00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GasGrass just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

LiveCorpse Suicide

318,119 Views | 1,451 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-05 10:51:36

At 7/4/04 08:53 PM, john24 wrote: you shouldnt feel sad he shot a cop. thats what he gets he should of died and how do we no all this is true and theres no twists. but really he was a drugy and a drunky so that what he gets. he really got what was coming to him and he desirve it.

i agree 110%

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-05 13:01:53

He did what he did and there was no turning back in his mind so he kept on going.........I didn't know him pesonly but I did see some of his flashes............................can't say anymore.....good bye

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-05 13:21:10

A guy who stabbed his friend and shot a cop isn't living anymore?

Oh no!

Who cares,at least he killed himself so no one had to do it themselfs.

And no,I'm not going to show respect just because someones dead. He KILLED HIMSELF! He didn't die in a fire trying to save a little girl,he shot himself in the head. Doesn't deserve any respect at all.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-05 16:19:45

At 7/5/04 01:21 PM, Tweekness wrote: A guy who stabbed his friend and shot a cop isn't living anymore?

Oh no!

Who cares,at least he killed himself so no one had to do it themselfs.

And no,I'm not going to show respect just because someones dead. He KILLED HIMSELF! He didn't die in a fire trying to save a little girl,he shot himself in the head. Doesn't deserve any respect at all.

I think that, that is the best replay i have read on this thread. Tweek said it all. this guy dosent diserve respect of pity. he deserves scorn.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-05 19:14:50

Doesnt anyone know anything? I mean come on! Inflicting his own death with slap him with an even worse punishmant than being a black man's bitch.. He will burn in hell for eternity. Being some dead black man's bitch..

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-08 00:44:09

At 7/5/04 07:14 PM, DoomGuard wrote: Doesnt anyone know anything? I mean come on! Inflicting his own death with slap him with an even worse punishmant than being a black man's bitch.. He will burn in hell for eternity. Being some dead black man's bitch..

well said, all true

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-08 01:17:18

R.I.P Adam Fulton

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-08 02:15:52

people say, suicide is the cowards way, maybe, sometimes it's impossible, the loads to much, there's nobody there to help you, the boulder will roll down the hill anyway without someones help, why try? even in death you have troubles, but it can be easier than life.

LiveCorpse Suicide

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-08 02:34:47

Way I see it, Suicide's no good... you're not alive long enough to enjoy death. For those of you with lesser minds, this means people use suicide to get away from their problems, but when you die, you won't get to live a problemfree existance. If you believe in God and heaven and all that, well, guess what, you're screwed. Suicide leads straught to hell unless it's self-sacrifice. And suicide to save someone from dealing with you doesn't count. If you believe there is no afterlife, then hell, you're just plain gone. I know it sounds cruel, but it's true, most people who comit suicide... I'm glad they do... if they were stupid enough to go through with it, the world was probably better off without them...

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-08 17:19:51

I feel so sorry for the guy. If only someone could have helped him. He will be greatly missed in everyones heart. U_U

LiveCorpse Suicide

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-08 19:28:01

It's a shame.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-09 04:19:41

Rest in Peace.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-09 05:20:41

At 7/8/04 12:44 AM, Divine_Rage wrote:
At 7/5/04 07:14 PM, DoomGuard wrote: Doesnt anyone know anything? I mean come on! Inflicting his own death with slap him with an even worse punishmant than being a black man's bitch.. He will burn in hell for eternity. Being some dead black man's bitch..
well said, all true

I have to disagree with that. Hell is for those who are entirely evil. However, Adam a.k.a. 'LiveCorpse' was NOT entirely evil. He might have harbored some evil in his soul, but what ordinary human doesn't? Sure what he did was very wrong on multiple levels, but are you really any better if you cannot find the kindness and understanding within yourself to forgive someone of their wrong doings?
'LiveCorpse' apologized in his letters for what he had done and for all the pain and suffering, both emotional and physical. And because of this, he was not entirely evil and will probably go to Heaven. But if there was any evil in his soul he will most likely spend some time in Purgatory where his soul will be purified so that he may enter the kingdom of God, which is Heaven.

May God have mercy on your soul, and may you finally find peace in Heaven 'LiveCorpse'. You will be missed. Rest in peace.

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-09 16:13:43

At 7/8/04 12:44 AM, Divine_Rage wrote:
well said, all true

I don't know why you fundementalist Christians come to Newgrounds. Livecorpse was always a helpful member of the community; he deserves more than you bastards passing judgement so quickly. Without even knowing him.

I might not know Adam Fulton, but I knew Livecorpse. I was always chatting to him on the BBS. Adam Fulton may have shot a cop, but Livecorpse died with him when he shot himself. and Livecorpse was brilliant and clever and spiritual and he thought on a different plain.

Adam Fulton was probably a nice guy - but yeah, I didn't know him. But I KNOW Livecorpse was a nice guy. I kNEW Livecorpse WELL. Elfer may say 'he was a nice guy - ON THE INTERNET' in jest, but this nice guy on the internet is DEAD and he DIED in fucking awful circumstances.

And you fucks don't need to come in with your preachy bullshit, just to whore some attention. LC deserves better.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-09 21:42:09

I don't really know where to begin with this post. A man has passed and some of you make jokes about it? I am Adam's brother and I set up an account on NG only to give a big F U to those who think it's a f'n joke. It shouldn't matter if you liked him or not, or even knew him. You should have enough respect to at least keep your fuckin mouth shut if you had beef with him. I came here because my mom told me there where tributes to him. I can't believe some of the posts and movies I seen so I want to clear some things up.
1. Adam DID NOT go on some rampage. It started off as an accident and only got worse. He wouldn't purposely hurt anyone unless it was in self defense, which I believe the stabbing was.
2. The man he stabbed wasn't a friend.
3. Adam never pointed the gun at the cop. The gun went off as he was climbing a fence to get away.
4. Suicide was his only choice. Those who REALLY knew him knew of his problems. If he didn't have bad luck he had no luck at all.
Tho Adam wouldn't care what has been said about him, I do. You ass hats need to fuck off and let Adam finally rest in peace.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-09 22:53:42

I saw some of his movies before his death when I clicked on a Random T.O.T.W and I saw all these movies on his account and I was like WTF!?. Livecorps as stated before has a special "Style" in his movies which I favored. And to you people saying he doesn't deserve respect, he didnt kill himself because he wanted revenage on the world or wanting to lose the pains of his life... He wouldn't have lasted in prision and instead of having a long painful death he wanted a quick easy one.

LiveCorps also didnt intead to hurt anybody and isnt a killer ( just like stated before was in the wrong place at the long time )

RIP------------

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-11 22:39:20

I have seen alot of people say that Adam was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But i think the person who was in the wrong place at the wrong time was the cop. A physico shot him 'cause he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-12 02:41:49

Holy shit. He shot a fucking cop and killed himself! I hope the faggot burns in hell! He will never go to heaven, for the reason of thhe violence he brought upon himself (Suicide) And violence against others (Shooting the cop). Burn in hell Livecorpse. Burn in hell..

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-12 02:44:46

At 7/9/04 09:42 PM, ScottF wrote: I don't really know where to begin with this post. A man has passed and some of you make jokes about it? I am Adam's brother and I set up an account on NG only to give a big F U to those who think it's a f'n joke. It shouldn't matter if you liked him or not, or even knew him. You should have enough respect to at least keep your fuckin mouth shut if you had beef with him. I came here because my mom told me there where tributes to him. I can't believe some of the posts and movies I seen so I want to clear some things up.
1. Adam DID NOT go on some rampage. It started off as an accident and only got worse. He wouldn't purposely hurt anyone unless it was in self defense, which I believe the stabbing was.
3. Adam never pointed the gun at the cop. The gun went off as he was climbing a fence to get away.
4. Suicide was his only choice. Those who REALLY knew him knew of his problems. If he didn't have bad luck he had no luck at all.
Tho Adam wouldn't care what has been said about him, I do. You ass hats need to fuck off and let Adam finally rest in peace.

Umm.. yeah. Can I Comment on this post a little bit?

Ill say the number I want to comment on..just so you know

2. It doesnt matter if its a friend or not retard! He stabbed someone!

3.Got away? Fleeing from arrest? Naughty naughty Mr.Insane man!

4. Resting in peace? He is burning in hell! Hahahaha!

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-12 13:19:02

At 7/12/04 02:41 AM, DoomGuard wrote: Burn in hell Livecorpse. Burn in hell..

No, seriously, Puritans should stay off Newgrounds. Sure, make yourself feel hard by slagging off a dead man, but do it in Salem.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-12 20:15:29

At 7/12/04 01:19 PM, Earfetish wrote:
At 7/12/04 02:41 AM, DoomGuard wrote: Burn in hell Livecorpse. Burn in hell..
No, seriously, Puritans should stay off Newgrounds. Sure, make yourself feel hard by slagging off a dead man, but do it in Salem.

I live in Jersey thankk you very much. Hahahahaha

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-13 00:27:39

Reading this nearly brought tears to my eyes. Although I do not know this animator all that well, I feel as if I just lost my best friend. LiveCorpse, your were truly a member of the NG family who surely will be missed. R.I.P

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-14 12:48:54

I have to disagree with that. Hell is for those who are entirely evil. However, Adam a.k.a. 'LiveCorpse' was NOT entirely evil. He might have harbored some evil in his soul, but what ordinary human doesn't? Sure what he did was very wrong on multiple levels, but are you really any better if you cannot find the kindness and understanding within yourself to forgive someone of their wrong doings?
'LiveCorpse' apologized in his letters for what he had done and for all the pain and suffering, both emotional and physical. And because of this, he was not entirely evil and will probably go to Heaven. But if there was any evil in his soul he will most likely spend some time in Purgatory where his soul will be purified so that he may enter the kingdom of God, which is Heaven.

dude, thier is no purgatory. purgatory was made up in the durring the reniasance to bring more monie to thier churches. and i do believe that people should pay respects to him but i also belive that killing yourself is just cowardly. i also belive that one who takes thier own life will spend eternity in hell.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-14 14:36:41

wow thats really sad, i didnt even know the guy but that is REALLY sad. R.I.P. man.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-14 16:56:20

what the fuck are you talking about. he didn't shoot the cop while climbing the fence, he shot him right after he ran out of his appartment door. mabey you should actually read what happened.
and suicide is NEVER ones only choice. never let a bad choice lead you to a worse choice. thats what adam did unfortunatle.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-14 17:07:11

I may be mistaken, but hasnt a lot of people said that LiveCorpse (or i guess hes now DeadCorpse or just Corpse) had some mental problems? If so he wouldnt have gone to jail, they would have put him in a Mental instution.

But whatever, good ridance i say.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-15 10:53:17

Very tragic and sad. R.I.P. Livecorpse.
I truly feel sad after reading that letter. Poor guy.
All his movies about death.. and suicide.. but... Never though this could of happened.

He was one of Newground's most active users/animators.

For whoever saying " he's going to rot in hell for taking his own life ", shut the hell up.

Rest In Peace
Adam Christopher Fulton
1984-2004

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-15 15:42:08

Wow thats quite touching and sad
Well R.I.P Adam {LiveCorpse}

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-15 22:29:52

that really fucken sucks, I didnt know anything about this since I dont hit up NG too much anymore.

Livecorpse was a really awesome guy and one of the only people on NG that shared the same humour as me, he was a fan of my movies (Kevin Molesters, Rygar, Samus, etc) and I became good friends with him.

I believe that he is not an evil person, and I am sure that he is happy, wherever he is.

R.I.P :(

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-15 23:30:04

Wow I didn't know people were still posting on this but I shall say my words one last time

Livecorpse we will all miss and please rest in peace my former being.....................*cuts off*