00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

shmh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,096,944 Views | 32,915 Replies

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-08-25 21:01:14

flame sorry it was not to funny that one JOhn that shit is hilarious!

aahahah kills him...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-08-26 10:16:25

Ugly Bus

A bus carrying only ugly people crashes into an oncoming truck, and everyone inside dies. They then get to meet their maker, and because of the grief they have experienced; He decides to grant them one wish each, before they enter Paradise.
They're all lined up, and God asks the first one what the wish is. "I want to be gorgeous," and so God snaps His fingers, and it is done.
The second one in line hears this and says "I want to be gorgeous too."
Another snap of His fingers and the wish is granted.
This goes on for a while but when God is halfway down the line, the last guy in line starts laughing. When there are only ten people left, this guy is rolling on the floor, laughing.
Finally, God reaches this guy and asks him what his wish will be.
The guy calms down and says: “Make 'em all ugly again."

Lawn Mower

One afternoon a wealthy lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the roadside eating grass. Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.
He asked one man "Why are you eating grass?" "We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "We have to eat grass."
"Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you" the lawyer said. But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree." "Bring them along," the lawyer replied. Turning to the other poor man he stated, "You come with us also."
The second man, in a pitiful voice then said, "But sir, I also have a wife and SIX children with me!" "Bring them all, as well," the lawyer answered.
They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine was. Once underway, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you." The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You'll really love my place - the grass is almost a foot high!"

Those two are great. Eventually this thread will be a 'Batlle of the Jokes'.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-08-26 10:21:29

flame thsoe two jokes were great but I think we should stop before it turns into spam....

also since school is starting anyone no how to crack a lock?

not that I would do anything bad I just want the knowledge.....

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-08-26 12:08:02

At 8/26/05 10:21 AM, PiePie wrote: flame thsoe two jokes were great but I think we should stop before it turns into spam....

also since school is starting anyone no how to crack a lock?

Lock pick. If that doesn't work, use an axe or chainsaw.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-08-26 19:06:52

Dude I just used a credit card to unlock my front door a couple days ago. I was all freaking out and shit thinking I'm gonna be late for work. I ran around ina circle looking for the manager of the apartments...But then I thought of trying a credit card. Bam. I was in in seconds.

That makes me feel real safe.

I was about to bash my window.

Audio | Alter | It sounds like a fire hydrant went off in an old folks home with screaming babies field recorded, glitched, and spontaneously played back.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-08-26 19:14:34

At 8/26/05 07:06 PM, JonH2O wrote:

Bam. I was in in seconds.

That makes me feel real safe.

nice real good thinking you got there...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-08-27 21:44:13

if anyone who likes mega man check out my song I did with my friend it's pretty good

if you review it I will review your stuff too.

If you don't check out the song you will make megaman cry (o_o) mwhahahaha.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-08-27 22:38:15

At 8/27/05 09:44 PM, Ziounleacheddarkness wrote: if anyone who likes mega man check out my song I did with my friend it's pretty good

hate to be mean but this is not the thread to psot your music it's for musicians to go off topic...

try audio advertisments or something...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-08-28 23:02:14

At 8/27/05 10:38 PM, PiePie wrote:
At 8/27/05 09:44 PM, Ziounleacheddarkness wrote: if anyone who likes mega man check out my song I did with my friend it's pretty good
hate to be mean but this is not the thread to psot your music it's for musicians to go off topic...

try audio advertisments or something...

Now now Piepie, this is the lounge, people can do whatever they want here!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-08-30 03:46:34

yup.

My dog has a hairpin stuck in his volcanoe collection. The skeleton ran out of shampoo in the shower. Yoda smells like plastic tobacco. If I had red hair I'd sucker punch a gorilla. My jaw feels Ted Dansons ice chest. Ice cubes look like losers.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-08-30 05:18:09

The human torch was denied, a bank loan. The tarantula enjoys a fine chewing gum.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-08-30 07:09:39

At 8/28/05 11:02 PM, AdmiralConquistador wrote:

Now Now admiral read this threads first post and knwo they can't...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-08-30 07:38:56

Weasels can fly if you stoke the boiler enough. Also the tarantula is renowned for its cake eating abilities, and its way of living in goo.

The hand axe passed its driving test, and it walked home from the shops.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-08-30 13:27:26

At 8/30/05 07:09 AM, PiePie wrote:
At 8/28/05 11:02 PM, AdmiralConquistador wrote:
Now Now admiral read this threads first post and knwo they can't...

You know what, you're absolutely right PiePie. It's been ages since I looked at page one, and I'd forgotten about those rules. But I really don't see Denvish throwing a titty-fit over that. Plus, he didn't say absolutely prohibited, he said this thread is primarily for non-audio related stuff.

:)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-08-30 17:32:36

At 8/30/05 01:27 PM, AdmiralConquistador wrote:
You know what, you're absolutely right PiePie. It's been ages since I looked at page one, and I'd forgotten about those rules. But I really don't see Denvish throwing a titty-fit over that. Plus, he didn't say absolutely prohibited, he said this thread is primarily for non-audio related stuff.

and posting your music is audio related stuff so therefore it's not welcomed here.

and the reason he is not throwing a titty fit over it because he does not even post here anymore ....

anways I dont really care either way

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-08-30 19:31:50

At 8/30/05 05:32 PM, PiePie wrote:
and posting your music is audio related stuff so therefore it's not welcomed here.

and the reason he is not throwing a titty fit over it because he does not even post here anymore ....

anways I dont really care either way

Hey look piepie, we went offtopic! yay!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-09-01 21:15:19

does anyone know if I could take normal blank cd's and put my movies on them and then they will eb able to work on a dvd player?

or do I need to buy a special somthing

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-09-02 01:59:15

What all do you guys smoke?

If cigarettes...what brand?

Audio | Alter | It sounds like a fire hydrant went off in an old folks home with screaming babies field recorded, glitched, and spontaneously played back.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-09-03 22:52:49

oie piepie here just bumping this thread again

"A man was walking down an empty road he wanted to get to the city. he then comes along to a fork in the road and a house in the middle. In the house there a two identical twin brother's one alway's lies and the other one always tells the truth. You knock on the door. and ask a question to get to the right path"

What is the question...

credit on my next movie to whoever gets it...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-09-04 00:44:55

Real short song in a long time.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-09-04 05:01:53

At 9/3/05 10:52 PM, PiePie wrote: oie piepie here just bumping this thread again

"A man was walking down an empty road he wanted to get to the city. he then comes along to a fork in the road and a house in the middle. In the house there a two identical twin brother's one alway's lies and the other one always tells the truth. You knock on the door. and ask a question to get to the right path"

What is the question...

credit on my next movie to whoever gets it...

The question is: "Who's telling the truth?"

But you can't realy figure it out because you don't know who's lieing and being truthful..MWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyways, I think it was a girl...and she was in a giant labrynth...She falls in a pit and this giant rock starts chasing her...

Ever seen labrynth? Crazy ass movie. At least when you're a little kid I still thinks it's cool. It has that 80s smell to it, haha.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-09-04 06:22:58

At 9/3/05 10:52 PM, PiePie wrote: oie piepie here just bumping this thread again

You knock on the door. and ask a question to get to the right path"

What is the question...

is the question 'WHO GIVES A SHIT'

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-09-04 06:58:12

At 9/1/05 09:58 PM, GoreBastard wrote: Fucky fuck, bollock chops. I should come here more often, but there's no beer in here...

Here's a fucking joke:

A man and a woman get killed in a terrible car accident. Their 5 year old child is orphaned, and left to grow up in lonely orphanages... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's funny!

The best thing to do in an orphanage is to start singing 'We Are Family' by the BeeGees I think.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-09-04 08:02:34

At 9/4/05 06:22 AM, Amoeboy wrote:
is the question 'WHO GIVES A SHIT'

ok it was just to bump this thread and obviously it worked so be quiet...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-09-04 09:06:08

At 9/4/05 05:01 AM, JonH2O wrote:
At 9/3/05 10:52 PM, PiePie wrote: Ever seen labrynth? Crazy ass movie. At least when you're a little kid I still thinks it's cool. It has that 80s smell to it, haha.

I have a labrynth poster at the entrance to my basement. A very trippy-80s movie indeed

Developer by day; Deviant by night

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-09-14 20:37:23

well this threads been active lately so I would just like to say

that juventus is going to win the champions league....

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-09-14 21:13:29

At 9/4/05 01:09 PM, GoreBastard wrote:
At 9/4/05 05:01 AM, JonH2O wrote:
At 9/3/05 10:52 PM, PiePie wrote: Ever seen labrynth? Crazy ass movie. At least when you're a little kid I still thinks it's cool. It has that 80s smell to it, haha.
Biatch, I have the mofo soundtrack to Labrynth. My mum bought it for me, and I have to say, there are some cool songs on it....
"You remind me of the babe"
"What Babe?"
"Babe with the power"
"What power?"
"Power of the voodoo"
"Who do?"
"You do"
"Do what?"
"Remind me of the babe"

Fucking classic.

helluva tongue twisted and mind bender ya got there gore.
im surprised your head didnt explode while typing that.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-09-15 04:32:52

For those interested into taking a look into soundfonts for instruments, check out
Most of the soundfonts will require a extractor called sfpack or sfark.

http://soundfonts.darkesword.com/
(Very good selection of soundfonts + sfpack extractor)
http://melodymachine.com/sfark.htm
(sfark extractor)
http://www.sf2midi.com/
(Awesome site, just need to sign up.)
http://www.hammersound.net/
(Good variety of soundfonts)
http://www.personalc...com/sfarkfonts1.htm

(Some big soundfonts )

NG Review Moderator // Report Today!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-09-15 04:36:33

Ah, I forgot that for the Trial version of FL, you can load the soundfonts but you can't save a mp3 due to that you'll need a registered version of Fruity Loops Soundfont Player. This topic seems to be related to the issue.
http://www.kvraudio...ts/2002-12/12376.php

NG Review Moderator // Report Today!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-09-15 07:02:21

At 9/15/05 04:32 AM, BahamutReborn wrote: For those interested into taking a look into soundfonts for instruments, check out
Most of the soundfonts will require a extractor called sfpack or sfark.

looks good thanks....