00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DarkApostle97 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Fma Club

45,545 Views | 825 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Fma Club 2006-01-29 00:58:48

Halo_Mater
to hard to choose!
any type really

yea i like FMA alot. been watching it from EP.1 to well tonights episode which i aint sure of... basicly dad shows up.. shortly after disappears and so on. I won'y say everything since maybe some1 will kill me if i spoil it. Also the new intro and ending is very good, both music and animation.

Response to The Fma Club 2006-01-29 07:29:54

At 1/29/06 12:58 AM, HALO_MATER wrote: yea i like FMA alot. been watching it from EP.1 to well tonights episode which i aint sure of... basicly dad shows up.. shortly after disappears and so on. I won'y say everything since maybe some1 will kill me if i spoil it. Also the new intro and ending is very good, both music and animation.

I was going to say that I like the new intro, it's got great music. I tivo my episodes though so I'm always a little behind everyone else.

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-01-29 09:23:35

At 1/29/06 12:31 AM, Tsuryu_Nokami wrote: Chu-bozu got grounded for beating the shit out of his English teacher and then talking trash 'bout her (totally trumped up charges I'm sure)

nice.

name: Phantom Martinez
fav.chara. :scar
alchemy: shadows

Response to The Fma Club 2006-01-29 14:24:07

Hey, who saw the new episode of FMA??? I didn't get it though. Why was Ed digging up his Mom's grave saying "I'm sorry Mom!" and was that girl that Ed's Father was fighting a hurmunculi too? Why was her body strange. And also, the part where Ed finds out Hughes died, why did Chesca say, "That must have been why they killed Hughes" and was Ed mad at for Hughes dieing. You know, the guy said, "From now on, I hate him!" I was a bit confused! lol

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-01-30 00:01:46

Do I have to spell it out or was my reveiw just to subtle. He is going to kill Sloth with his mother's remains. That is how you kill a homunculus. Didn't you pay any attention during the battel with Greed.

Response to The Fma Club 2006-01-30 00:05:08

Oh, and no that was Dante the old woman who created Greed thats why Hoenhiem called her Dante. She just took possetion of Lyna's body. SHE IS NOT A "LITTLE PERSON"
:Homunculus

Response to The Fma Club 2006-01-30 14:44:57

At 1/29/06 02:24 PM, Ryan_Kajito wrote: Hey, who saw the new episode of FMA??? I didn't get it though. Why was Ed digging up his Mom's grave saying "I'm sorry Mom!" and was that girl that Ed's Father was fighting a hurmunculi too? Why was her body strange. And also, the part where Ed finds out Hughes died, why did Chesca say, "That must have been why they killed Hughes" and was Ed mad at for Hughes dieing. You know, the guy said, "From now on, I hate him!" I was a bit confused! lol

He is probably going to use his mom's remains to kill sloth.

The girl the that ed's father was fighting was dante , an alchemist not a homunculus. She has been taking over people's bodies to live longer over time. when one body wears out she goes to another. each time she goes into a new body the length of time she can stay in the body gets less and less.

Hughes died because he found out that information about sloth earlier in the series, about who she was. Lust and envy ambushed him. envy shot him a little later by disguising himself. I dont feel like saying all the details. most of this stuff was pretty obvious if you had been paying attention to the series.

I dont understand what you said in the last sentence.

Response to The Fma Club 2006-01-30 15:27:23

Alias: TheSilentAlchemist
Favorite Character:Alphonse
Alchemy: Dark Alchemy

Response to The Fma Club 2006-01-30 17:57:36

At 1/30/06 02:44 PM, DoomRynoX wrote: He is probably going to use his mom's remains to kill sloth.

The girl the that ed's father was fighting was dante , an alchemist not a homunculus. She has been taking over people's bodies to live longer over time. when one body wears out she goes to another. each time she goes into a new body the length of time she can stay in the body gets less and less.

Hughes died because he found out that information about sloth earlier in the series, about who she was. Lust and envy ambushed him. envy shot him a little later by disguising himself. I dont feel like saying all the details. most of this stuff was pretty obvious if you had been paying attention to the series.

I dont understand what you said in the last sentence.

I know how he died damnit! I meant they were talking about why they started the war and Chesca (or however you spell it) said that must have been why they killed Hughes. Then. Ed was pissed at somebody but I don't know who. AND YES I WAS PAYING ATTETION sometimes it's just really confusig.

Ok so let me get this straight. Dante was the old woman wasn't she? Or is that the girl who was once the maid? And the whole part with Greed I forgot. You guys said he was going to kill Sloth with his mother's remains? I thought Sloth took over her whole body!?!

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-01-30 18:18:51

hey guys, on my bro's freeweb, he has a few FMA videos stored away. they make up most of the page , so they're hard to miss.

Response to The Fma Club 2006-01-30 19:51:24

100th post! Yay! I think I deserve it!

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-01-31 15:28:58

Come on guys lets not let this die at four pages!

Response to The Fma Club 2006-01-31 16:37:26

At 1/31/06 03:28 PM, TheSilentAlchemist wrote: Come on guys lets not let this die at four pages!

This has already temporarily died multiple times!

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-01-31 16:48:49

At 1/31/06 04:37 PM, milinko959 wrote:
At 1/31/06 03:28 PM, TheSilentAlchemist wrote: Come on guys lets not let this die at four pages!
This has already temporarily died multiple times!

then lets not give up, IN THE NAME OF THE GREAT ED ELRIC, NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-01-31 17:08:22

At 1/30/06 05:57 PM, Ryan_Kajito wrote: Ok so let me get this straight. Dante was the old woman wasn't she? Or is that the girl who was once the maid? And the whole part with Greed I forgot. You guys said he was going to kill Sloth with his mother's remains? I thought Sloth took over her whole body!?! Who was Ed mad at for Hughes dieing???

Yeah can someone answer please?

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-01-31 17:09:45

I can't answer that missed last weeks episode...

Response to The Fma Club 2006-01-31 17:58:12

At 1/30/06 05:57 PM, Ryan_Kajito wrote: Ok so let me get this straight. Dante was the old woman wasn't she?

yes

Or is that the girl who was once the maid?

no

You guys said he was going to kill Sloth with his mother's remains?

and he still is.

I thought Sloth took over her whole body!?!

sloth is what's left of his mother's body.

Who was Ed mad at for Hughes dieing???

hell i don't know.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-01 17:47:45

At 1/31/06 05:58 PM, Mutant_BusterJr wrote: sloth is what's left of his mother's body.

I know! Then, why did you say he was going to use the remains of his mother's body??? And did that former maid girl's body get taken over by Dante??? If not then why was her body so wierd when Ed's dad was fighting her???

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-01 18:28:26

At 2/1/06 05:47 PM, Ryan_Kajito wrote: I know! Then, why did you say he was going to use the remains of his mother's body???

because humonculus' weakness are the remains of the dead person they represent.

And did that former maid girl's body get taken over by Dante???

yes

If not then why was her body so wierd when Ed's dad was fighting her???

because everytime she switches to a new body, it begins to rot more faster.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-02 17:50:39

At 2/1/06 06:28 PM, Mutant_BusterJr wrote:
At 2/1/06 05:47 PM, Ryan_Kajito wrote: I know! Then, why did you say he was going to use the remains of his mother's body???

BUT I THOUGHT SLOTH TOOK OVER HER WHOLE BODY!!!!! ohhhhhh is that they dont take over the body but they become the person with the same looks or what???

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-04 15:59:18

OMG is this a real picture? All of the other one are! CLICK HERE

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-07 22:29:08

At 2/2/06 05:50 PM, Ryan_Kajito wrote:
At 2/1/06 06:28 PM, Mutant_BusterJr wrote:
BUT I THOUGHT SLOTH TOOK OVER HER WHOLE BODY!!!!! ohhhhhh is that they dont take over the body but they become the person with the same looks or what???

SHE did in the way that she is the spirit in her. I think you mean the lead humonculus. Anyways she used the stone, but even so her spirit is still lost a little each time. A spirit is easily lost or hurt. thous even with the stone Eqivilent extange is true. For a new body you give part of your soul.

<"Clusterfuck of ideas heading nowhere... " Writersblock

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-07 23:12:39

nothingatall544
GREED
fire based

hi all

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-07 23:35:55

Here is a sig for you I am bored. It is of greed so it is forum related sorta

The Fma Club

<"Clusterfuck of ideas heading nowhere... " Writersblock

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-08 07:49:26

At 2/4/06 03:59 PM, Ryan_Kajito wrote: OMG is this a real picture? All of the other one are! CLICK HERE

That's interesting...hope it didn't just reveal major plot to me...

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-10 14:18:13

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-10 15:24:07

I've got every episode to date of FMA (english) saved on to my computer. That show is the greatest anime show ever. Im definitly want in.

FloydBoy
Hohenhiem of Light or Major Armstrong
Fire or Stone Alchemy

One other thing, i've been lookin though all the episodes and i havn't been able to figure out wether Furer Bradley is another homunculus or its Envy dressed up like him. It hasn't been very clear about it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-10 15:32:15

Furur King Bradley is another Homunculus; Pride, actually. Just wanted to clear that up with you.

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-10 15:36:24

At 2/7/06 11:35 PM, sprint-T wrote: Here is a sig for you I am bored. It is of greed so it is forum related sorta

no sig for me? shame on you.

i got all the episodes of FMA here. don't be suprised if some of them only last a few minutes, thank the cheap bastards at youtube for the inconvience.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-02-10 17:05:31

At 2/10/06 03:32 PM, CaptinChu wrote: Furur King Bradley is another Homunculus; Pride, actually. Just wanted to clear that up with you.

ya i figured that out right after i posted that. But that just leaves me with another question, wheres Envy.

BBS Signature