00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

XToriToriX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

2,991,233 Views | 60,668 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-12-27 23:35:42

Now that I had a few days of quiet, I just finished

Chapter 20 - Sum of the Parts

This chapter is a little darker - and develops a lot of dramatic tension. Hope you like it!

Proud member of the EGB since 2006 |-EGB Forum-|-EGB Website-| Game and Movie Mod 2017

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-12-27 23:47:16

I'm fairly certain that this one's stolen and once you see it, you'll see that this is a pretty obvious rip from the Obituary page. I've confirmed that the submission in question matches the original in the Obituaries, right down to the last blood squirt.

SUSPECTED STOLEN:

I'll leave this for you to decide.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-12-28 11:01:35

Guys, I finally ranked up! It's been about a year and a half since I first joined, but I finally ranked up! Applause please?

Also,anyone have any New Year's resolutions?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-12-28 13:33:58

At 12/28/09 11:01 AM, puddinN64 wrote: Guys, I finally ranked up! It's been about a year and a half since I first joined, but I finally ranked up! Applause please?

Applause indeed.

More naps this year.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-12-28 16:03:27

Morning Soldiers.

There's something not quite right here. I'm not flagging because, umm, I play it too safe sometimes.

But.....

Original:

http://irregulargames.com/max-damage/

Possibly stolen?

If not I'll follow the author to see if there's future irregularities.

EGB || NGPD || ART || NG SIG MAKER || WI/HT REGULAR ||

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-12-28 21:53:36

I'm sorry you feel that way MultiCanimefan but if your not happy then I guess its for the best. I LOL at your comment about rogue galleries of games EagleRock, I thought that remark was amusing. I guess the list from Sonic to GTA is quite a difference! Anyway I'm not in the mod for playing GTA at the moment survival horror genre is my forte. I traded both my Mega Drive Collection and The Sonic Game for Silent Hill HomeComing good so far always have liked the series. I have hopefully gotten on track I PM Tom Fulp and next day got a reply, and all the lists are now gone so hopefully no more stolen stuff is still here. Well done on flagging that last one.

Archer I'm a good shot!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-12-29 14:42:25

At 12/27/09 12:54 PM, byteslinger wrote: Merry Christmas! It's the 3rd day of Christmas, and while I didn't get any French Hens, Turtledoves or a messy bird in a fruit tree, I was happy to get a decent Motorola bluetooth headset for my phone (the last one I had was crap - but this one is much nicer!), some Star Trek collectibles (scale model of Enterprise from the first movie, Star Trek Edition Scrabble, Kirk and Spock (from TOS) figures), a new laptop bag, some gift cards from Best Buy and Amex, and some random (but much appreciated) clothes (jeans, jammies, comfy wear, etc).

You are TRULY a geek's geek. I love it.

I had a great time with my family - this year, it was our turn to host Christmas at my mother's, so everyone came here - I had no real traveling to do. This will be a quiet week, so I might catch up on some things around the house or some other special projects I'm working on - and I'll be lurking here in NG as well. Oh, I am still in the middle of a story - gotta work on that, too! :)

It's always fun to have a nice time with the family. I always save my vacation for the end of the year, because I get to have a nice 2 1/2 weeks of time off to meet up with family and friends. As you can see, I can find myself really busy duing this time, and my daily grind suffers due to it (B/P and the story included :-), but I love spending the time with my friends and family during this special time of year. I'm glad you liked it as much as I did!

I got a few games (COD:MW2, SMB Wii, Beatles Rock Band),
And your wife will gladly let you play them - once the basement is done! hehehe...

Har har... :-)

A Yankees winter jacket (awesome)
Oh, sorry to hear that. I'm a big Mets and Boston Redsox fan. The Yankees are okay - I'm not a hater. I just like rooting for the underdogs!

Ahaha...I actually have a decent amount of respect for the Red Sox. Some of the fans I know are the true baseball fans out there that truly get this game: rooting for your team, whether they win or lose, for the fun of the game. Also, taking each game and victory as a great show, whether or not they get the big prize at the end of the year. I was actually hoping the Sox got into the playoffs, as it would've made for damn good baseball. Unfortunately, they just didn't have it in them and lost steam at the end of the season.

On the other hand, I have no respect for those that hate the teams they hate more than the teams they love. That includes Yankee fans too. I also dislike "fair weather fans," of which the Yanks have quite a few, might I add (and the Sox post-2004). Either way, root for home team, and love the game for what it is!

Enjoy your travels - stay safe, and take your time. BTW, you'd have to be off-line for like three weeks for me to catch up with you, so don't worry about your lead, my friend!

