00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JoJoshke just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

1,005,949 Views | 22,168 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-18 10:20:36

hm... stickers something thats pretty badass! the possiblities are endless now!
brawl is gonna be the best fighting game ever!
damn it took me this long to realize this and now they are adding more charcoal to the fire by telling us theese things!
fu----- dami--. nintendo what are you doing too us!?

Lloyd Irving: Anata no ketsu wa kusa da oyobi ore wa shibakariki da!

(Your ass is grass, and I'm the lawnmower!)

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-18 10:31:21

I guess this was a good update.
I'm not too kosher with losing half of my stickers, but everything comes with a price.

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-18 10:57:36

Preformance enhancing stickers? Hell yeah, it's like that time I licked too many stamps.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-18 13:27:09

At 1/18/08 11:16 AM, Bonehimer wrote: Its kinda of a shame you can't use stickers outside of the The Subspace Emissary. It would had been awesome way to maybe balance a character or just have one that sucks not suck so much.

It could have been kinda lame over internet games... I dont want to be beaten by someone because he enchanced his smash attack, but because he have skills... thats it...

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-18 13:36:52

I seriously hopeAnjo-kazooie is in brawl if snake, sonic and olmar are going to be in!

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-18 14:27:12

Well hello there guys.you all must have thought i abandoned you all.
yeah i guess im back at least with ONE post.
So how are things going?excited about brawl?
Im really looking forward to Snake its gonna be awesome!

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-18 15:36:59

At 1/18/08 02:29 AM, Ryno91461 wrote: If There is a Fiery Bulblax(Pikmin 2)sticker and it gives you fire powers it will funny as hell when Wario does the "Wario Waft"

*Everyone's standing around as Wario charges up*

All: OH SHI-!!!!

*explosion*

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-18 16:00:26

hey all, its bothersome me...!

i bet you didnt think id do this next... SNAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!

so here ya go, and ill do a icon for someone who pm's me...
uhhh..what else.... i guess that its... enjoy!

oh wait! yah, im still taking requests.... i sort of got, half a request for link, but it seems no one cares... so ill go at it my own pace.. :) enjoy!

(ps all images available at my blog, plus some other cool stuff! http://swixed.blogspot.com/)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-18 16:03:13

I still think Banjo-Kazooie should be in brawl.

Snakes final smash is awesome, I haven't said so yet.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-18 17:50:17

Hey guys, I hadn't posted for a while... I was kinda grounded from the computer. -.-' But I don't think anyone cared that I was gone anyway, so whatever. XD

And I think I'm the only one that liked Stickers before it was cool. >:( I predict Monday's update is a Pikmin item, since every second update since Olimar was announced is Pikmin-related, and an item is the only one left, unless there's some sort of Pikmin Game Mode...

And also I made this in FireWorks because I have no life. :) It's just all the characters I think will be in, not 100% on any of them so feel free to argue...

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-18 17:52:11

At 1/18/08 05:50 PM, Loney03DK wrote:
And also I made this in FireWorks because I have no life. :) It's just all the characters I think will be in, not 100% on any of them so feel free to argue...

Tell me more about the MII character.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-18 18:25:01

Ya, I'm late today. =3

I thought that the stickers wouldn't be of grand importance, but it's a bit of a shame you can only use them in the Emissary.

Still, it's awesome. Makes me want to play all difficulties. I'm sure you get one upon a stage's completion.

At 1/18/08 05:50 PM, Loney03DK wrote: And also I made this in FireWorks because I have no life. :) It's just all the characters I think will be in, not 100% on any of them so feel free to argue...

I can say about... 7 are doubtful, and I still REALLY don't think Pac-man has any chance. Yes, Olimar was one of the weird ones, but he was Nintendo exclusive, and a surprising number of people enjoyed Pikmin, from what I've heard. That's what I think, and nothing short of seeing him on the Dojo will convince me otherwise.

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-18 19:06:29

At 1/18/08 05:50 PM, Loney03DK wrote:

Thats a pretty good list, but I would replace pacman with Isaac, Tom nook w/ AC villager, and replace skull kid with banjo/Kazooie.

maybe take out paper Mario too....

Member of the SSBC since page 169, New Brawl Friend Code: 1805-9106-2544

Feel any particular emotion towards me? POST OMA.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-18 19:08:29

sorry about the double post, but I forgot about the update.

Its cool, I'm glad that they made stickers worthwhile to get. I wonder if there are any ultimate stickers that take up the whole trophy base.

Member of the SSBC since page 169, New Brawl Friend Code: 1805-9106-2544

Feel any particular emotion towards me? POST OMA.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-18 19:42:53

At 1/18/08 07:08 PM, Matt2358 wrote: Its cool, I'm glad that they made stickers worthwhile to get.

If they didn't, it would be a waste of time. Then again, the same could be said about trophies, but I guess calling them trophies makes them more appealing, I guess.

I wonder if there are any ultimate stickers that take up the whole trophy base.

That would probably be the last one given on intense difficulty, and after that the purpose is rather moot. But I doubt it'll happen anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-18 19:55:53

At 1/18/08 05:52 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: Tell me more about the MII character.

Well I was thinking a customizable moveset, like taking moves from other characters (not all moves would work though) I know it probably won't happen, because you could make a cheap Mii and use it online, but maybe in a seperate Mii-mode or something? I'm just throwing out ideas, I don't know if it could happen...

At 1/18/08 06:01 PM, Bonehimer wrote: I would support this roster 100% but there is no Isaac and Claus.

Well I've never played Golden Sun, so I can't say much about that, and if any other Earthbound character gets in before Ness, I'll be pissed.

At 1/18/08 06:25 PM, AlexJS wrote: I can say about... 7 are doubtful, and I still REALLY don't think Pac-man has any chance. Yes, Olimar was one of the weird ones, but he was Nintendo exclusive, and a surprising number of people enjoyed Pikmin, from what I've heard. That's what I think, and nothing short of seeing him on the Dojo will convince me otherwise.

That's fair. I could say the same thing about MegaMan though... Well I think he has great odds and stuff, and I like him (and I DON'T think he'd be a Samus clone) but I just like PacMan. :3

At 1/18/08 07:06 PM, Matt2358 wrote: Thats a pretty good list, but I would replace pacman with Isaac, Tom nook w/ AC villager, and replace skull kid with banjo/Kazooie.

maybe take out paper Mario too....

Isaac isn't 3rd Party is he? I don't care if it's Nook or the Villager, I just like Nook better. Well If I took out Skull Kid then LOZ, the 2nd most important Nintendo series, wouldn't have a NewComer other than Young Link, which is kind of not even a Newcomer, just remade. Oh wait Ganon too. And Paper Mario would have an uber-awesome moveset, and he has great games. And I don't see anyone else coming out of the Mario Series since it's all Sports and Party games now other then Geno or Bowser Jr.

Thanks everyone for your comments! :D

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-18 23:31:58

So I go tmy Game informer this week and I went to the Video game release date calender and looked at the Febuary calender. I stopped when I got to the tenth and look up towards the heavens and yelled, "Lies!!!!!!!!!! All Lies!!!!!!! Why must you forsake me!!!!!" Then I took the quiz in the back of the book and failed horribly.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-19 03:33:42

Dances*

I heard Sheik was back!! :D

Thats awesome news guys and get this, I'm not moving, for those who saw my previous posts :/, I'm actually staying here and now that I am able to get on the computer much more, you know where I'll be spending most of my time! :D

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-19 07:07:45

At 1/19/08 12:30 AM, BareNakedMike wrote: Hey, I would like to join.

I mostly play at my friends house, not so much at home. I use Kirby and Marth in Melee the most.

And I can't wait to try out Brawl!

No prob. Just follow these rules and post to confirm your membership here as a regular--just like the rest of us.

At 1/19/08 03:33 AM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: I heard Sheik was back!! :D

You heard right, we were all waiting with umbrellas for you so when you catch notice and spooge up the crew, because you're so happy.

Thats awesome news guys and get this, I'm not moving, for those who saw my previous posts :/, I'm actually staying here and now that I am able to get on the computer much more, you know where

Thats great to hear Lotus. Glad you're making way.
I'll be spending most of my time! :D
faping?

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-19 12:34:04

March 9

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-19 13:11:47

At 1/19/08 12:34 PM, SUPA-SAMOAN000 wrote: March 9

We know. Now unless you want to keep telling us things we already know, you can leave now.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-19 13:25:10

At 1/19/08 01:11 PM, AlexJS wrote:
We know. Now unless you want to keep telling us things we already know, you can leave now.

SOnic is in brawl !!!!!

Ok seriously now...

If there is a Pikmin item, what could it be ?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-19 13:34:44

At 1/19/08 01:25 PM, VenomKing666 wrote:
Sonic is in brawl !!!!!

Mario shoots fireballs!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-19 13:50:27

At 1/19/08 07:07 AM, knuxrouge wrote:
At 1/19/08 03:33 AM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: I heard Sheik was back!! :D
You heard right, we were all waiting with umbrellas for you so when you catch notice and spooge up the crew, because you're so happy.

Dude, when I heard that it was like a field day to me! I couldn't believe that they actually took all the threats.... er, I mean helpful hints to consideration..

Lawl, just kidding. :)
Thats awesome news guys and get this, I'm not moving, for those who saw my previous posts :/, I'm actually staying here and now that I am able to get on the computer much more, you know where
Thats great to hear Lotus. Glad you're making way.

Sure is! I'm fucking finally feeling like everything is back the way it was supposed to be. I am almost done with finals and after next semester, I will be done with school for good.. for right now of course, but its an amazing accomplishment for me to have gotten through it all sane!

If you knew the people in these schools around here, you would understand! :P
I'll be spending most of my time! :D
faping?

Nah, I don't really believe in doing that since its rather pointless. The last time I got anything was a week ago anyways so thats not too long ago and my ex-fiance (some of you remember what happened there, but we're good now and both did some growing up) wants me back, so if I do want anything, its not like I would be alone. :P

Anyways..

At 1/19/08 01:34 PM, knuxrouge wrote: At 1/19/08 01:25 PM, VenomKing666 wrote:
Sonic is in brawl !!!!!

OMG!! Let me write all this down!

Haha! :P

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-19 14:35:24

I bet you guys it's going to be delayed to June. I mean, Kingdom Hearts was delayed for about a good 2 years, which really pissed me off and which lead me to not buying the game. :)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-19 15:31:32

At 1/19/08 01:34 PM, knuxrouge wrote:
Sonic is in brawl !!!!!

I'm alive!!!

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-19 16:05:19

At 1/19/08 03:31 PM, smc316 wrote:
Sonic is in brawl !!!!!
I'm alive!!!

Are you really?! I thought you died in that heated battle with Wario... you know where he did his flaming.. well, you get the idea. ;)

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-19 16:06:29

At 1/19/08 04:05 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: Are you really?! I thought you died in that heated battle with Wario... you know where he did his flaming.. well, you get the idea. ;)

Stop posting replies like that, i'm trying to start a chain.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-19 16:07:57

At 1/19/08 04:06 PM, smc316 wrote: Stop posting replies like that, i'm trying to start a chain.

Chill, we're all in good spirits considering the delay, don't ruin it.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-19 16:08:41

At 1/19/08 03:31 PM, smc316 wrote:
Sonic is in brawl !!!!!
I'm alive!!!

The redseign is here at last!!!!