00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CloudSavage just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Fma Club

45,434 Views | 825 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Fma Club 2005-11-15 13:44:12

This is the FMA(FullMetalAlchemist) Club, where fans of the famous show FullMetalAlchemist can join, thrive, and chat about FMA(even the manga)! Now if u want to join I would like ur name/alias, age, favorite character, and what Alchemy u like. For example:

Alias: JaconWes
Favorite Character:Scar
Alchemy: Stone Based/Earth Based

See i ust gave u my profile so it should be easy for u when u join. Another word in being a member with this club, pleases keep all non-topic talk to a minimum, we wanna stay focused on talking about FMA unless the off topic post is related to FMA.
Ok now the Rules: (just a hint of word most o the rules will be cliched)

No Spamming
No Cussing
No Racism (especially the N word)
Some Trash Talking
Arguing will be kept to a minumum unless u are trying to prove another members theory wrong
And always /show respect to other members

I hope this Club gets accepted so i can finally discuss FMA with other ppl.(that is if it hasnt been made but it didnt show up on search)

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-15 14:03:19

um i dont no fma that much, heard of it, people i know are obsessed with it. whats it about?

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-15 14:54:49

'Using a forbidden alchemical ritual, the Elric brothers attempted to bring their dead mother back to life. But the ritual went wrong, consuming Edward Elric's And Alphonse Elric's entire body. At the cost of his arm, Edward was able to graft his brother's soul in a suit of armour. Equipped with mechanical "auto mail" to replace his missing limbs, Edward becomes a state alchemist, serving the military on deadly missions. Now, the two brothers roam the world in search of a way to regain what they have lost.....'

Thats the Story of it pretty much, there is more, in fact way more stuff in this series. So many twists will leave u confused unless u can understand it.

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-15 15:01:27

At 11/15/05 02:54 PM, JaconWes wrote: 'Using a forbidden alchemical ritual, the Elric brothers attempted to bring their dead mother back to life. But the ritual went wrong, consuming Edward Elric's And Alphonse Elric's entire body. At the cost of his arm,

-and leg o.o

Alias: Kanekia
Favorite Character: Edward & Al ^__^
Alchemy: o.o ...

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-15 15:08:39

Welcome first esteemed member!

I would like to add that there is a FMA movie coming out in Japan in short time.

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-16 12:29:07

At 11/15/05 03:08 PM, JaconWes wrote: Welcome first esteemed member!

I would like to add that there is a FMA movie coming out in Japan in short time.

a movie? another? cause i already saw the first one.. its all about war ect ^__^;

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-16 15:16:12

Yea well this one is based in our world. Ed is sent into another dimension, we find him Germany when Hitler is ginaing power. The person who finds Ed looks similiar to Al but he isnt. Anyways If you want i can give the link to where you can find out more about it.

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-16 19:38:11

Name: MastrJ
Favorite Character: Edward
Alchemy: Fire element

Heh. I love FMA. I wish we could do it in real life. :)

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-17 13:25:49

At 11/16/05 03:16 PM, JaconWes wrote:

:Yea well this one is based in our world. Ed is sent into another dimension, we find him Germany when Hitler is ginaing power. The person who finds Ed looks similiar to Al but he isnt. Anyways If you want i can give the link to where you can find out more about it.

Myeah I already saw that movie ...=3

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-17 16:02:59

Welcome my friend to FMA HQ!

That would be awesome to do actual transmutations, heh i would build some statues in my backyard.(one including Tom Fulp "The Father of Newgrounds)

The movie from my info isnt out in Japan yet, but im not sure i could be mistaken.

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-17 16:22:40

I like to watch FMA so I will join

Alias: milinko959
Favorite Character: Armstrong
Alchemy: o.o ...

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-17 16:53:56

Welcome my esteemed person to our club.
I can give u sme elements to choose from if u want.
Fire/Pyro
Stone/Earth
Chemical
Water/Wind

There are others im sure but those are basic mate.

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-17 17:16:01

OMG!!! S paranioa !! DDR ^___^/

but i saw a cenima movie take, with english translation ^^
thats how i could see the movie

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-17 17:29:12

I am the FHA: Full Hamster Alchemist!

Consider me in. E-mail me with an updated list every so often and I'll put a link of this club AND a list of the members.

Alias: Capt*in Chu
Favorite Character: Gluttony
Alchemy Type: Chemical/Earthen

Till next time!

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-17 17:32:45

At 11/16/05 03:16 PM, JaconWes wrote: Yea well this one is based in our world. Ed is sent into another dimension, we find him Germany when Hitler is ginaing power. The person who finds Ed looks similiar to Al but he isnt. Anyways If you want i can give the link to where you can find out more about it.

Horray for Ed! He's helping Jews! Good for him, the mench is an anti-anti-anti-anti semetist, or an anti-anti semetist, or perhaps just a semetist. Except I thought he was an agnostic.

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-17 20:41:03

At 11/17/05 05:16 PM, Kanekia wrote: OMG!!! S paranioa !! DDR ^___^/

^____^

I was thinking of buying a FMA shirt at Hot topic this weekend. they look pretty cool.

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-17 22:54:48

Man I need one too, cause most of my friends have FMA shirts and they got em from Hottopic, Wahts better is a branch of hottopic is here in Chester,VA and i kid you not.

Well when Ed is sent into our dimension he cant use his alchemic powers cause they dont exist here in the 1st dimension. So he cant use his powers to help people but he is trying with the help of a look alike of Al to find away back to his home.

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-17 23:47:12

Man... I hasn't seen a FMA movie yet. But the movie that is coming out sounds interesting.

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-18 01:42:27

omg FMa shirts... my friedn is full metal ed fan XD she has plushes, message bags, 100 pictures, wallscrolls, posters, keythingies, dvd's and manga's O_O;;; and she made by her own a t-shirt ^_^;;;;;;;;; I gat one too ^__^ if she has time

and i;m going to a photo shop to let make some t-shirts xD

the movie is really good ^__^ i can tell

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-18 15:44:53

The movie from what I've heard is fucking awesome, and i cant wait til they release it in America. Man I hope i get enough money this christmas to get some more FMA manga heh heh, and maybe some Shirts. <_< >_> >_<

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-18 23:00:00

Man its hard to get manga where I live. I would have to drive an hour away just to get to a store and then come back home...

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-21 20:10:55

I got the loin cloth!! Let's discuss something for crying out loud!!

meow....

Oh, don't mind the cat in my stomach.

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-23 15:45:27

Ok you wanna discuss something! Well here you go: who thinks Scar could be a good guy if he wanted to?

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-23 16:45:49

Lols. Of course. But the main phrase is "If he wanted to." And he doesn't want to.

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-24 16:28:03

But i heard that in one episodes he team's up with Ed I dont know but I just heard about it. In other news new episodes of FMA are coming every Saturday night and im missing them because of cable bill. Damn Bill Gates!

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-25 10:58:01

I gots teh satellite! Whoot! I'll tell you what you missed, k?

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-25 11:02:25

In other news, if you officially want to be a member, post underneath this post with something that will signify you want to become a club member. You will be marked on the bottem of my links section in my site.

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-25 11:06:28

Disregard that message... (Damn!! I hate triple posting.)

I'm pleased to inform you that all your names are on the site.

Scroll all the way down to the last section. You'll see your names on the member list of The FMA Club. All five of you!

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-26 15:11:35

omg i can see my name XD awesomeness xD

Response to The Fma Club 2005-11-26 15:34:20

alias:kei_kurono
fav character:wrath
element:creation

i know alot,and i mean ALOT on alchemy and even more on fma.make me co-admin and you wont regret it.

also the human body is composed of,amonia 23 grams,h2o 2 gallons,saltpeter,3grams,
silicon,4 grams(i will tell u the rest of the ingideints when im co admin.(also i dont know the fifteen other trace elements that make up a human so i can only make homonculi)

It's a non-stop disco. | Blawg. | Bookface.

BBS Signature