Respond to this Topic
Nemesis-LaTronchae
Nemesis-LaTronchae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 12:31 AM Reply

At 6/25/04 12:23 AM, Nilm wrote: I see, so by what you've said, by pouring his soul into some of his animations, his soul, was suicidal?

i am not even going to waste time insulting you for that

dümerasel

LiveCorpse Suicide

RICHARD-RAMIREZ
RICHARD-RAMIREZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 12:36 AM Reply

part of having a mental illness is refusing to believe you have one and being afraid of telling anybody about it for fear of being institutionalised,made fun of,or fear of what is really wrong with the person.he was trying to medicate himself with alcohol and drugs.as a psycologist i see this all the time.telling someone to "get help" is not going to get the person treated.

Nilm
Nilm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 12:37 AM Reply

Hey, I wasn't being sarcastic there, I sincerely think he committed stupidity when he killed himself --_--, whatever, i'll post when more discussive(?,heh) people get on.

Nilm
Nilm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 12:43 AM Reply

At 6/25/04 12:36 AM, RICHARD_RAMIREZ wrote: part of having a mental illness is refusing to believe you have one

But he did admit to being mental in his suicide note, says so in it.

Rabindarath
Rabindarath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 01:31 AM Reply

At 6/24/04 10:47 PM, Nilm wrote: But I'm just taking what I see in his notes to gather up the fact that he really didn't think about anything else but himself before comitting the suicide, forcing me, with grief, to think he was just really mentally wrong and should have gotten help or something, I can't see any other reason other than he being messed up in the head, Im sure a few of you could agree with me here. I'm not one to tell others how to feel or how one should act, im just telling you guys what I think in hopes that you might better understand, and if I get dissed at for this, I don't really care as long as I can get some people to discuss Adam's death and why he did it and why some should not feel remorse for his death, thats all,you know?

A man preoccupied with mental health issues thinking only of himself...wow, what a breakthrough in the field of mental health.

I'd take your argument that you only want to "have a discussion" about his death at face value if it wasn't for the hypocrisy you show.

You mention that you actually feel grief for the man, but grief is a form of deep mental anguish, such as when you're mourning the passing of someone. You can't claim to grieve someone when you encourage the idea that one should not feel "remorse" over the passing of that same person.

You don't want to grieve or have "remorse" over someone's passing? Great. Knock yourself out. But why the fuck do you have to broadcast, and encourage the idea, of denying someone your grief because you didn't like the way he died?

Are some of the platitudes dedicates towards LC over the top? Maybe. Not knowing this guy at all, his passing is sad, but I won't be making web pages about it.

But you insist on parsing through his letters, offering half-ass diagnoses about his mental health under the guise of "discussion". Why bother?

There were a whole bunch of flowers placed on a street called Princess of Wales Ct near where I live when Diana died. None of the people knew her personally, and probably none of them even saw her in person. But they were sad for her loss.

I saw no sense in their homage what so ever. But I wasn't going to berate or question their feelings, which you want to do with gusto. You may not be telling people how to feel, but you're arguing your case pretty fucking strong...and it's splitting hairs that you're not 'telling' them how to feel.

Your arguments say more about you than they do about the topic at hand

BITFAT
BITFAT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 01:41 AM Reply

Blody hell tom you suck

Nemesis-LaTronchae
Nemesis-LaTronchae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 01:49 AM Reply

hey nilm sence when are you a level 2 i think that baby with a lollypop suits you well

LiveCorpse Suicide

munchies
munchies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 02:05 AM Reply

wow....uhh....im ....god....i cant express the emtion i feelling right now....its just so tragic that it had to end this way...many thought that this was a bad joke...some even made fun of it! suicide is nothig to make fun of... there is counciling for that...sure he had mental problems...but dont make that same mistake...there is help...

In memory of Adam Fulton
A.K.A. Livecorpse
He was loved by many flash fans, he will beremembered by many of his family, friends, and co-creators.
May he rest in peace

Nilm
Nilm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 02:33 AM Reply

--_--, that was no grief, I feel no remorse for the idiot for killing himself, I was just trying to get an actual thinking soul that doesn't say "r.i.p Adam we will miss you". That seems to be you Rab, heh.

Nilm
Nilm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 02:35 AM Reply

Nemesis you'll just have to live with me being a level 2 now?

UndeadPredator
UndeadPredator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 08:56 AM Reply

this is a load of ballz. i never knew the guy but from what ppl are saying he sounds cool. shitty that i never got to talk to him.

Prison isnt something someone wants to go thru. he was scared as anyone would be so dont give me that shit. suicide wasnt the answer tho.

In the end i can only say that life sucks and shit like this happens but its sad when it does.

Good night Adam.

TeHtAnKeR
TeHtAnKeR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 09:37 AM Reply

Ok, I may be a little late but that fuckin' "TheMeEvan" that was dissing this poor guy is one fucked up little ignorance. If you check his profile, do check his reviews he wrote. Do you see any positive reviews? He even was negative about Knox! Knox owns! Also, when checking his submitted flash creations, all he writes is: "NOTE: This was made when I was VERY bad with flash!!". You just fucking SUCK! It's all crap he makes, bad crap! Not that I do flash, I am trying, but I'm not submitting senceless pieces of bullshit that does'nt interest anyone! And he even thinks he's good, he's better than LiveCorpse? I hate him. Thank you.

Xiyouji
Xiyouji
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 02:35 PM Reply

That was really awful...I don't think it was because he was weak or something, you will survive if you have the will to survive. I guess he was emotionally unstable--very much...
may he rest in peace...

SmashingAvocados
SmashingAvocados
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 05:22 PM Reply

At 6/25/04 02:33 AM, Nilm wrote: --_--, that was no grief, I feel no remorse for the idiot for killing himself

Look, i'll be the first to admit it. Opinions matter, and he probably had other options than killing himself.
But the point im trying to make is that this is a place for mourning his death, not disrespecting his memory by saying he's stupid for the choices he made ! Make your own damn forum to insult him, you little bitch. Jesus...

Right on everyone on my side.

SmashingAvocados
SmashingAvocados
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 05:25 PM Reply

At 6/25/04 09:37 AM, TeHtAnKeR wrote: He even was negative about Knox! Knox owns!

um... Knox does suck.

VashInRed
VashInRed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 06:37 PM Reply

At 6/25/04 05:25 PM, SmashingAvocados wrote:
At 6/25/04 09:37 AM, TeHtAnKeR wrote: He even was negative about Knox! Knox owns!
um... Knox does suck.

OH SMACK!!!!!!!!!!

LiveCorpse Suicide

Wheels420
Wheels420
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 06:48 PM Reply

At 6/16/04 03:32 PM, Livecorpse wrote: I have/had no other choice. This is the end for me, my time to finally rest in peace. I love you all more than words can express.
-Resting in Peace
Adam Christopher Fulton

this is really shocking... it scars me.. just knowing him from this forum.. i and uterly upset that this has happen.. there is really no need to kill yourself if you life is over already... u ight aswell live it till you gone. i really dont know what to say exspet that this is news to me and that i feel bad now that i have read this! people with problems , u should talk to people and let them knmow cuz mabe they might be able to help ya out...

i guess all i can really say it that
"Adam Fulton well be missed, R.I.P. u will be forever rememberd!"

BBS Signature
Nemesis-LaTronchae
Nemesis-LaTronchae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 07:06 PM Reply

god damn people the man is dead show some f**king respect i dosn't matter how he died the point is that a good man is dead how would you ass holes (mainly nilm) feal if one of your frends or family members died and people talked shit about him at there funeral!?!?!?

Nemesis-LaTronchae
Nemesis-LaTronchae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 08:48 PM Reply

At 6/25/04 05:22 PM, SmashingAvocados wrote:

:this is a place for mourning his death, not disrespecting his memory by saying he's stupid for the choices he made ! Make your own damn forum to insult him, you little bitch. Jesus...

Right on everyone on my side.

damn right and if you ask me he needsto get a ban for this i meen if you didn't like the guy fine but don't go stiring up shit with people who did what a Dümerasle

Nemesis-LaTronchae
Nemesis-LaTronchae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 09:20 PM Reply

if anyone wants to do a memorial flash for adam i would be happy to help as much as i can but i don't have a flash maker

deleted-3
deleted-3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 10:40 PM Reply

This entire thing is really helpfull for those in troubled times and it is something that should be read by all and learn from this..... I dont want to say anymore............

MellowMushroom
MellowMushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 10:44 PM Reply

At 6/25/04 02:33 AM, Nilm wrote: I feel no remorse for the idiot for killing himself

i agree 110%, sucide is the cowards way out. he wasnt man enough to face the consequences of his actions. its pitiful

cold-eh
cold-eh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 10:47 PM Reply

It's too bad he's dead. Too many people are dead these days. I never knew him personally but I don't know alot of people. I have noticed that some people have been posting messages saying they're glad he's dead, burn in hell, etc. Maybe he made some bad choices but he is dead. Don't fill a board made to remember him with such hateful messages. Think what you want to think but let others mourn in peace. Rest in peace man. ¡_¡

deleted-3
deleted-3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 10:48 PM Reply

Actually i have one more thing to say............even tho i did no know him i will still show remorse to him because he is a human being and a human being that was emotionly unstable and made a choice that made sense ( at the time for him )..........he apparently was a good person as i have heard and i give his frinds and family my remorse................

All life comes to an end and when the end comes you will know either you exept it or delay it this man exepted his "fate" a horrible way but a way that felt sutable for him in his won way........

If i have offende anyone with this i am sorry and i meant nothing by it........goodbye fellow beings.................................................

Nemesis-LaTronchae
Nemesis-LaTronchae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 10:55 PM Reply

At 6/25/04 10:48 PM, Sephiroth_1 wrote: If i have offende anyone with this i am sorry and i meant nothing by it

man i dont think you would like you said you didn't know him but at least you showed respect for him

Hydecka
Hydecka
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 26th, 2004 @ 07:05 AM Reply

I didn't even know him and I feel sad. My eyes even get a little watery. I just saw this today, I really should be paying attention more to the site. My sympathy goes out to his friends and family, or anyone close to him.

I can only wish that his letter be shown as an example of how much fear our legal system can put into the hearts of people. If it were not for un-fair trial (Guilty until Proven innocent) which is not how our constitution states it, if it were not for that, this man could have still been with us.

I can do t3h voices. Lots of em.LOTS OF THEM!! ^^;;
OMFG GOOGLE HYDECKA!!

BBS Signature
TheVirus5666
TheVirus5666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 26th, 2004 @ 07:42 AM Reply

Its sad when people die...

Rest In Peace Adam Christopher Fulton

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 26th, 2004 @ 11:26 AM Reply

Pull this back on topic.

Filled with nostalgia right now.

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 26th, 2004 @ 11:43 AM Reply

At 6/25/04 01:41 AM, BITFAT wrote: Blody hell tom you suck

And I don't even know what your fucking problem is.

xiou12
xiou12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 26th, 2004 @ 12:04 PM Reply

Oh, my gosh. I am grieving for this poor man. I-I just wish he hadn't killed himself. I mean, I know a lot of other people do to, but in Adam's story he said he had just "poked" his neighbor to show that he defends for his property.I just hope he does rest in peace. (May god have mercy on his soul.......................................)