00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Game of Thrones (Show)

59,188 Views | 630 Replies

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-05-14 12:23:25

At 5/14/14 12:07 PM, TheMaster wrote:
At 5/14/14 11:52 AM, Boomstick wrote: Remember seeing a brief scene of that somewhere, it was a possible leak. It looked really good though, can't wait.
It was in the very first trailer for season 4, I think.

ah that makes sense

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-05-14 14:27:00

Wow, episode 6 was pretty awesome. Makes up for episode 5 in every way. Also, anyone here supporting house Baratheon?

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-05-14 20:11:57

At 5/14/14 02:27 PM, darkjam wrote: Wow, episode 6 was pretty awesome. Makes up for episode 5 in every way. Also, anyone here supporting house Baratheon?

well since ive read the books and the chapter samples GRRM has released for the new book, my money is on Tyrion, Arya, and Stannis. GRRM is either setting up Daenaerys for a fight or a huge fall.

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-05-14 21:43:04

What I really enjoyed was that Tyrion didn't even give them the satisfaction of acting like he had a shot at a fair trial. The throne room has always been a set for the pageantry and niceties behind the (we have a title!) game of thrones. To see him play the room completely straight was a shock from what we're used to seeing there. The last guy to be honest in there was Ned.
I do have a question though. This may have been something I missed or something from the books. Both Tyrion and Tywin have made it clear that they know about the twincest. Did either of them officially find out at some point or are they just not idiots?

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-05-15 00:51:55

tyrion further proves he is the only character who gives a fuck about what's happening to the world

fuck the ungrateful commoner cunts. at this point, i would have loved to have seen stannis sack the city back in season 2 as well

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-05-15 01:00:07

At 5/15/14 12:51 AM, Natick wrote: tyrion further proves he is the only character who gives a fuck about what's happening to the world

fuck the ungrateful commoner cunts. at this point, i would have loved to have seen stannis sack the city back in season 2 as well

Hey, to be fair, Jon Snow, Daenerys and Davos are kind of trying to look out for others as well, in their own way.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-05-15 01:36:36

At 5/15/14 01:00 AM, Knights wrote: Hey, to be fair, Jon Snow, Daenerys and Davos are kind of trying to look out for others as well, in their own way.

debatable

jon snow may be in the same boat as tyrion, defending the seven kingdoms from certain death and he probably will receive no appreciation for it

daenerys might turn into a power-hungry slaver the more citys she raids or her dragons will kill her first, imo

davos is one of the smartest guys around, no doubt. it's just a shame he's working for an entitled theocratic fascist

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-05-15 01:45:30

At 5/15/14 01:00 AM, Knights wrote: Hey, to be fair, Jon Snow, Daenerys and Davos are kind of trying to look out for others as well, in their own way.

Jon Snow is a idealistic moron. Daenerys is no better than the slavers hell she expects at least half of the slaves she saved to join her army, and in the book she was CRUCIFYING people by the hundreds. Davos is pretty smart the only problem is he works for Stannis.

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-05-19 17:12:56

I actually like the direction they're taking Daenerys with this weeks episode. Yes she's doing stupid things but she's doing the particular stupid things a young person who has risen to power so easily would make. It's realistic.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-05-19 17:15:05

At 5/19/14 05:12 PM, stafffighter wrote: I actually like the direction they're taking Daenerys with this weeks episode. Yes she's doing stupid things but she's doing the particular stupid things a young person who has risen to power so easily would make. It's realistic.

She's also not going full teenage girl crush on Daario. Seems much more in control of herself. Just wanting some dick and taking it. Way better than the books. Her chapters are insufferable for most of ADWD.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-05-19 17:30:44

Of course Petyr killed Lisa.....Also, why the hell we gotta wait two weeks for the next episode?

Wait too long. Buying books.

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-05-19 17:44:30

At 5/19/14 05:30 PM, darkjam wrote: Also, why the hell we gotta wait two weeks for the next episode?

Memorial Day weekend, duh. The last time they aired an episode during this holiday, it was the Battle of Blackwater aka the Most Expensive episode in the series so far. And there weren't a lot of views during that episode. So HBO waits now, until the week after.

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-05-19 17:49:54

At 5/19/14 05:15 PM, TheMaster wrote:

She's also not going full teenage girl crush on Daario. Seems much more in control of herself. Just wanting some dick and taking it. Way better than the books. Her chapters are insufferable for most of ADWD.

I made the mistake a few months ago of reading the first book after having watched the show. Everything I knew was going to happen to her, she was 14. Yes I know people did that in olden times. Still icky. That being said she is still shown as young enough on the show to be fully in the thrall of her own hype. The very deep and deliberate This....Is....How...Leaders....Speak..... thing she does shows off how much of a child in an adult role she still is. Seriously, Queen Amedala did the same thing. Star Wars reference, not one of the million characters on this show.

At 5/19/14 05:30 PM, darkjam wrote: Of course Petyr killed Lisa.....Also, why the hell we gotta wait two weeks for the next episode?
Wait too long. Buying books.

The kill struck me as something he had planned to do, but not just yet. He knew how things were going to go down but this particular situation popped up and he improvised. But that's the whole point of the guy. You never know how much is on purpose.

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-05-19 17:52:50

Oberyn is the fucking man, Tyrions speech last episode was incredible but so was Oberyns. Probably my second favourite character next to Tyrion, and I was really not sure about him when I nfirst saw him.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-05-20 07:35:52

Now when Tyrion is a prisoner looking for a way out and in the recent/last episode found out he must fight a "MOUNTAIN"
the chances for his survival have gone down quite a bit. But what happens! Bronn the long time friend and a guard of Tyrion comes to visit him, but he will tell how he actually quite don't want to risk his life anymore and enjoy his life. Tyrion hope Bronn fighting for him is gone... Suddenly from quite unexpected place comes Oberyn to talk Tyrion about his childhood and how much Cercei wanted him dead all along, Oberyn says how he wants to bring justice and will stand up for Tyrion for the fight with the Mountain.

After all this is a great series by talented people, so don't have thoughts about killing Jack Gleeson (Joffrey - well it doesn't quite matter now because Joffrey is dead) instead give him credit how good he played his role and made you disgust him.

Game of Thrones (Show)

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.” Margaret Mead | Anwser to all problems

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-05-20 12:53:19

Anyone else think that Robin is the new Joffrey? He's a pretty big ass to just destroy Sansa's model of Winterfell and also talk about her families' death so casually.

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-05-21 04:05:26

At 5/20/14 12:53 PM, darkjam wrote: Anyone else think that Robin is the new Joffrey? He's a pretty big ass to just destroy Sansa's model of Winterfell and also talk about her families' death so casually.

No, I think Robin is too young, he sure is brutal wanting to see people falling from the "moonhole/door"but he ain't got the balls to do stuff himself, it's like Petyr Baelish said when Sansa slapped his (Robins) face "he wasn't slapped at the right time, its a move in a right direction"-something like that.

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.” Margaret Mead | Anwser to all problems

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-05-22 06:01:37

At 5/20/14 12:53 PM, darkjam wrote: Anyone else think that Robin is the new Joffrey? He's a pretty big ass to just destroy Sansa's model of Winterfell and also talk about her families' death so casually.

Nope, he's a very young and spoilt child, but Petyr is lord of Vaele for now, not Robin, there is much time to turn Robin in to a decent person.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-05-22 06:19:52

At 3/20/14 07:48 PM, beheadedbymuslims wrote: too bad she doesn't die. she's based as fuck in a realm where no one gives a shit about slaves or people in general, plus she has 3 mother fucking dragons dude who is going to kill her

The dragons will most likely kill her, that's what I love about the show not being like the books. She could die.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-05-29 18:01:34

At 5/21/14 04:05 AM, mait192 wrote:
No, I think Robin is too young, he sure is brutal wanting to see people falling from the "moonhole/door"but he ain't got the balls to do stuff himself, it's like Petyr Baelish said when Sansa slapped his (Robins) face "he wasn't slapped at the right time, its a move in a right direction"-something like that.

Remember Tyrion slapped Joffrey back in season 2. Maybe Robin is not as evil as Joffrey (yet) but surely he's a spoiled brat with a punchable face, I clapped when Sansa slapped him.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet

Art Page|Art Thread|Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-05-29 20:56:45

Can't wait for next week, we'll probably get R'HLLOR HUNGERS by then.

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-05-30 00:14:20

Has GoT Season 4 episode 8 aired yet or what's goin on?!

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-06-01 09:27:44

So the big fight is going down tonight.

Game of Thrones (Show)

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-06-01 12:13:37

At 6/1/14 09:34 AM, Maculoon wrote: You can tell who's gonna die before the episode airs from
a) reading the book fag

I've read up to A Feast For Crows.

b) checking the cast list for the next episode

Good idea if you want it to be spoiled and you haven't read the books.

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-06-02 02:04:53

yfw Jaime's face when discovering he has narcolepsy

Game of Thrones (Show)

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-06-02 07:19:22

Oyberon is dead (EAT IT TOAS) loved it though I told you guys btw read the fucking books you know some places legally allow you to download a free copy?

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-06-02 09:39:35

At 6/2/14 07:38 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: my housemates watched an episode tonight. i genuinely thought they were watching gladiator when I walked into the room.
anyways from what I can tell the show is just really corny

I've only read the books and haven't had time to watch the show but I heard the first season was top quality t.v then it went downhill from there

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-06-02 16:39:32

pass the brain bleach please

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-06-02 16:55:23

So is this thread safe for non-book readers, or should I probably avoid it if I'm trying to stay spoiler-free?

At 6/2/14 04:39 PM, Natick wrote: pass the brain bleach please

Srsly, that was one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen/heard (dear god, the squishing noises) on television. Oberyn's gonna need a hell of a lot of Motrin to deal with that headache.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Game of Thrones (Show) 2014-06-02 16:56:16

Jesus Christ that was a brutal death! R.I.P Oberyn Martell.

BBS Signature