00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

vaGnomeMagician just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Fma Club

45,541 Views | 825 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-26 20:30:28

At 2/26/06 08:28 PM, OkaasanS wrote: Has anyone like me seen the whole series?

Yep, but I haven't seen the movie.

My parents are paranoid about buying stuff on the internet and I don't have a credit card. T_T

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-26 20:34:56

At 2/26/06 08:30 PM, BioHazard91 wrote:

My parents are paranoid about buying stuff on the internet and I don't have a credit card. T_T

Aww... I feel your pain. Around this time last year, I just finished the series and wanted the movie so much! And yes, I waited that whole year without watching it, and I got it for my Birthday about four days ago! I'm about half way through it. Try going to an Asian store with Anime DVDs, they get lots of imports with english subs.

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-26 20:38:35

At 2/26/06 08:30 PM, BioHazard91 wrote:

I know something that'll cheer you up!!! Taa daa! No need to thank me! No really, MutantBuster gave us the link! Thanks MB!

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-26 20:41:42

NO WAI!!

=D

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-26 21:00:19

MutantBuster, you are the official video source for the crew. I won't ask where you got them, but it's a damn good thing that you did!

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-26 21:14:41

i did.

When I learn more about flash I'm going to make a Full Metal Alchemist dating sim for girls thats safe and good quality.

i hope you do.

Does anyone know any good NG entrys on Full metal?

here you go! i also just noticed that there was a new submission added, it is called "Super FullMetal Bro's", it even has "HAGANE NO RINKINJUSUSHI " as BG music.

At 2/26/06 08:38 PM, Ryan_Kajito wrote: I know something that'll cheer you up!!! Taa daa! No need to thank me! No really, MutantBuster gave us the link! Thanks MB!

oh it's nothing really. =)

At 2/26/06 08:41 PM, BioHazard91 wrote: NO WAI!!

=D

hope you enjoy it.

At 2/26/06 09:00 PM, CaptinChu wrote: MutantBuster, you are the official video source for the crew.

i accept with honor.

I won't ask where you got them, but it's a damn good thing that you did!

i usually find a lot of videos in random places, like this Zeta Gundam parody for example. i am the man for the job!

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-26 23:14:27

Chu make sure you get the 2 new members in your list. im glad this place is growing, ill maKe sure to check this place everyday, screw school you guys are more important
:D. I use Ebay to buy my Anime or Search Google and Yahoo for hours for free anime!
Ahem anyways, I hope Mustang doesnt get killed by the fuhrer, but we'll soon find out.
Screw it I'll see that episode now. (watches Epidoses 49-51) Your Leader is Random
EMBRACE IT!!

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-26 23:35:11

I'd like to join, if it's okay.

I'm really into FMA, because it's one of the few anime series I can really relate to. Plus it's one of the few anime's out there that covers serious topics like religion, sin, war, and accepting life for what it is.

My favorite character is Edward, forgive me for being stereotypical. His auto-mail is just so shiny...

My favorite Sin is Greed, because he was the first one to "brake away" and do his own thing (That's probably why he's so greedy, right?). Plus, he wasn't as bad as he seemed, in my opinion, he was more of a poser (no offense to hardcore Greed fans).

I would have to say that biological works like chimera's and physical-transformation are my prefered style of Alchemy. Don't get me wrong though, I hate Shou Tucker, for what he did to Nina and Alexander.

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-27 06:59:24

Who are the two new people? (Plus Hex-Sama, but I'll add that on after I get the two in joining order.)

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-27 07:12:17

Here's a FMA video that i found a while back. it has the Read or Die theme as music, it's pretty cool. as for one of those FMA flash submissions, Full Metal Collection is the gayest of all, since the SS made it just to piss the fans off. This one is a well done parody of the fourth opening, with the exact music, it's perfect, even though it's kinda stupid.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-27 14:57:46

Chu just go through pages 5-7 and round up the ones you dont have on ur list.
Lets see, ah yes I am making a club House on Habbohotel.com
If your interested u can join HH and come on in the club that way we can all chat and stuff y'know. It would br good to talk to some of the members. If you do decide to get on, Go onto your console and hit the magnifying glass on ur console and search
-JaconCWes- and Freind Request me, That way ill know if u joined and ill have u come into the club house and hang out and talk. Now aint that precious.

On a side note, Im getting Vol.2 of the FMA novel. I really suggests buying the novels and manga of FMA at your local Bookstore like BooksAMillion, or Barnes & Nobles.
Or you could go to the comic store and see if they have it.

If you buy any FMA Stuff like shirts or Dogtags (Like me) try to post a pic of it on one of your posts i wanna encourage people to show what they got!

I'm also starting a new thing every week called the "Fighting Vote", I will have 2 FMA Characters and ask which one will win. Which ever character gets the most votes wins the battle. (trying something innovative y'know) I'll try to put it on my Website right away.

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-27 16:18:29

Okay, I watched the movie last night and I still have some questions:

1. I still don't understand what those little black creatures inside the gate are. What are they?

2. Why did Envy take the shape of the oroborus when he was going through the gate?

3. What the hell happened to Gluttony? O.o;;

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-27 16:21:58

At 2/27/06 04:18 PM, BioHazard91 wrote: Okay, I watched the movie last night and I still have some questions:

1. I still don't understand what those little black creatures inside the gate are. What are they?

the souls of those who've been killed in the other side.

2. Why did Envy take the shape of the oroborus when he was going through the gate?

hell i don't know.

well um.........that is something i would like to know.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-27 16:36:48

ok please keep the Spoilers to a minimum and if so put a "SPOILER ALERT!"
Thing above ur post.

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-27 16:57:12

At 2/27/06 04:36 PM, JaconWes wrote: ok please keep the Spoilers to a minimum and if so put a "SPOILER ALERT!"

Seriously... a lot of us still haven't seen the last three episodes. (I could probably find them online, but it's more fun to wait for them to air on Adult Swim.)

I am not responsible for the content of the post above.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-27 18:41:39

At 2/27/06 04:21 PM, Mutant_BusterZero wrote:
At 2/27/06 04:18 PM, BioHazard91 wrote: Okay, I watched the movie last night and I still have some questions:

the souls of those who've been killed in the other side.

hell i don't know.

well um.........that is something i would like to know.

Yeah... You know how he eats humans? ...... I'm pretty sure THAT'S what happenned to him. What else could've happened!

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-27 18:55:54

At 2/27/06 06:41 PM, Ryan_Kajito wrote: Yeah... You know how he eats humans? ...... I'm pretty sure THAT'S what happenned to him. What else could've happened!

but how the hell did he mutate into a giant piece of crap?

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-27 20:30:58

At 2/27/06 06:55 PM, Mutant_BusterZero wrote:
At 2/27/06 06:41 PM, Ryan_Kajito wrote: Yeah... You know how he eats humans? ...... I'm pretty sure THAT'S what happenned to him. What else could've happened!
but how the hell did he mutate into a giant piece of crap?

Heeeheee... You are what you eat! ; )

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-27 22:00:51

hehe...like the ytmnd in my sig?

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-28 00:39:00

I have a conscpiracy of my own on how Gluttony dies

Report Date: 1942 September 25th 23:45 hours
Authorization: Level 5
Summary: At 23:40 on the24th of September Strange activity was going on at Frot Lee in Hopewell Virginia.
Something crashed into the Barracks and soldiers went missing. We found footprints about size 6 (small feeted bastard). going towards teh Mess hall A scout team followed them and captuerd whatever crashed into the Barracks. it seems to have large hands and arms, a bald head, white pupiless eyes, and small legs and feet.
We lost 7 men when it crashed and 3 when the Scout team captured it. It seemed to speak English but had a whiny voice. he was put under heavy guard and interrogated later that night. We managed to find out this about him;
Name: Gluttony
Origion: Uknown

After intterogation General Patton offered the beast to server under his Tank battalion.
He agreed under one condition "I eat what I kill" Patton replied "Well you fat sunuva bitch you'll be eating alot of Krauts where were going"

Current Unit: Pattons Tank Brigade
Current Destination: Africa
Current Kills: 237 (he ate what he killed)

End of Report
Sgt. David Elron

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-28 07:11:43

At 2/28/06 12:39 AM, JaconWes wrote: "Well you fat sunuva bitch you'll be eating alot of Krauts where were going"

hehe, nice. i still don't see why Gluttony became the doughboy's mother but that would weird if Patton would let a fat weirdo join his army, but hey, it's FMA, anything goes. as for the video of the day, since the bastards at youtube are doing some changes, looks like i have to dig through the "archives of crap!" here it is,
Full Metal Alchemist Episode 1: To Challenge The Sun.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-28 14:43:15

At 2/28/06 07:11 AM, Mutant_BusterZero wrote:
hehe, nice. i still don't see why Gluttony became the doughboy's mother but that would weird if Patton would let a fat weirdo join his army

Patton Was a weird General and one of the few well known Generals from Vriginia my home state, and at the time we were losing the war and when Paton saw this killing machine he had to have him in his Battalion. but seriously watch the Movie "Patton"
then you'll know.

since the bastards at youtube are doing some changes, looks like i have to dig through the "archives of crap!" here it is,

Full Metal Alchemist Episode 1: To Challenge The Sun.

If I remember the site right i know a site where u can download the whole season of FMA free of charge. Tis where i got FMA Episode1

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-28 16:17:11

At 2/28/06 02:43 PM, JaconWes wrote: If I remember the site right i know a site where u can download the whole season of FMA free of charge. Tis where i got FMA Episode1

You can get all the Japanese episodes here for free. Not sure where you can get the English ones, though.

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-28 16:30:27

I - I - I can't ssstop thinking a-about FMA g-going to end soon! NOOOO!!! How could this be?!? FMA will soon be over now! I mean I'm glad Al has his body back but do they have to stop the show?!? I'm so upset!!!

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-28 16:32:00

he doesnt have his body back

<"Clusterfuck of ideas heading nowhere... " Writersblock

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-28 16:34:01

At 2/28/06 04:32 PM, sprint-T wrote: he doesnt have his body back

Oh shit.

You're right he doesn't! My bad!

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-28 20:41:11

Has anyone here heard about the USJ FMA theme park?

I wanna go there so bad! They have life-size models of some of the characters, and a mini-movie theater where you can watch original-FMA short films.

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-28 21:18:14

Alias: supyohos123
Favorite Character: Dante (because she is so manipulative)
Alchemy: All

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-28 23:33:23

At 2/28/06 09:18 PM, supyohos123 wrote: Alias: supyohos123
Favorite Character: Dante (because she is so manipulative)
Alchemy: All

Welcome friend to the Club (Chu i hoope ur keeping up)

I wonder if Hawkeye and Mustang hook-up from some of the clean fan manga ive read about Mustang and Hawkeye they do hook up, but im not sure.

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-28 23:44:26

I got a job for our Meida Finder, a site that you can download the episodes to your computer directly from the site. Think you can do it?

(sorry for double post)