00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Martial Arts Club

417,559 Views | 9,144 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-04 22:23:45

At 2/4/06 10:06 PM, tom3rulz wrote: hey' im new to this forum, but here goes.

Sorry for the double-post......... Welcome t3r! I think you and I will get along particularly well. My martial arts training also emphasizes real world self-defense. (But I also know other Western Arts). R.B.S.D. is the practical Art that I practice. Also, I am originaly from Russia......... I hope you return to this club soon, and continue to post.

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-04 22:39:13

f course i will return, lol. that's why i kind of invited myself here.

and yeah, the self-defense thing is great with systema. i cant remember or pronounce the full name of what i do, but it's a mix of kenpo, tai chi, and systema, and this all in russian. then name that in russian and it's something close. basically all we do in my class is dick around and fight eachother, and newcomers come and go all the time, seeing if they like the relaxed nature of it. most prefer the disciplined arts so we drop em on their asses. it's fun to put people down with your heel by coming on the inside of theirs and twisting your leg. strict disciplinarians always fall for that and get really pissed and leave. and if they don't leave, we show em how to throw a real punch, using your body as a wavemaker. if they don't leave after that, they're welcome back. it's great, i love it. then we have three instructors, james, john, and rance. they basically let us (us being around 15 of us) teach eachother whatever the instructors showed us at the beginning, then when the instructors see someone doing it right, they have them demonstrate, when they see a body doing it wrong, they demonstrate how to do it on them. i get my ass kicked in there, but i wouldn't trade it for the world. we also learn how to fight with conventional weapons, and how to fight with non ordinary weapons like clipboards or lawnchairs. i am also a bit self taught in the japanese sword, and a bit taught by some friends of mine that take a japanese sword class, but the sword class costs a bit too much for me so i don't take it. i am pretty good with a sword, but any well trained sword fighter would beat me. then comes the physical regime... that sucks, but is good in the end. we do stuff like 3 minute push--ups, where you start at 1/4 down, hold it for 60 seconds, repeat at 1/2 down, then again at 3/4 down, then repeat back up. now do this with leg lifts and sit-ups. then we don't do any running, but replace it with this excersize called a zombie. everyone gets a five minute turn, where everyone has a b8ig body pad and they rush you at walking speed, and you have to kick their pads. when you kick them they stay still for five seconds, then keep coming. we do this in a small 20x20 room, so it gets exhausting after like 4 minutes, and sometime you don't even make it the full five.

the list of stuff i do goes on and on, but yeah, it's pretty unconventional, and i like it that way.

well, just thought i would elaborate on what i do.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-04 23:01:06

To: t3r - Thanks for elaborating! It does look like we'll get along well! I'm glad you invited yourself in. We're an open-club for anyone with a serious interest in martial arts / self defense; or for anyone wanting to post a question regarding those subjects. R.B.S.D. is also an unconventional Art. Very unconventional. Basically, there's no ranking system and you're expected to train under a variety of different instructors who are considered "for real," in the self defense community. Improvised weapons are taught, as well as others. A particular emphasis is placed on the proper use of a tactical folder. Basically, any folding knife with a real lock-mechanism, a pocket-carry clip, and a blade-opening thumb disk; thumb stud; or thumb hole.......... I've also studied Swordsmanship. But I study Renaissance Swordsmanship from Western Europe. And, I do borrow techniques and tactics, the ones I find have practical value, from various Eastern Arts.......... If you look through the last several pages of this club, you'll find some useful links that I've provided in my posts. (I think you'll find them interesting). Once again, Welcome to the club!

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-04 23:04:57

hey thanks man, we also have a strong emphasis on knife fighting, and also have guest instructors. i know very little rennaissance swordsmanship, but i do know how to handle a marine saber. my dad got one in at his knife store (i know! it rules, i get basically any knife or blade i want) and he let me have it, so i played with it for a week or so and got used to it. i love weapon fighting, and what does r.s.b.d or whatever you said stand for? because it sounds familiar.

BBS Signature

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-04 23:12:21

sorry about the double-post, but i was reading about how you wouldn't want to teach macho dickheads the killer moves. what my school does is when someone tries to ask about some killer move or some cliche death grip or ridiculous nonsense like that, the instrutor tells him/her to try it on him. then when they say they don't know how to do it, the instructor tells them that it stays that way. if someone does manage to figure out some lethal place to hit someone, or very dangerous at least, then the instructor will take the entire class to show how it is ans is not used, so that people don't try it and mess up, or joke around like they know how, and accidentally mess up and mess someone up. i have only seen this happen twice. the first time was with how to hit the temple and kill, the second was about how to rupture the kidneys and kill. i know both very wellnow, and i am probably safer about not killing people for it.

just felt like i'd add that cause i was gonna add it to my last post, but accidentally hit post before i remembered.

BBS Signature

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-04 23:32:59

welcome to the club tom, and you other two guys at the top of the page whos names i cant remember right now.. if you look around you find that i am trained a little in how to use a sword, i was taught a hybrid art of aikido, jeet kun do and maybe a few others on how to use swords, through full speed full contact sparring after being shown some new joint locks or strategic ideas to use in the fight. we werent soft, it was just me, my best friend, and our teacher, and we would almost always go leave with a new welt or somthing from it, my firend even broke his thumb once while doing it. right now im taking ninjutsu, which i dont really feel like explaining right now, the name of what im doing is called 'Bujinkan', we just call it ninjutsu or ninpo for some reason, im not sure why, but if you want to look up info on it look up bujinkan, ninjutsu wont give you much info on the art if you google that. so ya, welcome to the club!

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-04 23:50:30

At 2/4/06 11:12 PM, tom3rulz wrote:

just felt like i'd add that cause i was gonna add it to my last post, but accidentally hit post before i remembered.

I know what you mean, I've done that a couple of times. R.B.S.D. stands for Reality Based Self Defense. And that's exactly what it teaches. Like I said, the average student is a macho jerk. That's one of the bad things about it. The other big disadvantage is sometimes having to travel by plane, just to learn from a good instructor. Thankfully, you can supplment your training with books, videos and DVDs that the various instructors put out........ The best site that I've found that deals with violence & self defense on a realistic level is www.nononsenseselfdefense.com The guy's name is Marc "Animal" MacYoung. Don't let the name fool you! He's definitely "for real." (Click on the link when you finish reading this)......... The 2 best companies that put out tactical folding knives are Spyderco and Benchmade. (Some of their pieces are pricey, but worth every penny)! As far as Renaissance Swordsmanship goes, there's 2 books that explain it all! One is, "The Martial Arts of Renaissance Europe" by: Sydney Anglo. The other one is the best technical manual on the subject. It's shown below.......

Martial Arts Club

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 01:26:33

yeah, my dad runs a knife store like i said. so i basically get some really high quality knives, then some shitty ones that look cool, decorative ones. i also have an $11000 yodori homiko. that is a damn nice sword, custom made for me at my birth. i will never sell it, that's just an appraisal as of last year. i love custom made swords. it is named (phonatically, i know how to pronounce the kanji, but i don't know what it is in japanese with english lettering, this is jjust my aproximation "shidoro doji shurama" it means message of divinity. i love it. it is a 27 inch blade, and a 13.5 inch handle, with a custom inscripted sheath with my name and date of birth. i love it to death. the only time i unsheath it is to polish and maintain it, or to cut wettened bamboo to test to make sure it stays sharp. i also have a custom made tanto i payed for myself. cost me 10000 yen, (100$ american) online shipped from japan, and it has appreciated to like 750$ now, but i will never sell that either, it was my first knife.

basically what i am trying to say is that i like all knives, axes, folders, swords, spears, staffs, whatever, but i tend to lean heavily toward japanese, and whenever possible i order custom made stuff, because the blade quality is just so much higher than anything you can hope to buy that was manufactured.

i also have a question: do you guys here in the martial arts crew mind if i let loose a bit with my language? i have tried to keep it relatively appropriate, but usually i have a kind of fowl mouth.

again, thanx for the warm welcomes, i think i will be spending dangerous amounts of time here.

BBS Signature

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 01:53:08

your a lucky basterd to have a custom sword. a very lucky basterd. i really need to get job and make some money, then after i go to japan (i need to go for a ninjutsu thing), i can get a custom sword. man you basterd, im so jealous of you. im happy you have a interest in japanese weaponry, just i all over that stuff, ive got 2 cheap ass katanas, a kusari-kama, a kyosetsu, a mutitude of shuriken, shuko hand claws, and a grappling hook. if your trying to find a good school to teach you how to use them, your best bet would be ninjutsu (sorry for tooting my own horn, but it seems to be one of the only japanese arts around that still teaches how to use weapons like that) i know there is Kendo but that is so formal just discipline and forms its nearly useless in a fight. nearly, getting hit on the head by a bamboo sword still hurts either way. ive got a story too, but its kinda long and i dont feel like typing a whole lot right now, so ill tell you tommorrow or some time.

mono:ive got a book alot like the one in your pic, but mines blue instead of red and it says "Medieval Swordmanship : illustrated methods and Techniques" written by John Clemens, its mostly about fighting in armour with a long sword i think though...

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 01:55:33

At 2/5/06 01:26 AM, tom3rulz wrote:

basically what i am trying to say is that i like all knives, axes, folders, swords, spears, staffs, whatever, but i tend to lean heavily toward japanese, and whenever possible i order custom made stuff, because the blade quality is just so much higher than anything you can hope to buy that was manufactured.

i also have a question: do you guys here in the martial arts crew mind if i let loose a bit with my language? i have tried to keep it relatively appropriate, but usually i have a kind of fowl mouth.

again, thanx for the warm welcomes, i think i will be spending dangerous amounts of time here.

I must admit to being somewhat jealous. Especially of the fact that your dad owns his own knife shop! Sadly, none of my family or friends understands my desire to learn effective self defense, or why I have a knife collection. I can appreciate a well-made, bladed instrument. But there really is more to a well-made tactical folder than just the blade. Check out what I mean by clicking on this link, then scroll down to "My Benchmade Mel Pardue 721," click on that, and read the entire short review. (You'll see what I mean). Here's the link ===> http://www.folders-r../full_collection.htm
It's not a dead site. But the guy running it, very rarely updates it! .......... As for using foul language, you should be yourself. I guess as long as every single word isn't a 4-letter one, it's cool. But, wait a day to see what the other members have to say. Cause I don't believe any of them are currently logged-on.

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 02:05:09

At 2/5/06 01:53 AM, Tsuchiya wrote:

mono:ive got a book alot like the one in your pic, but mines blue instead of red and it says "Medieval Swordmanship : illustrated methods and Techniques" written by John Clemens, its mostly about fighting in armour with a long sword i think though...

Looks like I stand corrected. There is another member on-line! I agree with you that Ninjutsu is one of the more practical Japanesse arts......... As for the book you have, I know it. It was written by the same author. The one I have was written first. Some of the techniques in his 1st book are a bit more practical for home-defense. But his 2nd one is good too. I hope to get a copy of it soon. Did you get your copy from Paladin Press? (That's where I got the copy of his 1st volume).......... Just to make absolutely sure. We are talking about this one, right?...........

Martial Arts Club

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 02:14:20

ya thats it alright, published by palidin press too. i used to look into the western arts alot, as i got older i turned to the more japanesy stuff, which lead me to ninjutsu and to who i am today.

tom: id personnally have more respect for you if you dont swear all the time, but the occaisonal cuss doesnt bother me,like i called you basterd a couple times in my last post, but thats it. things can just be a little more pleasent to read without seeing those swear words all the time.

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 02:23:16

yeah, i also have a kendo stick which i use for "applying" my swordfighting, lol. and yeah, i don't curse gratuitously, but it is definitely there when i have strong feelings or opinions about stuff. i also dont try to piss people off unless im horrifically, dangerously bored, then i just go pick a fight. that's the onyl kind of bad thing about me knowing how to fight, i use it alot. don't get me wrong, i get my ass handed to me alot, usually by my friend ben (guy can FIGHT) but i usually dont lose, so i get full of myself. that no-nonsense link you showed me is pretty awesome, and i agree with most of what he was saying, but i am one of those almost truly violent people, which mainly arises from alot of other issues you dont really want to hear about and i dont really want to type about.

as to my sword, i know, it is the second most precious thing in the world to me. the first being my music (rage festering metal. black/death/matalcore/numetal/all kinds of metal. i have something like 1200 hours of music.) it's sad really, that my sword and my music take precedence over everything else, but hell one has to have his passions, right? and yeah, like i said earlier, my dad has alot of contacts and friends in the knife world so i get alot of stuff, but by no means is it all free. i have done my fair share of 18 hour work days in his store to pay off 800$ customs, and it is worth it.

i also wrote a practical nine-page guide on how to kill jocks. (as i am a sophomore in high school, and only like 110 pounds, i have to know how to handle myself to take out 250 pound masses of linebacker muscle, and i felt like sharing this information with my friends.) but as nine pages could NEVER teach one to really fight, i left it as basically a few tidbits of info, and a bunch of things that one could come to me and ask about. i am not qualified to teach anyone to fight, nor do i know any ordained "martial art", but i still do, and everyone sucks it up like coke at an eighties afterparty. but i consider jocks and those more muscular and athletic than myself proverbial "big game" and this is where i may differ from many of you. i am a relatively calm and well adjusted guy, but i have a bloodlust of sorts that is rarely filled.

as to learning how to use my sword, i would join a ninjutsu class in a heartbeat, if only one was near me. there is a iai-jutsu school right by me, but it's like 350$ a month, and i dont have that kind of money to spare. (i just had a very happy moment, i was trying to remember the name for the art of the japanese sword, iai-justu, for like a month and i just now did) so i have my more afluent friends teach me what they learn in the class secondhand, i learn more than them really, because from what i hear the instructors there are real tight ass disciplinarians. so i end up giving them new more objective insights into what they learn, and essentially benefit them more than myself.

i also hold basement fighting tourneys. those are so fun. you get your ass kicked, break bones sometimes, but it's worth it, im one of those people that doesn't really mind pain, so i like it. i love finding my limits and egging them to move along as i do. but i usually end up losing these tournaments because of my friend ben. he is one year older than me, but he does lacrosse, and i am not at the point in my abilities where someone of my ability or betters' strength doesn't matter. so he usually owns me. this is why i put him on the opposite side of the bracket, lol. but i tend to kick ass till he comes up against me, then i learn stuff from him even when fighting. he is always telling me what i am doing right and what i am doing wrong, so it's all good. he has been doing the systema thing i have been doing for about 10 years, so he is far beyond me, basically a fourth instructor.

and i am rambling,i will now spare you my long-winded explanations of whatever-the-hell-i-am-talking-about. whenever i ramle in real life people walk away, so this is a nice outlet. ok, shutting up now.

BBS Signature

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 02:33:00

At 2/5/06 02:14 AM, Tsuchiya wrote: ya thats it alright, published by palidin press too. i used to look into the western arts alot, as i got older i turned to the more japanesy stuff, which lead me to ninjutsu and to who i am today.

Nice to know I'm not the only one with a background in the Western Arts. It would have been nice if you'd have mentioned that sooner. :) But, I can understand being into an Art, and then deciding to either move on; or deciding that it's just not right for you. I can respect that. I'm glad you were able to find an Art that works best for you........ BTW, I would like to apologize to the other club members for using such a large pic, in my last post. I had to be sure that we were talking about the same book. If I had found a better & smaller pic, I would have used it. Thanks for understanding, guys.

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 02:44:21

yeah, my apan fixation came from years of obsessive anime-ing.

BBS Signature

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 03:01:59

To: t3r - Yup, the no-nonsense link is the best one I've found, so far. As for any past issues that you have, no one is going to require you to share them. Mutual tolerance & understanding is what this club is about. I wish I had your dad's contacts though! 18-hour days for an $800 custom blade = Sweet! .......... As for your bloodlust, while I do appreciate your blatant honesty, we try not to actual discuss how to pull off those "killer" moves; here at the club. It's against the NG forum rules to talk about illegal things. And the technical side of how to pull off a "killer" move, falls under that rule. (I know for a fact that the Mods do troll through the various clubs). We usually discuss techniques / tactics that people can use to get home, at the end of the day........ Your friend Ben sounds like a great training partner. Sadly, I've had a very difficult time finding one, myself. (I really wasn't kidding when I said the average R.B.S.D. student is a macho jack-ass)!

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 03:10:41

yeah, i would never talk about how to do killer stuff, i was just saying that i knew how, and am safer about not killing people for it. and yeah, all i do during the summer is train, work, and sleep. but it's worth it. and yeah, ben is a GREAT training partner.

about my issues, they're no big deal, feel free to ask me ANYTHING, i do not become offended at anything, at all. i keep an extremely open and objective mind about enything and everything, so you need not worry. now if you start to make fun of someone, then it is uncool, but if you're just asking questions to better understand them, i see no reason why not.

about my bloodlust, i overexxagurated a bit, but yeah, it is there.

so.... yeah. lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 03:17:17

sorry about the double post, but i forgot to explain the issues.

they're not anything like molestation or abuse, just i have a mild anger problem i control through self discipline, fighting, and hitting things like walls and lockers.
i also have tension because of well... life. high school angst, stereotypical stuff like that. so they're not really issues, i just harbor my rage to motivate me in fights is all.

BBS Signature

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 03:33:06

At 2/5/06 03:17 AM, tom3rulz wrote: sorry about the double post, but i forgot to explain the issues.

they're not anything like molestation or abuse, just i have a mild anger problem i control through self discipline, fighting, and hitting things like walls and lockers.
i also have tension because of well... life. high school angst, stereotypical stuff like that. so they're not really issues, i just harbor my rage to motivate me in fights is all.

I understand what you mean, I went through them too. Life generally sucks at any age; except maybe when you're a child and you haven't realized yet how screwed up the world really is! But yeah, I've got a temper as well. Usually, I do a good job of keeping it in check......... It's definitely good to hear that you have an open & active mind. As for me, it's about 3:30am here. I got to get some zzzzz, so I'm out. But, I check this club EVERYDAY for new posts. If you have a comment or question for me, or one of the other members of the club, post it; I WILL see it!

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 03:34:51

aight, i see you're an east coaster, vermont apparently, im in colorado, so it's kinda podonchy-donk here. ill see ya later.

BBS Signature

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 07:08:14

At 2/4/06 04:14 PM, Monocrom wrote: a reply to my post lol stating the exact thing I was thinking

I know i shouldn't let it stop me but... therea re only two schools my area andthat is run by the other guy who left after being screwed over also, andin my opinion that guy ,Doug, who is the guy who helped me through out my entire course, however, just to get my last two paychecks from my former master.. i had to sign a non-compete clause that says i will not teach at another school. tht runs out in two years!! but I talked to Doug( i am also doug) and he said he would like me to instruct at his place.. he said.. well all my instructors are volunteer andthen gave a smart ass grin...

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and FUCK the prom queen!

OCCUPY SKYRIM!!!

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 08:17:00

Sorry for the 2x post but this is for everyonewho has been in the industry and gotten shit, it is my personal gripe againt martials schools that become.. martial arts buisnesses, I say this because the school I came from transformed in to a buisness, and personally it pisses me off that they lose sight and start thinking more with their wallets and less about the students, hell.. the little school down the road from my former dojang is more of a school, andthey only have about thirty people and two instructors. it is absoulute bullshit and i love the industry don't get me wrong but some school involved in it get to tied up in opening their own chain of schools... and it isn't bad but if all they focus on is just money and not hte quality of teaching .. then where is the honor anymore? sorry I just hate to hear ppl go through the same shit I did ... ihaven't lost my love fo the art just respect for some schools

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and FUCK the prom queen!

