00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Interloping just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,809,635 Views | 88,034 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-02 19:10:02

Just wanted to post to congratulate Bahamut, Coop and Auz on scoring a hat-trick of victories in the BBS awards! Even though la Revolution didn't win its respective category, I feel that in the spirit of the thread today is a glorious one for Wi/Ht :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-02 19:16:18

Fro had to go to the movies with his girlfriend and her sisters to see Twilight while saying Congrats To:

dx5231: Top 3,000 in Experience
Coop83: Top 20 in B/P
Jolly: 100 Art Reviews
domo48: Level 15
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 27,000 Saves
RohantheBarbarian: Top 8,000 in Experience
Knuckstrike: 30,000 Medal Points

----------

At 7/1/10 02:58 PM, reverend wrote: This month's Art Review list is up for your viewing pleasure.

Great, someday I'll try to write some more, but not today and probably not tomorrow.

I'm usually good at putting it off until it's a jungle. The thought of hauling my ancient and heavy mower is enough motivation.

For some reason I decided to do it tomorrow. Then I figured that it's 10 degrees cooler tonight and I have work tomorrow. So as soon as I'm done with this list it's time to mow the grass again. Yay!

At 7/1/10 08:57 PM, WilhelmTheVampire wrote:
So I guess you'll be making more than four logs a month now, eh? Sounds like a plan, soldier!

I'll try for once a day, but I usually forget to do it with my huge to do list that I have everyday. A list that I never actually finish, but instead just add more to.

At 7/2/10 03:06 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 7/1/10 01:02 PM, Fro wrote:
At 6/28/10 03:21 AM, Coop83 wrote: OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!
Sadly I ate everything and now have nothing to eat for lunch before work. :(
Well, there's only one person to blame, really.

Yes there is. Whoever the person was that stocked the fridge. They should know better than to put the food in plane sight where I'll eat it without stopping. If you put something that I want to eat in the back of the fridge I'll never find it for some reason. There's just something about the moving things out of the way that I tend to dislike. I lack.. effort.. I think is the word.

At 7/2/10 04:47 AM, Jolly wrote:
I love Wi/Ht, but I really wish it were a little bit more active. This thread is currently the most popular thread in Wi/Ht, and ALWAYS on the first page, but sometimes goes 3-6 hours without getting any replies.

That's plenty enough active for me. It's always quality over quantity.

At 7/2/10 09:10 AM, Bahamut wrote:
I don't think any of the old icon mods are taking care of the new duties. I mean, Egoraptor was only an icon mod just so he can keep his gold aura. :P

Hm, I think you're right. I guess the real question is what's going to happen when we are done with our new duties?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-02 19:40:36

8,000 exp and 13,000 b/p

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-02 20:51:13

At 7/2/10 07:40 PM, HeavyTank wrote: 8,000 exp and 13,000 b/p

Thats awesome.Congrats

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-02 21:06:49

Wilhelm would like nothing more than crash on his bed and sleep for 12 hours. Congrats to:
domo48 - Level 15
Pokemonpoeguygcn - 27k Saves
RohantheBarbarian - 8k Experience
Knuckstrike - 30k Medal Points
HeavyTank - 8k Experience and 13k B/P

At 7/1/10 08:57 PM, WilhelmTheVampire wrote: Thanks to a sub-par education system, most people are utterly dependent on it, even many adults.
I don't think education is to blame, it's the morons who never paid attention to class.

Well there sure are a lot of people who don't pay attention, but the pace of many classes is staggeringly slow. In English, we've been studying the same concepts for almost three years with very little added depth each time. Then again, there's only so much that can be taught before high school.

At 7/2/10 07:16 PM, Fro wrote:
At 7/1/10 08:57 PM, WilhelmTheVampire wrote:
So I guess you'll be making more than four logs a month now, eh? Sounds like a plan, soldier!
I'll try for once a day, but I usually forget to do it with my huge to do list that I have everyday. A list that I never actually finish, but instead just add more to.

The dreaded to do list. It's so hard to fit in all the nothing I want to do between the difficult tasks.

Request an audio review. I could use some motivation.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-02 21:31:32

Rev survived today, one more to go; congrats to:
dx5231 - Top 3,000 in Exp
domo48 - Level 15
Pokemonpoeguygcn - 27k Saves
RohantheBarbarian - 8,000 Exp
Knuckstrike - 30k Medal Points
HeavyTank - 8,000 Exp and 13k B/P

---

:Hey, audio mod doesn't sound too bad either.

He does have some voice-acting skill.

Isn't that a modest goal? No reverend day or anything?

I'm a very modest person, IRL. The simple things I find are the best.

Do we get anyone else making a comeback?

If you would have asked me last week I would have said that Pigeon fellow. However, it is very difficult to see the dead in my tea leaves, but an old statwhore returns for just a visit; ramagi. It seems like when you're gone, you're really gone from NG.

At 7/2/10 07:16 PM, Fro wrote: For some reason I decided to do it tomorrow. Then I figured that it's 10 degrees cooler tonight and I have work tomorrow. So as soon as I'm done with this list it's time to mow the grass again. Yay!

I would mow but my grass is under an inch of water at the moment. Damn Hurricane Alex remains.

Hm, I think you're right. I guess the real question is what's going to happen when we are done with our new duties?

Put out to pasture?

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-02 22:36:49

gold whistle bitches

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-03 00:16:48

Congrats to:
HeavyTank: 8,000 exp and 13,000 b/p
knugen: Gold Whistle

Congrats to:
Fro

I have a question.. In 2007 the site was down for a whole day for the redesign, correct? So, the next day after the redesign, could you deposit your exp twice? Or is that EXP forever missing?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-03 00:19:03

9,000 total B/P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-03 03:14:02

finally reached 1,000 saves.So anyone that cares here you go

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-03 05:37:32

Coop prepares himself for a trip to a wedding next week, while congratulating:
domo48: Level 15; 1,000 Saves
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 27,000 Saves
RohantheBarbarian: 8,000 Experience
Auz: Most Underrated
Bahamut: Best Poster
HeavyTank: 8,000 Experience; 13,000 B/P
sixflab: 9,000 B/P
WeirdAlthe3rd: Level 19; 1st NG Berfday; 100 Reviews (Art)

Thank you to:
ThePigeonMaster
Odyssic
RohantheBarbarian
Fro

Listening to:
Apollo440 - Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Dub
Robert Miles - Children
Iron Maiden - New Frontier

At 7/2/10 04:10 AM, ThePigeonMaster wrote:
At 6/30/10 08:14 AM, Bahamut wrote: Viva la revolution!
Heh... Just watched 300 a while ago and that movie inspired me this picture
I know Coop83 started the thread but I put you instead since you surely love supporting it.

Slight difference in the lines though:

"SPARTANS! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!"
"AA-OOH! AA-OOH! AA-OOH!*"
*Football Hooligan

"Wi/Hters! What is your profession?!"
"Statwhore! Statwhore! Statwhore!"

At 7/2/10 04:47 AM, Jolly wrote: I love Wi/Ht, but I really wish it were a little bit more active. This thread is currently the most popular thread in Wi/Ht, and ALWAYS on the first page, but sometimes goes 3-6 hours without getting any replies.

You filling this thread up with crap is the surefire way to get the backs of us regulars up, my friend.

And while we're at it, can you reduce your list frequency to about once per day - we try to keep this place tidy and +1 post per day is usually fine for the rest of us.

At 7/1/10 06:19 PM, Coop83 wrote: I'll be ranked #20 for B/P
Congrats Coop! You'll be passing me in no time at all!

I'll still be behind you at the London meet :P

At 7/2/10 07:10 PM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: Just wanted to post to congratulate Bahamut, Coop and Auz on scoring a hat-trick of victories in the BBS awards! Even though la Revolution didn't win its respective category, I feel that in the spirit of the thread today is a glorious one for Wi/Ht :P

Keep it going, we might win for the end of year :P

At 7/2/10 03:06 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 6/28/10 03:21 AM, Coop83 wrote: OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!
Sadly I ate everything and now have nothing to eat for lunch before work. :(
Well, there's only one person to blame, really.
Yes there is. Whoever the person was that stocked the fridge. They should know better than to put the food in plane sight where I'll eat it without stopping. If you put something that I want to eat in the back of the fridge I'll never find it for some reason. There's just something about the moving things out of the way that I tend to dislike. I lack.. effort.. I think is the word.

Cunning - hiding it behind shit is always a way to work well :P

At 7/2/10 08:51 PM, domo48 wrote:
At 7/2/10 07:40 PM, HeavyTank wrote: 8,000 exp and 13,000 b/p
Thats awesome.Congrats

Stop doing this please - come back with lists, or don't post single posts with "Congratulations for one person's achievements.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-03 06:49:03

Just wanna leave this here for Sir-Nuts' enjoyment :p

Our commentator was saying something about Brazilians throwing TVs out of their windows.

I think I'll get to your replies somewhere this weekend by the way ^^

Achievement of the Day
Coop83: Top 20 BP

Awesome! You've been waiting for this for a long time haven't you?

Congrats to:
EmoDragon: Level 36
vader316: Commander
dx5231: Top 3,000 Experience
Jolly: 100 Art Reviews
domo48: Level 15, 1,000 Saves
RohantheBarbarian: 8,000 Experience
HeavyTank: 8,000 Experience, 13,000 BP
sixflab: 9,000 BP
WeirdAlthe3rd: 1 Year on NG, Level 19, 100 Art Reviews

Special Congrats
Coop83: Best Moderator

Good times for the Wi/Ht? ^^

At 7/1/10 06:47 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 6/30/10 07:51 AM, Auz wrote:
At 6/30/10 04:00 AM, Coop83 wrote: Maybe this is your year - Brazil, Uruguay and then Argentina for you :P
The semi-final seems to be a rather easy one on paper, but I thought the same thing about the quarter-final against Russia two years ago (which we lost 3-1).
Yeah and the same thing was said about Federer in the quarter finals at Wimbledon :P

I got a feeling that the current team will be able to keep their heads cool this time though. Most of the current players were there in 2008 and have probably learned their lesson.

My dad was talking this over with me - he said that Aston Villa would have done better as a team than England. He picked on the Villa, because they're mostly English in their squad, though I did point out that we'd have no goalie :P
Well at least you would have a real team already and not a bunch of selfish glory hunters scraped together.
Perhaps that's where the England managers go wrong - afraid to drop the prima donas.

Yeah, I think Italy made the same mistake. They still brought players like Cannavaro from the winning 2006 team, but at his age (almost 37) he has obviously passed his peak a loooong time ago. I wouldn't say the English players have passed their peak yet, but you shouldn't be afraid to substitute your star players if they are underperforming.

He's the footballing equivalent of Axl Rose - too mouthy. He told Pele to fuck off to the museum. Perhaps he should consider the same thing? After all, he's only remembered for being a cheat in England.
You're talking about that hand ball that won them the match right?

He's too mouthy indeed and he behaves much more like a player than a coach.
We'll see - he now has a platform to be a gobby twat, so he should be an awesome manager :P

It's true that most of the top football managers are arrogant pricks (Louis van Gaal, Jose Mourinho...).

At 7/1/10 09:22 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 7/1/10 06:32 AM, Auz wrote:
At 6/30/10 08:14 AM, Bahamut wrote: They must! Penicorns have had enough attention, now we need dragons with swords for dicks!
Yeah penicorns are overrated anyway. Dragons with swords for dicks would wipe the floor with them.
Of course they will. They have fucking sword dicks! Sounds much more powerful than anything the penicorns can hold.

Maybe they could 'swaffel' the dragons, but that's not gonna do them much harm XD

*'swaffelen' being: slapping a half-erect penis against something

Anytime now!
Still waiting...
It's locked now so I'm excited.

Results are in! We won! Haha!

I'd say winning all the best positive awards is pretty awesome for the Wi/Ht?. Now if only Haggard could win funniest user next time and Fro best artist... :p

I have avoided some of his videos due to the length of them. Kinda funny I say that since I find his LP of Phantasmagoria 2 to be the best Let's Play ever made! But yeah, I skip most of his vlogs due to the time lengths.
That's about the only series of him I have yet to watch. I have watched an episode or two a long time ago, but it didn't interest me that much. Probably because the game itself wasn't that interesting in my opinion (or at least not in the beginning).
It does have a slow start and while the game sucks overall, Spoony just makes it more amusing so if you have the time, give it a second chance. From the sounds of it, you only saw 20 minutes of it so definitely see more of it.

