00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JalenBrah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The War Crew

86,253 Views | 1,591 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-09 23:04:18

nomander im sorry for whatever i did i was curious lookin in ur profile i found ur website so i made an account and i see know why i am being banned sorry for whatever i did sorry for bugging you , you should have told me to stop but anyways if u dont wanna talk to me anymore just tell me sorry for everything bye

PWNED

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-09 23:05:14

At 11/9/05 10:59 PM, Nomader wrote:
I must accept this mission, as it is the only way for me to get that coveted promotion I've always wanted to Captain.

I'll make ready my supply line, to make sure my men are always fully stocked. We're ready for combat.

You don't have to get that detailed, it is assumed that (unless an enemy has attacked, or mentioned otherwise) your men always fully stocked, as for the mission you need to select what troops you're taking with you, how you're going to attack, do you even know where you're attacking etc., Times a wasting.

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-09 23:14:30

nomander i understand know if u dont wanna talk to me anymore but just tell me why you was telling peple to ban me all this time i mean i just wanna know why well sorry for all my wrong actions hopefully you will respond

PWNED

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-09 23:57:03

At 11/9/05 11:05 PM, seventy-one wrote:
Times a wasting.

Very well.

I move in with:

1 bomber
1 fighter (1 in reserve)
2,000 foot soldiers (1,000 reserve)
3 long ranged artillery (1 in reserve)
8,000 specialty troops (1,000 reserve)

At 11/9/05 11:14 PM, 05mustang wrote: nomander i understand know if u dont wanna talk to me anymore but just tell me why you was telling peple to ban me all this time i mean i just wanna know why well sorry for all my wrong actions hopefully you will respond

You know, I have to take a shower sometime... :/

Listen, it's not me that's banning you. It's the moderators.

Your posts definitly need to improve. Your posting half liners, and have even created a thread about yourself, with only you and your alt talking... you need to stop things like that.

However, unlike most people, I'm confident you can improve your posts. Lurk before posting (look around, see how other people post) - and read up on the FAQ , and you'll be just fine.

I have faith in ya!

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-10 11:05:18

ok i attack with artillery fire then when the artillery stops a send a bomber to confirm damage and cover my foot soldiers advance if the rail ways destroyed by the bombardment then they kill any surving combatents and take prisoners for interrogation.

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-10 11:11:11

sorry for the double but perhaps 71 if you told us a bit about the enemy we could plan better.

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-10 18:03:15

At 11/9/05 11:57 PM, Nomader wrote:
At 11/9/05 11:05 PM, seventy-one wrote:
Times a wasting.
Very well.

I move in with:

1 bomber
1 fighter (1 in reserve)
2,000 foot soldiers (1,000 reserve)
3 long ranged artillery (1 in reserve)
8,000 specialty troops (1,000 reserve)

At the same time? The bomber goes in destroys most of their tools, but in the haste you kill 330 foot soldiers, another 458 die bye friendly fire. Your fighter has been protecting the skies as the endless bombardment and massive foot soldier attack has destroyed their AA guns. Your specialty troops have destroyed most of their equipment, and they look pretty decimated. Due to the lack of instruction to your troops, their have been more and more casualties of friendly fire, due to this, your troops remaining and are able to use are:

1 bomber
1 fighter (1 in reserve)
1,113 foot soldiers
3 long range artillery (1 in reserve)
6,000 specialty troops (I should change their name soon) (1,000 in reserve)

Your options are to retreat or to further the attack. You have destroyed the majority of their work and have halted their production for months, however if you wish to further the attack, you can make the ground unusable for years and can stop their supply line even more, however you run the risk of destroying your army, and losing command due to the friendly fire. If you wish to further the attack, it will still be the anarchtic battle that it is, and will be a 50-50 chance whether or not you have an army by battle's end.

At 11/10/05 11:11 AM, redglare1 wrote: sorry for the double but perhaps 71 if you told us a bit about the enemy we could plan better.

That's the point, your scouts haven't done the best job, you need to use your tactical ability to send your troops to victory.

So if you want to rethink your strategy with that in mind, I'll let you, and I'll disregard your previous post until otherwise.

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-11 11:25:52

what scouts i see no scouts in the list plus i fall back and regroup while my bomber does a once over since there aa guns are down.

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-12 20:24:05

At 11/11/05 11:25 AM, redglare1 wrote: what scouts i see no scouts

You could have sent in your fighter to do an aerial reconsince mission, I'm dissapointed in you soldier, you have been sent back to training:

-20 points.

i fall back and regroup while my bomber does a once over since there aa guns are down.

Well, you and Nomader are leading different lives.

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-13 10:14:11

At 11/12/05 08:24 PM, seventy-one wrote:
At 11/11/05 11:25 AM, redglare1 wrote: what scouts i see no scouts
You could have sent in your fighter to do an aerial reconsince mission, I'm dissapointed in you soldier, you have been sent back to training:

-20 points.

hey not all fighters can do that it could have been a spitfire for all i knew plus my bomber was scouting it out even ww2 bombers had targetting scopes for that you sound like military intellegence those guys who dont do there job and blame the combatent's for it.

i fall back and regroup while my bomber does a once over since there aa guns are down.
Well, you and Nomader are leading different lives.

? its the best option avaliable my troops tookj a pounding plus i have to transport POWs the best thing to do is fall back to a safety zone and rearm and await renforcements.like you said i had no idea what was left there counter offence could have slaughtered us and left a hole in uor lines.

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-13 10:17:01

sorry for the double but what are the speciality troops are they anti tank soldiers snipers sabatuers heavy infantry commando's what are they or can we separate them into smaller groups for each if so what can't they do?

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-13 22:58:37

I order my men to hold their position, and set up fortifications. Using the nearby forest, I make quick entrenchments, covered by reserves behind, artillery, and fighter/bomber protection.

I request a reconnaissance plane to scout out enemy reserve forces in the area.

I also request reinforcements from headquarters, to bulster my reserve.

However, upon command, I am ready to move my men.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-14 17:14:53

At 11/14/05 12:01 AM, marchingtyrants wrote: i'm a new nation.

i'll garrison militias in the outskirts of the city.

i'll use 30% of my commission to buy military products from Allies.

i'll emplace my tanks in nearby hills and artillery in the city

?????????????????

??????? tyrant were chosing stratgy in situations from 71 and btw how do you know what the specialty troops are if 71 made em up!

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-14 23:21:37

My fellow soldiers. Today is the death of Eddie Guerrero. Today we honor his leagcy in the WWF or WWE. He was one of the greatest Latino wrestler that his wrestled for the sport since he was 4 years old. God Bless Eddie Guerrero.

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-14 23:37:31

May I suggest the creation of a sort of Role Playing enviornment, where seventy-one sets the rules? Like number of men?

At 11/14/05 11:21 PM, GeneralMBison wrote: Today we honor his leagcy in the WWF or WWE.

Don't you mean one of the best actors?

No offense, but in the middle of a war, I don't see why I should hold a moment of silence for a man I've never heard of... :/

-----------

I send forward 800 troops, hand selected from my foot soldiers to go out of the fortifications and set up skirmish lines to warn of enemy attacks.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-15 01:02:47

Okay, sorry for the lack of update today. I'm trying to figure out a point-type system for this.

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-15 11:04:38

At 11/15/05 01:02 AM, seventy-one wrote: Okay, sorry for the lack of update today. I'm trying to figure out a point-type system for this.

ok but could you also please answer my questions about the special troops and what tech were using please.

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-15 17:50:45

At 11/15/05 11:04 AM, redglare1 wrote:
At 11/15/05 01:02 AM, seventy-one wrote: Okay, sorry for the lack of update today. I'm trying to figure out a point-type system for this.
ok but could you also please answer my questions about the special troops and what tech were using please.

It will all be answered when I can turn this idea I'm having in my head, to something that can be used in the crew.

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-15 18:34:56

so now were playing games?
this is turing into an online D&D posting
i choose to not participate, but how about a rank update?

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-18 13:48:28

right until 71 comes up with updates i'll do this.(71 disregard this if you work a better situation)

my renforcements are slowly arriving i send fighters on recon daily the enemy are slow to move without the railway there is little need for them here but it appears there planning a counter attack but most of there armours destroyed. the POW'S are useless intelligence wise and are being used as slave labour building are defences freeing up men and supplies.

i have placed my artillery pieces in the hills on my flanks (2 left 1 right) my troops are entrenched in renforced bunkers and pill boxes, on a sort of valley side with a small number of mines placed and carefully plotted on my maps incase we need to advance.

morale is high despite bad weather which has made the slopes difficult to manuever.
we are ready and waiting.

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-20 14:27:53

hey 71 you seem to have a problem with the idea mind if i help out as in make different scenarios until you get your ideas sorted?

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-20 16:26:12

At 11/20/05 02:27 PM, RedGlare wrote:
hey 71 you seem to have a problem with the idea mind if i help out as in make different scenarios until you get your ideas sorted?

Not at all, I've been busy and am thinking so until then, go ahead.

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-20 17:16:22

right ok this is a one of scenario basicly so don't expect a lengthy campaign.

theres an enemy stronghold its isolated and has no other reenforcments but being a fortress it dosn't need any , your job lead your armies to victory destroy or capture its up to you,

you have:

12 migs
1 u2 spyplane
60 tanks (1 gun turret )
12 artillery pieces (shell type guns)
10,000 foot soldiers (equiped with assault rifles)
5,000 commando's (to be broken up into smaller divs,explosives, rocketmen sniper etc.)

please round troops up to the nearest hundred .

P.S good hunting soldiers

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-20 18:15:48

i was browsing the forums and this club caught my eye,so i was wondering if i could join.also i wanted to know what this club is about,what would i do in this club if i was in it.

well thanks for your time...

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-21 11:16:39

At 11/20/05 06:15 PM, CrimsonRocker wrote: i was browsing the forums and this club caught my eye,so i was wondering if i could join.also i wanted to know what this club is about,what would i do in this club if i was in it.

well thanks for your time...

ok you can join if you remain active. as for what we do well we discuss war for/against have military history quizes and right now where in a scenario tactics game read the page before this for details.

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-21 21:16:29

ok another question? is this a club where i can like post a pic of a gun,and tell about it.like it caliber size and ext......if it is boy do i have some guns for yall...seeing i live in alabama and my dad hunts all the time...sad thing for me my dad dont like taking his daughter hunting i love to hunt lol

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-21 21:25:55

ill join too

The War Crew

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-23 11:08:42

At 11/21/05 09:16 PM, CrimsonRocker wrote: ok another question? is this a club where i can like post a pic of a gun,and tell about it.like it caliber size and ext......if it is boy do i have some guns for yall...seeing i live in alabama and my dad hunts all the time...sad thing for me my dad dont like taking his daughter hunting i love to hunt lol

i guess so though last time we did that we ended up argueing which was the better rifle but i see no problem with that.

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-25 15:11:07

At 11/20/05 05:16 PM, RedGlare wrote: theres an enemy stronghold its isolated and has no other reenforcments but being a fortress it dosn't need any , your job lead your armies to victory destroy or capture its up to you,

you have:

12 migs
1 u2 spyplane
60 tanks (1 gun turret )
12 artillery pieces (shell type guns)
10,000 foot soldiers (equiped with assault rifles)
5,000 commando's (to be broken up into smaller divs,explosives, rocketmen sniper etc.)

I'll try it, I not that good at things like this so I may need some assistance.

To our new recruit, welcome. I hope you have a good time with this club.

Random fact:Led Zeppelin's song "Houses of the Holy" did not feature on the album of the same name (it was on "Physical Graffiti"). Oh yeah, and post count+1.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-11-26 01:38:23

At 11/21/05 09:16 PM, CrimsonRocker wrote: ok another question? is this a club where i can like post a pic of a gun,and tell about it.like it caliber size and ext......if it is boy do i have some guns for yall...seeing i live in alabama and my dad hunts all the time...sad thing for me my dad dont like taking his daughter hunting i love to hunt lol

Well, if it's on topic. Mostly, we do some sort of war/historical quizes, role playing stuff which puts you as commander of an army, and if we aren't doing either of those, we're talking about guns, weapons, tactics and such.

Good Example:

First Person sayz:

Question for all - how did Rome defeat Hannibal? And how was Rome able to attack Carthage in the first place? Weren't they a great empire?

Second Person sayz:

Rome didn't really defeat Hannibal - he marched down the Roman peninsula, but was lured out by Rome attacking the weakened Carthage, as Hannibal had most the troops.

Thus, the tides had turned, and Hannibal was forced back to Carthage.

Bad Example:

First Person sayz:

Question for all - how did Rome defeat Hannibal? And how was Rome able to attack Carthage in the first place? Weren't they a great empire?

Second Person sayz:

This iz the M16, capable of firing x rounds per minute, and can shoot a derer from 100 yards! I tried it, and there wasn't nything leftttt!

But, if it's on topic, and pertains to what we're talking about, go ahead and post it!

I had to show those examples... lol!

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature