00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,093,166 Views | 32,915 Replies

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-16 07:06:09

Lessons in Life

Everyone go and see it is still underjudgement so vote fairly.

Oh and to the people were I didnt put your music in sorry there just wasn't enough room next time....

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-16 07:07:31

At 6/16/05 06:46 AM, Denvish wrote: Lessons In Life is on its way....
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/244837

didn't see that damn I feel silly oh well ah just so excited....

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-17 00:22:42

Hahaha that was great! Very funny and good effert. I could never do anything like that, I'd lose intrest on the second frame. Conrats 5/5.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-17 17:29:53

At 6/17/05 12:22 AM, NightMare5 wrote: Hahaha that was great! Very funny and good effert. I could never do anything like that, I'd lose intrest on the second frame. Conrats 5/5.

Yes im working on 2 series that I think will be a lot better.

come on people this is the easyiest topic to post in how could it be nearing the bottom....

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-17 18:20:40

At 6/14/05 12:11 PM, Denvish wrote: I'll say this: don't get your hopes up too high. The problem with claymation is that people will compare your work to Knox (fuck knows why, since Knox is by no means the best claymator on NG). You may find that your score is a lot lower than expected as a result of this..

But Knox made the Rubber Ducky of DEATH O_o!....I'm sure you will do fine on your score PiePie.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-17 18:25:12

Lol, just saw the vid...you really enjoy killing the poor clay people. Keep em coming!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-17 18:44:52

Thanks TenchuX

Also for my next one I have 2 idea's but one of them I doubt I could pull off.
You guy's have to also give credit to Denvish without him this would not of gone threw the portal he made everthing nice.

Happy father's Day Denvish and who ever else is a father that I don't know of.

I know its early but I don't think I will be on tommorow or sunday.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-19 12:26:55

Looks cool Chronamut and the characters sound interesting. Do you have a plot ready yet or is it too early? If you have, what are your ideas?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-20 07:04:57

Well the charaters look good and yes you should finish only if you can't animate. If you can't animate then don't do it because you will just loose it all.

Anyone know of a good way to get rid of a headache...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-20 07:11:19

At 6/20/05 07:04 AM, PiePie wrote: Well the charaters look good and yes you should finish only if you can't animate. If you can't animate then don't do it because you will just loose it all.

Anyone know of a good way to get rid of a headache...

Drill a hole in your head or take some Aleve.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-20 11:06:29

At 6/20/05 07:11 AM, TenchuX wrote:

Drill a hole in your head or take some Aleve.

nope didnt work.... Ehh 2 advils extra stenrth should do it.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-20 11:23:08

Chron´s flash is gonna be the bomb, belive me, it´s gonna be groundbreaking. Unless it takes too long, so technology skips ahead :D

Tihi fniss.

/Rucklo

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-20 20:17:33

At 6/20/05 08:14 PM, Chronamut wrote:
of course I can animate - I can animate better than 98% of ppl on this site. I'm just lazy..

98% ? and no flash on this website. Now im not saying your bad but come on tehres a lot of talented ppl on here. Well your drawings do look very god I will give you that.

This place is kind of empty today...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-20 20:24:33

its not empty when ZOIDBERG comes!
hahahahahaha

and no, im not zoidberg.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-20 20:35:18

At 6/20/05 08:24 PM, Bjra wrote: well if you ask me those characters look kind of gay. im not saying they look gay im just saying they eminate the look that you would assosciate with gayness. is that a bad thing, well i havent seen how they are going to be utilized in the movie to tell you.

well its anime final fantasy its what people want. I like Jonny style betteror XION_Demon charter now that guy is good.

Crono at least make a preview fro teh movie it won't take that long to make.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-20 21:05:32

Chrono - go for it. Character on your profile looks good, i dont even need to see the link.
As pie says, if you can animate, go for it, if not, dont or you will tarnish your dream. Not a big dream, but its still something from your own brain :)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-20 21:36:27

At 6/19/05 05:18 PM, Chronamut wrote: -my plot and story is the most amazing thing that newgrounds will ever witness

This is not possible - MY plot was supposed to be the most amazing thing that newgrounds would ever witness...!!!

Damnit - have you been going through my trash again?

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-20 22:03:46

At 6/20/05 09:53 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 6/20/05 08:24 PM, Bjra wrote: well if you ask me those characters look kind of gay. im not saying they look gay im just saying they eminate the look that you would assosciate with gayness. is that a bad thing, well i havent seen how they are going to be utilized in the movie to tell you.
and yes I totally back up my statistic. So suck it up piepie
And no no previews - I dont want people in the flash portal anticipating my release - I wannt FLOOR them !

hehehe sorry ljcoffee - ive been working on this storyline for 2 years - so suck it up :P

Are you angry because it sure sound like it with all this text stuff so I dont no if your mad,happy, or dont care....

Suck what up im just saying that BOUNC3 paragonx9 and other people so your flash skills and yes you are most likely very good but someone like me or anyone else who never saw your work has to be thinking ok prove it that your as good as you say you are....

Oh and to ljcofffee and the storyline for 2 years I dont want to be offenssive or anything but just because you put a lot of time and effort into things doesnt mean that it is good. But yeah I believe you that you have a good story and you ahve good flash skills meh I don't no why im even posting it just seems that you post your pics and then you say should I finish my movie then poeple don't know what to say because they never saw any of your skills put onto the screen only the few that you named in your post above.

Hope I don't seem angry or going at you or anything like that im actaully in a good mood and just want to talk and see your film to see if your talk was true......

AH don't get mad if your taking this into an insult becuase its not.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-20 23:00:43

Ladies, calm down. Chronamut, you best make this damn good. If you have the plot, and the music and the skill, the only thing you're missing is time and effort. Get off the bbs, no helping people till you've finished it :)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-20 23:18:00

At 6/20/05 09:53 PM, Chronamut wrote:

Ask rucklo, or Bounce, Or Evil-Dog, or Dreamscaper, or Paragon_X9, or RealmGuys... they have all seen my flash so far and they all agree - now tell me - can so many respectable musicians be wrong?

hehehe sorry ljcoffee - ive been working on this storyline for 2 years - so suck it up :P

- I've been working on mine for like.. umm THREE years...!

I've seen a preview of one of the characters - It was VERY well done considering it was only a wip - and it's not just respectable musicians who agree but an art director as well...

Chronamut - if the rest of your animation and characters are even half as good as the sample you showed me a few nights back then your submission will be awesome!

Unless I'm thinking of something else entirely in which case ... nevermind

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-21 20:44:46

Yeah Crono email me some stuff too I want to see if your mouth is a good as your work. If it is then good for you and I will stop doubting you...

Dantepie@gmail.com

hey whered Denvish did he leave us or something because everytime im in the audio forum theres never a mod only Denvish and since denvish isnt here to control us and liljim checks this part of the site rarely.

Give me an idea that we need some underground users to keep an eye on things and make them run smoothly....

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-21 21:19:03

now im drunk but im gonna work on that intro music hopefully tomorrow, if i get time to spend...
Too bad that petition was shut down, piepie, i ust think that was a real shame,,, in tim it would have gotten enough signs im sure, thing is, not htat many ppl are really serious bout the AP, and those hwo are, well, not everyone reads the bbs.................

/Rucklo, gotta sober up in a couple o hours...

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-21 21:25:44

Rucklo Rucklo Rucklo.....

Drinking is bad makes you sluggish on the ring and on the pitch but if your not an athlete well then it doesnt matter....

I made it get locked because the people on the site were being mean so screw them plus Even if we waited months we would not off gotten 100+ sigs...

O well I have a few idea's but then I don't want to start anything becuase I don't no if more audio portal updates are on there way. And I don't want to email liljim but he seems too "intimidating".

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-22 01:57:11

At 6/21/05 08:44 PM, PiePie wrote: hey whered Denvish did he leave us or something because everytime im in the audio forum theres never a mod only Denvish and since denvish isnt here to control us and liljim checks this part of the site rarely.

I'm taking a step back from NG for a few days. For various reasons. I'll be back more regularly soon.

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-22 02:39:49

Damn, Shawn, way to wave an opportune composition deal in every artist's face and then give it to one guy (No Offense Rucklo, I'd kill to have you compose for my flash).

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-22 02:53:44

Cheers for the help on this one buddy. Nice links

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-22 11:36:21

At 6/22/05 02:39 AM, Erkie wrote: Damn, Shawn, way to wave an opportune composition deal in every artist's face and then give it to one guy (No Offense Rucklo, I'd kill to have you compose for my flash).

I´ll gladly compose for ur flash if u wish :D

/Rucklo

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-22 11:41:04

At 6/21/05 09:25 PM, PiePie wrote: Rucklo Rucklo Rucklo.....

Drinking is bad makes you sluggish on the ring and on the pitch but if your not an athlete well then it doesnt matter....

I made it get locked because the people on the site were being mean so screw them plus Even if we waited months we would not off gotten 100+ sigs...

O well I have a few idea's but then I don't want to start anything becuase I don't no if more audio portal updates are on there way. And I don't want to email liljim but he seems too "intimidating".

Too bad u feel that way, but its your desition. I thought u had a good thing going on, still, and i´ll cred u for trying at least man!

I AM quite athletic, actually... i practise boxing+thaiboxing, skate and now im on my way for a swimming session :D Goddamn that´s boring... Well, maybe not athletic, im quite thin, but whatever that aint bones are muscles. Not so much, tho :P

I had a hangover all day, bt it didnt matter, since we were out in the forrest al day wit the kids (i work in a kindergarden) and the weather has been amazing ! :D Lucky me, huh?

/Rucklo

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-22 11:43:56

At 6/22/05 09:51 AM, Chronamut wrote:
At 6/22/05 02:39 AM, Erkie wrote: Damn, Shawn, way to wave an opportune composition deal in every artist's face and then give it to one guy (No Offense Rucklo, I'd kill to have you compose for my flash).
*sigh*

If i could have my way I would have nad it where NOBODY helped me. But sadly I cannot do voices and such and rucklo actually volunteered to help before I even made this thread.

But I cant really have ppl help me with the flash or whatnot - because then that dilutes to the public what I am capable of - ppl just assume "oh more than one person worked on this that explains everything" and I wanna prove to people what "I" am capable of - you know?

And even if rucklo (drunklo, lol) is usually drunk - I still love him <3

bjra and piepie I added you to msn, and thus you will be allowed a peek at what I've done so far.

if other people wanna help in the future I'll let you know ok? season 2 I'll be needing a lotta ideas, but thats still very very far away = most of you nooblies will prolly end up being productive members of society by then :P

so now off to flashitate!

*runs off*

U work on that flash, girl!!! :D Jk, u know i <3 u man hahaha, i think i might be on my way to hook up with a 30 years old girl from my job lol, weird shit happens whne ur drunk, huh? ah well, ive started making some music for the intro, and i will continue working tonight.
Next time, im gonna reply in ONE response only :p sorry all for being a lil hungover and not clearly thinking :P

/Rucklo

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-22 13:23:41

At 6/22/05 11:41 AM, Rucklo wrote:
Too bad u feel that way, but its your desition. I thought u had a good thing going on, still, and i´ll cred u for trying at least man!

nice boxing very good sport. Cred me for what???. I still have a good thing going on but trying for what is what i don't understand.

Its ok Denvish take as many day's off you want I was going to elave newgorunds for a bit but then I couln't when I found out tom will be on g4.....