00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~The C&C Regulars Lounge~

776,096 Views | 18,869 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 00:53:33

Well i dont really care if i do im not really trying to impress anybody. Im just being myself and im not really going to change that because one person says its bad.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 00:59:02

At 4/19/07 12:53 AM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote: Well i dont really care if i do im not really trying to impress anybody. Im just being myself and im not really going to change that because one person says its bad.

No worries, a lot of people do mess up everyonce in a while with their posts. It happens to the best of us sooner or later. As long as people know what you're saying then I don't see the problem with your posting style.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 01:07:52

Yeah well i try to make it as clear as possible what i am saying and also what i am adding to the conversation.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 01:16:01

At 4/16/07 08:18 PM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote:
At 4/16/07 05:44 PM, Malachy wrote: i swear i've seen a flying spaghetti monster topic or at least a scientology style topic in C&C before. it was probably deleted for a good reason
Well yeah i think i have seen a topic like that around the C&C as well. But i think that would be funny if someone had like a spagetti monster suit.

See?

Judging from that response I wouldn't question you if you said you were 12. All you did was agree to him, and then top it off with that embarrassing comment.

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 01:19:02

Well it might be embarrassing to you but to me i thought i would be funny to see somebody in a suit like that. So whats all wrong to you may be all right to somebody else.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 01:38:49

At 4/19/07 01:16 AM, PenisClown wrote: Judging from that response I wouldn't question you if you said you were 12. All you did was agree to him, and then top it off with that embarrassing comment.

alright, now you're trolling just to get a rise out of him.

quit being a dick.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 01:47:25

Malachy, hows chat going? I never went back after those few days. Nice sig by the way, I remeber when you made that.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 01:54:16

At 4/19/07 01:47 AM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: Malachy, hows chat going? I never went back after those few days. Nice sig by the way, I remeber when you made that.

chat is fine. plenty of pirates and gay sex.

it'll do that to people, basically if you're new, we treat you like a gay sock puppet, but if you stick around long enough...you're still a gay sock puppet, but you get to have gay sock puppet buddies to turn into smaller gay sock puppets...

thanks, proteas actually made it better, i had done it in MS paint at first and it ate my sig up pretty bad and discolored it.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 02:00:04

At 4/19/07 01:54 AM, Malachy wrote:
At 4/19/07 01:47 AM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: Malachy, hows chat going? I never went back after those few days. Nice sig by the way, I remeber when you made that.
chat is fine. plenty of pirates and gay sex.

I noticed, thats one of the reasons I lost intrest in it.

it'll do that to people, basically if you're new, we treat you like a gay sock puppet, but if you stick around long enough...you're still a gay sock puppet, but you get to have gay sock puppet buddies to turn into smaller gay sock puppets...

I noticed that also, its fine though. Arguements with people over my name were fine. Thats about all they ever said about me there.

thanks, proteas actually made it better, i had done it in MS paint at first and it ate my sig up pretty bad and discolored it.

I remeber seeing it at first and it honestly did look a little distorted but it looks a lot better now!

<33

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 03:14:46

At 4/19/07 01:38 AM, Malachy wrote: quit being a dick.

It's what I do best.

Metal Hell.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 05:29:17

At 4/18/07 09:52 AM, DaSadGirl wrote: And I finally got my tax munnies. Over five-hundred bucks so total, now I have over eight-thousand dollars in my bank accounts, total.

Nice!

I've checked my interest payment and I've got about £9k which would be really nice, but it can't buy me anything, as the interest rate is rising faster than the temperature of an English summer. Great for saving, but I want to buy a house, which I can't afford :(

At 4/18/07 10:29 AM, PenisClown wrote: Hey Coop, did you change your aura?

Nope, I've always been Neutral

At 4/18/07 11:31 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 4/18/07 09:09 AM, Coop83 wrote: Either that or food *eats mint ice cream covered in hot custard*
That sounds awesome, but damn, you're making me a bit hungry right now. :P

Yeah, me too. I'm stuck in the office and no food in here :(

At 4/18/07 12:07 PM, Fremen wrote: Wasn't Coop light before?

No, I'll only change to Light when I get more Saves than Blams, which won't happen for another month or two yet

At 4/18/07 01:41 PM, PenisClown wrote: Blue Nunchucks to Green Gauntlets.

He's all growed up.

I'm almost halfway through level 17 now... and my Nunchacku were green too...

At 4/18/07 11:48 PM, kill343guiltyspark wrote: Food sounds good. Start with Hostess Cupcakes.

Never tried them, but they aren't available in the UK. We do get muffins from places like Sainsbury's though, which are great

Personally, i find the Hexagonal Little Debbie Cupcakes a load better than the round Hostess ones.

Hmm... geometric cakes. I like the idea, plus I sense an alt coming on... GeometricMuffin anyone?

At 4/19/07 03:14 AM, PenisClown wrote:
At 4/19/07 01:38 AM, Malachy wrote: quit being a dick.
It's what I do best.

Then perhaps find a new hobby?

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 06:17:43

At 4/19/07 05:29 AM, Coop83 wrote: I'm almost halfway through level 17 now...

Just before I was laughing at the fact that the gap between level 21 and 22 are shorter than the gap between level 9 and 10...... Those poor, poor little nooblets.

And tommorow will be my last deposit ever. :'(

Then perhaps find a new hobby?

Maybe if I could find something more rewarding......

Now that's a tough one.

Metal Hell.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 11:19:57

At 4/19/07 12:37 AM, PenisClown wrote: ..... I'm 4 years younger that the both of you. It's not my fault that I'm more mature.

You're far from more maturer than me.
I just act immature... and you act mature. Your name is PenisClown for christs sake :P.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 11:28:26

At 4/19/07 12:22 AM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote: Yeah well i like the nutty bars myself. Cause i have never been in much favor of stuff like twinkies and stuff it just makes me sick eveytime i try to eat one. I guess there is way to much sugar in them for my liking.

Yeah I never liked the Twinkies or SnoBalls. Something in them just didn't taste right. I heard something about the fact that twinkies never go bad or something.

At 4/18/07 11:48 PM, kill343guiltyspark wrote: Food sounds good. Start with Hostess Cupcakes.
Never tried them, but they aren't available in the UK. We do get muffins from places like Sainsbury's though, which are great

Let me tell you, you're really missing out! Although I wouldn't mind a blueberry muffin right now...

Hmm... geometric cakes. I like the idea, plus I sense an alt coming on... GeometricMuffin anyone?

LOL

What I lack in accuracy, I make up for in enthusiasm

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 11:29:16

At 4/19/07 11:19 AM, Nev wrote: I just act immature... and you act mature.

Interesting....

Yet shallow and pedantic.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm indeed.

Your name is PenisClown for christs sake :P.

I have a sense of humour for fuck's sake.

Metal Hell.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 11:36:07

At 4/19/07 06:17 AM, PenisClown wrote:
At 4/19/07 05:29 AM, Coop83 wrote: Then perhaps find a new hobby?
Maybe if I could find something more rewarding......

Now that's a tough one.

Have you tried working on flash?

At 4/19/07 11:28 AM, kill343guiltyspark wrote:
Let me tell you, you're really missing out! Although I wouldn't mind a blueberry muffin right now...

Well, I had a muffin with my lunch and I've got 2 bananas and a Williams pear sitting on my desk for consumption either today or tomorrow. Good living and good food. Plus, I don't have to cook it.

LOL

I aim to please

At 4/19/07 11:29 AM, PenisClown wrote:
At 4/19/07 11:19 AM, Nev wrote: Your name is PenisClown for christs sake :P.
I have a sense of humour for fuck's sake.

It's a lame argument, I'll admit. I've never seen anything funny about calling oneself PenisClown. You may as well ahve called yourself JesusFuckingChristInACarWreck for all I care. Still, I know someone who aims for similar jokes to yours - the ones where people laugh and then go "Oh, that's just wrong"

for example:

What's funnier than a dead baby?

A dead baby in a clown costume.

When it comes to things like trying to get a laugh out of your name, you've tried too hard and it will backfire, since you can't change your name any more, it's backfired.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 11:41:24

At 4/19/07 11:29 AM, PenisClown wrote: I have a sense of humour for fuck's sake.

When your sense of humour involves the word 'penis'. Thats when you're not mature :P.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 11:50:53

At 4/19/07 11:36 AM, Coop83 wrote: It's a lame argument, I'll admit.

I got the name from someone who insulted another person by calling them a penis clown.

At 4/19/07 11:41 AM, Nev wrote:
At 4/19/07 11:29 AM, PenisClown wrote: I have a sense of humour for fuck's sake.
When your sense of humour involves the word 'penis'. Thats when you're not mature :P.

Did I ever say I was 100% mature and serious every hour of every day of every week until the day that I die?

No, I did not.

You enjoy the name, you've said it's the best on NG, and that is because you're not 100% mature and serious all the time. Same here, end of argument, GTFO.

Metal Hell.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 11:54:03

At 4/19/07 11:41 AM, Nev wrote:

heh heh...penis

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 12:00:42

At 4/19/07 11:54 AM, Malachy wrote: heh heh...penis

heh heh heh heh... Spongebob.

And Coop, would you prefer I post with an account called 'Gobbles' instead?

Metal Hell.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 12:08:13

At 4/19/07 12:00 PM, PenisClown wrote: And Coop, would you prefer I post with an account called 'Gobbles' instead?

Water, Helen, waatterr!

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 12:11:20

At 4/19/07 12:00 PM, PenisClown wrote:
At 4/19/07 11:54 AM, Malachy wrote: heh heh...penis
heh heh heh heh... Spongebob.

i was more going for a vague reference to bevis and butthead.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 12:18:46

At 4/19/07 12:08 PM, Nev wrote: Water, Helen, waatterr!

GOBBAAAAAALSH!!!!

That was probably the funniest South Park moment ever. I almost cried when I saw that episode.

The craziest thing is, I then thought to my self, "Hey, that would make a good name for one of my alts!" but put it off, because I didn't need anymore alts.

At 4/19/07 12:11 PM, Malachy wrote: i was more going for a vague reference to bevis and butthead.

And I was more going for a vague reference to Family Guy.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 15:40:10

Yeah i could see the likeness between bevis and butthead and Peter off of family guy. Cause they both make that sound but it sounds very diffrent.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 15:49:38

"We now return to PBS"
"Ehh huhuhuh. He said BS."
"Yeah, but first he said pee."

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 16:23:09

"We don't need TV to entertain us."
"Hahahaha, he said "anus", entert-ANUS"

Gamertag: BlackFlameNG Xbox 360 Club

Gamerscore: 25,275- last updated 23/February/09

Steam ID: BlackFlameNG

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-19 16:58:07

At 4/19/07 04:23 PM, Black-Flame wrote: "We don't need TV to entertain us."

"Butthead, you have to do your oral report."
"Huhuhuhuh.... oral."
"Heheheh. Yeah. I'm gonna do an anal report."

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-20 04:42:26

So what did everybody get up to today? I went to the movies with my girl.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-20 08:19:34

Well i dont really know what i go up to. Cause i really didnt do anything special yesterday. But today i guess could be better but its hard to tell.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-04-20 08:56:53

At 4/19/07 12:00 PM, PenisClown wrote: And Coop, would you prefer I post with an account called 'Gobbles' instead?

Feel free to. In fact, call it Beavis, Butthead or indeed GrandpaStickAFingerUpMyAss, for what I care.

Just don't expect people to take you seriously with a name like that, is all I'm saying.

At 4/19/07 04:23 PM, Black-Flame wrote: "We don't need TV to entertain us."

Ah Beavis & Butthead jokes. Now, the theme of their movie Beavis & Butthead do America was performed by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Music, anyone?

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature