00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DunciFlipz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Fma Club

45,785 Views | 825 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-21 17:29:50

At 3/21/06 02:21 PM, Vermilion_Fox wrote: Umm...what kinds of Alchemy elementals are there?

that is a comon mistake there is none, the flame alchemist is called that because he uses fire. All matter can be transmuted

<"Clusterfuck of ideas heading nowhere... " Writersblock

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-21 18:25:16

At 3/21/06 02:21 PM, Vermilion_Fox wrote: Umm...what kinds of Alchemy elementals are there?

well there's the standard Electric, Fire, Water and Stone elements. other ones for instance are Paper, Grass, Steel, Birds(don't ask) and many more, can you think of one now?

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-21 18:31:07

air is another one, remember what that girl did with the necklace a while back

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-21 18:43:56

At 3/21/06 06:31 PM, DoomRynoX wrote: air is another one, remember what that girl did with the necklace a while back

that would fit under "many more" in my post above you. so how did everyone like the video of the day?(bottom of last page)

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-21 18:52:24

I like that episode. Any full metal is great though. So i'm not a great judge.

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-21 18:56:48

At 3/21/06 06:52 PM, AlchemyRocks wrote: I like that episode. Any full metal is great though. So i'm not a great judge.

i like the end when Scar blows the alchemist's brains out, the music went well with it too.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-21 18:57:23

Oops, I didn't finish my post befdore posting. What i meant to say is, i did't get to watch the whole thing though because my computer sucks.

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-21 19:09:41

At 3/21/06 06:57 PM, AlchemyRocks wrote: Oops, I didn't finish my post befdore posting. What i meant to say is, i did't get to watch the whole thing though because my computer sucks.

well shit happens. i'm not forcing you to watch it so take your time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-22 04:43:46

Hey,which one is more destructive Element?
And is there darkness-element?
Btw I think its wonderful that this terrific club is growing!
Hooray for FMA!!! ^^

Motherland... Tragedies... Tragedies written in snow...

Motherland... Poetry... Poetry written in blood.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-22 05:53:24

At 3/22/06 04:43 AM, Vermilion_Fox wrote: Hey,which one is more destructive Element?
And is there darkness-element?
Btw I think its wonderful that this terrific club is growing!
Hooray for FMA!!! ^^

The most destructive element? hmmmm.... That's a toughy... I'd say water. Believe it or not, it's more destructive than fire as it incompases the capability to become fire and kill so many other ways. Remember that Water is two hydrogen molecules and one oxygen molecule. Hydrogen is an extremely flamable susbstance. (See the zeplin explosion at Manhattan.) Oxygen is, too. Water has the ability to drown and take away warmth. Water is the most destructive element.

Darkness element? Hmm... That would be light bending, but I don't see light on the periodic table, so no.

Yes it is a terrific club.

Horray For FMA indeed!

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-22 07:17:24

Alias: Vermilion_Fox (just call me VF or V-Chan for short)
Favorite Character: umm...Ed I guess :)
Alchemy: Water Based (drown or burn,it's your choice!)

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-22 11:48:42

Video Of The Day: Movie Clip

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-22 15:22:30

So...am I in?
Btw,nice video,Ed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-22 17:47:40

At 3/22/06 03:22 PM, Vermilion_Fox wrote: So...am I in?

yep, you got nothing to worry about.

Btw,nice video,Ed.

thanks! ^^

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-23 03:17:18

Question!
Can Alchemists use weapons besides Alchemy?

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-23 15:44:20

At 3/23/06 03:17 AM, Vermilion_Fox wrote: Question!
Can Alchemists use weapons besides Alchemy?

well i guess they can, unless there's a law against it, which i doubt, but it's probably the fact that they prefer alchemy than using any other weapons.

Video Of The Day: Switch

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-23 19:35:00

I have a question, who did Rose give birth to? Her boyfriend that is now dead?

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-23 19:37:44

I don't honestly think that is <l>her<l> baby but she takes care of all young childern and that child's parents was obviously killed in the raid. She is the Holy Mother afterall.

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-23 19:39:22

Oops. I don't know how to use italics. I feel stupid

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-23 19:41:27

At 3/23/06 07:35 PM, Ryan_Kajito wrote: I have a question, who did Rose give birth to? Her boyfriend that is now dead?

She was raped, it's not verifyed who. either one of the soldiers who found her during the uprising with the children or just some random guy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-24 04:25:47

Well that sucks.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-24 10:02:48

well i would ask to join but i havent seen FMA in forever and dont know that much about it. and also i have only seen a couple of episodes so i dont really know all the charcters names yet.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-24 15:30:27

At 3/24/06 10:02 AM, broncofan144 wrote: well i would ask to join but i havent seen FMA in forever and dont know that much about it. and also i have only seen a couple of episodes so i dont really know all the charcters names yet.

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

That should help you unless you've seen them. these will count as the V.o.d.s .

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-24 18:09:52

At 3/24/06 10:02 AM, broncofan144 wrote: well i would ask to join but i havent seen FMA in forever and dont know that much about it. and also i have only seen a couple of episodes so i dont really know all the charcters names yet.

Yes, join, BroncoFan! FMA is the best. I'm not just saying that. It's the most interesting show ever. I can't even explain how much I like. How much happiness it brought me. And how much sadness once it was over. It all makes so much sense. I've never seen a show as great as this and I know there is not one out there that is as great as this or even better. In fact, I remember once, I stayed up late watching Adult Swim when I was about to go to bed but then I saw this. At first it showed the whole military part that I didn't understand so I thought it was boring. I thought it were like the other anime (not that I hate anime I'm saying a lot of time it doesn't make sense and it's boring). But then, I watched. It was awesome. I told my sister, "Hey, I saw this cool show called Full Metal Alchemist!" Then, that summer I went to Japan and I saw comics there that I wish I had bought but I didn't like it that much back then. Then, I - ummm.... yeah.... So just join because it was would be cool if we were both in the same clubs (FMA and Sonic for you others that were wondering).

In case you were wondering about my story, I saw this FMA comic in a manga shop with Ed, Al, and a man I just knew was their father. So when I got back and really got into the show and I heard that they believed he was most likely dead, I was like what? I also saw 2 seconds of FMA when I was over a friend's in Japan when they were flipping the channels.

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-24 20:42:53

At 3/24/06 06:09 PM, Ryan_Kajito wrote:
Yes, join, BroncoFan!

now this place is complete!

FMA is the best.

damn right!

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-24 22:16:49

Everyone, i got some really bad news. the Movie on youtube has been removed because of copyright infringement. the other side, there are chunks of the movie scattered around there, i haven't checked to see if they've been marked, but they're certainly not. i'll gather them and post them tomorrow.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-25 16:21:17

Scratch that, some shit is going down at youtube, i'll have to try later.

Jamie's fine alt

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-26 11:12:54

At 3/24/06 10:16 PM, -Edward_Elric- wrote: Everyone, i got some really bad news. the Movie on youtube has been removed because of copyright infringement. the other side, there are chunks of the movie scattered around there, i haven't checked to see if they've been marked, but they're certainly not. i'll gather them and post them tomorrow.

So, I've already seen it.

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-26 14:25:50

At 3/26/06 11:12 AM, Ryan_Kajito wrote: So, I've already seen it.

Have you considered the others who haven't?

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-03-27 10:22:17

Gimme a link!
PLEASE!!!(no caps =) )

BBS Signature