00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Murdermoth just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The War Crew

86,260 Views | 1,591 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-13 21:29:59

At 10/13/05 09:26 PM, brandon_ross wrote: ahh the war crew man i hadnt not post for more than two weeks must be a new record any i need to know the new rankings update

You're a colonel now I believe, and Nomader is banned for 1 day, as said above...

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-14 02:01:19

At 10/13/05 07:00 PM, seventy-one wrote: Nomader,

What's this I hear about you wanting to get banned? >:-(

I can't believe this Nomader! The War Crew needs you and so does the Nintendo Revolution Club too. I can't believe this is happening to an officer. This is so sad. I would the same thing since most of us have school and college to go.

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-14 16:44:51

At 10/12/05 09:41 PM, seventy-one wrote: Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner and since you live in Washington, I don't think you regularly go to In 'n out, so you get an E-In 'n out meal.

I'll think of some sort of useful prize...

Like um... McDonald's fries?

At 10/14/05 02:01 AM, GeneralMBison wrote:
At 10/13/05 07:00 PM, seventy-one wrote: Nomader,

What's this I hear about you wanting to get banned? >:-(

NG's just been in too much of my life nowadays... :/

But don't worry - I'm still addicted XD

I can't believe this Nomader! The War Crew needs you and so does the Nintendo Revolution Club too. I can't believe this is happening to an officer. This is so sad. I would the do same thing since most of us have school and college to go.

True, true. I'm going to the Revolution club very soon. But it was mainly a test to see how badly I was addicted.

At 10/14/05 06:06 AM, marchingtyrants wrote: hoooray nomader. an officer getting promoted. thats nice.

I'm going to Libya for an excersion with my family. Bet its a nice place. dont worry, i'll bring along my laptop

Libya o.O

Don't they have a dictator there?

Anyhow, you'd better XD

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-14 18:28:07

At 10/14/05 04:44 PM, Nomader wrote:
Like um... McDonald's fries?

No, In'n out fresh cut fries> Mcdonalds freeze dried artificial fries....

As I eat mcdonald fries...I wish I had some In 'n Out...

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-14 18:39:57

At 10/14/05 06:35 PM, cons628 wrote: hey how do you join or make a crew???

To make a crew you just hit the new topic button right next to the forum change scroll down, when you make a crew make sure that it has not been done before, the search bar at the bottom would help you there. Then you need to have a certain structure, add rules, a purpose for the club among other things....

Different clubs have different methods of joining, to check what those are, they are usually on the first post of the club. If not, then just ask "May I join?"

Hope that helps.....

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-14 20:23:10

At 10/14/05 08:18 PM, marchingtyrants wrote: Did libya took part in any kind of war?

Yup there was the Egyptian-Libyan War 1977 a thing with all these. I'll find more later if you want me too.

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-14 20:24:44

Sorry for the 2x

At 10/14/05 08:23 PM, seventy-one wrote:
At 10/14/05 08:18 PM, marchingtyrants wrote: Did libya took part in any kind of war?
Yup there was the Egyptian-Libyan War 1977 a thing with all these. I'll find more later if you want me too.

Crap, that post sounded like a 3rd grader wrote it: REVISION:

There was the Egyptian-Libyan War in 1977, a long with all these. I'll find more later if you want me too.

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-14 21:34:03

OK ANNOUNCEMENT:

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

Weekends I will be on NG as much as possible, but when it comes to weekdays (including Sunday after 3:00) when I get home, I will NOT use the internet unless and until I finish all and I mean all my homework. I repeat NO INTERNET UNTIL HOMEWORK IS DONE. If the following isn't cause for this change, I don't know what is:

Honors Social Science: C+
P.E.: A- but that doesn't really count
English: I DON'T KNOW, but my guess C-
Art Foundations: C
Algebra 1P: B
Biology: C

These are piss-poor grades and is frankly unacceptable, my school-life needs reform quick, I will not fuck up my highschool years and chances of colleges in the first semester, that is why I am doing this...anybody with me?

I don't know why I posted this here, but oh well. Thank you and good night....

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-14 23:21:05

At 10/14/05 09:34 PM, seventy-one wrote: OK ANNOUNCEMENT:

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

Weekends I will be on NG as much as possible, but when it comes to weekdays (including Sunday after 3:00) when I get home, I will NOT use the internet unless and until I finish all and I mean all my homework. I repeat NO INTERNET UNTIL HOMEWORK IS DONE. If the following isn't cause for this change, I don't know what is:

Understood.

Honors Social Science: C+
P.E.: A- but that doesn't really count
English: I DON'T KNOW, but my guess C-
Art Foundations: C
Algebra 1P: B
Biology: C

Heh, I'll show mine in a sec.

These are piss-poor grades and is frankly unacceptable, my school-life needs reform quick, I will not fuck up my highschool years and chances of colleges in the first semester, that is why I am doing this...anybody with me?

I don't know why I posted this here, but oh well. Thank you and good night....

No prob!

World History - B+ (and I was the winner in the war crew!)
Hn Biology - C+
Hn Alg1/Geom - C

This definitly needs improvement, in my opinion. (I've only posted the bad grades - English is an A thank God...)

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-14 23:24:06

At 10/14/05 11:21 PM, Nomader wrote: English is an A thank God...)

Lucky bastard...anyway, I think we should have a homework's anonymous, and make sure that we finish our homework...

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-14 23:27:11

At 10/14/05 11:24 PM, seventy-one wrote:
At 10/14/05 11:21 PM, Nomader wrote: English is an A thank God...)
Lucky bastard...anyway, I think we should have a homework's anonymous, and make sure that we finish our homework...

No, the reason I have an A in english is I fear what my teacher would do to me if I didn't do my homework. If I didn't do it, I'd have a three ring hole puncher slamming onto my head... :/

Catholic schools...

I'm simply a lazy slacker who does anything to get out of work. Plain and simple. I'm not proud of it either.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-14 23:32:26

At 10/14/05 11:27 PM, Nomader wrote:
I'm simply a lazy slacker who does anything to get out of work. Plain and simple. I'm not proud of it either.

Which is why I think that we be demotted until we get our grades up.....or do the internet thing I mentioned. Our lives are at stake with bad grades...

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-14 23:36:09

At 10/14/05 11:32 PM, seventy-one wrote:
At 10/14/05 11:27 PM, Nomader wrote:
Which is why I think that we be demotted until we get our grades up.....or do the internet thing I mentioned. Our lives are at stake with bad grades...

True. Although, I didn't mention my 3 B+s, and the other A I have (band... no homework there XD)

I'm against being demoted - and I'm completly addited to this site. I'm a no-go here...

I mean, I might reduce my postage though.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-14 23:38:58

At 10/14/05 11:36 PM, Nomader wrote: I mean, I might reduce my postage though.

That's what I said a couple of pages ago, and my grades are worse now...I need to pull a u-turn...QUICK!

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-14 23:40:44

At 10/14/05 11:38 PM, seventy-one wrote:
At 10/14/05 11:36 PM, Nomader wrote: I mean, I might reduce my postage though.
That's what I said a couple of pages ago, and my grades are worse now...I need to pull a u-turn...QUICK!

And on top of it all, Civilization IV is coming out in 2 weeks...

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-15 18:08:15

Are you serious! *looks in wallet, takes out three $20 bills*

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-15 18:14:13

At 10/15/05 06:08 PM, Nomader wrote: Are you serious! *looks in wallet, takes out three $20 bills*

Dude your loaded, I've been saving up for the last 3 years, and I only have 3 bucks to show for it. Just Kidding.
My mom agreed to buy it for me if my grades improved, she doesn't know what my grades are-yet. So she just says, "If you're grades improve". I'm trying to make a deal with her to get it, and if my grades are bad (which they are), she revoke them, because if you preorder it you get more stuff....

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-15 18:21:13

Heh - I guess having an allowance has advantages... XD

Anyhow, off this subject, I'll start up a new quiz.

Pertaining to American History only:

Hint: If you are not from the US, use the internet!

The Bear Flag Republic's nickname was what name(s)?

BONUS: What war did it form from?

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-15 18:24:36

the year 2000 the first perect flaw free heat seeking bazooka was tested

rar

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-15 18:28:06

At 10/15/05 06:21 PM, Nomader wrote: Heh - I guess having an allowance has advantages... XD

Anyhow, off this subject, I'll start up a new quiz.

But I wike that something, okay.

Pertaining to American History only:

Hint: If you are not from the US, use the internet!

California? Society of California Pioneers?

The Bear flag revolt of 1846?

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-15 18:29:44

At 10/15/05 06:28 PM, seventy-one wrote: But I wike that something, okay.

*subject >:-(

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-15 19:33:38

At 10/15/05 06:28 PM, seventy-one wrote:
California? Society of California Pioneers?

Close enough. It was known as the "California Republic"

The Bear flag revolt of 1846?

Perfect

Standings:
seventy-one: 2
Everyone else: 0

Next Question

Name the Republic that lasted only 14 years, and then was admitted into the Union in part as a counterweight to Kentucky

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-15 19:40:12

At 10/15/05 07:33 PM, Nomader wrote:
Name the Republic that lasted only 14 years, and then was admitted into the Union in part as a counterweight to Kentucky

Vermont.

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-15 19:48:51

At 10/15/05 07:40 PM, seventy-one wrote:
At 10/15/05 07:33 PM, Nomader wrote:
Vermont.

Correct!

Seventy-one: 3
Everyone Else: 0

Where is everybody? C'mon peoples!

Next question:

What US Intelligence ship was attacked by Isreali fighter planes and torpedo boats during the Six-Day war between Israel and the Arab states?

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-15 20:44:40

At 10/15/05 07:48 PM, Nomader wrote:
What US Intelligence ship was attacked by Isreali fighter planes and torpedo boats during the Six-Day war between Israel and the Arab states?

I'll let someone else take a shot on that.

In other news, my mom agreed to get me CIVILIZATION IV!!! I told her I would spend less time on the internet, and will only play a few hours a day. She then responded, not until I see your report card. Then I said, why don't you get it for me now, and if I do bad, take it away... she then replied, why cant you wait until you get your report card to me, I then told her that you get more stuff if you preorder it...

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-15 21:30:16

At 10/15/05 09:11 PM, marchingtyrants wrote:
dont ask

Wow, you have a lot of classes! Why so many?

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-15 21:41:39

At 10/15/05 08:44 PM, seventy-one wrote:
At 10/15/05 07:48 PM, Nomader wrote:
I'll let someone else take a shot on that.

In other news, my mom agreed to get me CIVILIZATION IV!!! I told her I would spend less time on the internet, and will only play a few hours a day. She then responded, not until I see your report card. Then I said, why don't you get it for me now, and if I do bad, take it away... she then replied, why cant you wait until you get your report card to me, I then told her that you get more stuff if you preorder it...

You should just tell her the truth beforehand. Come up to your mother, and say the following:

"Mom, listen..."
"What is it?"
"I'm failing two of my classes, and another is on the verge of a D"
"What? I guess we'll have to work on this..." etc.

I'm pretty sure you can wait for Civ IV - life only has one chance to hit ya - you miss it, your screwed.

For me, my school uses an electronic grading system, meaning the seconds they update the grades on their computers, my parents can see it.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-15 21:47:59

At 10/15/05 09:41 PM, Nomader wrote: "Mom, listen..."
"What is it?"
"I'm failing two of my classes, and another is on the verge of a D"
"What? I guess we'll have to work on this..." etc.

Well, I'm not failing any classes, I'm getting C's bordering on B's, the thing is, is that my Mom expects me to get at least A- on everything...

For me, my school uses an electronic grading system, meaning the seconds they update the grades on their computers, my parents can see it.

Ya, our school has the same, she's waiting for the password to log on, they haven't called yet. When they do, I'll tell her, but I'm planning to be getting A's until then.

Civilization can't wait- just look at these guys: video. Here's their site.

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-15 21:49:49

At 10/15/05 09:47 PM, seventy-one wrote: Here's their site.

*site.

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-16 18:16:03

Ok, quiz question for no points:

What role did the end of the Cold War play in furthering globalization?