wrote: When you get the hammer/mallet/whatever, don't use it to make Steiner his Tin Armor (the hammer is consumed in the process). Yes it's the strongest armor in the game but if you don't use the hammer you'll get a secret ending when you complete the game. I found out that little piece of info too late.

Ah yes, I know about that. But, if you get Save the Queen, or the other sword, you'll supposidly get different endings as well. But hey, I can always beat Necron again.

The red tide I presume. Didn't some place in the U.S. just declare a state of emergency because of that little plankton we call the Gonyaulax? Yeah clams are another favorite of mine, especially with tons of garlic butter. Yum!!

Something like that. I've heard of some warnings about them right now. But yes, they are good with garlic butter. :D

LOL! ... but seriously the snails they cook are cultured. Grown in sterile conditions.

Hmm, it's still a bit if-iy for me. But I'll give it a try when I can.

... stupid butterfly game.

Heh, it's actually the hardest one, the Chocobo one is easier than that one.

At 6/13/05 09:22 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Tell me a new game to play, and i will play it. Oh wait, i have 5 and 6 somewhere, think i'll play 6 again. Suggestions?

TACTICS! TACTICS! PLAY TACTICS! That or IX. :D

At 6/13/05 12:19 PM, EviLudy wrote: Issue 1.)

Not that I know of, just max out his defence as well, that should help, magic and physical defense of course.

Issue 2.)

The one that was inside home? Nope, once home is destroyed, it's gone. The only way is to get it off another memory card that has the XX volume with that compilation sphere.

Issue 3.)

Higher up enimies, the ones inside sin, but even then it's a loosing battle. Just defeat the underwater monster in the battle arena, he gives you a good amount they say.

-----------

Oh SNAP! I'm looking at the cinimas of XII, and DAMN! They are just like the Spirits Within movie, that's how good they are, take a look.

http://www.rapidgaming.com/img/ffxii/img/ffxii_7.jpg

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-13 14:07:10

At 6/13/05 12:59 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: http://www.rapidgaming.com/img/ffxii/img/ffxii_7.jpg

LOLOHMYGODGAWKAREYOUFORREALTHOSEGRAPHICSLOOKFUCKINGSTUNNING

I gotta say, I never saw one mere thing for XII, and I haven't been interrested in it. When is it coming out to europe and its going to be for ps2, right?

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-13 21:41:21

She looks nice

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-14 01:27:17

Success! My FFX-2 works. Now all I need is to find some time when I'm actually willing to play it.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-14 03:13:49

At 6/13/05 12:36 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 6/13/05 10:46 AM, secret_toad wrote: Dude your sick you are crazy level 100 everybody and not liking x sad man.
Fuck you cuntrag.

Dude I didnt mean it in a bad way its just that its soo good its sick.
Anywat that pic from XII looked awsome. she reminds me a bit if yuna but blong and more americanish Yuna looked asain.
Also its great to hear that you X2 is working again. I wasnt too into it but mabey if I get 100 percant in might be better.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-14 05:52:31

Beat FFTA last week. I'm glad it has an extended play feature where you can complete extra missions. I know I have to get my ass in gear and finish Dawn Of Souls..and Anthology...and...Chronicles.

Tis sad knowing I still have to complete FF 2,4,5,and 6.

Currently listening to: Metallica - One. I know that was really random, but hey, what the hell.

I'm too damn lazy to make a decent sig right now.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-14 06:19:23

i finaly got my lazy ass around to play FF6 again...after a year.
anyway, just did beat atma weapon, and kefka is acting like the total god of clouns that he is from what i hear...how far am i in the game now anyway?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-14 06:23:32

Hmm what are your guys Top 5 fav FF songs my these are mine

1.Vincent theme
2.otherworld
3.FF X2 song I forgot what it was called but the one on the 1st cut scene.
4.Libra whatever you know the FF8 song in the first cut scene
5.Yunas theme

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-14 06:27:50

Has anyone played Mystic Quest?

Thats the only FF (well sister to FF) game I have for the older consoles - older than the PS. I think its pretty good but its hard. I might try and finish it, now that I've realised how to enjoy training my characters. A lesson learned whilst playing FF7.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-14 07:41:12

At 6/13/05 09:02 AM, velvet_nightmare wrote: heya can i join as i do have a ff related name ?
It is? Welcome anyway.

yeah, lol it's loz's weapon in advent children.
Also i have to agree vincent theme is my fave too.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-14 10:59:53

At 6/14/05 03:13 AM, secret_toad wrote:
Dude I didnt mean it in a bad way its just that its soo good its sick.

Oh i see, you calling me sad was in no way meant to be offensive to me? Ive been lied to over the years, i was taught someone calls you a name, you either crack him in the jaw or walk away, but since i cant hit you, i called you something better, meh, no offense taken anyway, now... i guess.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-14 11:11:35

At 6/13/05 12:36 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Meh....FFIX was top me, a little childish, i dont know why, but i never really took to, it was almost too romantic for me. I have completed the game, but i think i rushed through most of it. 6 i could play again i think, ive never completed it and dont know much of the story, i think i got near the end though, all these floating rocks and shit, yeah i think i'll give that a bash :D

Hmm, I didn't find FFIX childish, just different. The characters were interesting since there was only one that was actually human.

FFVI, I found it a bit of a mess since there wasn't really a main character. Terra was the character at the beginning, but Locke seemed to have quite a big part in the game. I just find it hard who is actually the main character. :S

At 6/13/05 02:07 PM, EviLudy wrote: I gotta say, I never saw one mere thing for XII, and I haven't been interrested in it. When is it coming out to europe and its going to be for ps2, right?

PS2, yes, and date, well, I think it should be around this summer.

At 6/14/05 03:13 AM, secret_toad wrote: Anywat that pic from XII looked awsome. she reminds me a bit if yuna but blong and more americanish Yuna looked asain.

I've seen the picture ages ago around when FFX-2 came out. That's what I first thought when I saw that picture, "She looks like Yuna" and another character looks a bit like Paine. :S

At 6/14/05 06:19 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: anyway, just did beat atma weapon, and kefka is acting like the total god of clouns that he is from what i hear...how far am i in the game now anyway?

Nice. I did find Atma Weapon hard and when Kefka went mad, that's when I felt the game started to turn very different. It did try to make me go off the game, but I tried very hard to get through it.

At 6/14/05 06:23 AM, secret_toad wrote: Hmm what are your guys Top 5 fav FF songs my these are mine

There are loads of good FF music. Mainly from V, VII and IX IMO.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-14 11:19:18

At 6/13/05 02:07 PM, EviLudy wrote: I gotta say, I never saw one mere thing for XII, and I haven't been interrested in it. When is it coming out to europe and its going to be for ps2, right?

Hmmm, you know, I'm not too sure when it's coming out. It was supposed to be out already you know. And I don't know, but I've heard rumors that it's coming out for the x-box, but they are just that, rumors.

I brought back an old magazine with me that goes into some depth about the game. If I can find it, I'll post what's in it here.

At 6/14/05 01:27 AM, Mojimbo wrote: Success! My FFX-2 works. Now all I need is to find some time when I'm actually willing to play it.

LOL! Willing? rofl Despite alot of negative things you hear about it, it's not half bad really.

At 6/14/05 06:23 AM, secret_toad wrote: Hmm what are your guys Top 5 fav FF songs my these are mine
1.Vincent theme
2.otherworld
5.Yunas theme

Ah, let's see...

1. People of the North Pole
2. Dark Messenger ( Kujas final battle ) [ FFIX ]
3. Ultema the Perfect Body Second Final battle [ FFT ]
4. Someday the dream will end [ FFX ]
5. Aurons' Theme [ FFX ] / Vivis' Theme [ FFIX ] ( Both won't work properly )

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-14 11:26:25

At 6/14/05 11:19 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
Hmmm, you know, I'm not too sure when it's coming out. It was supposed to be out already you know. And I don't know, but I've heard rumors that it's coming out for the x-box, but they are just that, rumors.

don't worry, i'm sure only FF XI will be on the Xbox, becuse it's a game that has to be online, wile FF XII is just a pure RPG like the rest.
and besides, wen i get an Xbox, it will be for playing online games...(shoot me wenever i ever get one plz.)

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-14 11:50:27

1.Vincent theme
2.otherworld
5.Yunas theme

Well...
1.One Winged Angel
2.1000 Words
3.Real Emotion
4.The music after u win a battle
5.The Cosmo Canyon Theme Song

At 6/14/05 06:27 AM, GibSG wrote: Has anyone played Mystic Quest?

Thats the only FF (well sister to FF) game I have for the older consoles - older than the PS. I think its pretty good but its hard. I might try and finish it, now that I've realised how to enjoy training my characters. A lesson learned whilst playing FF7.

I played it!

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-14 12:36:20

My favourite songs are:
1-One Winged Angel...no contest.
2-The other Sethiroth one...(Its played loads of times, the only one which comes to mind is when you visit him in the Nilbeheim Mansion and he throws the Destruct materia at Cloud, before going to see Jenova).
3-FFIX's intro theme.
4-FFVIII's intro theme.
5-I can't think of anymore I like (well I can, but I want to think of the best that I like).

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-14 13:42:13

At 6/14/05 11:50 AM, Einhander0 wrote:

A top 5 is not wide enough... Here's a top 15 because I got a lot of favs there.
(can change daily, but its always this 15.)

1. FF VIII - Liberi Fatali
2. FF X - Someday, the dream will end
3. FF X - The hymn of the Fayth
4. FF X - Otherworld
5. FF X - To Zanarkand
6. FF X - Suteki Da Ne
7. FF VIII - Maybe I am A Lion
8. FF X - Auron's Theme
9. FF VII - Boss Battle Theme
10. FF VII - The one winged Angel
11. FF IX - The Place I'll return to Someday
12. FF VIII - The Successor
13. FF X-2 - Real Emotion
14. FF X-2 - One thousand Words
15. FF VI - Terra

Trying to make them links gave me Invalid HTML. Check your braces, double-quotes, and tag spellings. all the time, so here:

http://anubis.bluelaguna.net/ff8music//01-%20Liberi%20Fatali.mp3
http://anubis.bluelaguna.net/f...20the%20Dream%20Will%20End.mp3
http://shiva.dlmirrors.com/blu...%20of%20Prayer%20~%20Anima.mp3
http://anubis.bluelaguna.net/ffxmusic//05%20-%20Otherworld.mp3
http://anubis.bluelaguna.net/ffxmusic//02%20-%20To%20Zanarkand.mp3
http://shiva.dlmirrors.com/blu.../70%20-%20Suteki%20da%20ne.mp3
http://shiva.dlmirrors.com/blu...0-%20Maybe%20Im%20a%20Lion.mp3
http://shiva.dlmirrors.com/bluelaguna/ffxmusic//38%20-%20Auron's%20Theme.mp
http://anubis.bluelaguna.net/ff7music//ff7-bosstheme.mp3
http://anubis.bluelaguna.net/ff7music//83%20-%20One%20Winged%20Angel.mp3
http://shiva.dlmirrors.com/bluelaguna/ff9music//01%20-%20The%20Place%20I'll
%20Return%20To%20Someday.mp3
http://anubis.bluelaguna.net/ff8music//72-%20The%20Successor.mp3
http://amon.bluelaguna.net/ffx...%20Emotion%20-FFX-2%20Mix-.mp3
http://shiva.dlmirrors.com/bluelaguna/ffx2music/2/19%20-%201000%20Words%20(
Original%20Mix).mp3
http://shiva.dlmirrors.com/bluelaguna/ff6music//26%20-%20Terra.mp3

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: BY DOWNLOADING THE FOLLOWING ALBUMS YOU AGREE THAT YOU LEGALLY OWN THEM, AND THEREBY ACCEPT ALL LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY BY DOWNLOADING THEM. IF YOU IN FACT DO NOT OWN THEM, YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THE WEBMASTER AND EVILUDY ARE NOT LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE AND YOU ARE DOWNLOADING AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-14 14:46:41

I have so many favorite FF songs.

1. One Winged Angel (FF7)
2. Liberi Fatali (FF8)
3. One Winged Angel Guitar Remix (Advent Children)
4. Simple & Clean Original (Kingdom Hearts)
5. You're Not Alone! (FF9)
6. Deep Dive Trailer Theme (Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix)
7. 1000 Words (FFX-2)
8. Dark Messenger (FF9)
9. Those Chosen By The Planet (FF7)
10. Vegnagun Starting (FFX-2)
11. The Landing (FF8)
12. Kuja's Theme (FF9)
13. ShinRa Coperation (FF7)
14. Maybe I'm A Lion (FF8)

I'm sure there are more, but those are what instantly pop into my head.

I also have multiple FF ringtones for my cell phone. My current one is "You're Not Alone!", but I also have "One Winged Angel," "FF9 Battle Theme", FFX Battle Theme."

Once more, I owe many thanks to whomever first linked me to BlueLaguna.net! Thanks again!

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-14 15:03:39

At 6/14/05 02:46 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: I also have multiple FF ringtones for my cell phone. My current one is "You're Not Alone!", but I also have "One Winged Angel," "FF9 Battle Theme", FFX Battle Theme."

Where'd u get ringtones??

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-14 15:06:41

At 6/14/05 03:03 PM, Einhander0 wrote: Where'd u get ringtones??

If you have an old Nokia mobile phone, you can compose the FF tunes. I think there's a ringtone site where you can get the notes for a music you want to use by composing.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-14 15:12:13

At 6/14/05 03:06 PM, Bahamut7 wrote:
If you have an old Nokia mobile phone, you can compose the FF tunes. I think there's a ringtone site where you can get the notes for a music you want to use by composing.

Oh, OK, thanks. I'd soooooooooooooo love to have One winged angel

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-14 15:17:51

Current sms tone is Kingdom Hearts - Hikari instrumental.
I just listened to that 'you're not alone' song. Its really awesome, but I still like a few better.

I currently have Kingdom Hearts Orchesta as ringtone. I want to replace it. Any ideas?

(get this piece of wonder as a cellphone, it frickin rules, you can put mp3's on your ringtone, cool.)

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature