At 5/2/12 07:21 PM, BeckyRawr wrote:
At 5/2/12 07:12 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
I didn't mean it like that :(
At 5/2/12 07:03 PM, BeckyRawr wrote:
Haha i used them as references >.<Please don't insult my intelligence. I know a trace when I see one.
I feel really bad now.
It's all well and good using an existing image as a reference but it is completely another thing to trace 90% of the image and then add your own thing for the other 10%. It's better to get a couple of images for reference, study them and then create an original image once you have learnt from them. Don't trace, it's just uncreative.
I'm not having a go by the way, just offering my advice.