00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Utubj just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The War Crew

86,151 Views | 1,591 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-09 12:16:20

At 10/9/05 06:49 AM, redglare1 wrote:
At 10/8/05 09:54 PM, seventy-one wrote: What percent of the american population died in the American Civil War? (Including Confedrates), BONUS: What percent of Americans died in the Revolutionary war (exclude British)?
the revolutionary war will be impossible to tell as like all civil wars and revolutions there are so many factions like the african slaves,natives and american loyalist who considered themselves British so theres no way to get an exact percentage.

But there is an pretty close estimate for the revolutionary war and an widely accepted percentage for the american civil war.

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-09 12:20:08

prove it i dare you.

hehe didnt think you'd fall for that cheap trick cant blame a guy for trying but what i meant was which groups were you including american is to vague in that time period.

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-09 12:26:46

At 10/9/05 12:20 PM, redglare1 wrote: prove it i dare you.

hehe didnt think you'd fall for that cheap trick cant blame a guy for trying but what i meant was which groups were you including american is to vague in that time period.

That was actually a pretty good try, I should give you a point just for trying to talk yourself out of it. Ok you redglare1 now have +1 point.

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-09 12:32:56

erm thanks i wasnt aware the comp was still on i thought id missed it but oh well.
its Ramadam already ? i thought it was in November this year oh well a fast is a fast.

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-09 12:36:13

At 10/9/05 12:32 PM, redglare1 wrote: erm thanks i wasnt aware the comp was still on i thought id missed it but oh well.
its Ramadam already ? i thought it was in November this year oh well a fast is a fast.

I'm giving you a point, not the point (the point for the question that is). But yes Ramadan started on the 4th of this month.

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-09 12:45:34

well my Allah deliver you from temptation and keep you strong or somthing.we dont really have organized religions (although we still believe in God)

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-09 13:17:00

At 10/9/05 12:45 PM, redglare1 wrote: well my Allah deliver you from temptation and keep you strong or somthing.we dont really have organized religions (although we still believe in God)

Well thank you my good man.

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-09 13:24:44

your welcome but this is getting off topic.

heres a question no points just for fun. does superior tech equal victory or is there a more crucial factor determining the outcome of a battle.

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-09 13:40:17

At 10/9/05 01:24 PM, redglare1 wrote: your welcome but this is getting off topic.

heres a question no points just for fun. does superior tech equal victory or is there a more crucial factor determining the outcome of a battle.

Well, there's a theory they teach at west point, that there is a certain spot on the battlefield, and whoever controls this spot at the begginning of a battle or whoever holds this spot will ultimately win the battle.

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-09 17:05:45

At 10/9/05 01:24 PM, redglare1 wrote: your welcome but this is getting off topic.

No - it would depend.

Normally, it would give a lop sided advantage, however, if you have terroists with bombs strapped to their chests, I don't think you gain much of an advantage there.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-10 11:54:29

At 10/9/05 05:05 PM, Nomader wrote:
At 10/9/05 01:24 PM, redglare1 wrote:
Normally, it would give a lop sided advantage, however, if you have terroists with bombs strapped to their chests, I don't think you gain much of an advantage there.

well nomader terrorism is the one and only threat that can be solved by ignoring it i speak from experince here plus islamist terrorist have no real goals and go about it all wrong. im not going to tell what they should do with the rise of the al queda internet newshow and growing intrest in general. but they dont stand a chance in getting the islamic superstate or there twisted version of islam.

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-10 12:01:26

At 10/10/05 11:54 AM, redglare1 wrote:
At 10/9/05 05:05 PM, Nomader wrote:
At 10/9/05 01:24 PM, redglare1 wrote:
well nomader terrorism is the one and only threat that can be solved by ignoring it i speak from experince here plus islamist terrorist have no real goals and go about it all wrong. im not going to tell what they should do with the rise of the al queda internet newshow and growing intrest in general. but they dont stand a chance in getting the islamic superstate or there twisted version of islam.

That might be true. But we can't just sit around, and let them slam planes into our cities - we just can't. I myself believe that if we did nothing, I think we'd be in an islamic state.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-10 12:08:45

note the twisted version not the islamic also the it dosnt work like that look at the IRA that was a terrorist organisation since the 1920s war but it wasnt until the sevntys that they bombed the UK and they only kept up a campaign because the reaction it wasnt until we got used to it that we stopped also for islamic terrorist look at algeria that had sevral groups of terrorist they had a campaign of terror for 20 years and do you know what stopped them it was the lack of reaction as algeria had no ct force and do you know how it ended? it ended with them going into the mountains and killing each other there still finding bodies in the burndout camps and footage of them killing each other also islam is a religion or belief system and as such cant conquer unless you accepted it as your beliefs.

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-10 12:18:05

So true - however, when you have such a long string, such a tight knit orginization, I doubt anything will happen soon...

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-10 12:30:36

At 10/10/05 12:18 PM, Nomader wrote: So true - however, when you have such a long string, such a tight knit orginization, I doubt anything will happen soon...

what tight nit organisation? you mean al queda that aint tight nit in fact bin laden is just a money man hes like the rich kid who hangs a round with a gang who only let him in for money and the us trained and funded and armed them in the(hell you funded the IRA 2 and had demonstrations for them) 80's so im surprised you didnt know that its fairly common knowledge over here.But here some background history

Al queda was invented by a guy who stole MONEY from the militants and fled to the us just after a embasy bombing and the american government decided to end aid to the militants however a reporter found the story so they had to be seen as doing somthing so in exchange for protection and MONEY he made up an advanced terror network when the militants found out as well as being pissed they also found a knew soldier and weapon bin laden and media so al qaeda was formed however the closet bin ladens been to a plot was funding.

so there is no organised terror cell especialy not on the scale the us government says its been proven time and again that most facts are false on the subject the most highlighted was the dirty bomb now its true they could build one but there would be no point if the bomb exploded in the same room you were in it wouldnt kill it wouldnt kill anyone the us army scrap there dirty bomb project years ago.

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-12 14:58:33

At 10/12/05 08:39 AM, marchingtyrants wrote: a lot

erm tyrant its been proven osama funded the attack which i explained also saddam was *taking care of* for to reasons 1 the oil 2 he was put in power by the west to block the Iranian islamic revolution in Iran and to block syria a soviet allly but after the cold war he attacked other aarab nations(Kuwait) who were allys of america and word of his crimes spread into the west so he was a puppet who needed his strings cut

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-12 15:03:01

/stuff

Well, marchingtyrants - just to let you know - he'd been planning that attack since Bill Clinton was in office... so yeah....

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-12 15:22:20

dammit will you guys read all the posts before submitting someone may have already said it or provided evidence to the contry!

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-12 16:54:26

At 10/12/05 03:22 PM, redglare1 wrote: dammit will you guys read all the posts before submitting someone may have already said it or provided evidence to the contry!

I'm sorry I said that, but this club is on the verge of destruction! If we don't get GeneralMBison, seventy-one, or the quizes back, let's face it! We're dead!!

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-12 17:02:19

At 10/12/05 04:54 PM, Nomader wrote:
At 10/12/05 03:22 PM, redglare1 wrote:

:: I'm sorry I said that, but this club is on the verge of destruction! If we don't get GeneralMBison, seventy-one, or the quizes back, let's face it! We're dead!!

captain john paul jones said (i have not yet begun to fight ) and neither have we got it troops!

but heres a tempoary quiz for fun until 71 gets back

who was the revolutanary leader who led communism to victory in china.

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-12 17:15:50

this crew moves so fast, i get online and weve gone throuh ten pages, what are the rankings?

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-12 17:20:40

At 10/12/05 05:15 PM, SHAITH_HEAD wrote: this crew moves so fast, i get online and weve gone throuh ten pages, what are the rankings?

there on another page man.

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-12 18:49:16

At 10/12/05 04:54 PM, Nomader wrote:
At 10/12/05 03:22 PM, redglare1 wrote: dammit will you guys read all the posts before submitting someone may have already said it or provided evidence to the contry!
I'm sorry I said that, but this club is on the verge of destruction! If we don't get GeneralMBison, seventy-one, or the quizes back, let's face it! We're dead!!

I'm back!!!!! So how's was my battalion during my off duty? Yes your leader has college work to do so thats why I wasn't here for the past week. Also I'm not going to be online during the weekend because I'm going to the Major League Gaming in Los Angeles (Costa Mesa). If you check their website (www.mlgpro.com), then my name on their site is the same here in NG (GeneralMBison).

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-12 19:18:20

No one has yet to answer my question above...and until then, or a give-up, I won't post another question...and if Nomader gets the question and the bonus. He will have won the competition...

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-12 21:31:47

At 10/8/05 09:54 PM, seventy-one wrote: What percent of the american population died in the American Civil War? (Including Confedrates), BONUS: What percent of Americans died in the Revolutionary war (exclude British)?

2% of the American Population died in the American Civil War

BONUS: I'm working on it :/

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-12 21:33:25

Found the bonus! It's one percent!

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-12 21:41:24

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner and since you live in Washington, I don't think you regularly go to In 'n out, so you get an E-In 'n out meal.

I'll think of some sort of useful prize...

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-12 21:42:57

At 10/12/05 09:41 PM, seventy-one wrote: Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner and since you live in Washington, I don't think you regularly go to In 'n out, so you get an E-In 'n out meal.

I'll think of some sort of useful prize...

Crap forgot the pic, anyway as a side note. You might think that 1% population loss is not a lot, well consider this, if we (America)were to lose 1% of our pop. today, 3 million people would die....

The War Crew

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-13 19:00:27

Nomader,

What's this I hear about you wanting to get banned? >:-(

Response to The War Crew 2005-10-13 21:26:34

ahh the war crew man i hadnt not post for more than two weeks must be a new record any i need to know the new rankings update

BBS Signature