00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FallenRider just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Final Fantasy Club

959,814 Views | 25,815 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 23:18:59

At 6/9/05 07:56 PM, secret_toad wrote: But Pain is too scary for me.

Oh man, women like that are just wanting to be loved, TRUST ME. They may seem cold and what not, but all they need is a good man and some tender love and affection.

At 6/9/05 08:01 PM, Lavi721 wrote: I want to join

Cool, you're in then.

you're right it wasn't the worst FF game, but it got tiring really quick, especially if you were really attached to FFX. I know my friend played FFX-2 and really enjoyed it. But with me, it just doesn't have the same excitement that FFX had. To me, it was a slight disappointment

I mean, yeah I enjoyed it, dare say I might love it, but it's more or less battle wise. If you are in the Bevelle Cloister, there are some monsters that are hard as hell and provide a great deal more challange than some of the ones in X. Only the music was irritating, ,about 10% is good music. Again, curse Bluelaguna.net, I could show you all some good music.

At 6/9/05 09:13 PM, ReconRebel wrote: I spent around two hours last night tweaking out all the character's stats on FFX. Now the only thing left to do besides boosting the Aeons is acquiring the Saturn and Sun Sigil for the final two ultimate weapons. Raising the "luck" stat was a pain in the ass. I'll spend some time trying to get Kimahri's Spirit Lance tonight (with the help of some cider).

Ah, those are fun to get, those two sigils took me a while to get them. But, I never got to raising my luck at all, so most of mine have about 20 + or - luck. But I'll tell you, Kimahris Spirit Lance is worth it. He gets triple AP, gillionaire, and a few other awsome ones.

The FFX guide doesn't list what all they are, but Kimahris sigil is from catching all the blue butterflys in the Macalania Woods without touching any red ones in the butterfly hunt game. Then once you have bot theSaturn crest and sigil. You have to activate the Qactuar stones in the thunder plains, three. Then you should see a Qactuar ghost flying about the southern end of the Thunder plains. And it will lead you to the old broken lightning tower in the first area, outside Guadosalam, and press square to send a lightning blot, hitting the tower and you'll get it. In that fashon.

But yeah, anyone, let me KNOW if you need FFX help, I have the guide in my hands as I type, so anything at all and I'll tell you to what it says in the guide or my general knowledge. lol

At 6/9/05 10:27 PM, derrickisdman wrote: final fantasy is the best rpg game ever made.

Yes, probably the best ever. I haven't played all the RPGs, but it is my favorite out of that branch of gaming.

final fantasy 7 was the best one besides 8 and 10.

Ah, you'll find that VII is good, but there are better ones. I just can't wait untill XII comes out.

Speaking of, does anyone know where Shoopufzilla went off to?

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-10 01:40:07

At 6/9/05 11:18 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 6/9/05 09:13 PM, ReconRebel wrote: Now the only thing left to do is acquiring the Saturn and Sun Sigil for the final two ultimate weapons.
Ah, those are fun to get, those two sigils took me a while to get them. But, I never got to raising my luck at all, so most of mine have about 20 + or - luck.

I should've been more specific Master_Inuyasha. All my character's stats with the exception of "Luck" are sitting at 255. My Luck stat is at 150 (I'm obsessive, not crazy).

But I'll tell you, Kimahris Spirit Lance is worth it. He gets triple AP, gillionaire, and a few other awsome ones.

EH?!? I thought Kimahri's Spirit Lance had the following abilities:

1.) Break Damage Limit
2.) Triple Overdrive
3.) Double AP
4.) Evade & Counter

Either you're on another planet or you're thinking about Rikku's ultimate weapon, God Hand.

The FFX guide doesn't list what all they are, but Kimahris sigil is from catching all the blue butterflys in the Macalania Woods without touching any red ones.

Understood. I've got both the actual weapons, I just need the sigils to complete them. I've heard the Butterfly game and Chocobo race are the two most difficult mini games in FFX. I shouldn't have left them for last. I used to do the same thing with brussel sprouts. I still hate those bloody things.

Final Fantasy Club

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-10 01:54:32

May i join plz?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-10 07:37:47

I was just playing FF7 and passed the part where I was in clouds head.
Still kind of confusing so im gonna ask you guys to see if I got it right.

SPOILER
Tifa never knew Zack.Tifa and cloud were childfood friends. Cloud never made Soilder.
They did make that promis. After cloud almost killed sepriroth the 1st time he and Zack were expiramented on. Anyone who is not strong enough to make soilder but has Jenova cells becomes Sepiroths lacky. Am I correct

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-10 09:13:48

heya sorry i havent been on in a while , thanx to the people who tried to find out lucretias (vii) last name for me, but i dont think they name gaust then i think she's last name-less too, but thanx all the same

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-10 10:15:26

At 6/9/05 10:27 PM, derrickisdman wrote: final fantasy is the best rpg game ever made. final fantasy 7 was the best one besides 8 and 10.

ehhh...sorry, but i don't think FF is the best RPG series ever.
call me crazy, but i liked golden sun(both 1 & 2, they are one and the same story) and skies of arcadia alot more.
but i still love final fantasy, i will never turn one doun.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-10 10:47:48

At 6/9/05 10:27 PM, derrickisdman wrote: final fantasy is the best rpg game ever made. final fantasy 7 was the best one besides 8 and 10.

Nothing about FFIX or any of the games before FFVII? :'(

At 6/10/05 07:37 AM, secret_toad wrote: I was just playing FF7 and passed the part where I was in clouds head.

Now you've kinda confused me about it. :S

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-10 12:40:56

At 6/10/05 01:40 AM, ReconRebel wrote: I should've been more specific Master_Inuyasha. All my character's stats with the exception of "Luck" are sitting at 255. My Luck stat is at 150 (I'm obsessive, not crazy).

Heh, that's not too bad. It was much trouble getting luck up that high, so I quit on that and that's when I bought X-2

EH?!? I thought Kimahri's Spirit Lance had the following abilities:

1.) Break Damage Limit
2.) Triple Overdrive
3.) Double AP
4.) Evade & Counter

Either you're on another planet or you're thinking about Rikku's ultimate weapon, God Hand.

Heh, yeah I think I was. Whoops! :p

Understood. I've got both the actual weapons, I just need the sigils to complete them. I've heard the Butterfly game and Chocobo race are the two most difficult mini games in FFX.

Well, the butterfly one is a pain, more so than the Chocobo race. It took me 20 trys with the butterflys, but only 10 with the Chocobo race. The first few times, you'll find a good path to go when collecting the ballons. You have to get the 0:00:00 time, which is hard, but I still say the butteryfly one is the hardest next to the lightning one.

I shouldn't have left them for last. I used to do the same thing with brussel sprouts. I still hate those bloody things.

Oh man, those things are awsome! Put a little bit of lemon and some lime on them and MAN!, talk about delicious! :D

At 6/10/05 01:54 AM, Battle_Ox wrote: May i join plz?

Sure, just be nice, and not a total jerk about things and you'll do just fine. And don't forget, if you're giving away storyline, put spoiler tags around them, okay?

At 6/10/05 07:37 AM, secret_toad wrote: I was just playing FF7 and passed the part where I was in clouds head.

SPOILER
Tifa never knew Zack.Tifa and cloud were childfood friends. Cloud never made Soilder.
They did make that promis. After cloud almost killed sepriroth the 1st time he and Zack were expiramented on. Anyone who is not strong enough to make soilder but has Jenova cells becomes Sepiroths lacky. Am I correct

****************SPOILER*************************

Yes, along those lines. Cloud took up Zacks persona after he got killed off by Shinra troops. To say, he lost his mind when he saw Zack gunned down. It was Aeris who knew Zack, who was his former girlfriend.

****************ENDSPOILER*********************

At 6/10/05 10:15 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: ehhh...sorry, but i don't think FF is the best RPG series ever.
call me crazy, but i liked golden sun(both 1 & 2, they are one and the same story) and skies of arcadia alot more.

Ah, now Golden Sun [I've only played the first one] was some serious fun. I forget the pirate you had to beat, but everyone said he was the toughest boss in the game. But for me, he was easy compared to the final boss.

but i still love final fantasy, i will never turn one doun.

Indeed. I don't care if it's a shameless remake, I'll still play it.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-10 13:05:00

****************SPOILER*************************

Yes, along those lines. Cloud took up Zacks persona after he got killed off by Shinra troops. To say, he lost his mind when he saw Zack gunned down. It was Aeris who knew Zack, who was his former girlfriend.

****************ENDSPOILER*********************

What Areis for reals what happend when did it say I did not know that wow.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-10 15:18:21

Question! Zack was the first "Succesful" clone of Sephiroth, correct?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-10 16:31:42

At 6/10/05 03:18 PM, Einhander0 wrote: Question! Zack was the first "Succesful" clone of Sephiroth, correct?

Spoilers around that sir, spoilers.

************SPOILER**************

Yes, I do belive so. The part where Cloud was in the lab, those flash backs of Cloud and Zack together, and Sephiroth saying how Cloud was a defective clone suggests that Zack was the only true successful clone, thus why he was gunned down by Shinra because they feared that Zack would turn into the monster that Sephiroth had turned into.

****************ENDSPOILER************

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-11 01:44:34

At 6/10/05 12:40 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 6/10/05 01:40 AM, ReconRebel wrote: I've heard the Butterfly game and Chocobo race are the two most difficult mini games in FFX.
Well, the butterfly one is a pain, more so than the Chocobo race. It took me 20 trys with the butterflys, but only 10 with the Chocobo race.

That's not too bad Master_Inuyasha. Some people never even completed those two mini-games. I didn't get around to trying until I was half in the bag (drunk). The butterfly game almost had me punching the t.v. screen.

The first few times, you'll find a good path to go when collecting the ballons. You have to get the 0:00:00 time, which is hard, but I still say the butteryfly one is the hardest next to the lightning one.

What?!? I found the lightning dodging game one of the easiest to beat. I'll keep at the butterfly game until I beat it but that chocobo race is sure to cause me some grief.

I shouldn't have left them for last. I used to do the same thing with brussel sprouts. I still hate those bloody things.
Oh man, those things are awsome! Put a little bit of lemon and some lime on them and MAN!, talk about delicious! :D

Do you like anchovies, escargot or kalamari?

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-11 01:59:19

At 6/11/05 01:44 AM, ReconRebel wrote: That's not too bad Master_Inuyasha. Some people never even completed those two mini-games. I didn't get around to trying until I was half in the bag (drunk). The butterfly game almost had me punching the t.v. screen.

Yeah, I know alot of people didn't even beat the butterfly one. They are both very difficult, and fustrating if you keep doing them over and over, so I see how it almost had you punching the TV screen. lol

What?!? I found the lightning dodging game one of the easiest to beat. I'll keep at the butterfly game until I beat it but that chocobo race is sure to cause me some grief.

Blech... I couldn't do that one for beans. Although I will some day. I'll have to start a new game because I missed a few items. I'm a nutter when it comes to perfection, meaning I must have atleast one of ever item in the game. But yeah, they do get to you.

HAHAHA! XD I do like anchovies, and I love kalamari, my mum makes the best stuffed kalamari ever. But no, I do not like escargot, snails are not for me. :P

----------------

On an AWSOME NOTE! I have another gif of FFVII AC! :D

http://img295.echo.cx/img295/4239/hoiysaky078xa.gif

I hope it's not too hard to tell who is who. ;)

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-11 02:55:00

Nice, FF AD?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-11 03:29:00

At 6/11/05 01:59 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: HAHAHA! XD I do like anchovies, and I love kalamari, my mum makes the best stuffed kalamari ever. But no, I do not like escargot, snails are not for me. :P

Im not a big fan of kalamari, I prefer kimahri! Hahaha!

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-11 03:54:53

At 6/11/05 03:29 AM, Mojimbo wrote:

....i don't get it. =/

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-11 04:36:28

At 6/11/05 03:54 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
....i don't get it. =/

What he said

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-11 05:38:09

At 6/11/05 01:44 AM, ReconRebel wrote: That's not too bad Master_Inuyasha. Some people never even completed those two mini-games. I didn't get around to trying until I was half in the bag (drunk). The butterfly game almost had me punching the t.v. screen.

I know how evil that butterfly game is. The main thing was the sigil for Kimahri, so I didn't bother playing that mini game ever again.

I found the lightning dodging hard as well. I could only get to around 50 and that's it. I just start to lose my concentration and I get hit. :S

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-11 07:06:23

*****FFX SPOILER****

lol @ ffx and dark aeons. SO I succeeded at getting Nirvana and Cadalborgh or whatever the name is. I wanted my fav party's legendary weapons, so all I needed was aurons.

I got the Mars Crest and the rusty sword. I go to Mi'ihens statue and get the Marasume or whatever it is called. I try and leave the mushroom rock road.

3 people behind me show me some Dark Magus Sisters. I got owned. LoL.
And the only reason why I was there was to get the legendary weapons so I might stand a chance against dark Valefor.

*****NO MORE SPOILER*****

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-11 08:47:51

At 6/11/05 07:06 AM, EviLudy wrote:
3 people behind me show me some Dark Magus Sisters. I got owned. LoL.
And the only reason why I was there was to get the legendary weapons so I might stand a chance against dark Valefor.

you know, you can get past them...i just don't remember how now...
i think you have to get past them walking, without getting near them, just don't draw attention to yourself.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-11 18:02:47

At 6/11/05 08:47 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: you know, you can get past them...i just don't remember how now...
i think you have to get past them walking, without getting near them, just don't draw attention to yourself.

The second time I tried I just ran like theres no tomorrow and got away 8)

***** sveral hours later, spoilers might be ahead*****
Got auron's best weapon, been doing some training, pumped anima up a bit. Up for dark valefor. The scene:

*Battle starts*
Auron: *Hastega*
Tidus: *Attack. about 19000 damage*
Ludy who is holding the controller: All Right!
Yuna: *summon Anima*
Anima: *attack. 99999 damage*
Ludy: I expected that.
Valefor: *deals 9999 damage. Anima has 2000 hp left.*
Anima: *Oblivion. 690 000 damage*
Ludy: *Jaw drops open. Gawk*
Valefor: *Finishes Anima off*
Auron: *Attacks. 39000 damage*
Valefor takes a fall.
Ludy: woot.

**** lol *****

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-11 22:10:48

At 6/11/05 01:59 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: I'll have to start a new game because I missed a few items. I'm a nutter when it comes to perfection, meaning I must have atleast one of ever item in the game.

Welcome to the club Master_Inuyasha. I'm exactly the same way when it comes to finding everything. That's why I was so surprised at how much stuff they crammed into FF8 (still at the end of disk 3 doing the card quest).

HAHAHA! XD I do like anchovies,

When ordering pizza, anchovies are an absolute must on a seafood special.

and I love kalamari, my mum makes the best stuffed kalamari ever.

Nice. There's one place near my house that makes the best kalamari I've ever tried. The problem is that for the past couple of months the place has always been out of stock whenever I get a craving for the stuff.

But no, I do not like escargot, snails are not for me. :P

Heh... so you've never tried them :-)

At 6/11/05 04:36 AM, Kyo_Nanashi wrote:
At 6/11/05 03:54 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
....i don't get it. =/
What he said

Mojimbo prefers Kimahri, a Final Fantasy X character over kalamari, deep fried squid. The spelling and pronunciation are similar. Therein lies the joke.

At 6/11/05 05:38 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 6/11/05 01:44 AM, ReconRebel wrote: Some people never even completed those two mini-games.
I know how evil that butterfly game is. The main thing was the sigil for Kimahri, so I didn't bother playing that mini game ever again.

I'll chip away at it from time to time. Once I get the last two sigils (and complete the weapons) the game can be shelved until I get the desire to play some blitzball.

I found the lightning dodging hard as well. I could only get to around 50 and that's it. I just start to lose my concentration and I get hit. :S

I thought someone said you could save between bolts. I wouldn't know if that's fact or fiction because I nailed it on the first try.

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-11 22:30:28

At 6/11/05 10:10 PM, ReconRebel wrote:
At 6/11/05 01:59 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: I'll have to start a new game because I missed a few items. I'm a nutter when it comes to perfection, meaning I must have atleast one of ever item in the game.
Welcome to the club Master_Inuyasha. I'm exactly the same way when it comes to finding everything. That's why I was so surprised at how much stuff they crammed into FF8 (still at the end of disk 3 doing the card quest).

Heh, you guys aren't the only ones. I have completed every side-quest, gotten every item, found every weapon, obtained ever armor/accessory, gained all Materia/Ability and leveled everyone up(Or in the case of the Sphere Grid, finished it) in 7, 8, 9, and 10-2.

The only things I haven't done are on FFX, and are:

Dodging 200 lightning bolts for the final Sigil I need. I would have kept trying and finally got it, but back before I knew you could save in between, I was at 189 bolts and got hit, and it killed me on the inside.

Maxing out stats. I have yet to max out everyone's stats by manipulating the Sphere Grid, though I did start. Everyone has max Strength, but that's it.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-11 22:35:11

At 6/11/05 03:29 AM, Mojimbo wrote: Im not a big fan of kalamari, I prefer kimahri! Hahaha!

You know, that's so corney that it's actually funny. :D

At 6/11/05 10:10 PM, ReconRebel wrote: Welcome to the club Master_Inuyasha. I'm exactly the same way when it comes to finding everything. That's why I was so surprised at how much stuff they crammed into FF8 (still at the end of disk 3 doing the card quest).

Yeah, it is a bit nutters. It's the same way with IX as well. There are so many items that you can get, secrets to uncover, cards to collect, it's nutters! I still haven't gotten indepth with VIII, but I will some day.

When ordering pizza, anchovies are an absolute must on a seafood special.

Oh, most definetly. :)

Nice. There's one place near my house that makes the best kalamari I've ever tried. The problem is that for the past couple of months the place has always been out of stock whenever I get a craving for the stuff.

Aw man, that bites. I think certain seasons are the key, like with shell fish, I think my pop told me the key to eating clams, oysters, and other shell fish, is to eat them with months that have an ' R ' in them, meaning you shouldn't eat them during May, June, July, & August. Or atleast I think that's how it goes. But yeah, it is hard to come by, and pricey, but it's worth it.

Nope, I never have. I just can't bring myself to eating something that feeds on my garbage. :X

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-12 06:10:22

At 6/11/05 07:06 AM, EviLudy wrote: 3 people behind me show me some Dark Magus Sisters. I got owned. LoL.

Those Dark Magus Sisters are very nasty. I had to use Yojimbo to get rid of them. :S

At 6/11/05 10:10 PM, ReconRebel wrote: I'll chip away at it from time to time. Once I get the last two sigils (and complete the weapons) the game can be shelved until I get the desire to play some blitzball.

I was about to mention the dark aeons and Penance, but since you like in Canada, you won't get to fight them. :S

I thought someone said you could save between bolts. I wouldn't know if that's fact or fiction because I nailed it on the first try.

I don't think you can save between bolts. If you turn the game off after resetting, I'm sure the dodge counter would be reset to 0.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-12 16:49:40

Is it too late to join?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-12 16:52:51

Probably. :(

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-12 18:36:22

At 6/12/05 04:49 PM, Shinryu99 wrote: Is it too late to join?

Not at all. Welcome to the club. Just make your posts worthwhile and that, and try to be a regular(Also, try not to double-post with small ones too much like you just did. Patience, man).

Why don't you start off by telling us what FF games you've played?

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-12 18:59:42

At 6/10/05 07:37 AM, secret_toad wrote:
SPOILER

Tifa did know Zach but not well. They only knew eachother from the time they entered Nibleheim to the time of the reactor incident. Soldiers could actually become Sephiroths lacky but they always really are jenovas lackies.

This is how I kick your ass in real life. Martial Arts Club

And this is how I kick your ass in video games Super Smash Bros. Club

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-12 22:37:03

At 6/11/05 10:30 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: The only things I haven't done are on FFX, and are:

Dodging 200 lightning bolts for the final Sigil I need.

Man, I'd gladly trade you the Onion Knight for either the Spirit Lance or Caladbolg. I hate those last two mini-games. Argh!

I would have kept trying and finally got it, but back before I knew you could save in between.

I still don't know if that's true or false.

I was at 189 bolts and got hit, and it killed me on the inside.

Staring at the screen with a blank look in your eyes while the lightning raged all around. I feel your pain Pure.

Maxing out stats. I have yet to max out everyone's stats by manipulating the Sphere Grid, though I did start. Everyone has max Strength, but that's it.

It takes a bit of time to accomplish and I still haven't maxed out luck (plus getting the last two sigils). Isn't FF XII supposed to be hitting the stores soon?

At 6/11/05 10:35 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 6/11/05 10:10 PM, ReconRebel wrote: Welcome to the club Master_Inuyasha. I'm exactly the same way when it comes to finding everything.
Yeah, it is a bit nutters. It's the same way with IX as well. There are so many items that you can get, secrets to uncover, cards to collect, it's nutters!

When you get the hammer/mallet/whatever, don't use it to make Steiner his Tin Armor (the hammer is consumed in the process). Yes it's the strongest armor in the game but if you don't use the hammer you'll get a secret ending when you complete the game. I found out that little piece of info too late.

I think certain seasons are the key, like with shell fish, I think my pop told me the key to eating clams, oysters, and other shell fish, is to eat them with months that have an ' R ' in them, meaning you shouldn't eat them during May, June, July, & August. Or atleast I think that's how it goes.

The red tide I presume. Didn't some place in the U.S. just declare a state of emergency because of that little plankton we call the Gonyaulax? Yeah clams are another favorite of mine, especially with tons of garlic butter. Yum!!

Nope, I never have. I just can't bring myself to eating something that feeds on my garbage. :X

LOL! ... but seriously the snails they cook are cultured. Grown in sterile conditions.

At 6/12/05 06:10 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 6/11/05 10:10 PM, ReconRebel wrote: I'll chip away at it from time to time. Once I get the last two sigils (and complete the weapons) the game can be shelved until I get the desire to play some blitzball.
I was about to mention the dark aeons and Penance, but since you like in Canada, you won't get to fight them. :S

I'd still love to find a copy of the international version. The dark aeons sound cool. The monsters at the arena are boring now.

I thought someone said you could save between bolts.
I don't think you can save between bolts. If you turn the game off after resetting, I'm sure the dodge counter would be reset to 0.

All the FAQ's I've read on the net say you can't save between bolts so I tend to lean in that direction. It's funny how some people find different mini-games easier than others.

... stupid butterfly game.

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature