00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

joaomfigueiredo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

1,004,388 Views | 22,168 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-25 13:40:38

I've noticed that roy is the best character in the game when you're on very easy mode...

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-25 13:59:00

At 11/25/07 01:40 PM, Reaperyami wrote: I've noticed that roy is the best character in the game when you're on very easy mode...

Now imagine a hardcore Roy expert on Very Hard.

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-25 14:30:37

At 11/25/07 01:40 PM, Reaperyami wrote: I've noticed that roy is the best character in the game when you're on very easy mode...

umm wouldn't any character in the game be the best when your on very easy mode?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-25 14:51:50

At 11/25/07 02:48 PM, Bonehimer wrote: Bowser is back and king dedede is in. All the main characters from brawl Kirby,mario,link and pikachu had 3 characters or more from their games. So yeah zelda may have one or two more representatives. This also leads me to believe jiggly and mewtwo will be back. At least mewtwo for sure.

Ganon will most definitely be back IF Sheik comes back.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-25 14:55:37

Give your list for ideas of what the following Final smashes may look like for these guys:

-Game and watch
-Ganondorf
-Jigglypuff
-Mewtwo
-Zelda/Sheik (could be different for both)

If I could name one person I respect.........it probably would be me. oh and the guy who lives here

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-25 16:08:55

At 11/25/07 02:55 PM, Jackotrades wrote: Give your list for ideas of what the following Final smashes may look like for these guys:

-Game and watch

I life-treatening recreation of an old Game & Watch game

-Ganondorf

A Worlock punch that drags in all opponents, the charge is longer, but while charging, it pulls in opponents making them run, or knock others into it, then the punch releases an impact that is impossible to survive from.

-Jigglypuff

Metronome, random shit happens. Life-threatening random shit

-Mewtwo

Brainwashed Pokemon Stampede.

Zelda: Some big magic attack
Sheik: Something lightning fast and hard to see.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-25 16:41:31

At 11/25/07 02:55 PM, Jackotrades wrote: Give your list for ideas of what the following Final smashes may look like for these guys:

-Game and watch

Something stupid I'm sure. ;)

-Ganondorf

.......GANON!!!

-Jigglypuff

I think I said this before: Flamethrower. Just engulfs the entire stage in fire.

-Mewtwo

Some big psychic thing. Or Hooge Shadow Ball.

Magic of some sort.

At 11/25/07 12:13 PM, AlexJS wrote: I should have said this a while ago, but if anyone wants the file to create their own stages in PowerPoint, they should just PM or e-mail me.

Sweet! Thanks for sending it to me. Here's a stage I made... It's like a "Stage of no Return" kind of thing, because it's near impossible to recover, the only way you can is if you make your way to the bottom of the stage and latch on to the ladder. :P It favors characters with a good horizontal recovery *coughimaindonkeykongcough*... ;)

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-25 19:15:09

That final smash is pretty kickass! Are their any final smashes that are better on large stages than better on small stages?

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-25 19:44:14

At 11/25/07 07:15 PM, smc316 wrote: That final smash is pretty kickass! Are their any final smashes that are better on large stages than better on small stages?

From the looks of it I'd say Fox and Bowser are the only ones because it gives them more space to move.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-25 20:22:44

Oh crap, hey!!! Did anyone hear about this yet? Apaerntly some Japanese magazine is giving all the starter characters away on Dec. 13th. \m/(>.<)\m/

I first heard it in this video... Wheather this is true or not we'll just have to wait and see...

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-25 20:39:27

I don't have time to check out the authenticity of that, but knowing the starters by next month would make up for this 4-week character drought.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-25 21:07:32

Tomorrows an update, cant wait to see it.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-25 21:50:08

At 10/28/07 04:06 PM, AlexJS wrote:
At 10/28/07 03:52 PM, Dark-Heart wrote: Anyone else here listen to this guys comments on the updates?
Nah. What he has to say won't gravely differ from what we have to say.

My ass. (quote from page 284)

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-25 22:32:40

-Game and watch

Pixelisation: Exerything turn to 8-bit, and G&W gets stronger, and everyone else weaker

-Ganondorf

Ganon of course... Or something involwing the triforce of power

-Jigglypuff

If peach FS wasnt this id have said uber sleep... perhaps its this and then she draw silly thing on ppl faces... that cripple them or sumtin'

-Mewtwo

A Black hole thing ? Or something psychic, smashing everyone on the ground with msychic powers.

Zelda: Her arrows like in TP ?
SHiek: Something NINJA !

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-26 01:48:24

At 11/25/07 10:32 PM, VenomKing666 wrote:

-Game and watch

Fire Emergency- A troop of firemen come in start hosing everywhere with a firehose- mega damage if it hits

-Ganondorf

Ganon- hopefully the OoT model

-Jigglypuff

Evolve? Gets a heap stronger and sing has a really big range for a short time?

-Mewtwo

Psycho Boost- Mewtwo launches itself at foes for huge damage

-Zelda/Sheik-

Sacred Seal- Gather the 7 sages to encase the whole stage in a sacred seal which damages everyone

Aussie Club | TF2 Crew | TJPPC

Steam, Xfire: ParadoxVoid | Gamertag: TheFinalParadox

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-26 02:06:01

Wow. I hate to say it, but we really have thought of everything.

They have. And with prior thinking of that level, I think that they might take over the world!

Oh well, a world ruled by Nintendo might be kinda cool! lol

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-26 02:12:32

At 11/26/07 01:48 AM, ParadoxVoid wrote: Ganon- hopefully the OoT model
Sacred Seal- Gather the 7 sages to encase the whole stage in a sacred seal which damages everyone

The designs for Link and Zelda are based off of their Twilight Princess designs, and it's likely that Gannondorf would also be like this if he is in it.

Why would they have Final Smashes based off of a game which they essentially aren't in?

Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-26 02:24:38

At 11/26/07 02:12 AM, Kuro wrote: The designs for Link and Zelda are based off of their Twilight Princess designs, and it's likely that Gannondorf would also be like this if he is in it.

Why would they have Final Smashes based off of a game which they essentially aren't in?

You're probably right, but in my opinion the Ganon model for OoT was much better than the one in TP. I'd just prefer using his swords in combination with his tusks than running around as a giant pig on four legs...just seem kind of restrictive

I notice they managed to get the name feature working on the wiimote memory too. That's really good, and makes up for what could have possibly been a really crap update.

Aussie Club | TF2 Crew | TJPPC

Steam, Xfire: ParadoxVoid | Gamertag: TheFinalParadox

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-26 02:25:29

Kuro does have a point, since they are using the Twilight Princess models Ganondorf would more than likely become his giant boar form rather than his OoT form.

Todays update only reaffirms the fact that im going to stick with my gamecube controllerto play Brawl.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-26 02:25:58

More sub-par updates. Although I think it's cool that you can remove the jump functionality from up on the control stick. That would have helped long ago, but I've since become accustomed to doing my aerial moves with the cstick, so it didn't really matter.

"Wow. I hate to say it, but we really have thought of everything."

yes you have sakurai, yes you have

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-26 07:12:21

I do like the update.
I don't know why.

Oh and he said the magazine was going to be on the 15th, not the 13th.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-26 07:41:41

At 11/26/07 07:12 AM, knuxrouge wrote: I do like the update.
I don't know why.

Oh and he said the magazine was going to be on the 15th, not the 13th.

Oh yeah. >.< I always get it mixed up.

Anyway this update was cool. I think I'll use (obviously aside from the GC controller) the Wiimote and Nunchuck, because the Wiimote looks shitty and I don't have a classic controller! XD But I'm definatly changing the button combination, like C = Sheild and Z = Grab. And I think I'll turn that Smash thing off where you swing the Wii Remote, I could easily see me accidentaly doing a Smash Attack in the air, costing me the game. :o

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-26 08:13:26

OH! I remember why I like that update, you can turn the control stick jump off.
I did hours of training in melee so I could do an upper attack without jumping, I'm glad that I don't have to do that for Brawl.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-26 08:57:35

Customizable controls means:

No one bitching about the controls
Tap-Jump can be disables (fuck yessss)

Not estinishingly impressive update... still nice tough...

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-26 13:00:00

Dude, that update was disappointing. Lame.

At 11/25/07 04:08 PM, knuxrouge wrote:
At 11/25/07 02:55 PM, Jackotrades wrote: -Ganondorf
A Worlock punch that drags in all opponents, the charge is longer, but while charging, it pulls in opponents making them run, or knock others into it, then the punch releases an impact that is impossible to survive from.

I don't know, I think I'd have to disagree with that. Since he's gotten the TP update, he never really used it in the game. I think either:

*TP SPOILERS*
Yes, he will turn into boar mode and charge around the stage*

Or, (which is what I think it will be) he will summon that phantom cavalry, and they will charge across the stage, damaging people.

-Zelda/Sheik-

Or, like many have said, since it's TP, she'll summon those light spirit guys, like in the final battle, and shoot out light arrows crazily...or the spirits could just attack.

At 11/26/07 08:13 AM, knuxrouge wrote: OH! I remember why I like that update, you can turn the control stick jump off.
I did hours of training in melee so I could do an upper attack without jumping, I'm glad that I don't have to do that for Brawl.

Oh, cool. Never realized that. Well, this has barely saved it from persecution. I still think it's a boring update, but it's not AS BAD as previously thought.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-26 13:48:23

At 11/26/07 07:41 AM, Loney03DK wrote: And I think I'll turn that Smash thing off where you swing the Wii Remote, I could easily see me accidentaly doing a Smash Attack in the air, costing me the game. :o

you can't do a smash attack in the air...

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-26 15:30:33

At 11/26/07 01:48 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote:
At 11/26/07 07:41 AM, Loney03DK wrote: And I think I'll turn that Smash thing off where you swing the Wii Remote, I could easily see me accidentaly doing a Smash Attack in the air, costing me the game. :o
you can't do a smash attack in the air...

Well, duh. But I think he means an aerial attack. I don't think you'll be able to do that either.

Anyway, it was a good update today. Also, if you contacted me about getting that Stage Builder file, here ya go.

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-26 15:37:56

I plan to use the normal controls from Melee to play. Im used to then and they bring out my full smashing capacity.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-26 15:42:12

At 11/26/07 03:37 PM, Cericon wrote: I plan to use the normal controls from Melee to play. Im used to then and they bring out my full smashing capacity.

Same for me, I will disable the tap jump tough... it will make up attacks more easy to do

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-26 15:45:28

At 11/26/07 03:42 PM, VenomKing666 wrote:
At 11/26/07 03:37 PM, Cericon wrote: I plan to use the normal controls from Melee to play. Im used to then and they bring out my full smashing capacity.
Same for me, I will disable the tap jump tough... it will make up attacks more easy to do

I'll leave it on. I'm so used to using the CtrlStick to jump, that would throw me off.

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature