00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blurzapper just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

1,009,795 Views | 22,168 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-26 13:49:01

At 6/26/09 09:26 AM, knuxrouge wrote: Well my Fox is great!
And that's what other people said!

John, look on smashboards for smashfests in the new york area, go to regional zones and see, you might find something!

::cough::

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-26 15:04:27

Well, that's a tournament.
Smashfests are all day friendlies, free, more fun, and an equivalent method to get noticed.

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-26 15:08:41

At 6/26/09 03:04 PM, knuxrouge wrote: Well, that's a tournament.
Smashfests are all day friendlies, free, more fun, and an equivalent method to get noticed.

Oh. In that case, I should look some up. But is it really possible for something like that to be 'free'?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-26 16:34:35

Well, smashfests aren't tournaments, no rankings, no prize, everything bears no official record, basically, someone says "Smashfest at my place, 7pm to 2 am, bring sets, pm me for my address and number"
You go through the motions and bam, your having fun, playing notable names in no pressure friendlies.
I guess if you were really serious about gaining official stats, then tourneys are more your fancy then, but smashfests are still mad fun.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-26 16:50:40

Oh, my mum doesn't let me go into other people's houses. Ah well.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-26 18:43:58

At 6/26/09 04:50 PM, John12346 wrote: Oh, my mum doesn't let me go into other people's houses. Ah well.

So your mom wouldn't let you go to your friends house? What if some girl wanted you over because of school? Does she allow that? No offense John, but I already dislike your mommy.

Dark Souls consumed my life.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-26 18:56:14

Hot Babe with nice ass: So......John, wanna head over to my place, my dad's not home. We'll be all alone
<3

John: Nah I can't, my mom won't let me go into other folks' houses.
Hot Babe with nice ass: Oh..... o-okay......
I'll let someone else make fun of that.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-26 20:03:39

does she let men into her house?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-26 20:07:03

At 6/26/09 06:56 PM, knuxrouge wrote: Hot Babe with nice ass: So......John, wanna head over to my place, my dad's not home. We'll be all alone
<3

John: Nah I can't, my mom won't let me go into other folks' houses.
Hot Babe with nice ass: Oh..... o-okay......
I'll let someone else make fun of that.

Hot Babe with nice ass: Please John....
John: I can't, I'll get in trouble.
Hot Babe with nice ass: Well, we can go in my backyard instead...
John: Can't, my mom doesn't let me go into people's backyards either.
Hot Babe with nice ass: ....
John: Well, I have more important things to do, I think I hear my mom calling, coming mom!
Hot Babe with nice ass: ....I wanted "that"?????

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-27 05:15:04

Knux, are you actually thinking about going to Genesis?

Because, seeing as I live only about 6 hours away on the road, I'm starting to consider it. More if I see buddies from this crew going.

It would not be bad meeting some people from here in rl.

It would not be bad at all.

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-27 08:07:56

At 6/25/09 06:02 PM, knuxrouge wrote: New Rule: Anyone who CPs MetaKnight, because they got owned by a character they don't like is a fag.
If they still lose even after CPing MetaKnight, they earn the title of "FailKnight"
FailKnight record:
Grade-Zero

Falco deserves being CPed with MK, Falco is the pure epitome of EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL. Besides aren't YOU basically doing the same thing to MK? Should I make a list of "Failcos" and put you on the list? Because if that were so, I'd be sure a lot of people would be on the list for just THINKING of using him against me.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-27 15:40:46

Um, no FailKnight GZ, hi didn't counterpick Falco, because J won the match before I picked Falco, and CPs only apply to the loser.
Next time, pick a character that you can win with, instead of Meta Knight.

Alb, yes, I'm going to Genesis.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-27 21:13:06

It's going to be hard for me to find time with video games this summer. I'll be busy with stuff. I got to play a few people online in the past week (those who lost, know who they are).

At 6/27/09 05:15 AM, Guitardude wrote: It would not be bad meeting some people from here in rl.

What, now did everyone just give up on that Smash Crew meet-up we planned to have in Lagos, Nigeria?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-27 22:09:21

You heard that kids!?
Truth is leaving again!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-27 23:23:29

At 6/27/09 10:09 PM, knuxrouge wrote: You heard that kids!?
Truth is leaving again!

always with the CIA missions...NO, you know what, TELL THE DAMN CIA TO DO IT THEMSELVES

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-28 19:20:52

At 6/27/09 03:40 PM, knuxrouge wrote: Um, no FailKnight GZ, hi didn't counterpick Falco, because J won the match before I picked Falco, and CPs only apply to the loser.

I want an awesome title too :D

I can't tell if you're joking, because you never use emoticons. ~ SolidToad

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-28 19:55:11

At 6/27/09 09:13 PM, Truth wrote: It's going to be hard for me to find time with video games this summer. I'll be busy with stuff. I got to play a few people online in the past week (those who lost, know who they are).

So get into matches for lots of time on end for maximum damage to your time hindering schedule.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-28 20:02:00

At 6/27/09 09:13 PM, Truth wrote: It's going to be hard for me to find time with video games this summer. I'll be busy with stuff. I got to play a few people online in the past week (those who lost, know who they are).

Dammit man you can't leave on your CIA mission without playing me first. Old Troof vs New Troof. And I've had you sitting in my friend list for ages and we still havent played.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-28 21:37:00

At 6/28/09 07:20 PM, ikool wrote:
At 6/27/09 03:40 PM, knuxrouge wrote: Um, no FailKnight GZ, hi didn't counterpick Falco, because J won the match before I picked Falco, and CPs only apply to the loser.
I want an awesome title too :D

Counterpick Meta Knight and legitimately lose.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-28 22:04:18

I can't beat Falco, no matter how bad a player is at using him. He's pure, unadulterated evil at its highest form. He's so evil, even MK is afraid of his faggotry. If I'm going to lose, I may as well lose annoying the hell out of you for making me feel such a horrible experience. And no, I won't main IC, because I don't want to spend years getting half as good as I am with my current characters.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-29 13:13:47

Your Meta Knight wasn't annoying in the slightest. I fought really good MKs, so I know the basics of taking one down.
You could've picked Ike and two stocked me.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-29 14:07:27

At 6/29/09 01:13 PM, knuxrouge wrote: Your Meta Knight wasn't annoying in the slightest. I fought really good MKs, so I know the basics of taking one down.
You could've picked Ike and two stocked me.

First, my Metaknight is pretty bad, since I'm sadly crappy with any high tier character. Second, the only reason I would have 2 stocked you would be because you used Fox that match. If you had used Falco, I would have been the one that had been two stocked easily.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-29 19:01:15

No Johns FailKnight GZ, next time, pick a character you can win with, instead of Meta Knight.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-29 22:27:33

At 6/29/09 07:01 PM, knuxrouge wrote: No Johns FailKnight GZ, next time, pick a character you can win with, instead of Meta Knight.

Oh cmon, give him a break. We all cant be that good with MK.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-30 02:11:09

At 6/29/09 01:13 PM, knuxrouge wrote: You could've picked Ike and two stocked me.

PFFFFTTTT!
I coulda chosen Ike and two stocked ya ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-30 08:27:16

At 6/29/09 07:01 PM, knuxrouge wrote: No Johns FailKnight GZ, next time, pick a character you can win with, instead of Meta Knight.

YOU SAY THAT AND USE FREAKING FLACO? HA! AND HA AGAIN! SO LONG AS YOU USE HIM I HAVE NO CHANCE AT WINNING.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-30 10:58:44

At 6/30/09 08:27 AM, Grade-Zero wrote:
YOU SAY THAT AND USE FREAKING FLACO? HA! AND HA AGAIN! SO LONG AS YOU USE HIM I HAVE NO CHANCE AT WINNING.

I thought Kirby was your Flaco counter, GZ?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-30 15:17:51

Enjoi's flaco is scared of my Ice Climbers and their seemingly "broken" chaingrabs.

I can 0-death falco about 80% of the time, offline. Wifi is a different story.

Founder of the Asian Users club

Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-30 15:30:11

At 6/30/09 03:17 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote: I can 0-death falco about 80% of the time, offline. Wifi is a different story.

PFFFFFFFFFF.
I can 0-death anyone with my ike 100% of the time, NO MATTER WHAT.
:3

I'm very bored right now :<

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-30 20:08:50

At 6/30/09 08:27 AM, Grade-Zero wrote:

Unless I lose and am not satisfied with the loss, I never pick the same character twice in a row, has anybody noticed that!?
That being said, if I pick Falco one match, I'm not gonna pick him the next, especially if I win.
And between you and wifi, GZ's Ike vs. Me is 90/10, GZ's Ike's favor. I really can't beat him.
So in case you can't put it together--
1. I was not gonna pick Falco again.
2. If you picked Ike, you would have won.
So quit whining about fuck'n Falco!

BBS Signature