00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkihamVA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Martial Arts Club

420,720 Views | 9,144 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-02-28 20:52:40

At 2/28/05 01:59 AM, Letahlity wrote:

I wouldn't stop on my opponents face after i've KO'd him either, but hey...?

thats a being a meany leth. Once you KO him you don't keep on hitting him unless you want to kill him. It is like beating up a baby. I your going to be a big meany then at least pee on him or deficate on his face at least.

HA deficate new word for me sorry I dont really mean to deficate on his face that is jsut gross I just wanted to put this wor din good use.

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-02-28 21:13:56

At 2/28/05 08:52 PM, ROSSI wrote: deficate

Nice. Okay for the new guy wekcome to the club if you want to join however right now you are arguing, so you are being hippocriticial. Also Rossi and you stop spamming

This is how I kick your ass in real life. Martial Arts Club

And this is how I kick your ass in video games Super Smash Bros. Club

BBS Signature

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-02-28 21:21:56

At 2/27/05 04:51 PM, ROSSI wrote:
At 2/27/05 04:03 PM, PS2freak5555 wrote: ive been doin g karate for 5 years. im a first degree black belt. im the youngest black belt in all of IOMASDA (the name of my dojo and there r more than 1 of the IOMASDA dojos). i no katas and or drills with the fan, bow, nunchuko, escreema sticks, samurai sword, open hand.
umm your 13 and karate for 5 years. sword fighting skills, bare hands skills, best in whole dojo skills, bullshit skills, lying skills,

wow so when you must be a deadly guy. 13 and all ready black belt...

if you are not lying which I seriously doubt it then you are the next jakie chan.....

hes not neccesarilly lying rossi.... I knew a couple bad asses that were thirteen and had already gotten there blackbelts at my Dojo. anybody else? they started when they were like 7 and for him to have been doing it for 5 years he would have started at 8 but five years is alittle fast to beleive to already have a blackbelt it took me 6 1/2 to get my first one in TKD and almost 7 for Jui Jitsu. and about 5 or so to get it in Shoto Khan wich I just got a couple months ago now

btw Im thinking of starting Aikido does anybody else take this martial art?

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-02-28 23:12:30

At 2/28/05 09:21 PM, nr5714k wrote: stuff

Read my earlier posts

I take Aikido.

You can't spell subtext without buttsex. | I control Psycryptik | Psycryptik controls your mind

BBS Signature

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-01 07:14:29

At 2/28/05 09:13 PM, dsmking wrote:
At 2/28/05 08:52 PM, ROSSI wrote: deficate
Nice. Okay for the new guy wekcome to the club if you want to join however right now you are arguing, so you are being hippocriticial. Also Rossi and you stop spamming

ok ok but he started I was just defending the club.

OOOO one more day till I start it better not be lame this tae kwon do because I looked at my step dad and he is one lame guy.

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-01 12:38:48

At 3/1/05 07:14 AM, ROSSI wrote:
ok ok but he started I was just defending the club.

I dont care if you defend the club, im happy you did. But just dont post every five seconds. Thats bad, remember the begining of the leth vs. dsm wars. Ya.

OOOO one more day till I start it better not be lame this tae kwon do because I looked at my step dad and he is one lame guy.

So hes lame that doesnt make all martial artist lame. And sides hes probably Canadian cant get much lamer:p

BBS Signature

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-01 13:35:50

At 2/28/05 05:37 PM, ROSSI wrote:
At 2/28/05 04:16 PM, SaiYuk wrote: alot of you guys argue alot shame on you! wheres your dicipline! thats all I have to say
Shut up you fucking loser get outta here adn no we don't argue a lot we argue seldom......... Wheres our disipline wheres our fucking disipline fuck you how dare you say that if anyone is missing it it is you because A great philisophere said that though who judges people who though not know is a fool himself. And buddy you don't know us so its you whos missing the disipline. You don't have to say shit and this is all I have to say. Go home bitch!!!!!

Shame on you for you 2nd post and already being an idiot your mother must be dissapointed in you.

Wow... that's all i can say. What's wrong Rossi, you got sand in your vagina? A simple "we don't argue a lot" would have been fine, so why did you feel the need to verbaly abuse him for the next 10 sentances? I know SaiYuk already said this, but I think your post here proved his point. You would rather jump down somebodies throat and call them "losers" in order to come off with the apperance that you're always right then just carry on a civilized conversation or overlook the occasional mistake.

But when somebody points this out instead of just saying your sorry, ignoring the post, or stateing your reply calmly you have to go and write a paragraph belittling him and his mother? Why? What's worse, is you tried doing this by using the following quote:

"those who judge people they don't know are fools themself" (or something like that).

Don't you find this hypocricitcal considering the fact that you don't know these people yet their nothing but a group of losers? I would have to agree 100% with SaiYuk here. You need to calm down.

Arguing is fine, but what you did was just plan rude and uncalled for.

Request deletion

This went wrong.

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-01 16:54:56

At 3/1/05 01:35 PM, DroopyA wrote: "those who judge people they don't know are fools themself" (or something like that).

More like "You know other people from the way you know yourself".

Haha, that just means you need to train twice as hard just in spite.

Yeah. I really hate the Gods >:D

Wow, just to become a PE teacher? I guess though, you probably need to know all about the human body and general health information. You'll almost certainly need first aid right? A regular teaching degree, and probably a huge amount of student teaching hours. I'm sure you need a lot more too... I can see how the years could add up. But at least it'll be fun job.

Yeah, it's alot of work, but it sounds fun to me. Meanwhile alot of the guys in my class have a negative attitude towards teachers, they don't really care about the PE-teacher.
It's a dream job to me, and i'm going to study as much as it takes.

Thats not bad. I really want to play it but I just don't think anything can beat StarCraft. I've tried lots of other online games but they just don't compare. I even thought Counter Strike sucked... then again, WoW is a Blizzard game so maybe it'll suprise me. Is it like the Final Fantasy games, or is it more like the Heros in WC3?

It certainly has that WC3-feeling. It's just a great game, not to mention it's huge. The world seems infinite and vaste and there are over 2000+ quests at the moment, and still going.
You get the first month for free, so hey, there's nothing to lose except that 50$ or whatever it sells for over there.

Well, you always have the internet.

The internet? Peh, are people still using that old thing?

Well then, let me ease your pain. At the end of the game the third sister is a robot. Nah, I'm just playin with you. I wouldn't ruin the game like that.

Hehe... I still got spoiled from just checking a single topic on a MGS3 forum board...
Damn those gamers... now i'm just focusing on forgetting everything.

Spirit and discipline, is that what they call "torture" these days? When I was young we use to call it "building character". Either way, it sucks.

Yeah, they used to think beating your kid every morning "buildt character" as well.

Haha, It's not that bad. Chicks dig "pretty boy's"

Haha, still, I have no luck with the ladies. I'm going to be alone forever :P

And Rossi/Pie/Dante... you just showed us why you were named "teh vi77ag3 idiot'd".

And SaiYuk... if we're not supposed to argue, what are we supposed to do?
State one thing and expect everyone else to just nod their damn head in agreement?
Nono... why do you think conflicts arise in this world?
Cause people doesn't feel the same way about things.
Fact.
You're entitled to have any opinion you like SaiYuk, but this is fact, and you're never entitled to be wrong about the facts.

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-01 20:19:27

At 3/1/05 04:54 PM, Letahlity wrote:
And Rossi/Pie/Dante... you just showed us why you were named "teh vi77ag3 idiot'd".

don't push me leth.........

Droop master 10 ill take your sand in my vagina quote as a way of looking at myslef

And Dsm no hes not canadian hes from el salvader but he is still lame. he wears socks with sandels like come on socks in the sandels who does that! Anyway's its been a good day today there was a snow storm so we had quiet a bit of snow so me and my friends went to the park and had a huge snowball fight/wrestling day and so I practie my skills .

And I had enough of this im just saying I give up I won't defned, put up a fight, look back twice anymore when ever I do you guy's just think lower of me so im quiet PujuMan your welcomed to take my place........

Arsenal Won how bad is that.......

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-01 21:01:36

Where the hell is Katase? I want to know how his enrollement went.....

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-01 21:21:56

At 3/1/05 09:01 PM, Tombulgius wrote: Where the hell is Katase? I want to know how his enrollement went.....

yeah he was good. Makes me wonder jsut liek you where is he. maybe he joined the navy me and him go way back.

in other news

Unless arsensal
cheated today and that is why the goaler sucked in the penalty shots he was totataly useless figures. Anway's i can finaly touch my toes I just did it now shit but my inner knee is hurting.

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-01 21:25:07

At 2/28/05 11:12 PM, Grim_T wrote:
Read my earlier posts

I take Aikido.

so do you think that it would seriouslly help take sombody down in a fight? cause I dont know that many grappling holds from my two martial arts, and I beleive that Aikido is a martial art with alot of grapple holds. but do you know any that may work better in a real life situation cause thats really all im concearned about is beating the shit out of the other guy as fast as I can and I want to get into UFC when I get a little older. My older brother wanted to be in it but they wouldnt let him in on some technicallity that I dont remember. How about everybody else?

btw I dont think socks in sandals is lame espescially not in cold ass canada did anybody think of that? im talking to rossi just so you know.

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-01 21:37:54

Okay leth the village idiot thing was uncalled for. Rossi is just a lil hotheaded. We all are at times. Its ok.

Everyone just drop it. I deal with this shit at work as well >:( and it gets really old really fast. So everyone just be nice to eachother, and try not to get personal.

BBS Signature

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-02 01:05:32

At 3/1/05 08:19 PM, ROSSI wrote: don't push me leth.........

Cry me a big fat canadian river.

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-02 08:52:05

At 3/2/05 01:05 AM, Letahlity wrote:
At 3/1/05 08:19 PM, ROSSI wrote: don't push me leth.........
Cry me a big fat canadian river.

im not even going to bother im going to keep to my words that I said yesturday.

Anyway's I can't wait for today when he gets back from work we start. he siad though that he will just start training me so he won't teach me any kicks and stuff for about 2 weeks. Does anyone no how much canadian dollers it cost to go to a dojo and have a master teach you.

currency is

0.50 american= 100 dollers canadian

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-02 11:20:05

At 3/1/05 04:54 PM, Letahlity wrote: Yeah, it's alot of work, but it sounds fun to me. Meanwhile alot of the guys in my class have a negative attitude towards teachers, they don't really care about the PE-teacher.
It's a dream job to me, and i'm going to study as much as it takes.

I never liked my teachers either, especially not my PE teacher. All he cared about was the football team. The rest of us could get our intestines ripped out in the bathroom for all he cared... unless you're on the football team, you where a nobody. But that's not surpising. Sadly, that's how it is in most American high schools. Just don't be like that guy. :)

It certainly has that WC3-feeling. It's just a great game, not to mention it's huge. The world seems infinite and vaste and there are over 2000+ quests at the moment, and still going.
You get the first month for free, so hey, there's nothing to lose except that 50$ or whatever it sells for over there.

I get a month free? Damn, I didn't know that. I might have to go out and buy it sometime. I thought you had to buy the game and then immediatly pay another monthly fee before you even got to try it out. I don't know though... the FF game like that looks pretty cool too. Then again, FF games always look cool until you play them. Maybe I should stick to Warcraft.

The internet? Peh, are people still using that old thing?

Some, but only teh 1337 haxx0rz looking 4 chiks 4 teh h0t web secks!

Yeah, they used to think beating your kid every morning "buildt character" as well.

And it does... if the character your trying to build is an angst driven madman filled with a deep hatered towards authority figures who dedicates his life to his mind controlling hobby of "murder".

Haha, still, I have no luck with the ladies. I'm going to be alone forever :P

Think of all the money you save. :)

Request deletion

This went wrong.

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-02 11:25:18

At 3/1/05 08:19 PM, ROSSI wrote: And I had enough of this im just saying I give up I won't defned, put up a fight, look back twice anymore when ever I do you guy's just think lower of me so im quiet

I don't think lower of you, but I do think you need to check your attitude. True I haven't been around as much as the others but my first oppinion of you isn't looking too good. All you seem to do is belittle people with pointless derogitory remarks. Or, maybe you where just having a bad day... it happens to us all.

Arguing and fighting is one thing, and I don't mind that. Hell, I enjoy a good fight... but I don't see the need to immediatly jump down somebodies throat and call them a loser or insist that somebodies mother should be ashamed of them over a little comment about the abudense of arguments in this forum. That's a little much I would think. There are far better ways to conduct an argument without immediatly resorting to name calling. That's all I'm saying, it's nothing personal.

Request deletion

This went wrong.

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-02 11:27:39

At 3/2/05 08:52 AM, ROSSI wrote: 0.50 american= 100 dollers canadian

Sorry for the tripple post but...

HOLY CHRIST!!! IS THAT TRUE??

If so, I'm moving to Canada... I'm friggin' rich! :)

Request deletion

This went wrong.

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-02 15:42:33

At 3/2/05 08:52 AM, ROSSI wrote: currency is

0.50 american= 100 dollers canadian

Nice try Rossi.

xe.com Universal Currency Converter ® Results
Live mid-market rates as of 2005.03.02 20:39:15 UTC.
1.00 USD
United States Dollars = 1.23946 CAD
Canada Dollars
1 USD = 1.23946 CAD 1 CAD = 0.806801 USD

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-02 17:22:43

At 3/1/05 09:25 PM, nr5714k wrote:
At 2/28/05 11:12 PM, Grim_T wrote:
Read my earlier posts

I take Aikido.
so do you think that it would seriouslly help take sombody down in a fight? cause I dont know that many grappling holds from my two martial arts, and I beleive that Aikido is a martial art with alot of grapple holds. but do you know any that may work better in a real life situation cause thats really all im concearned about is beating the shit out of the other guy as fast as I can and I want to get into UFC when I get a little older. My older brother wanted to be in it but they wouldnt let him in on some technicallity that I dont remember. How about everybody else?

btw I dont think socks in sandals is lame espescially not in cold ass canada did anybody think of that? im talking to rossi just so you know.

Aikido is not socks in sandals. It trains you to get out of the way of other attackers, and basically use their attack to throw them down to the ground and keep them there with some relatively painful pins.

You can't spell subtext without buttsex. | I control Psycryptik | Psycryptik controls your mind

BBS Signature

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-02 19:03:29

Hey guy's its me again. Most of you may not know me but I often post here a lot.

Anyway's I (Name) Rossi wants to start a club for ng. Now I am open to suggestions because everything I could think of is already taken damn hippies. So im stump so do you guy's have any suggestions and remember it can't be something really cool like boxing club becasue know one here will join again those damn hippies....

So anyone.

In more news the guy I keep on lossing to in boxing is moving so I can never go in the ring with him again therefore making him the champion of me for good im pretty pissed right now damn hippie said his parents are going to florida and since he is a bum he going with them....

Dammit I would of been ready this time.

Anwyays in other news

I really hope that Juventus is going to beat Real Madrid in the Champions league because this year is for Juventus........

Anways in other news

I will be in the chatzy chatroom from 7 to whenever so if your reading this im here,

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-02 19:21:56

At 3/2/05 07:03 PM, ROSSI wrote: stuff

Start a new thread. This thread is for MARTIAL ARTS, not a new club or crew.

BBS Signature

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-02 19:46:25

At 2/28/05 04:16 PM, SaiYuk wrote: alot of you guys argue alot shame on you! wheres your dicipline! thats all I have to say

sorry for taking something from a long time ago but i havent been on lately.

in martial arts u r supposed 2 have dicipline so i agree with him

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-03 07:53:37

At 3/2/05 07:21 PM, Grim_T wrote:
Start a new thread. This thread is for MARTIAL ARTS, not a new club or crew.

whats your point in that. i just asked here because I know everyone and everyone knows me.

Anyway's in other news. The Tae kwon Do is well he making me become flexible then he is going to start teaching. Because right now I could barely touch my toes. Now I need some advice from manily the people that do TWD or anyone else. SHould I get a big blue mat to practice on. I askes me step dad and he said it was my money but then he said something when he trained he trained on the wooden floor and iif you brake your boen you brake it. SO should I listen to him or should I just get the mat. Im thinking in not because It will be pretty cool to have big bruises everywhere.....

Your thought.
'

HMMM heres a poll.

Who would you rather be
a)ninja
b)samurai
c)Semi-Shinro
d)chinese hitman

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-03 10:49:29

At 3/3/05 07:53 AM, ROSSI wrote: SHould I get a big blue mat to practice on.

I would think so, if you can't afforde a mat at least get creative and try to come up with some sort of soft flooring system. Breaking your bones is only going to hurt your training and increase your chances of injury later on.

Who would you rather be
a)ninja
b)samurai
c)Semi-Shinro
d)chinese hitman

I prefer the style of Ninjutsu. Something about assassination gets me wet in the bikini area. :)

Request deletion

This went wrong.

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-03 12:29:53

At 3/3/05 10:49 AM, DroopyA wrote:
Who would you rather be
a)ninja
b)samurai
c)Semi-Shinro
d)chinese hitman
I prefer the style of Ninjutsu. Something about assassination gets me wet in the bikini area. :)

yeah I forgot to vote so I have to agree with you ninja's are like so much cool. Just the name is cool NNNNIIIINNNGGGGAAA.

and about the mat yeah I have to agree again. Yeah all get the mat but I checked a store called SEARS and they dindnt have it then I checked CANADIAN TIRE(no it has nothing to do with tires almost) and they had these damn yoga mats which were no good.

And I refuse to go to Wal-Mart.........

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-03 13:28:50

At 3/3/05 07:53 AM, ROSSI wrote:

:stuff about floors

:Wooden floors r fun but they can get very slippery and hurt. I like mats for tumbling and stuff and you get arip on them

Who would you rather be
a)ninja
b)samurai
c)Semi-Shinro
d)chinese hitman

Ninjas are overrated, semi is to ugly :p, and hitman are evil. But samuraii are cool mellow and philosophical. So i pick b. And we have sears in america and it sucks

BBS Signature

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-03 14:02:58

At 3/3/05 01:28 PM, dsmking wrote:
Ninjas are overrated, semi is to ugly :p, and hitman are evil. But samuraii are cool mellow and philosophical. So i pick b. And we have sears in america and it sucks

yeah it does but I thought they would have them.....
Ninjas are like so cool to me I find the samurais are overated look at the last samurai they wernt that good. Then when the ninjas came and snuck in they killed like half of them. AH its your decision though.

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-03 15:27:55

At 3/3/05 07:53 AM, ROSSI wrote: Who would you rather be
a)ninja
b)samurai
c)Semi-Shinro
d)chinese hitman

ill say samurai cause im learning the samurai stuff now and its cool!

Response to Martial Arts Club 2005-03-03 16:42:36

At 3/3/05 07:53 AM, ROSSI wrote: Who would you rather be
a)ninja
b)samurai
c)Semi-Shinro
d)chinese hitman
e)Guy with the rocket launcher

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

BBS Signature