00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Amerijuanikan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

American Basketball CrEw

163,235 Views | 1,871 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-08 22:49:05

At 5/8/11 10:07 PM, Yokumashu wrote:
At 5/8/11 12:46 PM, Spoopy wrote: Aight who's ready to see the Fakers get swept later?
I'm predicting they win this game, then get knocked out in the next game.

Someone's a little behind. Mavs won 122-86.

BBS Signature

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-08 22:54:17

At 5/8/11 10:49 PM, Spoopy wrote: Someone's a little behind. Mavs won 122-86.

my bad, was at work and got times mixed up. Well shit, what were the lakers doing?

And lol, Odom/Bynum, why'd he randomly take off his shirt.

Stojakovic, Barrea and Terry styling all over the Lakers.

PSN id - dellick

STEAM id - Yokumashu

GUILE THEME GOES WITH EVERYTHING

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-08 23:27:23

At 5/8/11 10:54 PM, Yokumashu wrote: my bad, was at work and got times mixed up. Well shit, what were the lakers doing?
And lol, Odom/Bynum, why'd he randomly take off his shirt.

The series was over when the Mavs who had lost 18 of the last 20 road games in the playoffs before facing the Lakers took two at Staples.

BBS Signature

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-09 00:28:47

At 5/8/11 10:54 PM, Yokumashu wrote: And lol, Odom/Bynum, why'd he randomly take off his shirt.

Odom knocked over Dirk with a shove and was ejected on a flagrant 2. Bynum decided to be a dick and chicken winged J.J. Barea on a lay-up. He got pissed and just took his jersey off after being tossed. Glad the Mavs ran up the score. Bitches can't even lose with grace.

Mavs bench almost outscored the Lakers whole team. Wow.

BBS Signature

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-09 05:33:57

Obviously, the Mavs wanted to win the championship more than the Lakers. The Lakers were playing like they could not wait any longer for the season to be over so that they could head to the golf field.

BBS Signature

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-09 21:55:00

3-1 Miami Heat?

PSN id - dellick

STEAM id - Yokumashu

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-10 01:42:11

dat triple overtime Grizzlies-Thunder game.

PSN id - dellick

STEAM id - Yokumashu

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-10 05:53:18

At 5/10/11 01:42 AM, Yokumashu wrote: dat triple overtime Grizzlies-Thunder game.

What a game! I will be shocked if the series does not go to Game 7.

BBS Signature

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-10 20:08:26

Bulls completely depending on Derrick Rose?

PSN id - dellick

STEAM id - Yokumashu

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-10 20:37:42

"Good game guys", Erik Spoelstra shouted to his Heat after their big win. "Get ready for Game 2, Philly will be more prepared." As the coach exited the room, LeBron James spoke softly "Oh, we'll get ready, like we always do, ain't that right D-Wade?" Wade can't help but smile. "Damn right." Nothing gets him harder than postgame prep following a big win. Positioning himself next to LeBron's locker and presenting his asshole, opened wide with his strong hands, Wade seductively whispers, "Here you go, King, you can have THIS ring."

After showering and cooling down, James and Wade decided that it would be a great idea to practice for the next game. "Yo Lebron, dawg we gots to shoot some jumpers". To which Lebron replied "Fo-Sho" and in a higher pitched voice "Fooo-Shoooo". They grabbed their trainers, shorts, and sleeveless tee's. Grabbing a few basketballs they hit the court. Lebron was up first, he stepped up to the three point line, jumped, released, and drained the shot like it was nothing. Except that's when all broke loose. As he landed his ankles blew out and turned into spaghetti. Wade began to scream and cry. Spaghetti was everywhere, Lebron was all shins, knees, legs, body, head...but no ankles or feet. Wade ran out into the emergency wade, and slammed his fist against the door to show how desperate the situation was. As his fist hit the door Spaghetti blew all over the door and sprayed back at his face.

As he grabs his rock-hard cock and positions it just outside Wade's hoop, LeBron speaks confidently, "This is one shot I never miss." Throwing caution into the wind, LeBron dunks his massive rod into his teammate's open rim. Grabbing onto Wade's thrusting hips, LeBron pumps harder than he ever has before in his life.

Dwayne can't help but pump some sweat from his little Wade from the pure ecstacy he is experiencing riding the King's throne, but suddenly LeBron's hands slip from Wade's aching hips. "What the hell, man" Dwayne moans in frustration, having been hard fouled by LeBron's slip-up. "Sorry bout that," LeBron lustfully replies. Wade follows up, "You ain't got no clutch."

"You big boys havin fun again without me?" Chris Bosh reveals his presence, having disappeared for quite some time. He has seen LeBron share his balls with Wade for quite some time. "Now Chris you know we didn't forget 'bout you." LeBron smirks. "I never get enough play time wit' you two around", Bosh angrily protests.

"Well, we gotta fix that, don't we?" Wade says as the two begin to approach him. Chris drops his trousers to reveal the massive schlong he's developed watching LeBron and Dwayne go man-on-man. "Ooh, this raptor's all mine" Wade murmurs as his tongue is already wrapped around the object of his desires. LeBron gets behind Bosh and as he inserts his #6 into Chris' yearning ass LeBron can't help but announce his Decision: "I'm gonna take my talents to South Bosh".

Faster and faster does Wade's mouth dribble all over Bosh's thick log while LeBron has started his fast-break on Bosh's crapshoot. The sweat pulsating from the "big" three creates an intense smell only they can tolerate, and only they can gain an increased pleasure from it. Wade can't help but stroke his own throbbing member; unlike the other two, his shot will have to be a free throw.

Just then, coach Spoelstra re-enters the room to witness the scene. Rolling his eyes, he remarks, "Oh, NOW you show passion." "Oh hush, coach", LeBron snaps back while riding Bosh's hot streak. "Well, finish up soon, we need to have practice for the 76ers tomorrow," the coach calmly replies. "Buuut coach, can't youuuuu see," Bosh tries to explain while experiencing pleasure after pleasure from his two teammates. "We already practicin the 76!"

The coach gets a quick chuckle as he exits the room, while the big three finally let their Heat loose all over one another. Getting up, drenched in their own thick fluids, LeBron can't help but exclaim, "Man, that was the best fuck I've had, maybe now I can make the big shot." Bosh, his back soaked with the King's liquid, isn't so sure.

"Hey guys am I too late?" Mario Chalmers runs in, in his "three-point" stance. "Nah, Mario, you too late, like always," Dwayne mutters in disdain. "But Woody said I should get the last shot!" Chalmers tries to explain. "You mean that old fuck on that ESPN show?" LeBron asks while wiping his own mis-fired LeCum off his face. "Nah man, I mean my Woody, its gotta have the last shot!" Before it gets to fire, LeBron shoots off one last wet load, hitting nothing in particular.

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-11 11:54:50

Rofl @ Gobblemeister's post. :D
Wade, Lebron and Bosh definately do each other, no kidding.

BBS Signature

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-11 14:22:35

At 5/10/11 08:37 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: Brokeback Basketball Association

This happened after Barkley turned down D-Wade.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-11 14:52:36

Spoelstra and Pat Riley should join the fuck feast as well. :P

BBS Signature

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-11 19:14:58

heaters gonna heat

PSN id - dellick

STEAM id - Yokumashu

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-11 21:39:33

Wade raping Celtics in first Half.

Lebron rape celtics in final closing 2 minutes. The layup and the dunk after already securing a victory was a bit mean though.

PSN id - dellick

STEAM id - Yokumashu

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-11 21:41:47

At 5/11/11 09:39 PM, Yokumashu wrote: Wade raping Celtics in first Half.

Lebron rape celtics in final closing 2 minutes. The layup and the dunk after already securing a victory was a bit mean though.

Don't fell bad for those leprechauns.

Only thing I felt bad about is that it's not the Bulls taking them down. Would have been a sweet payback for few years ago.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-11 23:07:15

Wade and Lebron rape each other after the game. :/

BBS Signature

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-12 09:45:11

At 5/11/11 11:07 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote:
Wade and Lebron rape each other after the game. :/

Lebron raping teammates,nothing new here.

American Basketball CrEw

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-12 21:26:49

Boozer "GIMME DAT BALL MUDAFUCKA"

lol.

PSN id - dellick

STEAM id - Yokumashu

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-12 22:43:45

At 5/12/11 09:26 PM, Yokumashu wrote: Boozer "GIMME DAT BALL MUDAFUCKA"
lol.

About time...the Bulls cannot afford Game 7 with the Heat waiting in the Eastern Final.

BBS Signature

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-13 15:49:40

Doc Rivers just signed a 5 year extension with the Celtics.

So at least we're not totally fucked.

BBS Signature

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-13 16:18:09

At 5/13/11 03:49 PM, Statwhore wrote: Doc Rivers just signed a 5 year extension with the Celtics.

except for the part where 4/5 of your starters are over 34 years old.

PSN id - dellick

STEAM id - Yokumashu

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-13 16:21:07

At 5/13/11 04:18 PM, Yokumashu wrote:
At 5/13/11 03:49 PM, Statwhore wrote: Doc Rivers just signed a 5 year extension with the Celtics.

except for the part where 4/5 of your starters are over 34 years old.

What do you think I was referring to? There isn't any other coach I'd want after these guys are gone.

BBS Signature

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-13 21:45:18

I want Chicago to send LeBron and his cronies packing. There time is up. No Bull. Lol.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-13 23:53:48

Game 7, baby! What a series between the Thunders and the Grizzles!

BBS Signature

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-14 12:51:18

At 5/13/11 09:45 PM, ZJ wrote: I want Chicago to send LeBron and his cronies packing. There time is up. No Bull. Lol.

I am afraid that Lebron, Wade and Bosh are too much for the Bulls to handle, l hope that I am wrong though...

BBS Signature

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-14 17:11:29

At 5/14/11 12:51 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: Bosh
too much for the Bulls to handle

Nope, Lebron and Wade are great, but Bosh has been mediocre ever since he joined the Heat. He only shined on the Raptors because everyone else on the raptors sucked.

PSN id - dellick

STEAM id - Yokumashu

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-15 02:08:50

At 5/14/11 05:11 PM, Yokumashu wrote: Nope, Lebron and Wade are great, but Bosh has been mediocre ever since he joined the Heat. He only shined on the Raptors because everyone else on the raptors sucked.

Boozer is playing through injury, Bosh may take advantage on that.

BBS Signature

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-15 22:15:50

90-76 with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter for the Bulls.

Damn Heat, why you so choke?

Chris Bosh is outscoring Wade and Lebron.

PSN id - dellick

STEAM id - Yokumashu

Response to American Basketball CrEw 2011-05-15 22:59:11

lmao, the self claimed king got outscored by Luol Deng.

BBS Signature