00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dasharky3D just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ask the person below a weird...

189,701 Views | 4,116 Replies

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-13 13:07:57

At 2/13/14 01:04 PM, Viper50 wrote:
At 2/13/14 01:01 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote: Am I weird?
A little but not very.

Am I Evil?

I hope so.

Would you mind if you were?

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-13 13:09:18

At 2/13/14 01:07 PM, SuperElroy wrote: Am I an asshole?

Yes.

At 2/13/14 01:07 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Have you ever wondered what being the opposite gender is like?

Yes, and I found out I wouldn't like it.

The fuck just happened?

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-13 14:09:22

At 2/13/14 01:09 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote: The fuck just happened?

an response

Why does Mike never ask questions?

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-13 16:41:36

At 2/13/14 04:21 PM, Vinnyy wrote:
How much do you fap?

Every day since September 12th, 2001...and for the days I haven't fapped, I've probably more than made up for it from the days I've jacked it multiple times.

What's the strangest thing you have ever witnessed with your own eyes. Videos or pictures of something weird you've seen don't count.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-13 16:49:06

At 2/13/14 04:41 PM, Phobotech wrote: What's the strangest thing you have ever witnessed with your own eyes. Videos or pictures of something weird you've seen don't count.

A picture of a guy squeezing his eyeball. I won't show the picture because it's highly NSFW.

Have you ever tasted your own urine? Admit it.

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-13 17:54:21

At 2/13/14 04:49 PM, SneakyGameBoy wrote:
At 2/13/14 04:41 PM, Phobotech wrote: What's the strangest thing you have ever witnessed with your own eyes. Videos or pictures of something weird you've seen don't count.
A picture of a guy squeezing his eyeball. I won't show the picture because it's highly NSFW.

Have you ever tasted your own urine? Admit it.

Never have. Sorry.

...and dude, thats a PICTURE. Pictures or videos don't count, so I'll ask again.

What's the weirdest thing you've ever seen that was actually in front of you...not simulated to be in front of you, like weirdest thing you've ever seen that you could potentially touch and interact with.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-14 09:34:04

At 2/13/14 05:54 PM, Phobotech wrote: What's the weirdest thing you've ever seen that was actually in front of you...not simulated to be in front of you, like weirdest thing you've ever seen that you could potentially touch and interact with.

A statue that moved when greeted. Admittedly, that was a guy, but it was still weird.

Now was that guy good or was he?

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-14 15:04:12

At 2/14/14 09:34 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: A statue that moved when greeted. Admittedly, that was a guy, but it was still weird.

Now was that guy good or was he?

I guess. Never seen anyone do that IRL before though so I couldn't tell ya.

Whats your opinion on really long songs?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIw7oeZKpZc

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-15 09:21:07

At 2/14/14 03:04 PM, Viper50 wrote: Whats your opinion on really long songs?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIw7oeZKpZc

A FULL HOUR?! "Really long" seems to be interpretive. If you need more than one side of an LP, you might be going a bit too far.

Do you still own LPs?

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-15 13:02:00

At 2/15/14 09:21 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
Do you still own LPs?

No all digital

Hey did you stick it in her ass last night?

if it is a gigantic horrible typo mah bad

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-15 13:12:24

At 2/15/14 01:02 PM, captainlolz wrote:
At 2/15/14 09:21 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
Do you still own LPs?
No all digital

Hey did you stick it in her ass last night?

Your moms tongue? Yes I did.

If you switched genders then got pregnant how you deal with the next 9 months? (If you're a guy)

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-15 13:20:39

At 2/15/14 01:16 PM, Vinnyy wrote: What would you do if you walked in and saw your computer on fire?

Considering most of my room is made of wood, I'd get the fucking fuck out of there.

Am I swearing too much?

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-15 16:05:49

At 2/15/14 01:20 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
Am I swearing too much?

It depends...sometimes it necessary to emote or to establish a kind of emphasis. But too much, and ya might start sounding childish.

Alright my question is going to be a little weird...do you think that if we ever master teleportation technology that the original "pre-teleported you" dies?

To elaborate, say you stepped into the device that will teleport you. The entire act of teleportation disassembles you at the point of origin and then reassembles you somewhere else, physically unconnected. Another way of putting it is it destroys you, then creates a duplicate.

The Prestige kind of addressed the idea with Tesla's machine, that it was essentially a remote cloning process. But in every other sci-fi property, a person steps in, that person disappears, that same person emerges somewhere else...but is it actually that person, or is it instead an exact duplicate while the original is destroyed?

Hypothetically, do you think life ends, YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS CEASES TO EXIST, when you enter a teleport, while some perfect clone lives out the rest of your life at the other end of the teleport?

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-15 16:10:53

At 2/15/14 04:05 PM, Phobotech wrote:
Alright my question is going to be a little weird...do you think that if we ever master teleportation technology that the original "pre-teleported you" dies?

To elaborate, say you stepped into the device that will teleport you. The entire act of teleportation disassembles you at the point of origin and then reassembles you somewhere else, physically unconnected. Another way of putting it is it destroys you, then creates a duplicate.

The Prestige kind of addressed the idea with Tesla's machine, that it was essentially a remote cloning process. But in every other sci-fi property, a person steps in, that person disappears, that same person emerges somewhere else...but is it actually that person, or is it instead an exact duplicate while the original is destroyed?

Hypothetically, do you think life ends, YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS CEASES TO EXIST, when you enter a teleport, while some perfect clone lives out the rest of your life at the other end of the teleport?

The thing with that theory is it doesn't destroy you. Your atoms are not destroyed, just separated , rearranged, then re- assembled back in the new place of origin.

Do you ever wonder what it would be like to live on a alien civilization?

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-15 16:29:29

At 2/15/14 04:10 PM, SuperElroy wrote:
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to live on a alien civilization?

All the time...I wonder if it would be clean or filthy. Advanced or comparable to us. I sometimes play out the scenario of communicating with an alien, like...how do you illustrate concepts through language barriers, without the context that only a human would understand, but an intelligent being would understand. Sometimes I wonder if I, just a regular dude, would be revered as a celebrity in an alien society, or if it would be nothing special...just a dime-a-dozen hideous and disgusting creature intermingling with other hideous, dima-a-dozen disgusting creatures.

The thing with that theory is it doesn't destroy you. Your atoms are not destroyed, just separated , rearranged, then re- assembled back in the new place of origin.

Right, but what does that do to our conciousness? How can that be reassambled? Our memories and data in our brains are essentially electrical, right? That transfer of energy would go uninterrupted/unaltered or debuffed?

Granted, its nebulous sci-fi technology. "It does a thing because thats what it does. It works." ...but man, if that shit happened in real life? There would be...HO-BOY...so many mistakes...

...Like can you imagine a teleport case where you warp away from point A, and you simply NEVER reappear anywhere? Kind of dumped out into the ether, never reassembled. You just *poof*, gone. Dead.

What do you think would be the most horrifying death as a direct result of technology alone? Sci-fi, old, or modern, any tech.

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-15 16:31:10

At 2/15/14 04:10 PM, SuperElroy wrote: Do you ever wonder what it would be like to live on a alien civilization?

I just have to travel into the next country. That's what it would be like in an alien civilization for me.

Is there anything sweeter than sugar?

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-15 16:35:22

At 2/15/14 04:29 PM, Phobotech wrote:
At 2/15/14 04:10 PM, SuperElroy wrote:
Right, but what does that do to our conciousness? How can that be reassambled? Our memories and data in our brains are essentially electrical, right? That transfer of energy would go uninterrupted/unaltered or debuffed?

Well, try not to think of your consciousness and body and separate entities, rather look at it as a whole. When your atoms are separated your consciousness would stick to the atoms.

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-15 16:48:49

At 2/15/14 04:35 PM, SuperElroy wrote:
Well, try not to think of your consciousness and body and separate entities, rather look at it as a whole. When your atoms are separated your consciousness would stick to the atoms.

Fascinating conversation to me, thank you for indulging.

At 2/15/14 04:31 PM, Pkmn2 wrote:
Is there anything sweeter than sugar?

I'm pretty sure there's a fruit or even a kind of berry that exists that would be sweeter. Even if they are incorporating natural sugars of their own, there's gotta be something sweeter out there...I just can't think of it.

What do you think should be, collectively, the whole world, all of humanities NUMBER ONE priority and focus? Like, what do you think is so important that right about now we should all band together, focus our heart and minds into?

with me personally, its space exploration / learning to live in space so we can take huge Macross-like colonies, pick a direction away from earth and just go.

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-15 22:26:11

At 2/15/14 09:21 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: Do you still own LPs?

This was already answered but I'll answer it anyways.
Yes. Yes I do. I fucking LOVE LPs. I even bought 2 yesterday. Blood Sweat & Tears and Billy Squier. Also bought the single for Axel F from the movie Beverly Hills Cop.

At 2/15/14 04:48 PM, Phobotech wrote: What do you think should be, collectively, the whole world, all of humanities NUMBER ONE priority and focus? Like, what do you think is so important that right about now we should all band together, focus our heart and minds into?

I'd say working on helping nations that are impoverished and try helping solve world hunger. That and also try to work on space exploration more and possibly colonization of other planets.

Anything interesting happen this week to you?

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-16 10:16:13

At 2/15/14 04:29 PM, Phobotech wrote: What do you think would be the most horrifying death as a direct result of technology alone? Sci-fi, old, or modern, any tech.

Being slowly taken apart atom-wise while fully conscious. (Sci-fi if you didn't get it)

At 2/15/14 10:26 PM, Viper50 wrote: Anything interesting happen this week to you?

Well, I took my final university exams for this semester. Don't know yet if I passed.

Do you think I'll pass?

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-16 10:37:15

At 2/16/14 10:16 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
Well, I took my final university exams for this semester. Don't know yet if I passed.

Do you think I'll pass?

the good news is, you are very likely to pass the exam. the bad news is, chances are you will barely scrape a pass in the exam.

watch the youtube video "50 awesome childhood checklist" and answer the following question.

how many things (out of 50) in the video have you done in your childhood?

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-16 10:51:43

At 2/16/14 10:37 AM, i-am-ghey wrote: watch the youtube video "50 awesome childhood checklist" and answer the following question.

None.

Should I have done something?

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-16 10:54:05

At 2/16/14 10:37 AM, i-am-ghey wrote:
At 2/16/14 10:16 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
Do you think I'll pass?

I believe in you!

watch the youtube video "50 awesome childhood checklist" and answer the following question.

I've done all but 5 of them. Sidenote, I shoot rubber bands like a pistol; trigger-held with the pinky, thumb straight up, wrapped around the thumb, and then held on the extended index finger. I would skillfully John Woo that shit with one rubber band ready to go in each hand.

Do you think I should continue this comic's continuity?

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-16 11:06:51

At 2/16/14 10:54 AM, Phobotech wrote: Do you think I should continue this comic's continuity?

Yes.

Why the fuck was my question skipped?

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-16 11:15:30

At 2/16/14 11:06 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: Why the fuck was my question skipped?

because that video was quite long (6 and a half minutes). someone, especially when he did not even watch the whole thing, could have replied to my post before you do, while you are still watching and counting.

question:

"simplicity is beautiful." do you agree or disagree, or does it depend?

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-16 12:07:41

At 2/16/14 11:15 AM, i-am-ghey wrote:

Generally, yes. With few exceptions, less is more and "brevity is the soul of wit."

What are you most looking forward to accomplishing, treating the year 2015 as the deadline to the goal?

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-16 12:42:08

At 2/16/14 12:07 PM, Phobotech wrote:
At 2/16/14 11:15 AM, i-am-ghey wrote:
Generally, yes. With few exceptions, less is more and "brevity is the soul of wit."

What are you most looking forward to accomplishing, treating the year 2015 as the deadline to the goal?

Not getting kicked out of university.

Have you ever had to be kicked out of anything?

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-16 12:46:39

At 2/16/14 12:42 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:

Yes I have, although it was kind of my fault, but what can you do, life goes on.

Do you ever stop and wonder why the world is the way it is?

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-16 12:55:35

At 2/16/14 12:46 PM, SuperElroy wrote:
At 2/16/14 12:42 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
Yes I have, although it was kind of my fault, but what can you do, life goes on.

Do you ever stop and wonder why the world is the way it is?

I don't need to stop for that.

Why is the world shit?

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-02-16 14:53:16

At 2/16/14 12:55 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote: Why is the world shit?

Because you touch yourself at night.

Do you wear your sunglasses at night?

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature