00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TalisDM just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The War Crew

86,279 Views | 1,591 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-17 11:38:00

At 4/17/06 12:20 AM, GeneralMBison wrote: Great to see you again Gen. RedGlare. Also we have LordGanon new to our crew. He is going to get his rank in a moment. Plus we have a new person in the crew named: Tofuman. He is not a member of our crew, but he is a cilivain in the forums.

Good good but about my rank i was wandering about becoming A General Commisar or perhaps the war crew Chaplin what do you think?

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-18 21:51:10

At 4/17/06 11:38 AM, RedGlare wrote:
At 4/17/06 12:20 AM, GeneralMBison wrote: Great to see you again Gen. RedGlare. Also we have LordGanon new to our crew. He is going to get his rank in a moment. Plus we have a new person in the crew named: Tofuman. He is not a member of our crew, but he is a cilivain in the forums.
Good good but about my rank i was wandering about becoming A General Commisar or perhaps the war crew Chaplin what do you think?

i'm sure that would be a good thing anyway we've gottin quite a bit unactive so i think we start posting a bit more that is all

sgt. fullman signing off

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-18 22:23:44

about this place being active...i have a habit of only posting on clubs that are on the front page while im on, but really important clubs (for me) i always post on. If anyone cares, this one is starting to make that list along with the Mafia.

At 4/14/06 09:04 PM, fullman wrote: if anyone wants there sig sharpend i can help also sense i just started can someone who knows how to do it teach me how to change text's and ad color?

wat program do you have? if you need help in fireworks, IM me sometime.

At 4/14/06 02:31 PM, fullman wrote: and training is'nt realy training just grab those 2 foot rests over there and put one in front of me and your's if you wanna sit down alos grab me a coffee decaf mocha shaken not stirred and that's it if you want anything just grab it and come back while you do that i'll pull up the table

sounds like my kind of club! *grabs mocha w/e with a james bond cliche as well as an entire key lime pie and a Zephyrhills.* yum...

Oh Snype, you're such a fag.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-19 07:58:34

sounds like my kind of club! *grabs mocha w/e with a james bond cliche as well as an entire key lime pie and a Zephyrhills.* yum...

oh god i love key lime pie *joins in the sliceing of pieces and eating* ah crap i'm starting to sound like a hindu i'm christan NO!!!!!! ah well *eats more*

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-19 08:00:16

At 4/19/06 07:58 AM, fullman wrote:
oh god i love key lime pie *joins in the sliceing of pieces and eating* ah crap i'm starting to sound like a hindu i'm christan NO!!!!!! ah well *eats more*

I don't really know but are we not suppost to talk about war issues, the last time we went of track we were shouted at badly.

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-19 08:34:50

At 4/19/06 08:00 AM, WastedWizard wrote:
I don't really know but are we not suppost to talk about war issues, the last time we went of track we were shouted at badly.

yes master sargeant sir! so anyway i had a dream last night that i was in war i'll put it on the war stories

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-19 08:39:22

At 4/19/06 08:00 AM, WastedWizard wrote:

extremely bad grammer I mean "were only suppost to talk about war issues" and off instead of of.

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-19 09:55:17

At 4/19/06 07:58 AM, fullman wrote: oh god i love key lime pie *joins in the sliceing of pieces and eating* ah crap i'm starting to sound like a hindu i'm christan NO!!!!!! ah well *eats more*

hindu? why does eating key lime pie make you hindu?

plus, its worth for key lime pie. best. desert. ever.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-19 10:08:52

At 4/19/06 09:55 AM, MrDeadly wrote:
At 4/19/06 07:58 AM, fullman wrote: oh god i love key lime pie *joins in the sliceing of pieces and eating* ah crap i'm starting to sound like a hindu i'm christan NO!!!!!! ah well *eats more*
hindu? why does eating key lime pie make you hindu?

plus, its worth for key lime pie. best. desert. ever.

This club is about war not your deserts

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-19 10:23:22

At 4/19/06 10:08 AM, WastedWizard wrote: This club is about war not your deserts

Very well said Master Sergeant. Although I am fond of my dad's home made key lime pie, this is indeed a thread for War and military related matters and discussion.

THERE IS NO PIE IN WAR!

Let this be the end of the "dessert" posts please.

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-19 10:33:05

good now that we can get back on topic i would have to say one thing (no never mind i don't wanna talk about it)

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-19 12:54:27

sorry for not posting for a while.im on holiday.what has been happening and have any of the ranks changed.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-19 13:02:47

At 4/19/06 12:54 PM, rayzerblayze wrote: sorry for not posting for a while.im on holiday.what has been happening and have any of the ranks changed.

Well not much a few promotion by 1 rank. And the forums a little more active. How have you been?

Also i would like to see more stories. Anyone can right plus in story threads if you don't like stories i think you should share your views.(but don't insult and try and give advice).

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-19 14:02:53

At 4/19/06 10:08 AM, WastedWizard wrote: This club is about war not your deserts

bullshit it isnt. When you make peace with anohter country, you have pie with them!

but ok, enough of it.

ol wats her name- "Lets get to the bottom of it, Iran is not Iraq" uh-deeerrrr

it was that one blakc lady's name. i forget it.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-19 14:03:40

At 4/19/06 02:02 PM, MrDeadly wrote: it was that one blakc lady's name. i forget it.

Condoleeza Rice

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-19 14:15:26

this has got to be at least my 6th post... dont you get a new rank at 4?

At 4/19/06 02:03 PM, Peregrinus wrote:
At 4/19/06 02:02 PM, MrDeadly wrote: it was that one blakc lady's name. i forget it.
Condoleeza Rice

ya there ya go. and it was on the daily show. it was pretty funny.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-19 14:21:48

At 4/19/06 02:15 PM, MrDeadly wrote: this has got to be at least my 6th post... dont you get a new rank at 4?

At 4/19/06 02:03 PM, Peregrinus wrote:
Condoleeza Rice
ya there ya go. and it was on the daily show. it was pretty funny.

promotions come when the commander wants them too i've posted about 20 times sense my last promotion and am i acting like that? i posted like 8 times and then got a promotions promotions come with time not posts

sgt. fullman sighning off

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-21 11:39:32

At 4/19/06 02:15 PM, MrDeadly wrote: this has got to be at least my 6th post... dont you get a new rank at 4?

Only those who prove themselves worthy are promoted. Its the only way to create a ruthless efficient War machine. With enough might to conquer the world and crush it with fists of IRON!

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-21 12:10:19

it is quite boring here in tenerife and its my last day here.there is nothingto do with war.weathers good though

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-21 12:14:21

At 4/21/06 12:10 PM, rayzerblayze wrote: it is quite boring here in tenerife and its my last day here.there is nothingto do with war.weathers good though

So why post it here then? Maybe you could have said this at the end of a comment to do with war.

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-21 12:31:22

I am making the recommendation to promote MrDeadly to the rank of Corporal. As an officer, I was informed I am allowed to do this. However, I wish to get the input of General RedGlare and the final word of Supreme Commander GeneralMBison.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-21 12:44:01

At 4/21/06 12:31 PM, Peregrinus wrote: I am making the recommendation to promote MrDeadly to the rank of Corporal. As an officer, I was informed I am allowed to do this. However, I wish to get the input of General RedGlare and the final word of Supreme Commander GeneralMBison.

Well i know mr deadly so i have no objection but he should clean up his posts and a little more activity wouldn't hurt. I appreciate you asking for my input.

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-22 21:34:05

At 4/21/06 12:44 PM, RedGlare wrote: Well i know mr deadly so i have no objection but he should clean up his posts and a little more activity wouldn't hurt. I appreciate you asking for my input.

Activity: thats why I suggested corporal. Lord_Ganon is a PFC, but he doesnt post much. MrDeadly posts more often.

And it's only fair that I get your input as well

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-23 06:52:59

At 4/22/06 09:34 PM, Peregrinus wrote:
At 4/21/06 12:44 PM, RedGlare wrote: Well i know mr deadly so i have no objection but he should clean up his posts and a little more activity wouldn't hurt. I appreciate you asking for my input.
Activity: thats why I suggested corporal. Lord_Ganon is a PFC, but he doesnt post much. MrDeadly posts more often.

And it's only fair that I get your input as well

Your Commander is back from Japan and loads of school work. Anyone, give me a report of what's going on?

So, the officers want MrDeadly to become Cpl? Well, as Commander of the crew, I, GeneralMBison, now has given my word to make MrDeadly a Cpl. The ranks will be fix in the forums. Also about the "General A something something" RedGlare, that is a good idea. I'll be back in a few.

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-23 08:37:25

At 4/23/06 06:52 AM, GeneralMBison wrote:

::

Your Commander is back from Japan and loads of school work. Anyone, give me a report of what's going on?

Not alot. Report end.

So, the officers want MrDeadly to become Cpl? Well, as Commander of the crew, I, GeneralMBison, now has given my word to make MrDeadly a Cpl. The ranks will be fix in the forums. Also about the "General A something something" RedGlare, that is a good idea. I'll be back in a few.

I'm sorry but i didn't receive the last part of your post could you repeat?

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-23 12:16:02

i wrote a poem about the holocaust for this thing at school a while ago and i was wondering if you wanted to hear it because it is to do with war.just say if you want to and i'll post it here.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-23 18:31:26

At 4/23/06 12:16 PM, rayzerblayze wrote: i wrote a poem about the holocaust for this thing at school a while ago and i was wondering if you wanted to hear it because it is to do with war.just say if you want to and i'll post it here.

Hmmmm. Your properbly better off posting on the forums under stories but i would like to hear it.

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-23 20:57:35

To Gen. RedGlare,

Remeber on page 39, you said this:

That's what I'm talking about. I guess we should have it. But tell me more about it and what does it do?

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-24 10:51:42

At 4/23/06 08:57 PM, GeneralMBison wrote:

:: That's what I'm talking about. I guess we should have it. But tell me more about it and what does it do?

Well Commisar's are loyalty and punishment officers they keep the troops in check and lgistics in order.

And a chaplain is the high priest of the ship insuring rights and customs are carried out. Hmmmm come to think of it i'd rather be a General Commisar.

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-24 11:16:14

alright here is the poem.it may not be the best but i did write in when i was like 11 or something.

REMEMBERING
THE PAST

It was like a never ending journey to the camp
When we arrived it was dark and damp
But not as dark and damp our hearts were going to be.

We lined up in a row waiting for one way to go
Some to the right and some to the left,
You went for a shower with no time for breath

The left was complete certain death
The right was a bad sight,with huts as black as coal
Although we were put to work we had hope in our souls

We were tired and couldnt go on
We fell one by one like rain
As quick as water running down a drain

I heard the guns but this was good
When they came to release us from this hell
All i felt was sorrow for the ones that fell