00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Notking just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Yugioh Club: Dueling Network

11,018 Views | 16 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Yugioh Club: Dueling Network 2012-09-09 16:40:30

Wanna play all the Yugioh you could ever want for free? Then sign up now!

Dueling Network is a free, flash based game that lets you play Yugioh with any card you want with people all over the world (Not really)!!!

It's super fun so try it. This will also be a place for general YGO discussion and YGO related topics.

Be courteous or i'll send you to the shadow realm XD!!!!!

Here are some important links for new players

The Rules
How to Play (Video)
Explanation of Missing The Timing (For more advanced players)
Guide on Dueling Theory and Deck Design (Part 1 of 3)
Guide on Dueling Theory and Deck Design (Part 2 of 3)
Guide on Dueling Theory and Deck Design (Part 3 of 3)

BEFORE YOU ASK FOR ADVICE FOR YOUR DECK DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Keep your deck at 40-41 cards. This raises your chances at drawing your key cards.
- Use Google before you post the deck here. If your deck is competitive it will probably have topped an event. If you're unsure on the variant, check multiple events for the deck you want.
- After you've done those steps and feel confident in the deck, post your deck here. If multiple people suggest something, try it out. And actually take the advice, even if it sounds weird to you. You don't know about everything.
- Now you can go playtest the deck. Do not change the whole deck around because you were unlucky a single game or two. Play at least 10 - 20 games to get an accurate statement. After you get a feel for the deck, adjust for personal techs

Response to Yugioh Club: Dueling Network 2012-09-09 16:41:55

hart of the cards

Response to Yugioh Club: Dueling Network 2012-09-09 16:50:48

At 9/9/12 04:42 PM, EJR wrote: There is a friends sort of system on Dueling Network, too. Just go to View Profiles, type in a username and there's an "add friend" button available. Then once that person comes online you can open the chat and their name will be at the top in blue.

My username is EJR.

Yeah do that, mine is Gobblemeister.

When googling a deck profile you will want to type in the name of the deck, then profile 2012 to ensure you get the most recent build that follows the changes in rules and the banlists.

ex. Dino Rabbit Deck Profile 2012, Malefic Drain Deck Profile 2012, etc. etc.

I would reccomend new players use a deck like Gravekeepers because it's the most effective old fashioned deck out there and will help you familiarize yourself with the basics/.

Response to Yugioh Club: Dueling Network 2012-09-10 02:37:18

One more thing!

If you still have questions despite everything mentioned prior ask either EJR or I because between the two of us we have enough Yugioh expertise to fill the Shadow Realm three times over with the wayward souls of the defeated.

Response to Yugioh Club: Dueling Network 2012-09-10 06:46:24

your tier list is a format old, also my name on DN is poinl, but i use YGOPRO more.

anyway, i use exodia, countdown,dark world, and wind-ups

BBS Signature

Response to Yugioh Club: Dueling Network 2012-09-10 10:32:06

From my vast well of knowledge regarding this game I have come to the conclusion that only Blue Eyes cards of any sort are the only useful ones period.

Maximum blue eyes.

Maximum hype.

Maximum wins.

iam hte greetest

Response to Yugioh Club: Dueling Network 2012-09-10 15:11:16

At 9/10/12 06:46 AM, poinl wrote: your tier list is a format old, also my name on DN is poinl, but i use YGOPRO more.

The tier list is old but the decks are all still relevant, some have just been moved up and down the list.

If anyone wants to try YGOPro here's a link

YGOPro is very similar to Dueling Network except for one big difference, YGOPro is automated where DN is manual. However, YGOPro's servers are iffy and sometimes it can be a bit barren. It does allow for Tag Duels though, which DN does not and Tag Duels are hecka cool.

Response to Yugioh Club: Dueling Network 2012-09-11 21:12:46

At 9/10/12 05:28 PM, EJR wrote:
At 9/10/12 06:46 AM, poinl wrote: your tier list is a format old, also my name on DN is poinl, but i use YGOPRO more.

Ugh Wind-Up player... Gross!

last format i perfected inzektors, i cant do them as well now, but im still okish with them

also you complain about the wind-ups, i wanted hate for exodia and countdown, but those decks are just for free rage quits on DN

BBS Signature

Response to Yugioh Club: Dueling Network 2012-09-11 21:53:17

Used to collect the cards and play this game
Dont anymore....

Response to Yugioh Club: Dueling Network 2012-09-11 22:18:47

At 9/11/12 09:12 PM, poinl wrote:

last format i perfected inzektors, i cant do them as well now, but im still okish with them

also you complain about the wind-ups, i wanted hate for exodia and countdown, but those decks are just for free rage quits on DN

Exodia isn't very good if you're ready for it.

Exodia can't do anything to stop you from summoning monsters so if you can use Naturia Beast and/or Barkion to completely lock them down. Or just side Royal Decree and watch them quit.

Response to Yugioh Club: Dueling Network 2012-09-12 18:50:55

Joining, this should be fun

NG UOTD 2/4/11 | I run a Minecraft server. | Con los terroristas

BBS Signature

Response to Yugioh Club: Dueling Network 2012-09-12 20:44:42

I love the game these people developed.

Username: Trapex

Such variety in my username!

Response to Yugioh Club: Dueling Network 2012-09-14 21:06:24

At 9/11/12 10:18 PM, Gobblemeister wrote:
At 9/11/12 09:12 PM, poinl wrote:

Exodia isn't very good if you're ready for it.

Exodia can't do anything to stop you from summoning monsters so if you can use Naturia Beast and/or Barkion to completely lock them down. Or just side Royal Decree and watch them quit.

already happened agaisnt six sams, i won, i play piper exoida, if he pulled out the one that gets rid of monster effects i woulda been screwed, i had 3 battle faders and two scarecrows LOL

also DN name is poinl

BBS Signature

Response to Yugioh Club: Dueling Network 2012-09-19 13:21:49

pls don't die

What do you guys think of having an NG Dueling Network tourney at some point?

I'd like to get more people into all this Yugioh jazz first but I think it would be fun

Please respond

Response to Yugioh Club: Dueling Network 2012-09-23 15:29:06

i hate yugioh

Response to Yugioh Club: Dueling Network 2012-09-23 16:43:07

At 9/23/12 03:29 PM, GiantDouche wrote: i hate yugioh

Response to Yugioh Club: Dueling Network 2012-10-22 22:04:19

go to this and like it if you love yugioh as much as i do there will be prize giveaways and contest once enough people join so go and join today http://www.facebook.com/#!/tylerthegreatwarrior