OCCUPY SKYRIM!!!

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 14:21:11

WOOHOO! Just passed my first test. I am now a White Sash in Traditional Northern Shaolin Lohan Kung-Fu.

We had to do the Shaolin Stance Form, 35 ab crunches, 20 pushups, 30 seconds in horse stance, and a whole bunch of stances while everyone else was taking their test.

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 14:37:42

welcome to the club bean, ive havent seen you before i dont think so im assuming your new. im glad to see someone else is into shaiolin kung fu, i personally havent taken any lessons in it, but ive been eager to begin them. im training in ninjutsu right now, and alot of the footwork and stuff is the same in shiaolin kung fu, so i have a bit of experiance in it.

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 14:47:11

To: t3r - East coast, yes. Vermont, no. Not quite sure how you got that idea. Actually, I wish I lived in 1 of two places. Just-outside-of-Vegas or Vermont. Vermont & Alaska are the 2 most friendly states, when it comes to self-defense. You don't need a CCW permit to carry a handgun, outside. It's a good thing because some other states make their CCW requirements so ridiculous, unless you got a butt-load of $$$; you can forget about getting one! BTW, I live in NYC. And, I don't plan on being here forever! .......... To: blamurai - Thanks for letting us know your first name. I'll keep calling you by your NG alias unless you tell me it's okay to refer to you by your real name. I hope you can understand why I'm not ready to reveal that info about myself, bro. But your old master; definitely not a real "Master." You ran his school for him, made tons of money for him, then he got so jealous of your teaching ability that he held onto your hard-earned $$$ inorder to get you to sign a no-teaching clause; when you left. What he did was illegal, immoral, and unethical! Unfortunately, he does have your signature on it. But if it specifically says that you can't teach for the next 2 years, for $$$; then you shouldn't have any problems with teaching as a volunteer! (Your example isn't the worst one I've seen. I know of a woman who retired from a large company, after MANY years of loyal service. No she didn't get a gold watch! She got told that if she didn't sign a clause that said her company, monthly retirement checks could be cut off at any time; she wouldn't get her retirement $$$ or benefits! Sadly, instead of getting a lawyer, she signed. I don't know what happened to her. Hope she didn't end up homeless)! ............. I can definitely understand your frustration over how some schools are run. It's bad enough when you encounter schools run by con-artists & arm-chair warriors, but to find one that's run by knowledgeable instructors who ONLY concentrate on the $$$ aspect; that's the worse one of all. There are individuals who teach R.B.S.D. who are basically doing the same thing! And, I think it may have gotten to the point where my Art has been hijacked by these money-hungry instructors.

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 14:52:03

At 2/5/06 02:21 PM, Uru_Baen wrote: WOOHOO! Just passed my first test. I am now a White Sash in Traditional Northern Shaolin Lohan Kung-Fu.

Sorry for the double-post. Just wanted to say congrads on passing your first test.

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 15:38:03

Thanks, Monocrom. Means a lot to me to have someone say that.

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 15:45:25

At 2/5/06 03:38 PM, Uru_Baen wrote: Thanks, Monocrom. Means a lot to me to have someone say that.

You're welcome! ............. BTW guys, I just posted something on the General forum that MIGHT get me banned. But I felt it needed to be said. So, if I don't post in here for the next several days; you know what happened.

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 16:52:59

mono send a link to it! i wanna see what you said!

anyway, i was browsing through youtube.com, and i found a video of a guy who knows that 'dim mak' stuff. dim mak is supposed to be a pressure point that can kill people, and he was hitting people in a way to make their legs give out, and he could also do all this other stuff. go look up dim mak or somthing on youtube.com, its worth a look. do any of you guys think this is real? do you think anyone can actually do that stuff that he is doing?

Response to Martial Arts Club 2006-02-05 17:05:08

to monocrom: i actually knew you were from new york, form what you say and stuff about nyc, but i looked at yourprofile once and mis-remembered vermont.
to everyone: just call me tom, that's my name, as is made obvious by my sn, but it's just easier to remember tom than tom3rulz.

BBS Signature