00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Greaze01 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

1,010,619 Views | 22,168 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-01 14:16:50

At 1/1/08 02:06 PM, AlexJS wrote:
So it's been said that Tails might be in Brawl as a playable character. I'm pretty sure this is the case, since Tails probably wouldn't make a good Assist Trophy.

Would he be a good playable characer ? Without copying Sonic too much ? I doubt it...

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-01 14:24:24

At 1/1/08 02:16 PM, VenomKing666 wrote:
So it's been said that Tails might be in Brawl as a playable character. I'm pretty sure this is the case, since Tails probably wouldn't make a good Assist Trophy.
Would he be a good playable characer ? Without copying Sonic too much ? I doubt it...

I can't see how he would be the same...

up-Flying
down-roll out
side-Tail spin
standard-Laser charge

final- Airplane or some machine

I think that'll work.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-01 15:07:44

Can I join?

I'm gonna play SSB from one week of the release of Brawl nonstop.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-01 17:20:42

At 1/1/08 03:07 PM, BlueBreegull wrote: Can I join?

Sure, just follow the rules.

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-01 20:02:13

I really doubt Tails will be playable since there's a limited amount of 3rd Party characters, but you never know with Sakurai... Because really there are 1-2 spots left and there are so many more deserving characters, like MegaMan and PacMan. Wait, PacMan has no moves. *cough cough*...Sorry I just wanted to show off that I made that. :P

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-01 20:24:36

At 1/1/08 08:02 PM, Loney03DK wrote: I really doubt Tails will be playable since there's a limited amount of 3rd Party characters, but you never know with Sakurai...

Well, Sakurai is a sneaky bastard, you never know.

Because really there are 1-2 spots left and there are so many more deserving characters, like MegaMan and PacMan. Wait, PacMan has no moves. *cough cough*...Sorry I just wanted to show off that I made that. :P

That's not very convincing. OK, so he has a "moveset" but those attacks are almost the same as other characters. Besides, who's to say Pac-man is more deserving than Tails? If they included Tails in Brawl, that'd make 2 or 3 more event matches, wouldn't ya say?

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-02 01:36:44

As for Adventure mode, has anyone noticed those red Smash emblems on the side? I think they're Trophy Stands you can recall at anytime. That would make trophy catching a lot easier, eh?

I actually think that is the Stock Count. Remember?

Your stock count, or the number of lives you can lose, is set for each stage.

In single-player mode, each time you lose a life, you switch to a different character on your team and are revived as that new character until you run out of stock lives. (You choose the character order for your team members at the start of each stage.)

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-02 02:33:30

At 12/30/07 04:40 PM, AlexJS wrote: It wasn't exactly hard to get Legendary Machines, they were always in red boxes.

Dragoon was, they barely gave me Hydra.

As for patches, I always went after DynaBlade for that All patch.

I did the UFO thing for those.

At 1/1/08 02:06 PM, AlexJS wrote: So it's been said that Tails might be in Brawl as a playable character. I'm pretty sure this is the case, since Tails probably wouldn't make a good Assist Trophy.

Tails would make a better assist trophy than a PC, he could swoop in with his plane start gatting fools, or using the homing laser.

As for Adventure mode, has anyone noticed those red Smash emblems on the side? I think they're Trophy Stands you can recall at anytime. That would make trophy catching a lot easier, eh?

Thats convient.

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-02 06:31:01

What would be cool for Tails being an assist trophy, is that unlike most assist trophies, he would ASSIST.

It would be cool if when you get him out of his AT stand, he just runs out of the screen, then when you get smashed, you lose no life and he bring you back by flying with his tails....

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-02 10:16:12

At 1/2/08 06:31 AM, VenomKing666 wrote: What would be cool for Tails being an assist trophy, is that unlike most assist trophies, he would ASSIST.

It would be cool if when you get him out of his AT stand, he just runs out of the screen, then when you get smashed, you lose no life and he bring you back by flying with his tails....

that would be so cool you know that right.. unstoppable players would be unstoppable

Lloyd Irving: Anata no ketsu wa kusa da oyobi ore wa shibakariki da!

(Your ass is grass, and I'm the lawnmower!)

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-02 12:11:31

At 1/1/08 10:40 PM, Bonehimer wrote:
At 1/1/08 08:24 PM, AlexJS wrote:
Besides, who's to say Pac-man is more deserving than Tails?
Isn't pacman more deserving. I mean he is a video game icon. Tails is sonics luigi. He is robin not batman. Number 2. If we are gonna have third parties i rater have some one who has actually is the star of a franchise.

Looks like you beat me to it. ;) MegaMan would be fine too, but I'm more of a PacMan fan then a MegaMan fan.

If they included Tails in Brawl, that'd make 2 or 3 more event matches, wouldn't ya say?

Not really. I see one with DK vs. PacMan, y'know like in the arcades? ;D They also just had some flat out random ones in Melee, like 4 JigglyPuffs all after eachother. They could really do anything.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-02 14:51:35

type this in on youtube super smash bros e for all interview the one with the picture of the guy the guy says somting very intresting about luigi ps i'll join

Hello.

I'm pretty sure I have the worst username on Newgrounds.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-02 15:07:58

Hey go check out my profile. I'm having an easy ssbm trivia chalenge. I you guys aprove of it I'll make a harder one.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-02 16:57:08

At 1/2/08 02:51 PM, waffelboy27 wrote: type this in on youtube super smash bros e for all interview the one with the picture of the guy the guy says somting very intresting about luigi ps i'll join

We know. -.-' Well even if we didn't, it's obvious Luigi is in anyway, I mean... MetaKnight is more important to Nintendo than Luigi? Yeah right.

And if you're gunna join, follow the rules and tell us your favorite/least favorite character and stage.

And sorry for being picky, but... dont rite like dis its not a chatroom lol its hard to read sometimes w/o punctuation ;P

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-02 17:18:34

At 1/2/08 04:57 PM, Loney03DK wrote:
At 1/2/08 02:51 PM, waffelboy27 wrote: type this in on youtube super smash bros e for all interview the one with the picture of the guy the guy says somting very intresting about luigi ps i'll join
We know. -.-' Well even if we didn't, it's obvious Luigi is in anyway, I mean... MetaKnight is more important to Nintendo than Luigi? Yeah right.

And if you're gunna join, follow the rules and tell us your favorite/least favorite character and stage.

And sorry for being picky, but... dont rite like dis its not a chatroom lol its hard to read sometimes w/o punctuation ;P

ok i'll follow the rules my favorite character is link my least least favorite is pikachu my favorite stage is the z-zero one my least favorite is norfair can I join now

Hello.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-02 17:22:56

i wrote z-zero instead of f-zero

Hello.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-02 22:10:58

Hey guys, remember that thing a while back that said Tails would be in because there was a screenshot of him, Sonic, Mario and Kirby fighting? I think I found it and someone should ban the dumbass that wrote it from Nintendo Wiki. -.-'

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-03 03:08:41

Hello, my Smasher friends, and Aloha from Hawaii. I will be coming back next Wed, which is conveniently the day they start doing updates again. So hopefully that works out for us. Things are great over here, and I even got a picture with Samuel L. Jackson!! Sweet.

At 1/2/08 06:31 AM, VenomKing666 wrote: What would be cool for Tails being an assist trophy, is that unlike most assist trophies, he would ASSIST.

Oooo, that'd be cool.

At 1/2/08 10:10 PM, Loney03DK wrote: Hey guys, remember that thing a while back that said Tails would be in because there was a screenshot of him, Sonic, Mario and Kirby fighting? I think I found it and someone should ban the dumbass that wrote it from Nintendo Wiki. -.-'

That's an interesting pic, even if it is fake. That would be a cool stage to fight on. There's just something about it, that lets me know that it's fake.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-03 14:05:47

Wow, I dont know how anyone (if there is) could think that picture was real.

nintndo wii club, linkin park street team, ssb crew

my wii code is: 3069-6857-5181-5776. name me "Aaron". if you add me, tell me via PM, or on the nintendo wii club

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-03 15:20:32

At 1/3/08 02:05 PM, simpsonfan1 wrote: Wow, I dont know how anyone (if there is) could think that picture was real.

Believe me, noobs and other people would believe in something like that picture being real since it looks legit, which it isn't. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-03 15:24:02

At 1/3/08 03:20 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 1/3/08 02:05 PM, simpsonfan1 wrote: Wow, I dont know how anyone (if there is) could think that picture was real.
Believe me, noobs and other people would believe in something like that picture being real since it looks legit, which it isn't. :/

Thats quite true. i think tails would be a good character, or at least an assist trophy, i hope
that they put him in somehow

my wii code is: 3069-6857-5181-5776. name me "Aaron". if you add me, tell me via PM, or on the nintendo wii club

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-03 15:29:09

At 1/3/08 03:24 PM, simpsonfan1 wrote: Thats quite true. i think tails would be a good character, or at least an assist trophy, i hope
that they put him in somehow

I would recommend Tails being as an assist trophy and Shadow as an actual, usable character in Brawl. :)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-03 15:30:54

same here :)
But don't they have some statement saying they wouldnt have more than 1 third party character from the same game?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-03 15:37:26

anyway what would tails moveset be shadow would be a good pc if he didnt have his guns

Hello.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-03 15:41:28

At 1/3/08 03:37 PM, waffelboy27 wrote: anyway what would tails moveset be shadow would be a good pc if he didnt have his guns

Tails would just fly with his tail and possibly do some punches and kicks here and there. Hey, I'm making this shit up. Actually, Shadow and his guns would be nice to see in Brawl.

But don't they have some statement saying they wouldnt have more than 1 third party character from the same game?

Eh, I don't know about that. :/

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-03 15:44:05

they probably wouldnt, but theres a large ammount of people wanting shadow,tails, ect. in the game, so they might put at least one of them in.
i guess we'll have to see what they do :/

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-03 15:58:31

Since Sakurai obviously knows the wide demand for Sonic characters, I'm wondering about Tails. I really doubt Knuckles or Shadow, but Tails kinda troubles me... I mean I think Sakurai would rather have an actual Star of a franchise, but he did say 3-4 3rd Parties... well MegaMan, PacMan, Bomberman and maaaybe Rayman or Geno are the ones that have the best shot, but maybe if they all say no, or if only one says yes, they could slip Tails in... maybe... dammit, you never know with Sakurai. >.<

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-03 16:05:29

pacman would be a bad character in my opinion I dont really know about geno we never got the game with him in the uk raymans a possibility though

Hello.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-03 16:44:03

At 1/3/08 04:05 PM, waffelboy27 wrote: pacman would be a bad character in my opinion I dont really know about geno we never got the game with him in the uk raymans a possibility though

Well PacMan does have a moveset, and he's kinda a video game legend. :/ Geno I'm not to sure about because he's only apeared in one game that wasn't even that popular... Rayman I'm not sure about either because Ubisoft doesn't have as good a relation to Nintando as opposed to Namco or Capcom or Hudson or whatever.

...Wow I just realized like every second post is me. >.< Guess I'm just bored. :P

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-03 17:48:47

At 1/3/08 04:44 PM, Loney03DK wrote:
At 1/3/08 04:05 PM, waffelboy27 wrote: pacman would be a bad character in my opinion I dont really know about geno we never got the game with him in the uk raymans a possibility though
Well PacMan does have a moveset, and he's kinda a video game legend. :/

But Pac-man doesn't have a moveset, and it would be awkward to see him in Brawl.

Geno I'm not to sure about because he's only apeared in one game that wasn't even that popular...

I'd rather have Geno in Brawl. And he is rather well known considering he only appeared in one game (2 if you count the cameo in M&L:SS).

Rayman I'm not sure about either because Ubisoft doesn't have as good a relation to Nintando as opposed to Namco or Capcom or Hudson or whatever.

That's true. Rayman is rather far-fetched.

...Wow I just realized like every second post is me. >.< Guess I'm just bored. :P

It's happened to me. =3

BBS Signature