I think I watched up until the part where the main character left the house and went to some other building. Spoony didn't really seem to know what to do so that part went very slowly, while it could've taken less than 5 minutes.

But alright, I'll give it a second chance sometime.

Triple Triad and the drawing system in his FFVIII review. He had whole episodes dedicated to them. Although the first 7 episodes of that review series were all about disk 1 and the last 3 covered the rest, so he also rushed through them in the end.
Although the last few parts ended up rushing through the game, I really liked Spoony's FFVIII review for pointing out real gameplay issues.

Yep. Even though I kinda liked Final Fantasy VIII myself, I couldn't help but agree with his criticism. Although he did overact a little at times, like how complex the junction system is while I think it wasn't really.

It makes me wonder if people learned anything at all from their history books about WW II.
They obviously didn't and they never will learn from it.

I guess not. Now that the generation that witnessed WW2 is fading away, the newer generations are about to make the very same mistakes again.

And Ryu is just a guy isn't he?
Ry%u016B, the Japanese word for a Japanese dragon

Close enough.

Really? Close enough indeed.

At 7/2/10 03:36 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 6/30/10 08:14 AM, Bahamut wrote:
But anyway, when you move out of Britain I'm not sure if you could find any better place to go to. Except for Germany maybe :p
I'm not too sure about Germany. Sorry Haggard.
Germany is a wonderful place. :P

It is!

They got the most awesome holiday in the world called Oktoberfesten!

But if you are concerned about right winged partys, I guess you're right. We have the NPD, DVU and some other very small partys that hardly don't get any attention at all. But NPD and DVU are very strong in the eastern parts of Germany.

There are still big differences between west and east right?

As I said earlier I think Germany is about the only place in western-Europe at the moment where extreme right wing parties are not gaining in popularity. I know problems with them are arising in Holland, Belgium, Great-Britain and I believe in Switzerland, France and Denmark too. But in Germany parties like that are simply considered Nazi parties right? Unfortunately nobody has had the balls here yet to call Geert Wilders a Nazi -.-'

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-03 08:24:49

Congratulations to: -

Pokemonpoeguygcn - 27,000 Saves
Knuckstrike - 30,000 Medal Points
HeavyTank - 8,000 Experience and 13,000 B/P
knugen - Gold Whistle
sixflab - 9,000 B/P
WeirdAlthe3rd - 1 Year on NG, Level 19 and 100 Art Reviews
domo48 - 1,000 Saves

Thank You to: -

Fro
WilhelmTheVampire
reverend
Odyssic
Coop83
Auz

At 7/2/10 09:01 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 7/1/10 09:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: There isn't even some time for it for the summer holidays? :(
Well I have much more NG time than normal, but between renovations throughout the whole house and trying to meet up with my friends and girlfriend
You never told us about your girlfriend.

Well I suppose it was during my hiatus from the LUL, so I guess that makes sense haha. Met her at a friend's party back in December, asked her out a few weeks later, been with her since.

Of course if you guys are ever desperately short and any help will do, I'd gladly offer my services :P
Well, if you don't think you can do as much as you think you should, we won't put pressure on you.

It's not so much pressure, it's just I wouldn't feel right about being on the team potentially ahead of people who would work harder at it than me. As I said if the influx of applicants dried up and you were still very shorthanded, I'd of course chip in what I can to help.

Yep, I can't wait to play the second game when it's released. It'll be a high priority on my games to play so expect me to play it sometime this Summer.
I'm replaying the SOMI Special Edition in anticipation :P
I should do the same but I'll wait until the second special edition is out. I was playing Bioshock 2 on Steam but I've been so fucked up the ass for getting this game it's not even funny. Here's what I ran into:

- 11GB game. OK, it's a 2010 video game but all this was a waste in the end.
- SecuROM. Nasty stuff.
- Games for Windows Live. So not only do I have to log into Steam, I also need to log into Windows Live. Fucking unnecessary, there shouldn't even be GFWL on there if I buy it from Steam.
- Random crashes. I blame GFWL.

And I'm not the only one who's suffering. Thanks for fucking legitimate customers up the ass 2K.

Wow, nasty indeed, fortunately I've not been screwed sideways by any games I've gotten recently; Borderlands gave me a bit of hassle but I found a fix online and haven't looked back.

What can I offer to the staff?
Account deletion by means of Mega Flare?
In that case, Wade can take early retirement.

Or at least focus on his other duties more :P

At 7/3/10 05:37 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 7/2/10 07:10 PM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: Just wanted to post to congratulate Bahamut, Coop and Auz on scoring a hat-trick of victories in the BBS awards! Even though la Revolution didn't win its respective category, I feel that in the spirit of the thread today is a glorious one for Wi/Ht :P

Fire all weapons and open a hailing frequency for my victory yodel.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-03 09:10:03

Thanks to Doodle God for now having Medals, I now have 19,000 Medal Points

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-03 13:39:16

I have 3000 saves, 3000 blams, and have become a Staff Sergeant.

I invented the "Informative" genre. Its better than having to call your flash "Educational." Who the hell wants to be educated on Newgrounds?

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-03 13:59:37

You passed 9000 Experience Points.
You entered the top 900 in B/P Points.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-03 14:03:18

As you should have heard by now, I won Best Poster for the 2010 BBS Midyear awards.

Listening to:

Bruce Dickinson - Tattooed Millionaire

Thanks to:

Coop83
Auz

At 7/2/10 10:04 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 7/2/10 09:10 AM, Bahamut wrote: And Stamper does...Jack shit! Sounds good to me!
I thought Stamper manages the huge collection of gay porn at the NG Headquarters?

Oh, yeah there's that but that's not my department.

I thought that'd be Sir-Nuts. Then again, Haggard plans to get married.
Hey, only because I plan to get married doesn't mean I suddendly disappear like gfox did.

Marriage means you're no longer a free man. :P

Okay, gfox didn't disappear "suddendly" he wasn't too active before his marriage either. ^^

Maybe not active enough but it was better than nothing. Now, he isn't even trying.

Becuase.
Also, it's a shocking achievement. Then again, the shocked emoticon works better for that.
When I remember it, I will use the "shocked emoticon" when I reach level 49.

Sounds good to me.

They don't even show dragon porn, which makes the whole thing even less interesting for you, I guess.

Are there any places that DO show dragon porn? :P

At 7/2/10 03:13 PM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: You passed 8000 Experience Points. Good job!

Looks like I can finally look forward to an appearance on Bahamut's EXP updates :P

Indeed, we'll be seeing you in three weeks time.

At 7/2/10 09:10 AM, Bahamut wrote: I don't think any of the old icon mods are taking care of the new duties. I mean, Egoraptor was only an icon mod just so he can keep his gold aura. :P

That'll be our jobs done.

At 7/2/10 09:06 PM, WilhelmTheVampire wrote: Then again, there's only so much that can be taught before high school.

Come to think about, I know people who supposedly got good grades in English yet can't get their yours and you'res right.

At 7/2/10 09:31 PM, reverend wrote:
At 7/2/10 09:10 AM, Bahamut wrote: Hey, audio mod doesn't sound too bad either.
He does have some voice-acting skill.

Indeed he does and the audio mod team shouldn't discriminate voice acting audio clips at all!

Isn't that a modest goal? No reverend day or anything?
I'm a very modest person, IRL. The simple things I find are the best.

Shame, you need a huge reward as well.

Do we get anyone else making a comeback?
If you would have asked me last week I would have said that Pigeon fellow. However, it is very difficult to see the dead in my tea leaves, but an old statwhore returns for just a visit; ramagi. It seems like when you're gone, you're really gone from NG.

I look forward to the day ramagi makes a triumphant return to Wi/Ht.

At 7/3/10 03:55 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 7/2/10 09:10 AM, Bahamut wrote: I should do the same but I'll wait until the second special edition is out. I was playing Bioshock 2 on Steam but I've been so fucked up the ass for getting this game it's not even funny. Here's what I ran into:
Thats what you get for playing Bioshock... I bet your computer wanted to just die.

I expected you to make a lame ass remark like that so I'm not surprised in the slightest.

At 7/2/10 09:10 AM, Bahamut wrote: Congrats Coop! You'll be passing me in no time at all!

Maybe so but again, time will fly. Hey, Clock Day would be good timing.

Of course, I won't forget to nominate it again, unless an even more epic thread comes along.

At 7/3/10 06:49 AM, Auz wrote:
At 7/1/10 09:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: Of course they will. They have fucking sword dicks! Sounds much more powerful than anything the penicorns can hold.
Maybe they could 'swaffel' the dragons, but that's not gonna do them much harm XD

*'swaffelen' being: slapping a half-erect penis against something

That doesn't do a thing at all except for possibly making the dragon more angry than s/he was.

It's locked now so I'm excited.
Results are in! We won! Haha!

Victorious!

I'd say winning all the best positive awards is pretty awesome for the Wi/Ht?. Now if only Haggard could win funniest user next time and Fro best artist... :p

I think it's Haggard's turn to win Most Underrated.

It does have a slow start and while the game sucks overall, Spoony just makes it more amusing so if you have the time, give it a second chance. From the sounds of it, you only saw 20 minutes of it so definitely see more of it.
I think I watched up until the part where the main character left the house and went to some other building. Spoony didn't really seem to know what to do so that part went very slowly, while it could've taken less than 5 minutes.

That's what amazes me. Most of this was done live and possibly on the first take yet his jokes were well timed and are some of his strongest efforts.

Although the last few parts ended up rushing through the game, I really liked Spoony's FFVIII review for pointing out real gameplay issues.
Yep. Even though I kinda liked Final Fantasy VIII myself, I couldn't help but agree with his criticism. Although he did overact a little at times, like how complex the junction system is while I think it wasn't really.

It wasn't the best of ideas so I can understand why he didn't like the junction system. I wasn't too fond of it either. As for his FFX review, the best criticism I've heard so far is the lack of ability to skip cutscenes. Anything else, there isn't much to say since he praised the battle system, graphics and soundtrack. Oddly enough, he seems to like FFX's soundtrack more than I do. He thought it was amazing while I think it's good but not up to Nobuo's standards.

At 7/3/10 08:24 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 7/2/10 09:10 AM, Bahamut wrote: You never told us about your girlfriend.
Well I suppose it was during my hiatus from the LUL, so I guess that makes sense haha. Met her at a friend's party back in December, asked her out a few weeks later, been with her since.

Sounds good. I'm glad life is going good for you. :) It seems all the major Wi/Ht?'ers have a relationship besides myself. XD

And I'm not the only one who's suffering. Thanks for fucking legitimate customers up the ass 2K.
Wow, nasty indeed, fortunately I've not been screwed sideways by any games I've gotten recently; Borderlands gave me a bit of hassle but I found a fix online and haven't looked back.

It's really sad that I have to either get Bioshock 2 on the PS3 or pirate it.

In that case, Wade can take early retirement.
Or at least focus on his other duties more :P

I suppose that works.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-03 14:59:17

I'm catching up here again... I've been absent in the past few days due to many things, such as the World Cup, school assignments, dentist visits... Everything was conspiring me away from here!

In the meanwhile, Brazil got eliminated by the Netherlands. Auz, you are forbidden to mention this match towards me. ;_;

The worst thing out of that is having to deal with the media blaming the coach, the players... STOP, it was everyone's fault, we are a team, and the team lost, not a player, not anyone, but the team.

Anyway, UP CATCHING:

Listening to:
Iron Maiden - Flight 666 The Original Soundtrack

Congrats to:
Auz - Icon Mod + 6,000 Posts
HeavyTank - 5,000 Posts + 8,000 Exp. + 13,000 B/P
ThePigeonMaster - Icon Mod + Wiki Editor + 2,222 Posts
NEVR - 5 Years on NG and still kicking
Pokemonpoeguygcn - 36,000 B/P
Odyssic -
TheNumberOfTheDragon - Level 36
Tetimaru000 - 1337 Blams
Viridis - Level 23
Molotov - 55,000 Saves + Level 50 - That's a pretty bold achievement you have...
Sheizenhammer - 2,000 Saves
idiot-buster - Level 33
Coop83 - 76,000 B/P + Cooping bila (Top 20 in B/P)
WilhelmTheVampire - 18,000 B/P
bifgis - Level 37
Ronald-McDonald-LoL - 3,333 Posts
byteslinger - 54,000 B/P + Top 50 in B/P
DrHood - Level 41
Zoete - Level 10 + Private
Fagamut - Level 36
reverend - 7,777 Blams
ixfd64 - Staff Sergeant
RohantheBarbarian - 22,000 B/P + 8,000 Exp. points
ThePretenders - 6,000 Posts
Rabid-Animals - 5,000 Saves
sixflab - 3 Years on NG + 7,000 Saves + 9,000 B/P +
LadyX - Level 32
EmoDragon - Level 36
vader316 - Commander
Jolly - 100 Art Reviews
domo48 - Level 15 + 1,000 Saves
Pokemonpoeguygcn - 27,000 Saves
Knuckstrike - 30,000 Medal points
knugen - Gold Whistle
WeirdAlthe3rd - 1 Year on NG + Level 19 + 100 Art Reviews
MegamanMegafan - 3,000 Saves + 3,000 Blams + Staff Sergeant
tally1989 - 9,000 Exp.

And special congrats to Auz, Coop and Bahamut for winning most underrated, best mod and best poster, respectively.

Phew
At 6/28/10 09:04 PM, WilhelmTheVampire wrote:
At 6/28/10 02:16 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote:
At 6/27/10 09:23 PM, WilhelmTheVampire wrote: Forgot to mention this earlier but List #8 is up for all you loggers out there.
Nice, thanks! I'll comment there soon...
Looking forward to it! It takes a lot out of me to make them.

Do you have to do them manually? Like, checking every one's stats manually and such?

Thanks! I don't want to feel like I'm intruding or anything so this is very reassuring. :D
Nah, you're far from intruding on anything, we welcome anyone who's willing to help around here. ;)
I gotta say, it's a lot of fun around here. I'll certainly stick around for the entirety of summer and hopefully into the school year as well. We shall see.

Nice, try making it a part of your day, and not just an occasional thing. It doesn't take that long to post in here, anyway.

At 6/29/10 03:36 AM, ThePigeonMaster wrote:
At 6/28/10 02:16 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: So it IS a pigeon indeed! :P
What would you expected from the master of all the pidgeons of the worldz :P

Well, you could be disguising yourself as a huge pigeon and taking control of all the pigeons in the world, by claiming that bad thing would happen to them if they didn't take you as their leader.

Or you could just be an honourable pigeon all the way and I'm making up gibberish. :P

Hahahahaha, right. My brother is pretty familiar with maths, so he is doing well in it. I like math as well, although I tend to do badly on some topics, like trigonometry. =/
I'm pretty good at trigonometry, but there's 1 math topic that I fail epicly and it is probability :/

Hmm... From what I've seen of probability & statistics so far in high school, it doesn't seem to be that hard. But I might be underestimating it, since one of the few subjects that my father failed when he was in the Civil Engineering course was that.

And I think my brother is having some trouble with it as well, so it must be something...

And if Tevez didn't put his head on the ball, there would be a defence man to clear the ball. Meh, damn referees screwing up...
Even Ismael told me that Argentina's 1st goal was unfair. God damn... We should had won that match :(

If it makes you feel better, Germany overwhelmed them earlier today. :)

VAI BRASIL!
Brasil é um dos meus favoritos no competiam :P

Hahahahaha, mais ou menos certo. :P

The correct would be "Brasil é um dos meus favoritos na competição." ;)

At 6/28/10 05:04 PM, Auz wrote: I just wanna say I joined the Icon Mods today.
Welcome aboard of the SS Modship. Congratulations, man.
I hope you end as a BBS mod in the future.

Winning Most Underrated was the first step. Hence Coop. ;P

At 6/29/10 03:52 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 6/28/10 03:21 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Coop, mind if I request that you take a look at the World Cup thread? There are some angered fans over there willing to troll everyone...
Sure, I'll take a look.

Thanks. There was an English bloke picture spamming / being an ass around, it was getting annoying...

Coop watches Mark Webber take flying lessons
With Kovalainen as a launch bay?
"G'day. I'm Mark Webber, the first ever Oztronaut. We're trying to launch into space and we think we've cracked the formula." Someone needs to make this into a flash game, like Hedgehog Launch, or Toss the Turtle.

That would be great. ;P "Launch the Webber"? With multiple cars ahead? Sure thing!

At 6/28/10 02:16 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Hahahahaha, indeed, there are way too many German races this year. And talk about those bottom Brazilian races. Lucas Di Grassi and Bruno Senna are fighting to see which one finishes last. At least the Germans and Brits are at the top. :P
Angry Italians FTW! Stefano Domenicali talking to the BBC about Lewis' penalty and Alonso losing out to it. :P

Ah, that... Really, it was a huge mess from everyone, I think 8 drivers were involved in that. I don't know if there were/will be any kind of punishment to them. What I know is that Italians do not take losing. Ever.

Also, your views on Nabokov (almost) leaving San Jose...?
He's a good regular season keeper, but playoffs = suckage.
Right... I would give him another chance, though. Hey, at least they didn't blow it on the first round. :P
Harsh. He'll be backstopping the Phils next year, so the reports on NHL.com say.

ESPN begs to differ, he's still a free agent there, apparently. I'm keeping track of the free agents over there...

Also, LOL at the Islanders trying to land Kovalchuck. :P

Hockey via ESPN America very occasionally - it's usually live when I'm in bed.
Ah, right... It's because our two ESPNs never air Hockey - only the IIHF and the Olympics. So I have to keep up with the NHL season via Internet streams. Illegal, but it's the only way out...
NHL.com allows people to watch highlights the day after. That's how I've followed it.

Meh, I can only watch the games live. I don't bother with highlights, especially when I already know the results. =/

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-03 15:06:05

At 6/29/10 07:36 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/28/10 10:04 AM, Bahamut wrote: 2 year special EXP update is now up!
Awesomeness assured! I'll respond to it riiiiight after the game, though. ;P
Still waiting. :P

Waited until yesterday? :P

What? Seriously? :(
Yeah... I think it was for backseat modding, but IMO I was just trying to help. And I had done similar things a few months ago, and the thread would just get locked with my post "closing" it... Oh well, it happens.
Shame but what can we do?

Clarify the backseat modding / being helpful line...

Yeah, he likes most of FOX's stuff. I don't know which one he prefers, though. I remember watching Simpsons with him since 1999, although I haven't watched a lot of Futurama with him, since it's always been aired in less privileged times... =/
Futurama deserves more red carpet treatment like The Simpsons, especially when Futurama has a lot of creativity in the show.

From the recent reviews that I have read, the new season follows the same line as the previous ones. They praised them for not changing that much, it seems. ;P

Sure. But there are SOOO MANY OF THEM! =O
M-M-M-Monster kill!

ffffffffUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooommmm mmmmm....

At 6/30/10 04:00 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 6/29/10 10:51 AM, Auz wrote:
So close, so much for Japan's mastery of the Jabilani

Jabulani, actually. :P

Also, fuck our local TV for putting shitty "scary" voices during the matches yelling "Jabulaaaaaaaaniiii!!" IT'S STUPID, REALISE IT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6jDM4xug mo

>:(

They haven't won yet - I don't want to see Maradona win as coach.
Lol. Well he is behaving himself quite well in the WC so far, but I wouldn't like to see him win either. If he does I think he will never shut-up about it.
He's the footballing equivalent of Axl Rose - too mouthy. He told Pele to fuck off to the museum. Perhaps he should consider the same thing? After all, he's only remembered for being a cheat in England.

Maradona is pretty shitty, as a coach and as a person. He being shut is poetry.

Really, he just rambles on and on. When it comes to doing things, he fails constantly.

At 6/30/10 07:51 AM, Auz wrote: You're right there. We'll have to see this Friday. Last time we met Brazil (1998) it came down to penalties. The Brazilian team has weakened a bit since then while the Dutch team might be stronger than ever. So maybe we got a good shot at winning this one :)

:'(

Me too. Almost the entire Portuguese team consists of dirty players...

And to think that there are three Brazilian players in there... :P

But save their goalie, Eduardo. I mean, he was really upset after losing to Spain, since it was one of his best matches. All that effort wasted by the rest of the team, mainly that faker called Cristiano Ronaldo.

At 6/29/10 09:02 PM, WilhelmTheVampire wrote: It doesn't take too much time either way, and I think not having spell check is beneficial for me. But for something as important as a list, that's a pretty nice idea.
Oddly enough, spell check does more harm than good for me. Whether I have British or American dictionary settings, I sometimes use American spellings and it makes it awkward for me.

Well, I only use the British dictionary add-on for Firefox, and I often find myself making silly mistakes. Although I try to correct them manually, since it makes me "learn" how to write that word and not make the same mistake again. I only right click as a last instance. :)

At 7/1/10 02:25 AM, Haggard wrote: Anyway, I was thinking about this incidence.

Ah, animals and sports... :P

There have been a few cases of animals "invading" the fields on football matches here, mainly dogs. Also, there are always a few birds on some fields, and they eventually get hit by the ball. Poor thing. :(

At 6/27/10 03:46 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Unfortunately I couldn't begin my Revolution catch up because I got banned early in the morning. :(
Hm, let me guess what for? Maybe because you're a huge spammy spammer. Spammy Mc Spammer.

BS.

At 6/28/10 06:32 PM, TehSlapHappy wrote:
At 6/28/10 05:04 PM, Auz wrote: I just wanna say I joined the Icon Mods today.
High five!
Low five!

What's a low five? A slap in the butt? :P

At 7/1/10 02:58 PM, reverend wrote: July already?

Half of the year gone? :O

Breaking out my soothsayer crystal ball again: Idiot-buster and SirNuts will continue as is...

Thanks for being sceptical about me... :P

Ditto.

At 7/3/10 06:49 AM, Auz wrote: Just wanna leave this here for Sir-Nuts' enjoyment :p

>:O

>:(

:(

:'(

Well, I've already stated that it was the team's fault, you cannot blame a single player for that. And congrats to Holland for getting to the semi-finals, even though it feels a little bitter to say that... =/

But hey, it's a game. If there's a winner, there's a loser. Too bad we're the later ones...

Our commentator was saying something about Brazilians throwing TVs out of their windows.

I wouldn't doubt that, hahahaha. Hey, I've heard a few bangs coming from our neighbours, I wouldn't be surprised if I found a TV in my yard. :P

I think I'll get to your replies somewhere this weekend by the way ^^

Nice! Take your time...

At 7/3/10 02:03 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 7/2/10 09:06 PM, WilhelmTheVampire wrote: Then again, there's only so much that can be taught before high school.
Come to think about, I know people who supposedly got good grades in English yet can't get their yours and you'res right.

Indeed. And English isn't my mother language, yet I don't recall making these silly mistakes.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-03 20:23:49

A small achievement.. 6000 medal points. Not bad.. =)

"Spider pig Spider pig. Does whatever a Spider pig does." quote Homer Simpson

Bob Hope learns the truth!!!!! Best analogy ever! Sig by chubzilla100

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-03 20:34:47

Rev worked hard and will play hard tonight; congrats to:
knugen - Gold Whistle
sixflab - 9,000 B/P
WeirdAlthe3rd - 1 Year on NG, Level 19, and 100 Art Reviews
domo48 - 1,000 Saves
Coop83 - 19k Medal Points
MegamanMegafan - 3,000 Saves , 3,000 Blams and Staff Sergeant
tally1989 - 9,000 Exp and Top 900 in B/P

Special Congrats to:
Auz - Most Underrated
Bahamut - Best Poster
Coop83 - Best Mod

Thanks to:
Sir-Nuts

---

I'll do conversing later; I'm eager to start my holiday. :)

America Fuck Yeah!

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-03 21:59:58

Wilhelm is about to attend the local fireworks with various people. USA! USA! Congrats to:
knugen - Gold Whistle
sixflab - 9k B/P
WeirdAlthe3rd - One year on NG, level 19 and 100 Art reviews
domo48 - 1,000 saves
Coop83 - 19k Medal Points
MegamanMegafan - 3k Blams, 3k Saves and Staff Sergeant
tally1989 - 9k Experience and top 900 in B/P
vader316 - 6k Medal Points

The worst is when people say "to" when they mean "too." It makes me cringe.

At 7/3/10 02:59 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote:
At 6/28/10 09:04 PM, WilhelmTheVampire wrote:
At 6/27/10 09:23 PM, WilhelmTheVampire wrote: Forgot to mention this earlier but List #8 is up for all you loggers out there.
Nice, thanks! I'll comment there soon...
Looking forward to it! It takes a lot out of me to make them.
Do you have to do them manually? Like, checking every one's stats manually and such?

Yeah, it's real pain to have to but I neither have a stat-pulling program nor know how to operate one. If the users page didn't exist on NGLogs I would be screwed. :P

Nah, you're far from intruding on anything, we welcome anyone who's willing to help around here. ;)
I gotta say, it's a lot of fun around here. I'll certainly stick around for the entirety of summer and hopefully into the school year as well. We shall see.
Nice, try making it a part of your day, and not just an occasional thing. It doesn't take that long to post in here, anyway.

It is already, I usually post around 9:00 EST, sometimes later.

At 7/3/10 03:06 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote:
At 6/29/10 09:02 PM, WilhelmTheVampire wrote: It doesn't take too much time either way, and I think not having spell check is beneficial for me. But for something as important as a list, that's a pretty nice idea.
Oddly enough, spell check does more harm than good for me. Whether I have British or American dictionary settings, I sometimes use American spellings and it makes it awkward for me.
Well, I only use the British dictionary add-on for Firefox, and I often find myself making silly mistakes. Although I try to correct them manually, since it makes me "learn" how to write that word and not make the same mistake again. I only right click as a last instance. :)

The right click thing is in Spanish for me for some reason. I've never bothered to change it.

Indeed. And English isn't my mother language, yet I don't recall making these silly mistakes.

It's the same with German for me. I guess that's what happens when the words are drilled into your head.

Request an audio review. I could use some motivation.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-04 00:34:48

Level 28

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-04 05:32:10

Coop finishes a very nice breakfast, while preparing to congratulate:
MegamanMegafan: 3,000 Blams; 3,000 Saves; 6,000 B/P; Staff Sergeant
tally1989: 9,000 Experience; Top 900 B/P
vader316: 6,000 Medal Points
Hemlok: Level 28

Thank you to:
Auz (x2)
Sir-Nuts (x3)
reverend (x2)
WilhelmTheVampire

Listening to:
Guns 'n' Roses - November Rain
Weird Al - Do I Creep You Out
Monty Pyton - Meaning of Life
Metallica - The Thing That Should Not Be

At 7/3/10 06:49 AM, Auz wrote: Achievement of the Day
Coop83: Top 20 BP

Awesome! You've been waiting for this for a long time haven't you?

About 20 weeks :P

At 7/1/10 06:47 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 6/30/10 07:51 AM, Auz wrote:
At 6/30/10 04:00 AM, Coop83 wrote: Maybe this is your year - Brazil, Uruguay and then Argentina for you :P
The semi-final seems to be a rather easy one on paper, but I thought the same thing about the quarter-final against Russia two years ago (which we lost 3-1).
Yeah and the same thing was said about Federer in the quarter finals at Wimbledon :P
I got a feeling that the current team will be able to keep their heads cool this time though. Most of the current players were there in 2008 and have probably learned their lesson.

Well, Uruguay shouldn't have been there, you should be facing Ghana - that handball was ridiculous and the goal should have stood - it was a certain goal and in Rugby, the team would have been awarded a penalty-try: they would have taken advantage of the stupidity that the player showed. Instead, the Uruguayans paraded him around on their shoulders like he was a national hero.

Fucking disgraceful.

Perhaps that's where the England managers go wrong - afraid to drop the prima donas.
Yeah, I think Italy made the same mistake. They still brought players like Cannavaro from the winning 2006 team, but at his age (almost 37) he has obviously passed his peak a loooong time ago. I wouldn't say the English players have passed their peak yet, but you shouldn't be afraid to substitute your star players if they are underperforming.

I wonder how it would have turned out if we had Beckham playing...

You're talking about that hand ball that won them the match right?

He's too mouthy indeed and he behaves much more like a player than a coach.
We'll see - he now has a platform to be a gobby twat, so he should be an awesome manager :P
It's true that most of the top football managers are arrogant pricks (Louis van Gaal, Jose Mourinho...).

Alex Ferguson; Arsene Wenger?

We shall have to publicise it. Frequency is the Audio Portal, Mr. Rohan.

At 7/2/10 10:04 AM, Haggard wrote: They don't even show dragon porn, which makes the whole thing even less interesting for you, I guess.

See below :P

At 7/2/10 09:10 AM, Bahamut wrote: Congrats Coop! You'll be passing me in no time at all!
Maybe so but again, time will fly. Hey, Clock Day would be good timing.

Aye, that it will.

At 7/3/10 02:59 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote:
At 6/28/10 03:21 AM, Coop83 wrote: Coop watches Mark Webber take flying lessons
With Kovalainen as a launch bay?
"G'day. I'm Mark Webber, the first ever Oztronaut. We're trying to launch into space and we think we've cracked the formula." Someone needs to make this into a flash game, like Hedgehog Launch, or Toss the Turtle.
That would be great. ;P "Launch the Webber"? With multiple cars ahead? Sure thing!

I was thinking more with Webber awarded points for striking advertising hoardings in mid-air, style points for flips, points for distance, height, seagulls killed, tyre barriers cleared etc and gradually improve it through the GP season. 19 races to get into space.

At 6/28/10 02:16 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Hahahahaha, indeed, there are way too many German races this year. And talk about those bottom Brazilian races. Lucas Di Grassi and Bruno Senna are fighting to see which one finishes last. At least the Germans and Brits are at the top. :P
Angry Italians FTW! Stefano Domenicali talking to the BBC about Lewis' penalty and Alonso losing out to it. :P
Ah, that... Really, it was a huge mess from everyone, I think 8 drivers were involved in that. I don't know if there were/will be any kind of punishment to them. What I know is that Italians do not take losing. Ever.

No, just the fact that Lewis overtook the safety car and Alonso was stuck behind it, after Vettel was well down the road. It gave an advantage to Lewis and Seb, but I think it was poorly handled by the FIA - They should have caught Vettel and let others past until they get him in formation. Pit lane is closed until this forming is complete.

Also, LOL at the Islanders trying to land Kovalchuck. :P

Could be a very smart move for them - Kovy and Tavares, with Okposo on the other wing? Should be fun if that happens.

Hockey via ESPN America very occasionally - it's usually live when I'm in bed.
Ah, right... It's because our two ESPNs never air Hockey - only the IIHF and the Olympics. So I have to keep up with the NHL season via Internet streams. Illegal, but it's the only way out...
NHL.com allows people to watch highlights the day after. That's how I've followed it.
Meh, I can only watch the games live. I don't bother with highlights, especially when I already know the results. =/

I used to pull all nighters when I was a student and get a big fix of Hockey back then, but I'm not able to do it any more.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-04 05:33:46

I noticed coop83 say to quit making single post just congratulating one user.So im sorry about that I saw a couple other users doing it so I thought it was an ok thing to do.But it is alright to congratulate multiple users at once if that is okay.If there are any other mistakes i make in the future please tell me so i can correct them.Im still kinda noobish.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-04 05:55:53

At 7/4/10 05:33 AM, domo48 wrote: I noticed coop83 say to quit making single post just congratulating one user.So im sorry about that I saw a couple other users doing it so I thought it was an ok thing to do.But it is alright to congratulate multiple users at once if that is okay.If there are any other mistakes i make in the future please tell me so i can correct them.Im still kinda noobish.

Don't worry about it - we're all friendly here and we just want to keep the place reasonably tidy.

Also, I forgot the picture for Bahamut, so here we go :P

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-04 06:00:55

13,000 EXP points, wow!
Also, passed 30,000 total stats a few days ago

hello

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-04 07:01:30

At 7/3/10 06:49 AM, Auz wrote: Coop83: Best Moderator

Good times for the Wi/Ht? ^^

Viva la revolution!

At 7/2/10 03:36 AM, Haggard wrote:
But anyway, when you move out of Britain I'm not sure if you could find any better place to go to. Except for Germany maybe :p
I'm not too sure about Germany. Sorry Haggard.
Germany is a wonderful place. :P
It is!

They got the most awesome holiday in the world called Oktoberfesten!

Actually it's "Oktoberfest". :P
But I really doubt it's a good holiday. Awful music, awful beer, awful people. ^^

There are still big differences between west and east right?

Yeah, most of all that nobody want's to live there because unemployment rates are so high. They also don't get the same wages that are payed in other parts of the country.

As I said earlier I think Germany is about the only place in western-Europe at the moment where extreme right wing parties are not gaining in popularity.

Maybe they don't gain so much popularity as in other countries, but they still gain popularity.

At 7/2/10 10:04 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 7/2/10 09:10 AM, Bahamut wrote: And Stamper does...Jack shit! Sounds good to me!
I thought Stamper manages the huge collection of gay porn at the NG Headquarters?
Oh, yeah there's that but that's not my department.

You can always bring in some gay dragon porn.

I thought that'd be Sir-Nuts. Then again, Haggard plans to get married.
Hey, only because I plan to get married doesn't mean I suddendly disappear like gfox did.

Not a prisoner, I'm a free man....

Okay, gfox didn't disappear "suddendly" he wasn't too active before his marriage either. ^^
Maybe not active enough but it was better than nothing. Now, he isn't even trying.

Yeah, it's a shame.

They don't even show dragon porn, which makes the whole thing even less interesting for you, I guess.

None that I know of, but I'm not interested in dragon porn anyway.

Before I can win that, I need enough votes to be nominated in the first place. :P

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-04 08:46:53

Congratulations to: -

Coop83 - 19,000 Medal Points
MegamanMegafan - 3,000 Saves, 3,000 Blams and Staff Sergeant
tally1989 - 9,000 Experience and Top 900 in B/P
Hemlok - Level 28
wreckages - 13,000 Experience and 30,000 Total Stats

Thank You to: -

Sir-Nuts

At 7/4/10 05:32 AM, Coop83 wrote:
We shall have to publicise it. Frequency is the Audio Portal, Mr. Rohan.

At once Lord Coop, preparing propaganda message as we speak.

At 7/2/10 09:10 AM, Bahamut wrote: You never told us about your girlfriend.
Sounds good. I'm glad life is going good for you. :) It seems all the major Wi/Ht?'ers have a relationship besides myself. XD

Eh it'll happen in it's own time, I certainly wasn't expecting it but here we are.

It's really sad that I have to either get Bioshock 2 on the PS3 or pirate it.

Yeah, it's pretty shitty all right.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-07-04 10:16:31

Listening to:

The Lord Weird Slough Feg - The Lord Weird Slough Feg

Thanks to:

Sir-Nuts
reverend

At 7/3/10 03:06 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote:
At 6/29/10 07:36 AM, Bahamut wrote: Still waiting. :P
Waited until yesterday? :P

No longer waiting. Well, maybe waiting for the end of year awards now. :P

Shame but what can we do?
Clarify the backseat modding / being helpful line...

Well, I suppose there's that.

Futurama deserves more red carpet treatment like The Simpsons, especially when Futurama has a lot of creativity in the show.
From the recent reviews that I have read, the new season follows the same line as the previous ones. They praised them for not changing that much, it seems. ;P

Three episodes in and besides poking fun at Comedy Central, it feels like they never went off the air.

You know something is wrong with English speaking people when they have terrible grammatical skills.

At 7/3/10 09:59 PM, WilhelmTheVampire wrote:
At 7/3/10 02:03 PM, Bahamut wrote: Come to think about, I know people who supposedly got good grades in English yet can't get their yours and you'res right.
The worst is when people say "to" when they mean "too." It makes me cringe.

I think your and you're is the worst but to, too and two is also bad and let's not forget there, they're and their.

At 7/4/10 05:32 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 7/3/10 02:03 PM, Bahamut wrote: Are there any places that DO show dragon porn? :P
See below :P

That's what I like. There may not be any genitals shown but it's still hot.

At 7/4/10 07:01 AM, Haggard wrote: Actually it's "Oktoberfest". :P

OKTOBERFEEEEEST!

At 7/3/10 02:03 PM, Bahamut wrote: Oh, yeah there's that but that's not my department.
You can always bring in some gay dragon porn.

You need to speak to Fagamut about gay dragon porn. I can only provide straight dragon porn. :P

Not a prisoner, I'm a free man....

Nope, you won't be a freeman much longer.

None that I know of, but I'm not interested in dragon porn anyway.

It needs an acquired taste to enjoy it.

Before I can win that, I need enough votes to be nominated in the first place. :P

That's what we're here for.

At 7/4/10 08:46 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: Eh it'll happen in it's own time, I certainly wasn't expecting it but here we are.

Actually, I was meant to have a girlfriend last Summer but it didn't work out, sadly. :(