Ugh, it was 3 1/2 hours round-trip. I was pooped at the end of the day. It was a blast, though!

At 12/27/09 04:35 PM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Not that anyone cares, seeing as how I haven't been active much, if at all lately, I would like to be taken off the roster momentarily. I need to get away from this site. I need to stop going to General. I'm sick of every single one of them. I might be back, might not. Love, MCAF.

Well, I can definitely say that we care. I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way about NG right now, but I can't blame you. To be honest, though, you don't need to get away from NG just to stay away from General. Look at me...I haven't lurked General in years. However, if that's what you want, I'll see to it that you are put on the inactive roster. Hopefully you'll reconsider, but if you don't, we'll look for you back here soon!

*salutes*

At 12/27/09 11:35 PM, byteslinger wrote: Chapter 20 - Sum of the Parts
This chapter is a little darker - and develops a lot of dramatic tension. Hope you like it!

Well, I love the chapter, but I'll have some comments on the forums. And for those of you following my story, I am just about done with the next chapter, so look out for stuff soon!

At 12/28/09 01:33 PM, Phantom wrote:
At 12/28/09 11:01 AM, puddinN64 wrote: Guys, I finally ranked up! It's been about a year and a half since I first joined, but I finally ranked up! Applause please?
Applause indeed.

Well deserved applause, too. Great to hear our EGB is constantly beefing itself up!

More naps this year.

Here here!

At 12/28/09 09:53 PM, phantomlassuk wrote: I'm sorry you feel that way MultiCanimefan but if your not happy then I guess its for the best. I LOL at your comment about rogue galleries of games EagleRock, I thought that remark was amusing. I guess the list from Sonic to GTA is quite a difference! Anyway I'm not in the mod for playing GTA at the moment survival horror genre is my forte. I traded both my Mega Drive Collection and The Sonic Game for Silent Hill HomeComing good so far always have liked the series. I have hopefully gotten on track I PM Tom Fulp and next day got a reply, and all the lists are now gone so hopefully no more stolen stuff is still here. Well done on flagging that last one.

Hahaha...I'm glad you liked my comment! I'm also glad that we're handling so many stolen/malicious Flash as of late. I meant to mention it earlier, but the submissions from everyone (including from allies like ToiletPaper and TailsPrower, as well as some people I just don't know, lol) are really doing good. I really feel like we're a well-oiled machine right now, and if we keep this up, this is the kind of stuff that might send a message to helping clean up the Portal for good. Keep up the great work everyone!

And, with that, I'm off (again) to do stuff with the family, so Byte can catch up a few more B/P on me :-)))

*salutes*

Founder of the Elite Guard Barracks [ Thread ] [ Forums ] Sig by ByteSlinger

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-12-30 16:48:57

Well, l figured that this is where l should post it...
http://teddy4u.newgrounds.com/reviews/fl ash/1
All of this guy's reviews are copy-pasta...probably gonna get deleted, so flag quickly.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-12-30 17:01:33

If Eagle hasn't already told y'all, I'm here, but I'm not here "proper" per say. I'm mostly lurking till this whole parental control mess is over. For some reason, I can view page 1164, but not page 1165. It's really weird. And when I use a proxy bypass site, I can't post at all. Just thought I'd let y'all know about it.

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1

Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-12-30 18:53:31

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-12-30 20:07:12

****STOLEN FLASH****

Stolen from here:

http://www.thestylemachine.com/metele/

Reasoning:

I used to play this game back when I first used to browse for random games a few years ago. It's been around THAT long. It's probably on newgrounds somewhere, but it's stolen anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-12-30 21:42:02

Good work on getting that flagged I don't know about the other one though. Not sure why this weeks TOTW has been blammed I have heard of the user carljohnson here is the flash now blammed. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/52 2749. He called himself that because that is the protagonist in the classic GTA San Andreas, he called himself after that. Cool name but my point is why was it removed? was it against the rules? Not looking forward to new year but its soon now. Well I'm so pleased at beating the first boss in Silent Hill Home Coming a real plus to me I suck at games usually.

Archer I'm a good shot!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-12-31 18:40:31

Parody of Shirley Jackson's "Lottery"

Yeah it's a village of idiots.

Anyway I haven't been b/ping as much for the past few months, had a bit of a portal slump lately.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-12-31 20:54:29

At 12/30/09 05:01 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: If Eagle hasn't already told y'all, I'm here, but I'm not here "proper" per say. I'm mostly lurking till this whole parental control mess is over. For some reason, I can view page 1164, but not page 1165. It's really weird. And when I use a proxy bypass site, I can't post at all. Just thought I'd let y'all know about it.

Yeah, I didn't get around posting yet, as you told me after I posted, and I didn't want to double-post.

I'm still around, but I'm at the in-laws again for the New Year celebration. I hope you all enjoy the festivities and have much to look forward to in 2010!

So what are you all doing tonight?

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-12-31 22:21:59

I'm sure this is a club penguin game. For those of you not sure:

http://www.miniclip.com/games/club-pengu in/en/

Can't directly link to it as registration is needed. And I'm not flagging because it could just be a fan-copy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-12-31 22:24:00

Happy new year! I hope you are all enjoying yourselves!

For the second time in my life I've spent this day at home. We usually stay in another place with other relatives, in a less populated area. And there were lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of fireworks!

I know I haven't made a proper post here since Christmas, but don't worry, I will start posting here more often soon!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-12-31 22:25:28

At 12/31/09 10:24 PM, Ismael92 wrote: Happy new year! I hope you are all enjoying yourselves!

BTW here in Uruguay it's already 1:25 AM

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-12-31 22:55:22

At 12/31/09 10:21 PM, BabiesAteMyDingo wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/52 3063
I'm sure this is a club penguin game. For those of you not sure:

http://www.miniclip.com/games/club-pengu in/en/

Can't directly link to it as registration is needed. And I'm not flagging because it could just be a fan-copy.

Well, it got flagged either way, so you were probably right. Either way, Wade will figure it out.

At 12/31/09 10:24 PM, Ismael92 wrote: Happy new year! I hope you are all enjoying yourselves!

For the second time in my life I've spent this day at home. We usually stay in another place with other relatives, in a less populated area. And there were lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of fireworks!

I know I haven't made a proper post here since Christmas, but don't worry, I will start posting here more often soon!

Well, since it's already the new year for you, happy new year! For those of us in the states on the East Coast, we got an hour left!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-12-31 23:53:30

Am I a bad person for writing this?

Also notice some references to Michael Jackson songs...

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2010-01-01 00:37:16

Happy New Year Barracks! Best wishes to everyone this year :3.

*salutes*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2010-01-01 07:13:09

At 12/31/09 08:54 PM, EagleRock wrote: So what are you all doing tonight?

Not a fat lot, to be honest. Sitting in front of the computer, getting ready to welcome 2010 in, etc.

I've made a News Post (link in sig) about what I expect for 2010 and I've now finished the bedroom project, so things are looking up for the new year :)

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2010-01-01 09:51:23

Hey all, just thought I'd come forth from the shadows to wish all here at the Barracks a happy New Year, and here's to an enjoyable and prosperous 2010!

Oh and by the way, I'm still around, but my time on the forums at the moment is divided somewhat in the ratio 99.9% lurking and 0.01% posting, I just lack the motivation to post much of anything unless something really grabs my attention.

Well so long guys, hope y'all enjoy yourselves this year.

*sinks back into shadows*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2010-01-01 09:53:23

At 1/1/10 09:09 AM, Lizzardis wrote: Of course, just because 2009 is over, doesn't mean that I will forget, I mean... How CAN I forget! Haha.

Alzheimer's.

Still, I spent the day at a friends last night. Since my mum was working at a cricket club and it was just members, I decided to stay there with my friends family. It was a nice night actually.

I busied myself with finishing the bedrrom project (I know, there is still painting to do, but over time I will come around and then it's a case of spending tomorrow getting the stuff from Bedroom 1, the old room, into bedroom 2, the new one.

That and my girlfriend wants to cover the walls with canvases. I wish that she'd just give me a break, because there are going to be no canvases on the walls unless I decide it. We're going to have the mother of all rows when we get a place together.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2010-01-01 11:19:57

Here's to everyone in the EGB.

Hope you had a great New Year (If you can still remember it), and that you didn't drink too much :p

Also I may finally get into a long and prosperous career in January, so I'll be a little less active.

Now, let's see what the Twenty-Ten's bring us.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2010-01-01 11:51:31

Happy New Year everyone! Wish you all a very merry new years day or something, and if you are going to get pissed, please stick to the lager ;)

Having a party at the moment, drifting in and out of it though, no within my age group and many kiddies so I seem to be going downstairs, having a few banters, getting a can of John Smiths and trotting on back upstairs to indulge in some internet. Call me sad but I'm still a little hung-over from last night, ha.

Oh, wishing a happy new years and realising how much stat whoring I've been doing all year.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2010-01-01 13:38:09

Happy New Year 2010!

Well, it's 13:25 EDT and I've managed to pull myself out of bed and putter around the house. Figured it was time to check in and say hello, and wish everyone here a terrific 2010. 2009 was definitely a roller coaster, but I guess that's life. It's good to know that I'm starting 2010 in good company with everyone here.

As far as my celebration went - had my family over here (about 12-15 people) for food, drinks, board games, TV, popcorn - just your standard party. Since I was the hostess (and didn't have to drive anywhere) I will admit to putting down more than my share of pina coladas and rum swizzles (I like a good, dark rum - one of my few downfalls that I only succumb to on special occasions).

By the way, did you know that after about 8 or 9 of those drinks, at 2:00 AM (after everyone had left), every flash on Newgrounds is extremely funny and worthy of a 5? It was quite a hoot. Fortunately, exhaustion caught up to me and I must have fell asleep by about 3:00 or so. Woke up about 5:00 am, reclined back in my desk chair - and had no idea why I was at my computer. Didn't even bother to turn it off - just wandered into the bathroom, offloaded some of the processed rum, and then managed to find the bedroom and catch some sleep.

It is days like these that I am grateful that I never replaced my webcam. It's not a pretty picture!

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great time last night, and that 2010 is healthy, happy and joyful for all of us!

Now, I gotta go clean up my place - and I think a shower is in order, too. See you around the Portal!

*Salutes*

Proud member of the EGB since 2006 |-EGB Forum-|-EGB Website-| Game and Movie Mod 2017

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2010-01-01 13:42:58

At 1/1/10 12:37 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Happy New Year Barracks! Best wishes to everyone this year :3.

*salutes*

*salutes* Same to you. I hope you've reconsidered leaving us just because General is annoying (heh), but let me know either way. I'll honor either choice.

At 1/1/10 07:13 AM, Coop83 wrote: I've made a News Post (link in sig) about what I expect for 2010 and I've now finished the bedroom project, so things are looking up for the new year :)

I'll have to check it out. :-)

At 1/1/10 09:09 AM, Lizzardis wrote: Hey guys.... Happy new year to you all! It seems that this year, while only being a few hours into it, I can see that there will be a lot in store for myself in the real world, and here on NG.

Sounds like you got a lot in store for you, and hope it all turns out well for you! Enjoy what the New Year brings to you!

Still, I spent the day at a friends last night. Since my mum was working at a cricket club and it was just members, I decided to stay there with my friends family. It was a nice night actually.

I actually looked up the rules to cricket once just because I was curious how similar it was to baseball. I think I ruptured a blood vessel trying to figure it out. :-P

Check them out yourself.... I mean they weren't bad.... And I actually didn't get to see the 350ft Rainbow... I must be blind, or it just didn't show up! Haha.

Wow, a 350 foot rainbow? That's crazy. Maybe you were watching at the wrong angle, and it appeared to be a line as opposed to the rainbow itself. The fireworks weren't bad though. They looked like a ball of light at times (too many in one place at once), but it was good otherwise.

Have a great 2010 everybody. I wish you the best of luck in the new year and I pray that it is a good one for you all! ;)

Same to you. *salutes*

At 1/1/10 09:51 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: Hey all, just thought I'd come forth from the shadows to wish all here at the Barracks a happy New Year, and here's to an enjoyable and prosperous 2010
Oh and by the way, I'm still around, but my time on the forums at the moment is divided somewhat in the ratio 99.9% lurking and 0.01% posting, I just lack the motivation to post much of anything unless something really grabs my attention.

Haha, I've been there, and still am at times. When I see a page and a half of posts, I feel obligated to respond to them all. I rarely get to, though. :-/

At 1/1/10 09:53 AM, Coop83 wrote: Alzheimer's.

That's so not right, but yet true. :-P

That and my girlfriend wants to cover the walls with canvases. I wish that she'd just give me a break, because there are going to be no canvases on the walls unless I decide it. We're going to have the mother of all rows when we get a place together.

Ahaha...that really made me laugh. I love the British vernacular, as it adds an extra zing to whatever you're saying. Problem is, if I use the same terms around here, I usually get blank stares from those who have no clue what I'm talking about, or a snide comeback about me "going for tea and crumpets later." *sigh*

At 1/1/10 11:19 AM, BabiesAteMyDingo wrote: Now, let's see what the Twenty-Ten's bring us.

Alliteration?

At 1/1/10 11:51 AM, DumbassDude wrote: Happy New Year everyone! Wish you all a very merry new years day or something, and if you are going to get pissed, please stick to the lager ;)

So the scotch is off-limits? Phooey.

Having a party at the moment, drifting in and out of it though, no within my age group and many kiddies so I seem to be going downstairs, having a few banters, getting a can of John Smiths and trotting on back upstairs to indulge in some internet. Call me sad but I'm still a little hung-over from last night, ha.

Nah, not sad. That's what happens. Of course, I had to get sick for New Years, so I didn't drink at all. Now THAT is sad, when the drink you're toasting with is DayQuil. :-/

Oh, wishing a happy new years and realising how much stat whoring I've been doing all year.

I like how you basically quintupled your B/P over the year. I also notice how many saves people actually get these days. Kinda makes me sad. I yearn for the days that getting a 2 actually required effort. ;-(

At 1/1/10 12:32 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Just dropping by to say hello and Happy New Year people, what's up?

Not much. Might go to another party tonight, and today I'm going to end up reinstalling Windows for my Dad's PC. Whee. I tried getting Windows 7 on there, but I'd be damned if eMachines could be arsed to release the Win7 drivers for their PCs. Oh, well. Back to XP for him.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2010-01-01 13:49:46

Wow, getting sick on new years and having to toast with DayQuil. That's funny as hell. lmao

Anyway, I think I've found a way around the posting issue. I just have to go to the first page then hit the reply button. lol.

Also, for those of us who are on the East Coast of the USA, THERE IS AN ALL DAY "LOONEY TUNES" MARATHON ON CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1

Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2010-01-01 14:57:11

At 1/1/10 01:49 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Anyway, I think I've found a way around the posting issue. I just have to go to the first page then hit the reply button. lol.

Well look at you. You could become a hacker after all. :-P

Also, for those of us who are on the East Coast of the USA, THERE IS AN ALL DAY "LOONEY TUNES" MARATHON ON CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!

Freaking awesome. I'll have to check that out. Who doesn't love Looney Tunes?

At 1/1/10 01:38 PM, byteslinger wrote: Happy New Year 2010!

Same to you!

Well, it's 13:25 EDT and I've managed to pull myself out of bed and putter around the house. Figured it was time to check in and say hello, and wish everyone here a terrific 2010. 2009 was definitely a roller coaster, but I guess that's life. It's good to know that I'm starting 2010 in good company with everyone here.

Glad you think so, and I of course feel the same.

As far as my celebration went - had my family over here (about 12-15 people) for food, drinks, board games, TV, popcorn - just your standard party. Since I was the hostess (and didn't have to drive anywhere) I will admit to putting down more than my share of pina coladas and rum swizzles (I like a good, dark rum - one of my few downfalls that I only succumb to on special occasions).

Awesome. Popcorn, board games, rum, what else would you want? (Scotch maybe...) And I like the darker rums too. Much more flavor. I also am a big fan of spiced rum, such as good ol' Captain Morgan. Around here would be the point where I quip "I've had a little Captain in me," but that would sound just a bit gayer than I would prefer. :-)

By the way, did you know that after about 8 or 9 of those drinks, at 2:00 AM (after everyone had left), every flash on Newgrounds is extremely funny and worthy of a 5? It was quite a hoot. Fortunately, exhaustion caught up to me and I must have fell asleep by about 3:00 or so. Woke up about 5:00 am, reclined back in my desk chair - and had no idea why I was at my computer. Didn't even bother to turn it off - just wandered into the bathroom, offloaded some of the processed rum, and then managed to find the bedroom and catch some sleep.

Late-night drunken B/Ping? Me? Never did it once. Also, I don't conveniently happen to have photos of it on Facebook. (Yeah yeah, that's what happens when you're bored at 4AM B/Ping and drunk, lol)

It is days like these that I am grateful that I never replaced my webcam. It's not a pretty picture!

I know what you mean. Drunken geekiness does not equal chic. :-)

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great time last night, and that 2010 is healthy, happy and joyful for all of us!

Now, I gotta go clean up my place - and I think a shower is in order, too. See you around the Portal!

*Salutes*

Sounds like a plan. I have to see if I can get chipper enough for a party out with friends, but I doubt it.

*salutes*

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2010-01-01 21:24:35

Happy new year everyone and here hoping 2010 is a good year like 2009 was. 2009 was a great year mostly I think for me anyway. Cool to see lots of people posting here I did not celebrate the new year, but then I never do. I noticed a few Kitty Krew stuff in the portal but don't know if there back again cool if they are. Not done much B/ping but annoyed that Silent Hill Home Coming is really hard great game though. This will be my first post for 2010. Hopefully this year I will get more b/p I level up next month so that is cool start to this new year.

Archer I'm a good shot!