00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Limaou just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The freakin' huge house adventure 2

64,873 Views | 447 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-19 01:00:16

At 3/18/11 07:34 AM, Harukawa wrote: I finished something! Proud of myself, doing this with no power.

You should be proud, it looks great!

Lazy me... I said I'd draw something the other night and I never got around to it. If anyone else wants to do something, by all means, go right ahead.

"Sometimes, it's best to leave your sanity at the door." Super Chrisseh! | OMFG 2.0 Oekaki Board

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-19 06:02:13

Unfortunately it's just a little one with the small time I have

After bashing the nerd enough Ryan leaves Zell and Mr.Rat only to join the zombie conflict...

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-19 06:03:51

GAY QUALITY IS GAY!

Higher quality here http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/620/z ombietime.jpg

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-19 09:22:56

At 3/19/11 01:00 AM, Chrisseh-chan wrote:
At 3/18/11 07:34 AM, Harukawa wrote: I finished something! Proud of myself, doing this with no power.

Lazy me...

What gave it away? The sailor moon re-colours or your dire lack of creativity?

Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-19 12:20:42

At 3/19/11 09:22 AM, dreaming-loudly wrote:

Lazy me...

Coming from the guy who uses Zombies as a villian *gasp* and has the alphabet for his signature.

TheSilverSerpent: Kickin' it with a new kind of style.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-19 22:06:23

At 3/19/11 12:20 PM, TheSilverSerpent wrote:
At 3/19/11 09:22 AM, dreaming-loudly wrote:

Lazy me...
Coming from the guy who uses Zombies as a villian *gasp* and has the alphabet for his signature.

I'm gonna start a slow clap for Special Steven here. I know you're trying. Your autism must make your life so very difficult.

Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-19 23:33:28

At 3/19/11 10:06 PM, dreaming-loudly wrote:
I'm gonna start a slow clap for Special Steven here. I know you're trying. Your autism must make your life so very difficult.

You know what? You need to grow the hell up. This is a topic for creating a story with pictures, not insulting other users.

"Sometimes, it's best to leave your sanity at the door." Super Chrisseh! | OMFG 2.0 Oekaki Board

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-20 06:49:01

At 3/19/11 10:06 PM, dreaming-loudly wrote: I'm gonna start a slow clap for Special Steven here. I know you're trying. Your autism must make your life so very difficult.

um ok.

If you're going to keep insulting participants in this threads, I will toss out a couple of short bans.

There's no need to get pissed off (and piss other people off) over some forum activity, which is meant to be fun. If people are ignoring you, it's best to find something else where you're more welcome.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-20 11:40:12

To draw the attention to something els.

OMG Treforce is about to KICK ASS!!!

Click picture for awesomeness...

who am I kidding, I just want you to see my website.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-20 19:26:17

Now time for part one of a completely random side plot!

Come reply to my Art Thread or I will forever hate you with a passion!

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-21 05:05:35

At 3/20/11 11:40 AM, Treforce wrote: To draw the attention to something els.

Slowly working my way at the continuation of this picture. I will get it up as soon as I can.

"Stay true to yourself; Take care of that which sustains you."

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-21 08:18:42

At 3/21/11 05:05 AM, Harukawa wrote:

Slowly working my way at the continuation of this picture. I will get it up as soon as I can.

awesome.
also, he got his leg back now.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-21 16:06:51

At 3/21/11 08:18 AM, Treforce wrote:
At 3/21/11 05:05 AM, Harukawa wrote:

awesome.
also, he got his leg back now.

Aww.. but I had a small sight gag worked into the picture that only worked if he had no leg. No problem though. It's all done with pencil, so it shall be erased and a leg added!

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-21 18:08:12

At 3/21/11 04:06 PM, Harukawa wrote: Aww.. but I had a small sight gag worked into the picture that only worked if he had no leg. No problem though. It's all done with pencil, so it shall be erased and a leg added!

im sorry to hear that, but he gets his power from water in any form it may be in.

He can turn himself into water and back (but as seen, side effects may occure if he loses some water)
And he can regenerate himself with water.

so in this snow landscape... he is unstoppable.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-22 05:35:53

At 3/19/11 06:02 AM, ThePsychoSheep wrote: Unfortunately it's just a little one with the small time I have

After bashing the nerd enough Ryan leaves Zell and Mr.Rat only to join the zombie conflict...

So now the zombies are the problem?... i think so, fatty down and unable to do shit, flat nerd scared (think) and only surrounded by zombies controlled by twinBrothah! hmm... is it the time to fight against him?

not gonna start saying sorry for this and that,i have my life and made my choice, havent done something in 2 weeks (and hopefully not 3 weeks), the other week wanted to draw something else (Punk Princess), plus exams week, last week Steam gave "Monday Night Combat" for 3 days and i really wanted to try it (worth it!), and now i want to draw something for someone. if this problem is not solved by... dunno hopefully tomorrow night will TRY to draw a solution to it.

IGNORE THIS POST JUST A SMALL RANT FOR UNKNOWN REASONS (maybe i felt guilty and dont like when people say sorry for this and that... BE YOURSELF!, ITS YOUR CHOICE!)
BTW Already started doing chibi characters for a purpose during the loading screen, YE will see soon.

Life with an Eternal Headache

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-22 06:30:34

At 3/22/11 05:35 AM, Zelldoom wrote:
At 3/19/11 06:02 AM, ThePsychoSheep wrote: Unfortunately it's just a little one with the small time I have

So now the zombies are the problem?... i think so, fatty down and unable to do shit, flat nerd scared (think) and only surrounded by zombies controlled by twinBrothah! hmm... is it the time to fight against him?

not gonna start saying sorry for this and that,i have my life and made my choice, havent done something in 2 weeks (and hopefully not 3 weeks), the other week wanted to draw something else (Punk Princess), plus exams week, last week Steam gave "Monday Night Combat" for 3 days and i really wanted to try it (worth it!), and now i want to draw something for someone. if this problem is not solved by... dunno hopefully tomorrow night will TRY to draw a solution to it.

IGNORE THIS POST JUST A SMALL RANT FOR UNKNOWN REASONS (maybe i felt guilty and dont like when people say sorry for this and that... BE YOURSELF!, ITS YOUR CHOICE!)
BTW Already started doing chibi characters for a purpose during the loading screen, YE will see soon.

I understand you......If you have noticed my last pic put my character directly in the zombie party.And had to explain how he got there.If I didn't had all the shit I have to do for art and school I would have drawn what I had to explain :/

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-22 07:49:37

Life happens, it is perfectly fine. Half my country has been destroyed, we have no power and are breathing radiation, which is why I have not been posting like I want to. Can not expect everybody to devote all their time to this - we all have bigger concerns.

Understandable :P

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-23 07:06:43

Treforce realizes that going crazy with magic might not be the best idea in his current situation, but he provides a valuable distraction for Socl...

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-23 07:13:21

Yes, I gave Treforce his leg back, but it is a snowman leg. Funnier, I thought. Anyway, part 2...

Shooting Idalgo freed Socl from his grip, and Treforce fights off the shadow hands. Idalgo, however reveals that he is even more powerful than he let on. He attacks Socl. Idalgo's would-be fatal wound not killing him hints at a much darker power within him...

(Some of the text is cut off... I can not aim a camera, It seems. The first panel says "Thanks Treforce, now give me a hand, he's weakened.")

There is one more part coming, but I am going to post what I have now.. since nobody else seems to want to post anything :P

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-23 17:34:01

At 3/22/11 05:35 AM, Zelldoom wrote: ... if this problem is not solved by... dunno hopefully tomorrow night will TRY to draw a solution to it.

Due the fact i got an uncle with some brain damage yesterday night, which i went back home like 3 Am couldn't do a shit by that time, well until this saturday then...

BTW he's fine now

Life with an Eternal Headache

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-23 18:13:12

The reasons poeple in this thread are giving for not posting are way more epic than the actual story...

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-23 18:36:21

At 3/23/11 06:13 PM, J-qb wrote: The reasons poeple in this thread are giving for not posting are way more epic than the actual story...

So true haha!

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-24 10:00:45

And now the last one I am going to do until somebody else does one.

Introducing Spirit Socl!

Idalgo rips Socl's spirit from her body to make room for Transcendence (which I misspelled :P), a demon who possessed Idalgo and kept him alive for two centuries. However, with Idalgo's body failing, he must move to a new host... Who is Transcendence? Is 'it' related to Existence? Nobody knows.

P.S: Treforce has his normal leg back now. The snowman was a one-time joke, and Treforce said his leg is back, so voila! It is back :D

Almost done with side plot, which means that TFHHA will not have a random, pointless side plot for too much longer. Rejoice.

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-24 10:21:37

At 3/23/11 06:36 PM, Harukawa wrote:
At 3/23/11 06:13 PM, J-qb wrote: The reasons poeple in this thread are giving for not posting are way more epic than the actual story...
So true haha!

It's nice that atleast someone in the Exception of a few other people that have contributed here earlier are actually bothering to continue the story , it's guarantying more quality if anything.

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-26 17:07:40

After finishing all the shit I had to do...I can now finally post something...just wait for it :D

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-27 02:57:24

ok i'll post a couple concusing pictures to kill i mean visit treforces character

okay as raz? does his magic bullshit he doesnt realize he openned a portal, that portal threw a few of the creatures into the story, and some of them reconize the fool and want to visit

30 minutes wasted i think

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-27 04:25:03

At 3/27/11 02:57 AM, SmilingIdiot wrote:

oh hey SmilingIdiot. how's it going?
its great that you decided to join. your art is AWESOME.

as always!

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-27 12:31:27

Pffff finally I get to post something......TIME FOR SOME ZOMBIE VIOLENCE :D

The first panel.....I totally see an idea for a game........

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-28 19:41:21

I guess part 2 to my previous pic...and back to old style....since i'm afraid NG might screw up the pic,i'm posting a link to imageshack just in case

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1429/tf hha2zombies3highquali.jpg

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-28 23:26:50

Terranova Plot continues! And TFHHA now becomes PG-13.

Socl's body is now possessed, and the Portal SmilingIdiot's give Treforce a head start. Spirit Socl must choose between chasing her body back to the house, or staying and helping Treforce. Suspense!

DeviantArt

BBS Signature