Be a Supporter!

LiveCorpse Suicide

  • 226,758 Views
  • 1,505 Replies
Respond to this Topic
Nemesis-LaTronchae
Nemesis-LaTronchae
  • Member since: Apr. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 12:54 PM Reply

At 6/24/04 02:27 AM, Dragonmastrb667 wrote: we should go vote 5 on his movies every day untill there all at 5.00!

my point exactly, he was a good man and desrevs to live through his work

LoserKids2010
LoserKids2010
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 01:20 PM Reply

Dude i get exactly what ur saying u make way much more sense then the rest of the ppl who jump on sayn there adamns (BEST) frineds well i never actually new him and he should be remembered just not by morons who think he should burn in hell

Vyzethefallenone
Vyzethefallenone
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 02:37 PM Reply

I never knew about Livecorpse AKA Adam Fulton but this whole mess that he got himself into i really feel sorry for him.
I agree with Tom taking your life is not the only choice you have to be honest i do not blame him for not wanting to go to prison since he would get treated badly in prison.

RIP LIVECORPSE
AKA ADAM FULTON

Rabindarath
Rabindarath
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 02:41 PM Reply

At 6/24/04 04:04 AM, Nilm wrote: Oh you idiots, if you all believe in the Bible stuff, killing is against one of the commandments, if you disobey those, you burn in hell, its clearly stated in the bible. And of course because you can't ask for forgiveness once you're dead, its more than likely hes in hell, Thou Shalt Not Kill. He Killed, himself.

Yeah, thanks for the biblical interpretation, bud. We'll be sure to pass this on to the Pope. He's been going soft with all this 'mercy' shit recently.

If you ask me, anything else aside, there were other things bothering him or he was mentally insane, thats why he took suicide, he got what came to him because he brought it on himself and no one should give him pity for extinguishing his own life, people die every single day, more than you can bother to count in a single day, much more people suicide and die from disease, hunger and murders other than the number of 1.

Really? Where did you get those figures from? Besides pulling them out of your ass.

Just because you guys knew him here shouldn't make any difference 99% of you didn't know him so just shut the hell up.

Thanks St. Peter. I'll be sure to change my whole life philosophy because of some kentucky fried fuck such as yourself with your surefire knowledge of the Bible.

Fuckwad. Remind me to slap your mama for giving birth to you.

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 02:44 PM Reply

At 6/23/04 07:23 AM, GenocydeSoF wrote:
At 6/22/04 01:29 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:

bullshit

So what is your point n00b?


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 02:47 PM Reply

At 6/24/04 12:54 PM, Nemesis_LaTronchae wrote:
At 6/24/04 02:27 AM, Dragonmastrb667 wrote: we should go vote 5 on his movies every day untill there all at 5.00!
my point exactly, he was a good man and desrevs to live through his work

I really don't think it's a good idea to over do it.


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
TheComet
TheComet
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 02:50 PM Reply

Terrible that he committed suicide. I say we should throw together a section for notable flash authors passed away (like in that other post)

I did find something very coincidental about his last movie and the suicide:
1)The guy was on drugs in the movie, live mentioned he smoked marijuana a few days before
2)In the movie, the first guy was killed by a beer, and live was drunk when he stabbed rick (the second guy was stabbed in the movie also)
3)in the movie, the guy shot the cops, and was shot himself, and he said he shot that one cop and he then shot himself

This is just a hypothesis, but I think he did this movie during the line of events, but of course, this is just my opinion. Live was a great NG member, he was 5th place for most uploads (and me at #7!) and obviously cared for his fans...
RIP live, Rest In Peace. God bless him.

PS:I might rip the gfx from his last movie and make an ending. I think he would've liked that.


Flash Count: 111 | Audio Count: 559
Sanity is grossly overrated and detrimental to the creative process.

Legovski
Legovski
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 02:50 PM Reply

He seems to me to be racist, far right-wing, and very troubled. But reading his letter I understand his pain and how terrible his life must have been to him... I don't think he was a bad person.

I have a question: was he a skinhead or is that just a false impression gained from the news pic?

TheComet
TheComet
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 02:52 PM Reply

You should add this to the NG history page, make sure to add in his 2 emails. It's the least NG can do.


Flash Count: 111 | Audio Count: 559
Sanity is grossly overrated and detrimental to the creative process.

SmashingAvocados
SmashingAvocados
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 03:37 PM Reply

At 6/24/04 04:04 AM, Nilm wrote: Oh you idiots, if you all believe in the Bible stuff, killing is against one of the commandments, if you disobey those, you burn in hell, its clearly stated in the bible. And of course because you can't ask for forgiveness once you're dead, its more than likely hes in hell, Thou Shalt Not Kill. He Killed, himself. and no one should give him pity for extinguishing his own life

What the hell is wrong with you? Oh yeah, we're all gonna listen to you and agree, and wish him a fun fun fun time in Hell because you can quote the bible for us. Ever think to consider other people's beliefs, dipshit? He was a noble soul and he strived to live. You've never known a suicidal person, i'll bet. I'll bet you've never BEEN one! you're such a retard! don't start talking about how stupid people are unless you know what they mean! LiveCorpse pushed farther than many people I've known, i've talked three people from the brink of suicide and i've been there myself so take your bible teachings and shove them up your ass. This is a memorial post for LiveCorpse, bitch, not a witch hunt.

And did i mishear you? did you say noone should give him pity???? you selfish, naive, bitchy, half-assed little troll! Anyone who is desparate enough to want to end their own life deserves at least a meager amount of recognition, and LiveCorpse, the talented man that he was, deserves much much more. People like you should be shut in dark rooms and beaten with kumquats till you apologize for degrading such a mournful occasion!
Anyone who reads this and agrees, thanks.
Anyone who disagrees, email me and i'll tell you exactly why you're wrong.

Westmarch
Westmarch
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 07:32 PM Reply

Holy shit. The entire pseudolegolese of Newgrounds and its users come crashing down when you realize what a surreal community like this one can bring between two people - harmony. My sympathies.

Nemesis-LaTronchae
Nemesis-LaTronchae
  • Member since: Apr. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 08:06 PM Reply

i am dedicating a section of my page to livecorpse. Feel free to send any dedications you would like me to post. i won't be able to post many pics but i will do what i can. And plese do not send anything inaproprate.

Nemesis-LaTronchae
Nemesis-LaTronchae
  • Member since: Apr. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 08:11 PM Reply

how am i over doing it, or do you know something about adam that i don't?

Hokage619
Hokage619
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 09:09 PM Reply

only one thing wrong. Its against the law for police to shoot at a fleeing felon. they can only shoot if the person is posing an immediate threat to the police officers. If this message IS authentic, then the kid would have gotten off in court for a miscarriage of justice.

Komodo-Dragon
Komodo-Dragon
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 09:39 PM Reply

This was on of the saddest story... I can't believe he would commit suicide.... I wish he was still alive!!! Man... Rest in good peace man, rest...

x-unit
x-unit
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 10:13 PM Reply

i think that every tragedy is a personal thing. lots of people die everyday but their deaths are only tragic to those who knew them. when someone you know dies it is more personal. for example many people on this thread knew livecorpse and so, his death for them is a tragic personal thing. if you don't feel the same that's your business.

x-unit

Nilm
Nilm
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 10:16 PM Reply

Oh thats real good, you two morons only bothered to lob disses at me like a monkey would lob shit because they can't do anything else to their superiors. Come on, you people who dissed at me never even once tried to disprove me or what I said about he being in hell. And I see these "you don't know a suicidal person or aren't one!" shutup!, you people don't know suicidal people at all, if you knew them as friends or just knew about their sucicidal tendencies you would have warned someone about it, if that suicidal person you knew died, they died because you either A. Didn't do anything about it or. B. Knew about their suicidal tendencies after they actually killed themselves. There, you may have known a suicidal person and may have never known it, giving you no effing right to even try to contradict me, because im effing right. And if you did know a suicidal person and they killed themselves, its your fault and you aided them in their death, SO IF ANYONE dares post at me saying "You never knew a suicidal person, you're not one either, so how can you know?!", KEEP what i've posted in mind idiots. As for the suicidal people who die, sure, its as Livecorpse said "survival of the fittest" he labeled himself as weak, and not worth living, thats why he took his own life, Im betting you guys don't agree with the "survival of the fittest" part, but really, humans are animals too, in this planet competing against each other for the right to live, it just so happened Livecorpse was not fit to live, as he himself said, I don't believe in survival of the fittest however. He was wrong in killing himself, it was an act of sheer stupidity to take his own life, people who actually lived and gave birth to him or something around those lines now mourn a mourning you dumbasses cannot believe, he didn't even stop to think of how his family members would have felt. In the words of Vash and Rem "No one has the right to take the life of another." THAT also includes yourself, he didn't have the right, he shouldn't have, it was wrong of him to do so, NO MATTER what happened to him "There is always another way" he just didn't bother to look for it and took the easy way out. I feel no remorse, sympathy, or pity for him, not to be an ass, but thats just the way I feel, whatever, >.<.

LiveCorpse Suicide

TESM
TESM
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 10:16 PM Reply

From reading his last words, i can see how scared and alone he must of felt. You can really see and feel the moment, and it was very depressing.

He seemed like a nice person, but if his mental problems were a reality, then choices could be made that weren't fully of his knowing. He was a victim of circumstances, and of his own choices. He knew he could correct them, and knew what would happen if he had tried...

But it's a shame he would take his life, which should never be an option... but it was his... and there's nothing anyone can do...

my prayers go out to him and his family and friends...We can grieve what we have lost, it is human to do so. But we must never give up hope that those who repent have taken their first step towards the salvation of themselves...

In nomine patres, et filio, spiritus Sancto...

Nilm
Nilm
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 10:18 PM Reply

Ack, out of topic here but is my picture too big, damn, sorry about that guys *bows in apology*

Nemesis-LaTronchae
Nemesis-LaTronchae
  • Member since: Apr. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 10:35 PM Reply

At 6/24/04 10:16 PM, Nilm wrote: Oh thats real good, you two morons only bothered to lob disses at me like a monkey would lob shit because they can't do anything else to their superiors. Come on, you people who dissed at me never even once tried to disprove me or what I said about he being in hell.

you know you are a real asshole. adam was a good man and alot of us here knew him on some level. and all you can do is talk shit about him you probably didn't know him. so why don't you shut up and talk shit in another forum

blackirish1
blackirish1
  • Member since: Apr. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 10:37 PM Reply

R.I.P. -_-

blackirish1
blackirish1
  • Member since: Apr. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 10:46 PM Reply

Nilm, you have to be the biggest pole-smoker I have ever witnessed. Why don't you respect the severity of the situation and let those that knew livecorpse grieve in their own way?! Who the hell are you to bring your "annonymous" post in here and start stirring the pot. This is a somber occasion, whether it conforms to your beliefs or not, and they are just beliefs, let's not forget THAT. You are a true social idiot. For you to come on these boards and post things like that just proves that point. Please take your Bible-thumping elsewhere and have a little respect, if not, at the very least, some tact.

Nilm
Nilm
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 10:47 PM Reply

I'm talking about it here because this IS the forum for this very topic. Being inquisitive here so we can have an intelligent talk, let me quote Adam ""Here's how it happened: my neighbor Rick and i had met up a couple of times to have a beer. i had known he was insane, as he told me he was on disability for it.". Okay, let me point out here, if his friend was on disability for being insane, why did Adam just not stab him, and not run away, because as we ALL know stabbing someone who is insane and invading your house and potentially posing a threat to you, tends to get you out of big punishment for what I call "Reasonable reason to defend your life against an insane person". Let me further quote Adam
"Also it would be hell because of my sleeping disorders, which have ruined my life many times over (ARMY, Job Corps, Roommates)". Now I may be being too judgemental here, but could Adam not have gotten on disablity as his friend did for all his mental problems, this probably having helped him in his desperate life? As for me, Nemesis, I didn't know him personally and I don't know how any of you could REALLY know him unless he poured his every thought and emotion into the boards. But I'm just taking what I see in his notes to gather up the fact that he really didn't think about anything else but himself before comitting the suicide, forcing me, with grief, to think he was just really mentally wrong and should have gotten help or something, I can't see any other reason other than he being messed up in the head, Im sure a few of you could agree with me here. I'm not one to tell others how to feel or how one should act, im just telling you guys what I think in hopes that you might better understand, and if I get dissed at for this, I don't really care as long as I can get some people to discuss Adam's death and why he did it and why some should not feel remorse for his death, thats all,you know?

Nilm
Nilm
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 10:49 PM Reply

At 6/24/04 10:46 PM, blackirish1 wrote: take your Bible-thumping elsewhere and have a little respect, if not, at the very least, some tact.

I'm not a religious person, if that should matter in this, and I do have some "tact" as you can see, sides I want to converse with people, not diss them --_--.

blackirish1
blackirish1
  • Member since: Apr. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 11:08 PM Reply

No, "tact" would be not posting at all. Furthermore, this is not the time to post your "opinions" ....as long as we are quoting...let me quote my kindergarten teacher..."If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all" ,we can go on about this all day, when really I think you should just keep your, sometimes, hurtful opinions to your self for the time being, and stop being so self-rightous.

Nilm
Nilm
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 24th, 2004 @ 11:12 PM Reply

At 6/24/04 11:08 PM, blackirish1 wrote: No, "tact" would be not posting at all. Furthermore, this is not the time to post your "opinions"

Oh right, we can't post our opinions here, right, good going dictator-man. Anywho, you are veering us both out of topic here, anyone here at all that agrees or disagrees with my post about Adam's poor decision making, this being a sign of mental illness, where he definetly should have gotten help at a psychiatrist?

Nemesis-LaTronchae
Nemesis-LaTronchae
  • Member since: Apr. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 12:05 AM Reply

At 6/24/04 10:47 PM, Nilm wrote: I didn't know him personally and I don't know how any of you could REALLY know him unless he poured his every thought and emotion into the boards.

he didn't have to on the boards his flash said it all. it changed with his moods and showed his ups and downs and thats all you need to REALY know someone. to know there personality goes only so far he poured his soul (so to speek) in to his flash and anyone who fallowed his flash could see that.

Nilm
Nilm
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 12:23 AM Reply

I see, so by what you've said, by pouring his soul into some of his animations, his soul, was suicidal?

LiveCorpse Suicide

Nilm
Nilm
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 12:29 AM Reply

Also i've already seen his Best Of 'Fun With Suicide' the one suicide with the cop, says he likes the cops to do it for him. Yeah, that just makes me question his sincerity on his note.

LiveCorpse Suicide

ICY-HURR
ICY-HURR
  • Member since: Jan. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Filmmaker
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 25th, 2004 @ 12:31 AM Reply

Man whats the deal....
that was my main man right thurr. i used to tell yo your the best i loved his animation and i thought he was one of best animators on NG, hes gone now, in the blink of an eye, i find this news out late, im so sad.. :'(

R.I.P
Adam Fulton AKA
(livecorspe)

You will be remembered....


Check me out!
"Of course lifes a bitch, because if it was a slut, it would be too easy"

BBS Signature